imminent israeli manouvres

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

imminent israeli manouvres

Postby smiths » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:28 pm

the authors are trying to raise awareness before this happens<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.counterpunch.org/davis07162005.html">www.counterpunch.org/davis07162005.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>'We believe that one primary, unstated motive for the determination of the government of the State of Israel to get the Jewish settlers of the Qatif (Katif) settlement block out of the Gaza Strip may be to keep them out of harm's way when the Israeli government and military possibly trigger an intensified mass attack on the approximately one and a half million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, of whom about half are 1948 Palestine refugees.'<br><br><br>and this morning this headline on the uk gaurdian wordlatest page<br><br>'Israel masses troops along Gaza border<br>Warnings of invasion unless Palestinian Authority acts to prevent the firing of missiles at Israeli towns.'<br> <p></p><i></i>
smiths

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: imminent israeli manouvres

Postby dbeach » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:03 am

pumpin up the volume... <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Ramping up Rhetoric ...

Postby Starman » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:11 am

<br>Anybody recall the story a couple months ago maybe of an Israeli Defense Forces squad 'caught' firing missiles from a hidden bunker at an Israeli settlement?<br><br>Also: Are these maneuvers linked to the big US Military-warehouse base being built there that was posted about on another thread?<br><br>Where the hell is the International Community? Israel has been blasting, bombing, razing, destroying, terrorizing, theiving, blockading, threatening, and financially devastating Palestinians in the Gaza Strip with almost total abandon -- esp. in the last several years. How many hundreds of billions of dollars has the US gifted Israel already? This shit doesn't go over too well with the rest of the Middle East. While the US military is building warehouses for equipment, Israel is destroying homes -- What an upside-down world! Obviously, Israel and the US think 'stuff' is more important to house than people. And the real stinker is -- most Americans and Israelis don't even know what their governments are really doing.<br>Shame!<br>Starman <p></p><i></i>
Starman

Re: Ramping up Rhetoric ...

Postby dbeach » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:45 am

Starman<br><br>whada ya think..set it all up with the chinese commies and arabs as the bad guys and the old allies and germany as the good guys and the military can test all those secret weapons..??russia being the wild card??<br><br>but here is my pt..how do the ruling elites benefit from a big fireworks display like WW III??<br><br>I have read that their plan is to reduce the planet population by 75%..now thats alot of firepower..then of course to microchip any body left with a sane brain?? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Middle East