Aurora CO Theater Massacre

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Aurora CO Theater Massacre

Postby Hammer of Los » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Well said, Ahab.

Besides when it is time to go after Progressives we will need trained troops.

Just don't tell that scarey dude what sort of rock music I like, OK?

Hammer of Los

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Hammer of Los wrote:...

iamwhomiam wrote:Anyone care a whit about the vics or survivors? Not much being said there.

That comment is unworthy of you, iamwhomiam.

It is out of compassion for all the victims of this incident that I spend my time looking into it.

It is quite a disturbing experience for me, this one.

I could walk away.

I know enough already.

And yet.

This is a fear working from the dark controllers.

You might understand that "metaphorically."

Or you might understand it "literally."

I think at this stage of the game it might be best to just turn away from this fear working.

And yet.

There is so much at play here.

There is certainly more here than meets the eye.

Mind control is the only topic.

Or perhaps just Mind.

Time and Space are the deepest mysteries.

What did Holmes' mentor know of Time?

What are the details of the work Holmes was engaged in?

And so on.

Alas.

At my back I always hear.

Etc.

Los, I basically dig your quixotic style. But iamwhoiam's comment was more worthy than you even know. Perhaps he would like to tell his story in this thread, perhaps not. In lieu of that, let me just say, he is a victim, a victim that again, in more ways than you even know and has to do with very similar circumstances. Trust me on that.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Hammer of Los » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 pm

I do trust you.

Like me, you are number 8.

I bow my head to you my guru.

I apologise to iamwhomiam.

I often speak in ignorance and haste.

Hammer of Los

Postby 82_28 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Hammer of Los wrote:...

I do trust you.

Like me, you are number 8.

I bow my head to you my guru.

I apologise to iamwhomiam.

I often speak in ignorance and haste.

As do I speak in haste. You weren't being ignorant, as you had no idea. I was just giving you a heads up. And no, I ain't no guru. Just a dude that knows another dude's story. No harm no foul.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby geogeo » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Speaking of the victims, has there been any further discussion or speculation regarding Jessica Ghawi/Jessica Redfield? http://twitter.com/jessicaredfield and http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com/about/

Her blog only ever had two posts, one of which was on the Toronto mall shooting. She was active on Twitter. Both these accounts are still open, perhaps a little odd. She was Palestinian American, and a journalist. But I remember some discussion about her having seen a guy in a Batman costume in Toronto?

It doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility that she might have known something, found out something, overhead something, etc., enough so that she was singled out to be killed (she was shot twice; once in the head). She could even have used the sports blogger persona as cover for deeper investigative work; there are more troubling possibilities as well.

I know, I know, this is just speculation, but I think it bears consideration nonetheless. It could be that more than one desirable target was lured to the theater; who knows if that's even possible?? I do know that there appear to have been cases in the past where a mass shooting or an exploding plane are used to mask an assassination. I always had the vague feeling that this might have been the case with the Beltway shooters as well.
as below so above
geogeo

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 am

It's certainly unusual (to say the least) for a person to be at the scene of two mass shootings, nevermind in the space of a few months, and with people in Batman costumes present at both. Certainly worth considering geogeo.

What site is that stuff from undead? I assume it went up after the shootings? Some 4Chan type having his lulz probably, I seem to remember they did similar things with the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby lupercal » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:24 am

barracuda wrote:You've just sincerely put forth the idea that the state apparatus would create a false flag domestic mass killing to distract attention from the events in Syria?? That's a theory?

Yes.
Allow me to be the first to inform you that no one in the United States gives a flying fuck about Syria or Bandar.

Possibly but that could be by design. It's very interesting that on the day of the shooting -- Friday, July 20 -- the FSA, aka US-UK mercenaries operating under the protection of NATO, suffered a major setback, i.e. lost Damascus:

On day five [Thursday], helicopter gunships pounded rebel positions.
Artillery batteries nestled in the mountains overlooking
Damascus rained down shells on two city districts.

Rebels torched and looted the Damascus Province Police
headquarters, a huge building, and residents spoke of corpses in
the streets. . . .

On Friday, the sixth day of the rebels' attempt to
"liberate" Damascus and the first day of the Islamic holy month
of Ramadan, the insurgents suffered a setback.

Under heavy bombardment, they were forced to withdraw from
the central district of Midan.

"It is a tactical withdrawal.
We are still in Damascus," Abu
Omar, a rebel commander, said by telephone.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012 ... r-al-zor/2

In other words, earlier in the day of the Aurora event, "Operation Damascus Volcano," a shock-and-awe offensive meant to dispatch the Assad regime once and for all, failed -- i.e., NATO got routed.

I'd say that's the kind of news psyoperators would prefer we didn't focus on. And there are many additional benefits to the security state, as I've mentioned, which we could call motives, while Holmes had no plausible motive and received no benefit whatsoever.
lupercal

Postby crikkett » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 am

This Saturday morning's narrative: Some poor woman spent time and money decorating and cleaning her living room, to have this man stack hateful, stinky, oily and deadly crap all over it.

(of course it's staged and photoshopped. I want to tell a story.)
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby barracuda » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 pm

lupercal wrote:I'd say that's the kind of news psyoperators would prefer we didn't focus on.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the worldwide drama of the heart-wrenching Stewart-Pattinson breakup was rather obviously engineered by NATO psyoperators for just this contingency. They got this one covered, dude.

barracuda

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:11 pm

crikkett wrote:Image

This Saturday morning's narrative: Some poor woman spent time and money decorating and cleaning her living room, to have this man stack hateful, stinky, oily and deadly crap all over it.

(of course it's staged and photoshopped. I want to tell a story.)

The Crucible is staged. It is still true though.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 am

That girl was not in the Navy, she was discharged last year for mental health and emotional issues after several meltdowns on a ship she was on.

Her name is Carli Richards she goes by Carli Rotten, that is her handle for the band she plays in, she claims to be an alternative model and she is sort of an abrasive broad, I read all her blog posts and she has some pretty shitty things to say about JH and the victims who werent as smart as she was and didnt run. She has a lot of anger inside and I take it she had that even before this started as she claims she was sexually abused and witnessed bad things in the Navy. You can google "Carli Rotten" for her facebook page, and you can read her blog here, interesting reading:

http://www.carlirotten.net/

She has been under heavy attack after her comments that JH should be killed by firing squad so she is hitting back on her blog.

SNIPPED

My teenage years continued, and I spent a lot of time with boys who used and abused me. In a small act of courage, I finally said “fuck you” to my controlling boyfriend at the age of 18 and joined the United States Navy. I believed what I wanted to, which included the things my recruiter told me about how sailors get paid to party like rock stars, travel the world, and basically just live it up. Little did I know that I would fall witness to a traumatic event that would bring back memories of my childhood that were not properly dealt with- and, sadly, the victim also did not receive justice. The victim happened to be my best friend, whose name I’ll exclude for fear of watching her become exploited as I have. She was really my rock throughout most of my Navy career. I’ve worked on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier and had a near death experience up there that made me fearful to ever go back.
In January of 2011, I was finally admitted to a mental hospital in Bakersfield after realizing that my nightly meltdowns were no joke, and I was a genuine hazard to myself and my shipmates. Later, I was diagnosed with a whole can of worms, the main diagnosis being Borderline Personality Disorder. “Personality disorder? My personality is sweet!” I thought. I guess it wasn’t sweet enough, and I ended my Navy career 10 months later on a general discharge, also known as an administrative separation. I was swept under the rug, as my friend was, and to the Navy, I never existed.
Just about a week ago, I remember feeling sorry for myself because of all the debt I have accumulated, between student loans, bills, and credit card debt from being practically homeless when I was discharged. But I’ve decided to be resilient and keep on with what I’m doing, study hard, work hard, eat better, get some exercise, and make life as great as I can- because, to me, life is what you make it.
I had no idea that the other night, I would be thankful for my Navy training. Anyone who has read the accounts from Chris (my boyfriend) and I about what happened at the Aurora Theater probably has a decent grip on what happened. You know that it was recognizing the smell of tear gas, from my Navy basic training, that prompted me to run. Writing about it was not only amazingly therapeutic for me by piecing some of the mental fog together, but it helped me to sort out all of the details so that I could properly explain to my friends and family, who were flooding my Facebook account, what had happened.
Hunter

Postby undead » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:05 am

^^^^^

Well, okay. I was going to write "some crazy bitch" but I thought that was too insensitive for somebody who almost got shotgunned to death. But since she has a stage name I can just use that. I will post again, just in case people didn't see - I just wanted to lighten the mood since this conversation isn't going anywhere except for investigating nonexistent mind control schemes.

undead wrote:I just remembered, you don't want to forget about this angle...

Hi, this site is all about The Joker, THE REAL JOKER. This site is awesome. My name is James Eagan Holmes and I can't stop thinking about The Joker. That guy is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:

1. The Joker is a mammal.
2. The Joker fights ALL the time.
3. The purpose of The Joker is to flip out and kill people.

Gear of The Joker

Testimonial:

The Joker can kill anyone he wants! The Joker machine guns movie theatres ALL the time and doesn't even think twice about it. This guy is so crazy and awesome that he flips out ALL the time. I heard that once The Joker was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon The Joker killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw The Joker totally shotgun Carli Rotten in the back just because she tried to escape!

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that The Joker has REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or he will fuck you up with a mysterious gas grenade!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

The Joker is sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. This guy is totally awesome and that's a fact. The Joker is fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start neuroscience graduate school next year. I love The Joker with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:.

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about The Joker?
A: The Joker is the ultimate paradox. On the one hand he don't give a crap, but on the other hand, The Joker has elaborate plans to shoot up movie theaters and blow up his house with booby traps.

Q: I heard that the Joker is always cruel or mean. What's his problem?
A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, the Joker can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What does the Joker do when he's not machine gunning movie theaters or flipping out?

A: Most of his free time is spent hiring prostitutes online, but sometime he sees a psychiatrist. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby happenstance » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm sure this will have its own thread shortly but I just saw this

CNN Twitter feed:
Gunman still on loose after multiple shootings at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, CNN affiliate WTMJ reporting.
happenstance

Postby Luther Blissett » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Alchemy, survivor blaming and use of the term "broad" here probably won't win you much support here. I don't know if we should be focussing on Carli any more unless something else comes up.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

You are right, my apologies. I was just put off by the whole firing squad comment as well as some of the other things that were said regarding the other victims, but that doesnt give me any right to call her names.
Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion