When A Plane Crashes...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

When A Plane Crashes...

Postby Mx32 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:54 am

Do you find yourself checking the story to see if anyone "interesting" died?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7614951.stm

"Those killed include Gen Gennady Troshev, a former commander of Russian forces in Chechnya and military advisor to former Russian President Vladimir Putin."

"Earlier, Mr Markin said the most likely cause of the crash was technical failure but Aeroflot says the plane had "a full technical inspection" early this year and was judged to be in a "proper condition"."

"The minister for security in the region said the plane had caught fire in the air at an altitude of 1,000 metres."
Mx32

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Penguin » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Then again, Aeroflot isnt one of the airlines Id like to fly, given a choice...
A friend once flew Aeroflot on a russian domestic flight..
They had dogs, chicken and other assorted animals traveling in the cabin, and in the middle of the flight the plane had first jumped somewhat, then a member of the crew came from the cockpit, rolled the floor mat, opened a panel, and started pulling wiring out, cut couple wires, did some stuff there, put the panel back on, rolled the mat on top and went back into the cockpit. Not a word of explanation ;)

Then again again, you would think military officials got a pick of the better planes...
Penguin

Re: When A Plane Crashes...

Postby MinM » Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 am

Mx32 wrote:Do you find yourself checking the story to see if anyone "interesting" died?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7614951.stm

"Those killed include Gen Gennady Troshev, a former commander of Russian forces in Chechnya and military advisor to former Russian President Vladimir Putin."

"Earlier, Mr Markin said the most likely cause of the crash was technical failure but Aeroflot says the plane had "a full technical inspection" early this year and was judged to be in a "proper condition"."

"The minister for security in the region said the plane had caught fire in the air at an altitude of 1,000 metres."

Indonesia Airplane Missing: Russian-Made Plane Loses Contact

By ALI KOTARUMALOS 05/09/12 10:13 AM ET APImage
JAKARTA, Indonesia — A new Russian-made civilian plane carrying 50 people went missing in Indonesia while flying over mountains Wednesday during a demonstration flight for potential buyers and journalists, officials said.

Search and rescue teams were heading to the area just south of the capital, said Bambang Ervan, a spokesman for the Ministry of Transportation. Bad weather, however, forced at least two helicopters to turn back.

The Sukhoi Superjet-100 took off from Jakarta's Halim Perdanakusuma Airport at 2:21 p.m. (0721 GMT).

It dropped off the radar 21 minutes later near the Salak mountain range, after the crew asked air traffic control for permission to descend from 10,000 feet to 6,000 feet (3,000 meters to 1,800 meters).

No explanation was given for the sudden change of course. Though drizzling at the time, it was not stormy.

"I saw a big plane passing just over my house," Juanda, a villager who lives near the 7,200-foot- (2,200-meter)- mountain, told the local station TVOne.

"It was veering a bit to one side, the engine roaring," she said. "It seemed to be heading toward Salak, but I didn't hear an explosion or anything."

Rear Marshal Daryatmo, chief of the national search and rescue agency, said several diplomats from the Russian Embassy, potential buyers from major Indonesian airlines and journalists were on board what was supposed to be a 50-minute demonstration flight – the second of the day.

Together with the Russian crew, the plane was carrying 50 people, said Sunaryo, from PT Trimarga Rekatama, the company that was responsible for the guest list. Like many Indonesians, both Sunaryo and Daryatmo use only one name.

Though the air search was called off by early evening, soldiers, police and members of the air force had joined the land-based rescue efforts. They were expected to continue through the night, but the terrain was rough and difficult to navigate after darkness fell.

"Hopefully they'll be able to reach the location tonight," Daryatmo said.

Developed by the Russian aerospace company Sukhoi in co-operation with Western partners, the plane is the first completely new airliner designed by Russia since the Soviet collapse.

Russia has hoped that the short- to mid-range jet, which made its maiden run in 2008, would help it break into international markets dominated by Boeing and Airbus.

It was on the fourth stop of a six-nation "Welcome Asia!" road show after having already been to Myanmar, Pakistan and Kazakhstan. It was supposed to head next to Laos and Vietnam.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/0 ... d%3D159104
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed May 09, 2012 11:42 am

Russia has hoped that the short- to mid-range jet, which made its maiden run in 2008, would help it break into international markets dominated by Boeing and Airbus.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby MinM » Thu May 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Indonesia Airplane Missing: Russian-Made Plane Loses Contact

By ALI KOTARUMALOS 05/09/12 10:13 AM ET APImage
JAKARTA, Indonesia — A new Russian-made civilian plane carrying 50 people went missing in Indonesia while flying over mountains Wednesday during a demonstration flight for potential buyers and journalists, officials said...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/ ... LB20120510

Pictures of last moments of Russian plane crash emerge
These pictures were the last taken of the fateful Russian flagship passenger jet that went missing 50 minutes into its take-off from Jakarta.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... merge.html
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby MinM » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Mx32 wrote:Do you find yourself checking the story to see if anyone "interesting" died?

Samantha Reed Smith (June 29, 1972 – August 25, 1985) was an American schoolgirl, peace activist and child actress from Manchester, Maine, who became famous in the Cold War-era United States and Soviet Union. In 1982, Smith wrote a letter to the newly appointed CPSU General Secretary Yuri Andropov, and received a personal reply which included a personal invitation to visit the Soviet Union, which she accepted.

Smith attracted extensive media attention in both countries as a "Goodwill Ambassador", and became known as "America's Youngest Ambassador" participating in peacemaking activities in Japan.[1] She wrote a book about her visit to the Soviet Union and co-starred in the television series Lime Street, before her death at the age of 13 in the Bar Harbor Airlines Flight 1808 plane crash...

...November 20, 1983 screening of ABC's post-nuclear war dramatization The Day After became one of the most anticipated media events of the decade.

The two superpowers had by this point abandoned their strategy of détente and in response to the Soviet deployment of SS-20s, Reagan moved to deploy cruise and Pershing II missiles to Europe. The Soviet Union's involvement in a war in Afghanistan was in its third year, a matter which was also contributing to international tension. In this atmosphere, on November 22, 1982, Time magazine published an issue with Andropov on the cover. When Smith viewed the edition, she asked her mother, "If people are so afraid of him, why doesn't someone write a letter asking whether he wants to have a war or not?" Her mother replied, "Why don't you?" ...

In November 1982, when Smith was 10 years old, she wrote to Soviet leader Yuri Andropov, seeking to understand why the relations between the Soviet Union and the United States were so tense.

Her letter was published in the Soviet newspaper Pravda.[8] Samantha was happy to discover that her letter had been published; however, she had not received a reply. She then sent a letter to the Soviet Union's Ambassador to the United States asking if Mr. Andropov intended to respond. On April 26, 1983, she received a response from Andropov.

A media circus ensued, with Smith being interviewed by Ted Koppel[10] and Johnny Carson, among others, and with nightly reports by the major American networks. On July 7, 1983, she flew to Moscow with her parents, and spent two weeks as Andropov's guest. During the trip she visited Moscow and Leningrad and spent time in Artek, the main Soviet pioneer camp, in the town of Gurzuf on the Crimean Peninsula. Smith wrote in her book that in Leningrad she and her parents were amazed by the friendliness of the people and by the presents many people made for them. Speaking at a Moscow press conference, she declared that the Russians were "just like us"...

Smith's return to the U.S. on July 22, 1983, was celebrated by the people of Maine with roses, a red carpet, and a limousine[16] and her popularity continued to grow in her native country. Some critics at the time remained skeptical, believing Smith was unwittingly serving as an instrument of Soviet propaganda...

Smith pursued her role as a media celebrity when in 1984, she hosted a children's special for the Disney Channel entitled Samantha Smith Goes To Washington...Campaign '84.[25] The show covered politics, where Smith interviewed several candidates for the 1984 presidential election, including George McGovern and Jesse Jackson. That same year she guest starred in Charles in Charge as Kim, alongside another celebrity guest star, Julianne McNamara. Her fame resulted in Smith becoming the subject of stalker Robert John Bardo, the man who would later go on to stalk and ultimately murder My Sister Sam actress Rebecca Schaeffer. Bardo attempted to meet Smith, but was stopped by police and returned home.

On August 25, 1985, Smith and her father were returning home aboard Bar Harbor Airlines Flight 1808 after filming a segment for Lime Street. While attempting to land at Lewiston-Auburn Regional Airport in Auburn, Maine, the Beechcraft 99 commuter plane struck some trees 4,007 feet (1,221 m) short of the runway and crashed, killing all six passengers and two crew on board.[29] Much speculation regarding the cause of the accident circulated afterwards. Accusations of foul play circulated widely in the Soviet Union...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Smith

Robert John Bardo carried around a copy of The Catcher in the Rye with him when he murdered Rebecca Schaeffer. He insisted that it was coincidental and that he was not emulating Mark David Chapman, who had also carried a copy with him when he shot and killed John Lennon on December 8, 1980.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_John_Bardo

This morbid trip down memory lane was triggered by a reference to the Rebecca Schaeffer case on an old episode of Criminal Minds.
MinM

Postby MinM » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm

A final thought on Robert John Bardo. If he had been programmed for some specific purpose, and the target was no longer viable, it seems plausible that his focus may have shifted (in this case from Samantha Smith to Rebecca Schaeffer).

This would be consistent with the behavior that Arthur Bremer exhibited following his attempt to assassinate George Wallace. Lisa Pease goes into more detail in the interview linked below.

http://www.blackopradio.com/black348b.ram

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=35119
:backtotopic:
MinM

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Whoah, never heard of that story. So this nutjob was trying to stalk and kill one 80's teen actress, gets stopped and ends up soon after killing another 80's teen actress...only for the original target to die soon after? Holy Poltergeist girl/Twilight Zone movie!
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

"Sole Survivor"

Postby MinM » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:25 pm

25 years ago today Northwest Flight 255 crashed at Detroit Metro airport

12:22 PM, August 16, 2012

At 8:46 tonight -- the moment when Northwest Flight 255 crashed 25 years ago just after takeoff from Detroit Metro Airport -- the Rev. James Wieging will pray and recite the names of the 156 people who died.

Wieging, a Catholic priest and police chaplain called to the chaos that night to counsel families, will stand on an embankment off Middlebelt Road that abuts I-94 in Romulus. It's where the plane fell and all but a 4-year-old passenger perished, where saplings planted for the victims are now hardy and secure.

• From the archives: Flight 255: The NTSB points out important lessons that must be heeded | Flight 255's lone survivor: 20 years after crash, angels still protect her life

As the priest calls out the names of lives lost, a relative or Flight 255 support group member will step forward and turn on a penlight or flashlight in the twilight sky.

When the name of Army Lt. Christine Hoffman is called, her sister from Erie, Pa., will step up.

"I felt like I was letting my sister down if I didn't come. I didn't want anybody else to hold the light," said Aimee Hoffman-Moore, 49.

"I've been saying, no matter what I do, I'll be there for the 25th," Hoffman-Moore said. She came for the first, fifth and 10th anniversaries with family members.

The crash's anniversary draws attention every year, but more so now, in part because of the semi-public emergence of Cecelia Cichan, the only person aboard the plane to survive.

The public caught a glimpse of a grown-up Cichan, now 29, because of a documentary, "Sole Survivor," which features her and other plane crash survivors.

WDIV-TV (Channel 4) aired excerpts from Cichan's comments in the documentary, which showed Cichan, a University of Alabama graduate, with a tattoo of a plane on her wrist.

Cichan, who lost her parents and brother, won't be at the memorial service, said Tony Zanger, 51, of Monroe, a memorial organizer.

Zanger, who lost his brother and future sister-in-law in the crash, said he has been in touch via e-mail with Cichan, who married in 2006.

"Sole Survivor" filmmaker Ky Dickens will attend tonight's memorial service, according to her publicist, Kristen Kaza.

Kaza said the film has cost about $200,000 to make, much of it financed through donations and fund-raisers. The filmmakers are trying to raise an additional $20,000 to finish the effort via a Kickstarter.com campaign.

Kaza said the aim is to release the documentary early next year, and arrange a showing in metro Detroit.

Along with holding an annual memorial service, the Flight 255 support group members helped form the National Air Disaster Alliance/Foundation, and successfully lobbied Congress to pass the 1996 Aviation Disaster Family Assistance Act.

The legislation established guidelines for how airlines should deal with families after crashes and allotted federal money to provide financial and medical help to victims.

At every memorial service, those assembled pray for Cichan. They also have prayed for Lawrence Favio of Lincoln Park, an airport baggage handler heading home that night who was burned on 40% of his body by plane debris. Favio died in 2002, according to a public record and a family member who asked not to be identified.

Two motorists on the ground also died that night: Sharon Ann Schweitzer, 34, of Dearborn Heights, a top saleswoman for JCPenney, and Eddie Lee Galloway, 38, a General Motors employee from Detroit.

"Every year, we find somebody new who shows up for the first time," Zanger said.

Kay Gleason was scouring her Shelby Township home Wednesday looking for the penlight she will hold when Patrick Gleason's name is called. She will hold it aloft to remember her husband, a GM engineer and father of two sons.

"I cry every Aug. 16," said Gleason, 70. "They could take away Aug. 16 from the calendar, and I wouldn't mind it."

Every year but one, she has been to the plane crash site -- "we call it The Hill" -- for the memorial service.

Federal investigators blamed the plane crash -- the largest ever in Michigan and one of the deadliest in U.S. history -- on the failure of pilots to deploy the plane's flaps and slats for takeoff, but said a lack of electricity to the takeoff warning system, which couldn't be explained, also contributed.
The one ray of light

Romulus Fire Lt. John Thiede also comes to the memorial service every year. He didn't lose a loved one in the flight. But he saved one.

Thiede, now 46, was a rookie firefighter in 1987 when Flight 255 crashed. He and two others, Dan Kish and Roy Brindamour, were credited with finding and rescuing Cichan.

Thiede said he and Kish arrived moments after the crash and hooked up hoses to spray the fire. Kish was the one who heard moaning.

"I didn't hear it, and I kept spraying, and then he (heard it) again," Thiede recounted Wednesday. The two began searching near the viaduct at Middlebelt and I-94, with Kish headed one way and Thiede headed the other.

Thiede found Cichan strapped into a booster seat attached to an airline seat.

Thiede said he and the others get the attention from the news media attention, but everyone did their jobs that night.

Thiede has since come to know Cichan as an adult, after Cichan reached out to the Flight 255 support group in 2005 to let them know she was doing well.

“I was invited to her wedding,” Thiede said. “That’s the first time I’d seen her since she left the hospital.”

He said it was awkward at first, but after 10 minutes or so, it seemed normal.

Cichan, who was raised in Alabama by her maternal aunt and uncle, has never been to the memorial service, but has visited Romulus, lunching with Thiede and attending a Tigers game.

“It’s mostly like a big brother relationship,” Thiede said. “She’s a big Alabama fan, and I keep telling her how Michigan is going to beat Alabama.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120816/N ... |FRONTPAGE

MinM

Postby MinM » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

An Assassination of International Proportions 27 June 1980 and A Cover-Up by NATO

An Assassination of International Proportions 27 June 1980 and A Cover-Up by NATO : Civilian jet with 81 civilians shot by French Mirage instead of Qaddafi Plane over Sicily

Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 DC-9

Photograph of I-TIGI, the DC-9 downed off the coast of Ustica on June 27, 1980. Photo taken in Basilea in November 1972. Photo Credit: Werner Fischdick

By Thomas Van Hare at FlyHistoricWings

(Thanks to Christella Bernardene Krebs for sharing the article)
Aftermath and Cover Up of the Shootdown Qaddafi had escaped clean and clear from the aerial assassination attempt. He would live on, the penultimate survivor, until Libya’s “Arab Spring” of 2011. France would never speak publicly about the events of that night. Italy too would choose a policy of silence [...]

http://libyaagainstsuperpowermedia.com/ ... p-by-nato/
MinM

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm

That's astonishing someone survived a commercial plane crash, falling from that high up. I can not begin to imagine the range of feelings that person still goes through a quarter
century later. The two plane crashes that stand out in my mind are TWA 800 in July 1996(and the strange coverup that followed) as well as that one that crashed in Queens
a couple months after 9/11.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby dbcooper41 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 pm

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/08/31/2306036/1966-indian-plane-wreckage-found.html

1966 Indian plane wreckage found in Alpine glacier
PARIS -- As the Alpine glacier melted, a curious discovery emerged after decades
beneath the ice: a plane wheel, a shoe - and an intact pouch of Indian
diplomatic mail from 1966.

It all appears to be part of the wreckage from an Air India plane crash that
hikers and a rescue worker found this week on the slopes beneath Mont Blanc.

Rescuer Arnaud Christmann said the hikers alerted the tourist office in Chamonix that they had seen something beneath a glacier that looked like a wheel. He went to investigate and found pieces of the plane and "a gift from the mountain," a bag containing Indian and English newspapers from 1966 and other documents, labeled "diplomatic mail." The Indian Embassy in Paris confirmed the discovery but gave no details.

http://www.funonthenet.in/forums/index.php?topic=158114.0

1966 Air India crash victim reborn ??
« on: December 10, 2009, 12:10:10 PM »Quote

Bhopal resident Swati Singh, who had an unexplainable fear of
heights and air travel, was taken back to her past life by
renowned Mumbai Swati Singh psychologist Dr Trupti Jayin for
the soon to be telecast show Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka.

The past life regression therapy done on Swati revealed some
shocking facts. During her regression, Swati went back to the
year 1966 and saw herself as Mr. D Singh, an Indian sailor.

She then saw herself boarding an Air India flight No 101 to
New York in 1966 and was part of the 46 contingent of sailors.
Suddenly, while in mid-air somewhere in Geneva, smoke filled
the aircraft leaving the passengers running helter-skelter
only to coem face to face with their fate. The Air India
flight comprising 106 passengers and the 11 crew members
crashed near the summit of Mont Blanc in the Alps, leaving all
117 people dead. Swati also recollected the fact that she saw
noted Indian personality, Dr Homi Jehangir Bhabha,
who was on
his way to Vienna, in the same flight.

What left everyone shocked and astonished on the sets that the
details given by Swati during her regression tallied with the
exact factual details of this incident that took place in the
year 1966.

Most of the passengers were Indian nationals, 46 of whom were
sailors and Chairman of Indian Atomic Energy Commission Dr.
Homi Jehangir Bhabha
, who also died in the same air crash.
Swati, who would tremble at the thought of travelling by air
and panic during take-off and landing heaved a sigh of relief
and felt positive post her regression. “ I was a complete
sceptic and did not believe in the theory of Past Life
Regression. But whatever happened to me during my regression
was beyond my wildest imagination. I was shocked at the
outcome of it all. I now am a believer and know that there is
something beyond this world,” says Swati Singh.
There are also news reports who claimed, that Dr. Homi
Jehangir Baba’s death was not an accident but a sabotage
planned by the CIA The journey to her past life, done through
a conscious meditative technique has left Swati Singh
believing in things that she could never ever comprehend.

http://interestingnewsfromallover.blogspot.com/2010/05/mystery-death-of-two-indian-nuclear.html

.....Up to 117 people have been killed after an Air India Boeing 707 crashed near the
summit of Mont Blanc in the Alps.The plane was on a regular Bombay to New York
flight when the accident happened at around 0800 local time.All 106 passengers and 11 crew were killed on the aircraft as it prepared to land at Geneva airport in Switzerland.

One of the victims included chairman of the Indian Atomic Energy Commission
Dr Homi Jehangir Bhabha, who was on his way to Vienna.

First,the death of Dr.Homi Bhabha in an air crash,still a mystery ("He died when Air India Flight 101 crashed near Mont Blanc in January 1966. Conspiracy theories point to a sabotage by the CIA intended at impeding India's nuclear program, but his death still remains a mystery.")came at a time when he publicly said that India could produce a nuclear device in a short time.The crash reportedly took place in the Swiss Alps near Mt.Blanc and no debris was ever found.

Now this crash bears similarities to another infamous incident,that of the bombing of the Air India "Kashmir Princess",which was to have taken the Chinese premier,Chou-En-Lai to the Bandung Conference in Indonesia.Chou ,through his agents in Taiwan got wind of the plot ,which was perpetrated by Koumintang agents who placed the bomb aboard the aircraft at Hong Kong airport,the British displaying a "Nelsonian" eye.The bomb was actually transported to Hong Kong by CIA agents who reportedly picked it up from the US embassy in Delhi! Unfortunately for the plotters,Chou changed plans at the last moment and due to a delay in schedule,there were survivors of the crash.
("Steve Tsang of Oxford University wrote in the September 1994 edition of China Quarterly, "Evidence now suggests that Zhou knew of the plot beforehand and secretly changed his travel plans, though he did not stop a decoy delegation of lesser cadres from taking his place.")
Had there been no survivors,this "accident" would've met the same fate as that of the aircraft carrying Dr.Homi Bhabha.Some interesting facts from Wik:

(The day after the crash, China's Foreign Ministry issued a statement that described the bombing as "a murder by the special service organizations of the United States and Chiang Kai-shek" while Hong Kong Governor Sir Alexander Grantham maintained that the plane was not tampered with in Hong Kong. However, on 26 May, an Indonesian board of inquiry later announced that a time bomb with an American-made MK-7 detonator was responsible for the crash and it was highly probable that the bomb was installed in Hong Kong.

The Hong Kong authorities offered HK$100,000 for information leading to the arrest of those responsible. They questioned 71 people connected with the servicing of the Air India flight. When police began to focus on Chow Tse-ming, a janitor for Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co., he stowed away to Taiwan on a CIA-owned Civil Air Transport aircraft.

The Hong Kong police concluded that the Kuomintang had recruited Chow to plant the bomb to kill Zhou Enlai. Apparently, he had bragged to friends about his role in the bombing, and had also spent large amounts of money before he left Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Police tried to extradite Chow, but Taiwan refused and denied that Chow was a KMT agent.)
CIA Involvement:
(In 1966, a U.S. Senate committee investigating CIA operations heard testimony that gave murky details of a CIA plot to assassinate an "East Asian leader" attending a 1955 Asian conference. That leader's identity would remain unknown until 1977, when William Corson, a retired U.S. Marine Corps intelligence officer who served in Asia, published Armies of Ignorance identifying that leader as Zhou Enlai.

On 24 October 1967, a CIA agent John Discoe Smith defected to the Soviet Union. There, Smith accounted many of his operations in his memoirs, entitled I Was an Agent of the CIA, including his delivery of a mysterious bag to a KMT agent. He says that in 1955, Jack Curran, a CIA officer attached to the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi, asked him to deliver a bag to a Wang Feng at the Maidens Hotel in the Indian capital. Smith claimed that the bag contained the bomb used to sabotage Kashmir Princess.)
dbcooper41

Postby StarmanSkye » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:03 pm

^^^
That's VERY eye-opening stuff, re: evidence of CIA complicity in a plot to assassinate Zhou En Lai & how it has similiarities with the suspicious crash of Air India flight 101 that killed India's leading Atomic Scientist, impeding India's nuclear-weapons program for several years. It sure resonates with the US's foreign policy exceptionalism that developed an ends-justified-results morality unencumbered by considerations of fair-play or justice. I recently discovered that the US State Dept circa 1961, with apparant JFK approval, recommended Colombia engage in a campaign of terror-killings as part of its strategy to discredit & intimidate anyone who didn't fully support the central oligarchal government in the popular resistance which was to become its civil war -- viewing them all as Communists & dangerous subversives. But then, it seems the CIA -- and perhaps even other agencies like State Dept. & Diplomatic Dept -- was often acting according to a Deep State script as per rogue interests, quite beyond legitimate & accountable authority.

So who knows?
StarmanSkye

Swissair Flight 111

Postby MinM » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Just past the anniversary...
Saturday, September 17, 2011
The Mystery Of Swissair Flight 111, And The Possible Motive For Murder!

Just yesterday, I took the time to view the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's "Fifth Estate" show on new revelations about the crash of Swissair flight 111 off of Peggy's Cove Nova Scotia on September 2nd, 1998 that took the lives of 229 passengers and crew. The Canadian Transportation Safety Board (CTSB) had released its "final" report into this crash back in 2001 which labeled it as an "accident". However, there have been some very troubling questions about this "accident" to this day!

First, I want to bring those that need to be brought up to speed the following short video that covers the pertinent details of the information in that documentary right here that gives the scenario that this "accident" may have actually been an act of outright muder...

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... 1-and.html

rigorousintuition.ca :: Swissair 111
Luther Blissett wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/09/14/swissair-investigation.html

It would appear as though new evidence strongly suggests an incendiary device was involved in Swissair 111's crash. We have had a few mentions of Swissair 111 on here over the years, largely revolving around Prince Bandar and Richard Tomlinson. This is a tough one for establishing means and motive.

Something Stephen Morgan posted last year has some good info in it, but a lot of it seems to be operating from a high-frequency radio weapon scenario, which I don't think was necessary. Lots of strange coincidences with this one.

My best speculation is that it is possible that some black hat CIA element wanted both Tomlinson and Bandar dead, and saw a unique opportunity to off them both, while potentially recovering a half-billion worth of precious stones (and possibly a Picasso). However, maybe it's true that Team A, whose responsibility it was to prevent Tomlinson from giving his interview regarding Diana successfully carried out their mission, but accidentally sent him back a day early.

I'm not one for "official incompetence" though.

It is curious that as of December 1999, 98% of the wreckage had been recovered, but the sunken treasure remained part of that lost 2%.

One thing I do know, is that there were a lot of potential winners in the crash: big pharma, white hat intelligence, black hat intelligence, those invested in the war in the Congo, and maybe even Islamic fundamentalists.

norton ash wrote:There are about 450 comments on this story at the CBC website. As it rhymes so strongly with 9/11 and TWA 800, they're right along the same lines... the dissenting RCMP investigator is after a book deal, Linden McIntyre and the CBC are irresponsibly chasing ratings, it's unfair to the victims, there are possible innocent explanations for the presence of magnesium...

The other thing that rhymes is that certain people don't give a rat's about massive loss of human life as collateral damage when you're stealing big or have to shut someone up.

MinM

Postby Jerky » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:05 am

History doesn't repeat itself. But it rhymes.
Jerky

Next

Return to General Discussion