Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby barracuda » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:
barracuda wrote:
MacCruiskeen wrote:Would anyone care to actually comment on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's superhuman invulnerability to police gunfire? How does that work, exactly? I mean, apart from in movies.

Since we don't really know the extent or severity of those wounds, I'd say it's hard to say. I had a close friend who took seven bullets once, and was still standing and fighting, though. So who knows.

Well my daddy once took sixteen bullets and still managed to bite a chicken's head off, so I guess I'll just have to take your word for that.

His name was Bob Scott. It was around high school, and he was kinda heavy set (and an asshole), so we all called him Blob Snot. Small caliber, but still.

my daddy

Yo mama.
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Well the consensus now I guess that there was no conspiracy. Nothing to see here. Rite?
So what're we all discussing? Broader implications toward using events as shock doctrine to tightening the noose on civil liberties?
Miranda rights? Misguided youth gone astray?
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby barracuda » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:05 pm

8bitagent wrote:Well the consensus now I guess that there was no conspiracy. Nothing to see here. Rite?
So what're we all discussing? Broader implications toward using events as shock doctrine to tightening the noose on civil liberties?

No conspiracy? Ha. There's always a conspiracy.

I'm still wondering what the brothers were waiting for on Tuesday and Wednesday, for example. The ice cream truck, perhaps?
barracuda

Postby beeline » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm

It'a really not that uncommon to survive multiple gunshot wounds. It really depends on where you get hit, what caliber, what type of bullet, and blind luck. Here's some info:

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/gunshot-injuries

If every person shot by a gun in my town died, our homicide rate would be about 300x higher. So it's not inconceivable, and certainly not superhuman, for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to survive.
beeline

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 pm

8bitagent wrote:Well the consensus now I guess that there was no conspiracy. Nothing to see here. Rite?

Persistently ignoring things is certainly one way to create a consensus. That's how it works in the age of post-democracy.

So what're we all discussing?

The topic is the movies, of course. What else could it possibly be?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Canadian_watcher » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:12 pm

I think we're all talking about how it'd be okay with us if the police just basically dictated our every move from now on because some people lose limbs and lives in bombings in the US.

Oh! I thought of a new way we could talk about this without really discussing the ins and outs, too! We could talk about how what if the UN decided that the US government was acting all anti-democratic and so they started bombing from the air with war planes! Then when people's limbs got blown off and the troops came to the doors we'd all be really clear on who was to blame and instead of fighting we could unite against them.

on edit: naw, wait - we STILL wouldn't be clear who was to blame, would we?
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:15 pm

okay but did everyone see the video of 'take down' of the kid in the boat? seriously, that's a fucking awesome boat if it protected him from being chewed into thousands of pieces.
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:20 pm

beeline wrote:It'a really not that uncommon to survive multiple gunshot wounds. It really depends on where you get hit, what caliber, what type of bullet, and blind luck. Here's some info:

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/gunshot-injuries

If every person shot by a gun in my town died, our homicide rate would be about 300x higher. So it's not inconceivable, and certainly not superhuman, for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to survive.

I'm not talking about mere bare survival. I'm talking about his documented abiity to stand up and clamber out of a boat, using both of his hands, including the allegedly shot one, and both of his allegedly shot legs. Not to mention his allegedly shot head, his allegedly shot neck, and his heavy loss of blood. And I'm quoting an affidavit from the FBI.

Also, where's the rest of the film from which that single still image was taken?

In the age of the omnipresent spectacle, the most interesting films are remarkably hard to access. The same is true of the alleged film of them allegedly planting the two bombs. Not a trace of it anywhere. We just have to take Source's word for it that such evidence exists.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby The Consul » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Uncle Ruslan, if Daniel Hopsicker is correct, shows yet another disturbing connection (this time to Halliburton) that stretches the limits of coincidence.

http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/24/boston-bombers-uncle-ruslan-was-halliburton-contractor/

So we have mom, dad, and an aunt saying they were handled (set up). We have an accusation FBI had contact. We had FBI denial. Then we had FBI admitting. Even admitting Russia gave FBI heads up on Tameralane. And we have one uncle out bold in front of the cameras in a most over the top way who condemns his nephews. Who just happens to have worked with USAID and Halliburton. Captain! The Coinkdinkyness chamber is about to blow!

Now we have stories of how the aunt is a kook" (billoreillyland) and a ....gasp...shoplifter! Obviously she must be nuts. And Tamerlane was an OJ-like throat cutter, well, maybe. Soon stories will emerge portraying parents as dumpster diving low life creepy crawlers with incurable halitosis.

And I'm sorry, there is still something about this whole wild west shootout at the end there that is just a little too hollyweird for me. Shane Black couldn't even come up with this stuff. A guy shot in the head, the throat, the hand, and the legs. In a boat. In a "bloody mess." Tamerlane charging the police like a pissed off Val Kilmer in his prime. Then being run over by his brother. "We are not going to kill you because you are not an american. We just blew up the Boston Marathon and now we are going to New York. Bwah hah hah ha hah!" Will there be a sequel?
What's next will autopsy revealing that the older brother had needle like snake teeth?

And...well...I suppose anything is possible. It IS possible two formerly fun loving guys who liked to box, wrestle, play music, and live in a style way beyond any apparent means just in a few months period snap because of what they saw on the....gulp....internets. Oh, shit....imagine the ideas someone could get lurking here! And they snap in a big way. The carry out the first successful wide scale terrorist act in US since 911. But the plan seemed to end the instant the bombs detonated.

So ok, these former fun lovers in $900 shoes driving mercedes station wagons, uh, with FBI contact and a USAIS Halliburton Uncle and a mom and pop and aunt all saying it was a set up. They acted ALONE.

Could it, finally...finally....simply be what it appears to be....what they say it is? Two formerly fun lovers wake up one day chanting "Vee vant to keel zee Amerikans!" It is possible. Sure.

But then again maybe L O N E N U T S, Inc has struck again.
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Canadian_watcher » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Consul, thank you for your posts. that one and this one, too: http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36259&start=1335#p499757

Canadian_watcher

Postby DrEvil » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:The topic is the movies, of course. What else could it possibly be?

This one?

And yes, that is a real movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2060525/
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 pm

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby conniption » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Random thoughts:

Being one of the recipients of the abuse/rage from the poster FB, let me say it’s a relief to have him gone if only for a little while. When he returns I will put him on ignore if he says one word to me, and that’s too bad because I think he’s a good writer who has a lot to contribute.

a lot to contribute…” yeah...then there’s that. You know, it wouldn’t be such a bad idea for people to limit the number of posts they submit, especially in a single thread, just as a common courtesy. Let others have a say. It doesn’t matter how good a writer you are when you’re posting 10-20 times a day in the same thread. It has a way of turning 5 pages of information into 90 92 pages of wasted time for the rest of us.

Cops with tanks and guns in our neighborhoods, going door to door, entering homes without a search warrant, is not a good sign. Soon there will be dangerous terrorists hiding out in low-income urban communities across America.

The level of stress being created through the media and internet is, imo, reaching record proportions. It feels like a battleground. Consider this random thought from a close friend concerning the conspiracies surrounding the bombings in Boston.

In the instance of the Boston bombing, we have those who believe the mainstream story and others who think the bombing was manufactured and there are no victims. But consider that instead it is the coverage of the incident that is manufactured.

The photos used by the media will pass well enough for a most people to glance up and see a man missing a leg, but for someone who is use to looking at things with a more critical eye, the evidence is shoddy - full of blatent lies and inaccuracies. At the same time, we’ll say there was indeed a bombing (manufactured or organic). This creates real people at a real bombing to be real proof to be used against the opposing conspiracy.

This creates two realities.

Now we have a bunch of people freaking out about how it is fake and plenty more willing to jump all over them for even the suggestion of mistrust. The media usually manipulates the story so why not make some “almost real enough but not really” photos to throw out there just to be found and debunked by those of a more skeptical nature.

It does two things: Identifies those who are difficult to hoodwink and turns people against said untrusting people, all while having a real bombing to fall back on with plenty of eye witnesses.
Last edited by conniption on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
conniption

Postby crikkett » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Posted to draw attention to the links between Boston Marathon hero/media darling Tyler Dodd, late SEAL Chris Kyle (two degrees of separation, Kevin Bacon-style) and Sarah Palin (three), through the television reality/game show "Stars Earn Stripes."

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/bo ... oria-tyler

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/f ... ing-041613

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... -city.html
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Boston Terror Updates & Developments-April 24, 2013

Wednesday, 24. April 2013

CIA MO Not the FBI, Contradictions from Dagestan, Recent Shooting Incident in Dagestan, Georgia-NATO-Russia & More

I have been repeatedly emphasizing the importance of going outside the US mainstream and quasi-alternative media outlets for information and new developments on the Boston Terror event. Similarly, I have been urging people to place the bigger part of their attention on developments in the Caucasus during this period following the event. Let me exemplify what I mean by this with the following developments you won’t be seeing printed or talked-about in the US MSM and their little quasi-alternative siblings.

In my latest interview for Boiling Frogs Post EyeOpener Report (Seehere) I emphasized the role of the CIA rather than the FBI in evaluating the Boston Terror incident. Why? Because: 1-the suspects 100% fit the CIA recruitment profile; 2-The region being central to the CIA covert operations since the 1990s; 3- The suspect’s travel to the region (not the FBI MO but the CIA); 4- The classic occurrence of the FBI closing the case per CIA request and pressure … and much more. Please watch my comprehensive interview with James Corbett here for more details on this: Watch Video

Now, take a look at what just popped up a few hours ago in relation to the above:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev Attended CIA-sponsored Workshop

Tamerlan Tsarnaev attended a workshop sponsored by the CIA-linked Jamestown Foundation, Izvestia reports today. The Russian newspaper cites documents produced by the Counterintelligence Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia confirming that the NGO “Fund of Caucasus” held workshops in the summer of 2012 and Tsarnaev attended.

The Caucasus Fund was established in November, 2008, following the Geoergian-Ossetian conflict. The main purpose of the organization, according to Izvestia, is to “to recruit young people and intellectuals of the North Caucasus to enhance instability and extremism in the southern regions of Russia.”

Now, let’s go to other recent developments either blacked-out or downplayed by US media:

Dagestan Officials Deny any Contacts Between Boston Terror Suspects and Islamic Radicals

Dagestan Officials: Tsarnaev did not contact Islamic radicals while visiting Dagestan in 2012 – official

Moscow/Makhachkala, April 24, Interfax – Dagestani Interior Minister Abdurashid Magomedov has denied allegations that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the two men suspected of committing bomb attacks at the Boston Marathon, started practicing radical Islam during his stay in Dagestan in 2012.

“According to our information, Tamerlan Tsarnaev did come to Dagestan in 2012 in order to have his Russian passport restored. However, his father Anzor Tsarnaev says his son was in the republic for only three or four days and left before his passport was ready,” Magomedov said.”As far as the Dagestani Interior Ministry is aware, Tamerlan Tsarnayev did not have any contacts with the North Caucasus criminal underworld,” Magomedov said.

As emphasized during my recent interview we must pay special attention to the conflicts and specific incidents like this within the region:

Two militants shot dead in Russia’s Dagestan

Security officers shot dead two suspected militants in Russia’s volatile North Caucasus republic of Dagestan, the epicenter of an Islamist insurgency, the National Anti-Terrorist Committee said on Wednesday.Moscow is struggling to quell the persistent attacks by Islamist militants more than a decade after it fought two separatist wars in the adjacent republic of Chechnya.

Security officers surrounded a house in the village of Sogratl, some 100 km (60 miles) southwest of the regional capital Makhachkala, where the two suspected insurgents were hiding, the statement said.Two unidentified women with a baby left the house after law enforcement officers demanded that the militants surrender. The two rebels then opened fire and were shot dead, the statement said.

Please make sure you keep an eye on the coming developments in Russia-Georgia relations and tension as well. Here are a few excerpts from today’s news on that front:

Georgia Wants to Mend Ties with Russia, BUT Not at the Expense of “Territory”

“Our policy is absolutely clear. We want to improve relations with Russia, that is very important for Georgia, but we will not give up the basic postulates of our country, which are the territorial integrity, European integration, NATO membership,” Panjikidze said.

We recall that the head of the foreign affairs committee at Russia’s State Duma (lower house of parliament), Alexei Pushkov, told journalists on Monday that the Russian delegation to PACE intended to raise a question before Georgian Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili, who was to deliver a speech at PACE on Tuesday, over the Georgian government’s change of foreign policy toward Russia.

Pushkov said the questions addressed would be related to what extent Ivanishvili intends to change the Georgian foreign policy, in particular, that toward Russia, as all official statements of the Georgian government have so far been in line with the foreign policy course conducted by President Mikheil Saakashvili.

And of course the following (and ongoing) case involving Georgia-US-NATO:

Georgia Offers NATO Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway for Afghan War Transit

Tbilisi: Georgia’s Foreign Minister, Maia Panjikidze, participated in the NATO and ISAF partner nations’ foreign ministerial meeting on Tuesday and will meet U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday in Brussels.

Panjikidze said that Georgia, which now has over 1,600 troops in Afghanistan, making the country highest per capita troop contributor to ISAF, reiterated its commitment to the NATO-led mission in Afghanistan and reaffirmed its intention to continue its contribution after 2014, when the NATO combat mission is due to end.

She said that Georgia was also offering NATO to use its territory as a route for reverse transit of ISAF forces and cargoes from Afghanistan, in particular by using a railway link, which is due to be completed later this year and which will link Azerbaijan and Turkey via Georgia.

On Wednesday Panjikidze is expected to meet U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in Brussels to discuss “important details” of bilateral relations, the Georgian Foreign Ministry said.

And finally, if you haven’t watched our latest EyeOpener Video Report with James Corbett, please do so, and please help disseminate it; this is one way to counter the one-dimensional US media narrative:

"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion