Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Nordic » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 am

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Wash ... =video&c=y

VANCOUVER, Wash. - The new Bruce Willis movie "Looper" opens this weekend, in which Willis' character is sent back in time to kill himself.

And while most scientists say time travel isn't possible, a Washington attorney claims he's done it dozens of times as part of a secret Cold War project.

"I have physically traveled in time," says Andrew Basiago, an attorney in Vancouver, Wash. "We have - we did over 40 years ago."

Now Basiago is on a mission - to reveal what he calls a 40-year government cover-up - of Project Pegasus - where he says he was teleported back and sideways in time, dozens of times.

"I have the whole story, I have hundreds of facts," he says. "I can tell you what personnel were at what locations where and which travel device was being used."

And his time travel wasn't recent - it's when he was a kid.

"I entered the program officially in the fall of 1969 as a third grader, age 7," says Basiago.

He says he was one of 140 kids, 60 adults - chrononauts, including his dad, who he says joined him on his first jump.

"My dad held my hand, we jumped through the field of energy, and we seem to be moving very rapidly but there was also a paradox and we seemed to be going no where at all," he says.

The TV show "Fringe" aired a similar scene two years ago. A coincidence?

Paradoxes, unscientific claims, unbelievable stories and encounters on Earth and Mars - including meeting Barack Obama when the president was a kid.

Basiago also says he time-traveled six times to the Ford Theatre on the day President Lincoln was shot - but he didn't see it happen. He also saw President Lincoln on another famous occasion, he says.

"In fact, during one probe, the one to Gettysburg, the Gettysburg Address, I was dressed as Union bugle boy," he says.

That's right - he was at the Gettysburg Address. He says a famous photo taken that day proves it. The picture shows a bugle boy who he says is him. It's the only visual evidence he provides for any of his travels - nothing else.

"I was physically at Gettysburg," says Basiago.

He says his time travel experiences show that teleportation as protrayed on the "Star Trek" series is all wrong.

"No, in fact if you had just arrived via quantum teleportation, the Star Trek method of teleportation, you would have collapsed as a dead person," he says.

Basiago weaves his tale with such conviction, he's either a psychopathic liar, a lunatic - or the fastest-thinking science fiction writer on Earth.

"A tunnel was opening up in time-space just like a soap bubble being blown by a child," he says. "And when that bubble closed, we were repositioned elsewhere in time-space on the face of the Earth."

Some would say Basiago is still living in a bubble, but he's put his professional reputation at risk claiming time travel isn't science fiction - because he did it.

It was hard for KOMO News to confirm any of Basiago's claims. Still, he says many out there say they believe Project Pegasus was real.

The video won't play for me. Bummer.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'

Postby jingofever » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:12 am

I heard this guy on Coast to Coast AM a long time ago. He said every future president is told as a child that they will become president. So if you watch the debates know that one or both of them already knows the outcome of this election.
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 am

What about the kids they lie to?
Nordic

Postby Nordic » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 am

Thanks, Drew. Interesting that I commented in two of those threads and have absolutely no memory of either.

Maybe I'm time traveling right now ..... Would explain so much.
Nordic

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:52 am

As wonderful and exciting as this story is, I can't help but assume that his father was involved in the military in some way - and that LSD was being extensively tested in those days. What LSD might do to a 7 year-old mind is anybody's guess.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby justdrew » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:06 am

at a rate of approximately one second per second :thumbsup

I've never seen these claims tied to Montauk Project mythos. One Peter Moon publishing some "source" material on this. per the below video.

Although the whole thing I suspect tells us more when viewed in combination with:
"Project" Ong's Hat
Ong's Hat was one of the earliest internet-based secret history conspiracy theories created as a piece of collaborative fiction (aka Incunabula) by four core individuals, although the membership propagating the tale changed over time.

History

The threads of the story can be traced back as far as the 1980s on bulletin board systems, old xerox mail art networks and early zines. The aim was to create a fictional story line, and embed it in various media cultures to establish backstory. It may have started as an in-joke, or the first alternate reality game, a work of transmedia storytelling or as a memetic experiment, to see how far the meme could spread or a combination of all of the above. The story eventually used print, radio, television and digital mediums (CD-ROM, DVD, Internet, BBS) in its dissemination.

The initial ground rules acknowledged the possibility that such an experiment could end up going down darker paths, and they specifically ruled out Ong's Hat being used for cult-like activity. Even though it is a fiction, the tale may be based on earlier works.

Joseph Matheny was intimately involved and eventually concluded the project.

Plot

The urban legend (or alternate history) states that a facility manned by renegade Princeton professors conducted quantum physics and chaos theory experiments, and according to conspiracy theories, discovered a new theory for dimensional travel using a device called The EGG. This device was to later inspire a children's TV series called Galidor to use an interdimensional travel device of the same name.

They were largely based in the ghost town of Ong's Hat, New Jersey, hence the name of the project.

hmmm...

By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hammer of Los » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 am

I dunno when I'll have time to catch up with all this reading.

Hey! Far flung future self!

Lend a guy a hand here will ya!

Hammer of Los

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 am

Whatever.

See Primer (2005).
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Six Hits of Sunshine » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 am

Nordic wrote:Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Wash ... =video&c=y

VANCOUVER, Wash. - The new Bruce Willis movie "Looper" opens this weekend, in which Willis' character is sent back in time to kill himself.

And while most scientists say time travel isn't possible, a Washington attorney claims he's done it dozens of times as part of a secret Cold War project.

"I have physically traveled in time," says Andrew Basiago, an attorney in Vancouver, Wash. "We have - we did over 40 years ago."

Now Basiago is on a mission - to reveal what he calls a 40-year government cover-up - of Project Pegasus - where he says he was teleported back and sideways in time, dozens of times.

"I have the whole story, I have hundreds of facts," he says. "I can tell you what personnel were at what locations where and which travel device was being used."

And his time travel wasn't recent - it's when he was a kid.

"I entered the program officially in the fall of 1969 as a third grader, age 7," says Basiago.

He says he was one of 140 kids, 60 adults - chrononauts, including his dad, who he says joined him on his first jump.

"My dad held my hand, we jumped through the field of energy, and we seem to be moving very rapidly but there was also a paradox and we seemed to be going no where at all," he says.

The TV show "Fringe" aired a similar scene two years ago. A coincidence?

Paradoxes, unscientific claims, unbelievable stories and encounters on Earth and Mars - including meeting Barack Obama when the president was a kid.

Basiago also says he time-traveled six times to the Ford Theatre on the day President Lincoln was shot - but he didn't see it happen. He also saw President Lincoln on another famous occasion, he says.

"In fact, during one probe, the one to Gettysburg, the Gettysburg Address, I was dressed as Union bugle boy," he says.

That's right - he was at the Gettysburg Address. He says a famous photo taken that day proves it. The picture shows a bugle boy who he says is him. It's the only visual evidence he provides for any of his travels - nothing else.

"I was physically at Gettysburg," says Basiago.

He says his time travel experiences show that teleportation as protrayed on the "Star Trek" series is all wrong.

"No, in fact if you had just arrived via quantum teleportation, the Star Trek method of teleportation, you would have collapsed as a dead person," he says.

Basiago weaves his tale with such conviction, he's either a psychopathic liar, a lunatic - or the fastest-thinking science fiction writer on Earth.

"A tunnel was opening up in time-space just like a soap bubble being blown by a child," he says. "And when that bubble closed, we were repositioned elsewhere in time-space on the face of the Earth."

Some would say Basiago is still living in a bubble, but he's put his professional reputation at risk claiming time travel isn't science fiction - because he did it.

It was hard for KOMO News to confirm any of Basiago's claims. Still, he says many out there say they believe Project Pegasus was real.

The video won't play for me. Bummer.

I heard this guy on C2CAM too. He made George Noory sound like Walter Cronkite.
Six Hits of Sunshine

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 am

Nordic wrote:What about the kids they lie to?

LMFAO THANK YOU FOR THE MORNING LULZ
Wombaticus Rex

Postby beeline » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 am

If this is true, then I'm really ticked off at my kids for not visiting me and telling me what the Powerball numbers were.
beeline

Postby Nordic » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm

beeline wrote:.

If this is true, then I'm really ticked off at my kids for not visiting me and telling me what the Powerball numbers were.

Yeah. Think of the really cool bikes you could buy them if they did that.
Nordic

Postby beeline » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Exactly! And the elite Ivy League institutions I could buy their way into! What gives, kids?
beeline

Postby Project Willow » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm

coffin_dodger wrote:As wonderful and exciting as this story is, I can't help but assume that his father was involved in the military in some way - and that LSD was being extensively tested in those days. What LSD might do to a 7 year-old mind is anybody's guess.

I was 4 or 5, and I'm doing alright, relatively.

This looks like another MC vic spinning a crazy screen mem story. His age, the fact that he was a kid, and the bit about the presidents are tells. The network most definitely grooms some subjects to hold future high office, those whom they think might be in a position to rise to that level one day.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to General Discussion