Ruminations on R-r-rrrrrresonance!!??

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ruminations on R-r-rrrrrresonance!!??

Postby chump » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Feel free to pitch in...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... One tuning fork to another...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHOqMOJTH4

Grandpa explains: "Everything in creation has a certain frequency at which it vibrates". "Different sounds come out of different things depending on what they're made of..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDnNmLkQ3Bc

A wine glass will shatter "when the tone is at the resonant frequency of the glass... and you turn up the volume..."

Musical Scale of Things
Allegro posted:
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration." - Nicola Tesla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
Amazing Resonance Experiment...

... Image...

-----------------
http://vimeo.com/65428138
sonic water documentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU
Amazing Water & Sound Experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS67HA4YMCs
Frequencies Sound + Vibrations = Sacred Geometry

-----------------
Driven by a steady wind, Galloping Girtie resonates like a rope; building momentum until it collapses...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=j-z ... =endscreen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacoma_Narrows_Bridge
... In many undergraduate physics texts the event is presented as an example of elementary forced resonance with the wind providing an external periodic frequency that matched the natural structural frequency...

http://www.math.harvard.edu/archive/21b ... index.html

The bridge began first to vibrate torsionally, giving it a twisting motion. Later the vibrations entered a natural resonance frequency of the bridge which started to increase their amplitude.

--------------

http://www.beyondweird.com/conspiracies/tesreson.html
What follows is part of an article and interview with Tesla by Allan L. Benson, published in The World To-Day, Vol. XXI, No. 8, February 1912, Page 1763-1767.

The principle embodied in [experiments with resonance] interested Tesla, and he determined to try it upon a larger scale. He ordered from a steel company a steel link, two feet long and two inches thick. He was careful to specify that the steel should be of the best quality. As a matter of fact, the link was strong enough to bear a weight of hundreds of tons.

Tesla fastened to this link an electric vibrator, no larger than an alarm- clock, but so constructed that the frequency of the vibrations could be altered at will. He set the vibrator to going and then began to vary the vibrations for the purpose of getting the vibrator in "tune" with the link. For a long time, nothing happened -- the vibrations of the link and of the machine did not chance to coincide. But at last he got them together, the great steel link began to tremble, increased its trembling until it dilated and contracted like a beating heart -- and finally broke!

Sledge hammers could not have done it; crowbars could not have done it, but a fusillade of taps, no one of which would have harmed a baby, did it.

Tesla was pleased. He had learned something. He wanted to learn more. He put his little vibrator in his coat pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one -- ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped his vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it.

"In a few minutes", he said, "I could feel the beam trembling. Gradually, the trembling increased in intensity and extended throughout the whole great mass of steel. Finally, the structure began to creak and weave, and the steel- workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Rumors spread that the building was about to fall, and the police reserves were called out. Before anything serious happened, I took off the vibrator, put it in my pocket and went away. But if I had kept on ten minutes more, I could have laid that building flat in the street. And, with the same vibrator, I could drop Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour."

Tesla says that he can split the earth in the same way -- split it as a boy would split an apple -- and forever end the career of man.

This seems like quite a large order -- but see what he says about it.

"The vibrations of the earth," said he, "have a periodicity of approximately one hour and forty-nine minutes. That is to say, if I strike the earth this instant, a wave of contraction goes through it that will come back in one hour and forty-nine minutes in the form of expansion. As a matter of fact, the earth, like everything else, is in a constant state of vibration. It is constantly contracting and expanding.

"Now, suppose that at the precise moment when it begins to contract, I explode a ton of dynamite. That accelerates the contraction and, in one hour and forty-nine minutes, there comes an equally accelerated wave of expansion. When the wave of expansion ebbs, suppose I explode another ton of dynamite, thus further increasing the wave of contraction. And, suppose this performance be repeated, time after time. Is there any doubt as to what would happen? There is no doubt in my mind. The earth would be split in two. For the first time in man's history, he has the knowledge with which he may interfere with cosmic processes."

I asked Tesla how long he thought it would take him to split the earth in two. He said he didn't know. Months might be required; perhaps a year or two.

"But in a few weeks," he said, "I could set the earth's crust into such a state of vibration that it would rise and fall hundreds of feet, throwing rivers out of their beds, wrecking buildings, and practically destroying civilization.

"The principle cannot fail. It is as powerful when applied to the earth as it is when applied to a [violin note shattering a] wineglass, a [boy pushing a man on a] swing, or a steel link. Any one who doubts should only bear in mind the illustration of the swing. A small boy, by each time adding a pound to the force with which a 200-pound man swings, can soon set the man swinging with the force of 500 pounds. It is necessary only to keep adding a little force at the right time."

* Origin: RAD BBS, Melrose, Oregon (93:9705/4)

=============

The human mind resonates with various frequencies... Television is broadcast on the same wave-length as, and will induce, a trance-like state... Zombies watching Television! Around the house and around the planet... Electro-magnetic dissonance is corrupting our consciousness - playing tether ball with our head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8ZRPsBPHE

Tap, tap, tap, to embed the idea; then boom, boom, boom, to bring it to fruition?

RI topic, H P Alberrelli Jr's "A Terrible Mistake"
Chump posted:
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/manufacturi ... jan-irvin/
Terence McKenna In another chapter regarding his timewave theory, he states: Within the timewave a variety of “resonance points” are recognized. Resonance points can be thought of as areas of the wave that are graphically the same as the wave at some other point...

In 1992 Terence McKenna published in his book Archaic Revival:

These things are all part of the New Age, but I have abandon that term in favor of what I call the Archaic Revival—which places it all in a better historical perspective. When a culture loses its bearing, the traditional response is to go back in history to find the previous “anchoring model.” An example of this would be the breakup the medieval world at the time of the Renaissance. They had lost their compass, so they went back to Greek and Roman models and created classicism—Roman law, Greek aesthetics, and so on.[5] [emphasis added]
~ Terence McKenna

In another chapter regarding his timewave theory, he states:

Within the timewave a variety of “resonance points” are recognized. Resonance points can be thought of as areas of the wave that are graphically the same as the wave at some other point within the wave, yet differ from it through having different quantified values. For example, if we chose an end date or zero date of December 21, 2012 A.D., then we find that the time we are living through is in resonance with the late Roman times and the beginning of the Dark Ages in Europe.

Implicit in this theory of time is the notion that duration is like a tone in that one must assign a moment at which the damped oscillation is finally quenched and ceases. I chose the date December 21, 2012 A.D., as this point because with that assumption the wave seemed to be in the “best fit” configuration with regard to the recorded facts of the ebb and flow of historical advance into connectedness. Later I learned to my amazement that this same date, December 21, 2012, was the date assigned as the end of their calendrical cycle by the classic Maya, surely one of the world’s most time-obsessed cultures. [6] ~ Terence McKenna

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/manufacturi ... jan-irvin/

----------

http://www.whale.to/b/rifat.html
MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL
by Tim Rifat

... Precisely modulated microwave radiation is used to influence brain function. Human behaviour and reactions can be entirely controlled by using pulse modulated microwave EM radiation. Pulse modulated microwaves are useful as the carrier for the mind control signals as they are able to pass through the skull, which is rather resistant to low level EM. The massive number of microwave antennae that dot the country, some of which are used for the microwave phone network, all use pulse modulated microwaves, which makes their use for a strategic mind control device against the civilian population in times of trouble, or rioting, crucial to modifying the behaviour of the general population. In modern democracies it is no longer viable to shoot rioters, or torture dissidents by normal means, as the bad publicity is self defeating. Thus, microwave weapons have been developed by the UK's military intelligence as they leave no marks, or gaping wounds. This pulse modulated microwave carrier beam can then be used to carry signals. These signals are extremely low frequency recordings of brain electrical potentials, which have been recorded by neuro-medical researchers such as Dr Ross Adey.

Dr Ross Adey's research at the Brain Research Institute of the University of California, was funded by the CIA. In their Pandora project a catalogue of different brain signals for specific actions, emotions and pathological states of mind were recorded. It was found that when microwaves were used to fire these signals at victims' brains, they experienced the moods, behaviour, and the pathological states, carried by the signals. This meant that by mimicking natural brain frequencies, the human brain could be controlled remotely by use of extremely low frequency broadcast carried by pulse modulated microwave beams (ELF pulse modulated microwave remote mind control technology).

It is now possible to broadcast mind control commands directly into the brain by use of microwave beams. All that is needed is a catalogue of every specific brain frequency for each: mood, action and thought. These catalogues of excitation potentials are available from Russian neuro-medical research institutes, so any one with enough cash can have the same technology at their disposal, as UK military mind control groups (the psychological-enforcement arm of MI5). The Aum sect bought microwave weaponry via their 50,000 Russian converts...

------------------
Parapsychologist Dr Ian Stevenson 1/2 After Death Discoveries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETcdhx-A ... 30CFA2D8E3
---------------

Resonance at RI:

Here are a few...

Tantra -Induced Delusional Syndrome "TIDS"
American Dream posted:
Sophisticated new techniques such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) are providing fresh insights into how they affect the brain, and revealing the brain mechanisms that might underly their therapeutic ...

'The Science Delusion' by Rupert Sheldrake
MacCruisken posted:
Sheldrake claims that his theory of ‘morphic resonance’ not only explains these widespread phenomena, it also shows how simple organic forms can self-organise into more complex ones, as an addition to Darwin’s process of Natural Selection.

Connecticut Elementary School Massacre
Sounder posted:
I would suggest that this ‘ideal world’ is advanced by the effect created via an emotional entrainment exercise that causes people to run to authority, thus bolstering the ability of the dominant narrative structure to hold sway. It is no accident that America, and most other countries no doubt, start their wars with false flag operations. It is so common as to be axiomatic. Fake events can and do motivate large numbers of people to go along with activities they otherwise could not endorse. The purpose and the utility of deep-state operations are found in their usefulness for getting people recommitted to beliefs while in an emotionally distraught state of mind. People in that condition will then tend to work from conclusions and go backwards. Then their beliefs and pretenses, as expressions of ones unconscious drivers, take over leaving empirical evidence as a distant ‘also ran’ in the building of the dominant narrative.

Given that fakery has a very long pedigree, it is entirely reasonable to consider that fakery was involved in this incident also...

... Oh I do not dismiss as being a tragedy, but I do question the nature of a tragedy where people are dancing on the graves of children to push polarizing agendas. And yes I care; I also care about the children killed in the daycare at the Oklahoma City bombing. Because that operation as well as the several dozen others over the last few decades (if not centuries) that RI type folk generally connect to elements within governments, whether rogue or not; when organized and scripted development of narratives that push an ill informed population into resonance with dominant social cues, whew, there is good reason to question the degree or style of fictional elements that the event seems to carry with it.

New School Shooting on California
Effsmiles posted:
Interesting resonance with the allegations of past sexual abuse scandals surrounding the Lanza's Newtown church... Taft Shooting Thursday, January 10, 2013 <snip> Between 1983 and 1986, several ritual sex ring (child sexual abuse) ...

Does Rigorous Intuition conduct intellectual profiling?
Alfred Joe's Boy:
No one component, or IQ, explained everything. Furthermore, the scientists used a brain scanning technique known as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), to show that these differences in cognitive ability map onto distinct circuits in the brain.

Hollywood Scripting
Barracuda posted:
The morality and aesthetics of great films must contain all the resonance and effect that the propaganda has or the deception wouldn't work as well as it does.

-------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oSePXRb ... 1EB3432FD5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tJGS2WK ... 1EB3432FD5
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ruminations on R-r-rrrrrresonance!!??

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 pm

One of the best OPs in awhile, thank you for the smorgasbord of brainfood.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby ShinShinKid » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Good start, now think light, and start looking at geologic crystalline structures to get farther along...The different freq.s of sound have correspondence/ ie. a relationship with light's different wavelengths(don't forget about "cosmic rays"), it's healing properties, etc. Couple that with the ability of various geologic structures to lift or send light freq.s and wavelengths to various harmonic zones, and we are starting to unlock sacred geometry, ancient gnosis...We can move large masses, create super concentrated fields of magnetic energy, project damaging light beams, and communicate across vast distances of physical space. It also unlocks perhaps, the ability to travel said distances in the future as well? I think someone figured it out, and took off to Arcturus, leaving us plebes behind!

Harmonics work with all things that vibrate, which is basically all things in our physical universe...matter n stuff.
Well played, God. Well played".
ShinShinKid

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby slimmouse » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks for the OP. Only skimmed it for now but will read it later for sure.

One of the things that truly freak me out about our very existence, is that all we are essentially, is inextricably locked vibrational energy frequency within the current best estimate of an infinite field.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Hammer of Los » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm

If I hum I can set up some real nice resonances in bathrooms and other areas with good acoustics.

And I never forget the cosmic rays!

Hammer of Los

Postby elfismiles » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:53 pm

440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz Harmonics?
http://banoosh.com/blog/2013/08/05/440h ... harmonics/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:02 pm

^^^^^ thanks

from that link

vibrations/sound starts at 21:00
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby divideandconquer » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Very interesting!
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Nordic » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Imagine, steel frames building brought to collapse by a small portable vibrational device.

"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:31 pm

http://humansarefree.com/2016/01/researchers-demonstrate-how-cancer.html

A new cancer treatment is using resonant frequencies to shatter various types of cancer cells.

In his Tedx Talk, “Shattering Cancer with Resonant Frequencies,” Associate Professor and Director of Music at Skidmore College, Anthony Holland, tells the audience that he has a dream.

That dream is to see a future where children no longer have to suffer from the effects of toxic cancer drugs or radiation treatment, and today he and his team believe they have found the answer.

Many of us have likely seen or heard of people shattering glass with the sound of their voice. This amazing feat, Holland explains, is due to a phenomenon called resonant frequency. When someone taps a glass, it emits a natural resonant frequency.

To induce shattering, a person must match the resonant frequency of the glass with the vibration of their voice, getting louder and louder until the glass finally breaks.

Taking this phenomenon into account, Holland and a team of researchers wondered if they could induce the same effect in a living microorganism or cell.

They came across the work of a Chinese researcher, Dr. Mae-Wan Ho, who conjectured that live cells exhibit similar properties much like liquid crystals do.

With this in mind, Holland and his team wondered if they could affect a cell by sending a specific electric signal, much like we do with LCD technology.

After searching the patent database for a device that could accomplish the latter, they came across a therapeutic device invented by a New Mexico physician by the name of Dr. James Bare.

The device uses a plasma antenna that pulses on and off, which, as Holland explains, is important because a constant pulse of electricity would produce too much heat and therefore destroy the cell.

For the next 15 months, Holland and his team searched for the exact frequency that would directly shatter a living microorganism. The magic number finally came in the form of two inputs, one high frequency and one low.

The high frequency had to be exactly eleven times higher than the low, which in music is known as the 11th harmonic. At this 11th harmonic, micro organisms begin to shatter like crystal glass.

After practicing until they got efficient at the procedure, Holland began working with a team of cancer researchers in an attempt to destroy targeted cancer cells.

First they looked at pancreatic cancer cells, eventually discovering these cells were specifically vulnerable between 100,000 – 300,000 Hz.

Next they moved onto leukemia cells, and were able to shatter the leukemia cells before they could divide. But, as Holland explains in his talk, he needed bigger stats in order to make the treatment a viable option for cancer patients. So what kind of numbers did they produce?

Oscillating pulsed electric field (OPEF) technology

is literally shattering targeted cancer cells like crystal glass.

In repeated and controlled experiments, the frequencies, known as oscillating pulsed electric field (OPEF) technology, killed an average of 25% to 40% of leukemia cells, going as high as 60% in some cases. Furthermore, the intervention even slowed cancer cell growth rates up to 65%. It was a double whammy.

The team also found success attacking ovarian cancer cells. Most recently, they tested the treatment against the deadly super bug MRSA, an organism that is resistant to many common antibiotics.

Thousands of people die every year from MRSA, Holland explains, and the drugs normally used against the pathogen are known to have toxic side effects.

Incredibly, the frequency therapy eliminated antibiotic resistance, and researchers were able to introduce a small amount of antibiotic to kill the bug.

Holland hopes that one day the treatment will override the toxic conventional treatments currently available for patients.

At the end of his speech, he describes his vision for the future of cancer clinics:

"I believe the future of children’s cancer hospitals will be a different place. They will be a place where children gather and make new friends, they probably wont even know they are sick. They’ll draw pictures, colour in their books, and play with their toys, all the while unaware that above them, a beautiful, blue plasma light is emanating healing, pulsing fields, shattering their cancer, painlessly, and non-toxically, one cell at a time. Thank you."
It’s also noteworthy to mention that in 1920 that Royal Rife first identified the human cancer virus using the world’s most powerful microscope.

After identifying and isolating the virus, he decided to culture it on salted pork. At the time this was a very good method for culturing a virus.

He then took the culture and injected it into 400 rats which as you might expect, created cancer in all 400 rats very quickly.

The next step for Rife is where things took an interesting turn. He later found a frequency of electromagnetic energy that would cause the cancer virus to diminish completely when entered into the energy field.

The great discovery led Rife to create a device that could be tuned to output the frequency that would destroy the cancer. He was then able to treat the cancer within both rats and patients who were within close proximity of the device. You can read more of that here.

See Holland’s Tedx Talk below.

By Jeff Roberts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U
Burnt Hill

Postby chump » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:12 am

This piece comports with the post above, using specific wavelengths to target or starve specific cells.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/26/d ... cket-list/

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) – A patient with incurable brain cancer has been given more time thanks to a new device. It looks like a swimming cap but works to keep the tumor from growing.

CBS4 Health Specialist Kathy Walsh found out the treatment is painless, non-invasive and portable — and for one young man from Colorado Springs it’s working.

“I actually prefer it when people come up to me and say, ‘What is that?'” Justin Boley said.

It looks like some sort of space age skull cap, but the apparatus on Boley’s head is more of a time machine.

“It’s basically like it’s stopping time in my brain, kind of, for the cancer cells at least,” Boley said.

Boley, 23, has glioblastoma, an inoperable malignant brain tumor diagnosed in February.

“I couldn’t speak, basically all my speech, I just, I couldn’t,” he said.

Boley had aggressive radiation and chemotherapy. Then he started wearing the Optune 18 hours every day. Wired patches are placed on his scalp.

“What this device does is it delivers alternating electrical fields to the brain tissue underneath the electrodes,” Dr. Doug Ney said.

Justin Boley’s Optune (credit: CBS)

Ney is Boley’s neuro-oncologist at the University of Colorado Cancer Center. He says the Optune targets and zaps dividing cancer cells.

“Instead of dividing into two or four or eight, those tumor cells then have no other chance but to die,” Ney said. “It’s not a cure, but we are seeing promising results.”

Boley’s tumor shrunk at least 50 percent.

“So far it seems to be helping,” he said...

(video and more at link above)

----------------------------

Everybody should buy this book:

Royal Raymond Rife and the Cancer Cure That Worked!

... THE MAN WHO FOUND THE CURE FOR CANCER

In 1913, a man with a love for machines and a scientific curiosity, arrived in San Diego after driving across the country from New York. He had been born in Elkhorn, Nebraska, was 25 years old, and very happily married. He was about to start a new life and open the way to a science of health which will be honored far into the future. His name was Royal Raymond Rife. Close friends, who loved his gentleness and humility while being awed by his genius, called him Roy.

Royal R. Rife was fascinated by bacteriology, microscopes and electronics. For the next seven years (including a mysterious period in the Navy during World War I in which he traveled to Europe to investigate foreign laboratories for the U.S. government), he thought about and experimented in a variety of fields as well as mastered the mechanical skills necessary to build instruments such as the world had never imagined.

By the late 1920s, the first phase of his work was completed. He had built his first microscope, one that broke the existing principles, and he had constructed instruments which enabled him to electronically destroy specific pathological micro-organisms.

Rife believed that the minuteness of the viruses made it impossible to stain them with the existing acid or aniline dye stains. He'd have to find another way. Somewhere along the way, he made an intuitive leap often associated with the greatest scientific discoveries. He conceived first the idea and then the method of staining the virus with light. He began building a microscope which would enable a frequency of light to coordinate with the chemical constituents of the particle or micro-organism under observation.

Rife's second microscope was finished in 1929. In an article which appeared in The Los Angeles Times Magazine on December 27, 1931, the existence of the light-staining method was reported to the public:

Bacilli may thus be studied by their light, exactly as astronomers study moons, suns, and stars by the light which comes from them through telescopes. The bacilli studied are living ones, not corpses killed by stains.

Throughout most of this period, Rife also had been seeking a way to identify and then destroy the micro-organism which caused cancer. His cancer research began in 1922.

It would take him until 1932 to isolate the responsible micro-organism which he later named simply the "BX virus." ...

... "BX" —THE VIRUS OF CANCER

Rife began using Kendall's "K Medium" in 1931 in his search for the cancer virus. In 1932, he obtained an unulcerated breast mass that was checked for malignancy from the Paradise Valley Sanitarium of National City, California. But the initial cancer cultures failed to produce the virus he was seeking.

Then a fortuitous accident occurred. The May 11, 1938 Evening Tribune of San Diego later described what happened:

But neither the medium nor the microscope were sufficient alone to reveal the filter-passing organism Rife found in cancers, he recounted. It was an added treatment which he found virtually by chance that finally made this possible, he related. He happened to test a tube of cancer culture within the circle of a tubular ring filled with argon gas activated by an electrical current, which he had been using in experimenting with electronic bombardment of organisms of disease.

His cancer culture happened to rest there about 24 hours (with the current on the argon gas-filled tube), and then he noticed (under the microscope) that its appearance seemed to have changed. He studied and tested this phenomenon repeatedly, and thus discovered (cancer virus) filter-passing, red-purple granules in the cultures.

The BX cancer virus was a distinct purplish-red color. Rife had succeeded in isolating the filterable virus of carcinoma.

Rife's laboratory notes for November 20, 1932, contain the first writ-ten description of the cancer virus characteristics. Among them are two, unique to his method of classification using the Rife microscope: angle of refraction—12 3/10 degrees; color by chemical refraction—purple-red.

The size of the cancer virus was indeed small. The length was 1/15 of a micron. The breadth was 1/20 of a micron. No ordinary light micro-scope, even in the 1980s, would be able to make the cancer virus visible.

Rife and his laboratory assistant E. S. Free proceeded to confirm his discovery. They repeated the method 104 consecutive times with identical results.

In time, Rife was able to prove that the cancer micro-organism had four:

BX (carcinoma)

BY (sarcoma—larger than BX)

Monococcoid form in the monocytes of the blood of over 90 per-cent of cancer patients. When properly stained, this form can be readily seen with a standard research microscope

Crytomycespleomorphia fungi—identical morphologically to that of the orchid and of the mushroom

Rife wrote in his 1953 book:

"Any of these forms can be changed back to 'BX' within a period of 36 hours and will produce in the experimental animal a typical tumor with all the pathology of true neoplastic tissue, from which we can again recover the 'BX' micro-organism. This complete process has been duplicated over 300 times with identical and positive results."

Rife had proved pleomorphism. He had shown how the cancer virus changes form, depending on its environment. He had confirmed the work of Bechamp, of Kendall, of Rosenow, of Welch, and an army of pleomorphist bacteriologists who would come after him and have to battle the erroneous orthodox laws of Rivers and his legions of followers.

Rife said,

"In reality, it is not the bacteria themselves that produce the disease, but the chemical constituents of these micro-organisms enacting upon the unbalanced cell metabolism of the human body that in actuality produce the disease. We also believe if the metabolism of the human body is perfectly balanced or poised, it is susceptible to no disease."

But Rife did not have time to argue theory. He would leave that for others. After isolating the cancer virus, his next step was to destroy it. He did this with his frequency instruments—over and over again. And then he did it with experimental animals, inoculating them, watching the tumors grow, and then killing the virus in their bodies with the same frequency instruments tuned to the same "BX" frequency.

Rife declared in 1953:

These successful tests were conducted over 400 times with experimental animals before any attempt was made to use this frequency on human cases of carcinoma and sarcoma...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ions12.htm

--------------------------------

Most agree with Norman Cousins that a positive Attitude is a significant factor to recover from cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqLAcpXzNks
chump

Postby chump » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:13 pm

https://rielpolitik.com/2018/09/15/medi ... e-antenna/
MEDICINE WHEEL: Everything You Are, Have Been And Ever Will Be Is About Frequency, And Your DNA Is The Ultimate Antenna

The Smoking Man / September 15, 2018

Source – preventdisease.com

– “…You are a master of your energy, and thus you are able to control everything you are, everything you do, everything you experience. From the day you are born until the day you die, nothing will ever change the fact that you are both a frequency emitter and receiver in flux with your internal and external environment”:

Everything You Are, Have Been And Ever Will Be Is About Frequency, And Your DNA Is The Ultimate Antenna

Your entire existence…all matter, all life, all experiences–everything owes its existence in the physical world to frequency. Absolutely everything is frequency. You cannot have an experience on this planet without attracting it through frequency. Every emotion, including love and hate tunes into a specific frequency. Health has a frequency. Disease has frequency. Your organs are each tuned to a specific frequency as is your entire body which resonates at its own frequency. You are a symphony of frequencies while you project yourself through this universe and create your physical reality. You are a master of your energy, and thus you are able to control everything you are, everything you do, everything you experience. From the day you are born until the day you die, nothing will ever change the fact that you are both a frequency emitter and receiver in flux with your internal and external environment.

DNA possesses two structural characteristics of fractal antennas, electronic conduction and self symmetry. Electrical conduction allows the movement of electrically charged particles within the body and that flow produces our life force.

Life itself as we know it is inextricably interwoven with geometric forms, from the angles of atomic bonds in the molecules of the amino acids, to the helical spirals of DNA, to the spherical prototype of the cell, to the first few cells of an organism which assume vesical, tetrahedral, and star (double) tetrahedral forms prior to the diversification of tissues for different physiological functions.

The molecules of our DNA, the cornea of our eye, snow flakes, pine cones, flower petals, diamond crystals, the branching of trees, a nautilus shell, the star we spin around, the galaxy we spiral within, the air we breathe, and all life forms as we know them emerge out of timeless geometric codes.

Our human bodies on this planet all developed with a common geometric progression from one to two to four to eight primal cells and beyond.

The universe is more than 99.999% empty space, including our own bodies. All physical things are made of atoms which are mostly empty space. If the nucleus was the size of a marble, the electrons would be specks of dust a half mile away. Every physical thing has that much empty space in it. Inside that empty space is intelligence and frequency.

Almost everywhere we look, the mineral intelligence embodied within crystalline structures follows a geometry unfaltering in its exactitude. The lattice patterns of crystals all express the principles of mathematical perfection and repetition of a fundamental essence, each with a characteristic spectrum of resonances defined by the angles, lengths and relational orientations of its atomic components.

Golden ratio of segments in 5-pointed star (pentagram) were considered sacred to plato and pythagoras in their mystery schools. Note that each larger (or smaller) section is related by the phi ratio, so that a power series of the golden ratio raised to successively higher (or lower) powers are automatically generated

Fibonacci ratios appear in the ratio of the number of spiral arms in daisies, in the chronology of rabbit populations, in the sequence of leaf patterns as they twist around a branch, and a myriad of places in nature where self-generating patterns are in effect. The sequence is the rational progression towards the irrational number embodied in the quintessential golden ratio.

The world and the universe around us are filled with sacred geometry and the golden ratio.From seashells to the human body, from the cosmos to the atom, all forms are permeated with the shapes found in sacred geometry.While sacred geometry theories can be verified mathematically, it is also a field which holds much interest to many different religious communities who can find that it holds deep spiritual meaning for them.Scientists, archaeologists, mathematicians, and many spiritual seekers study sacred geometry as well.

The human genome is packed with at least four million gene switches that reside in bits of DNA that once were dismissed as “junk” but it turns out that so-called junk DNA plays critical roles in controlling how cells, organs and other tissues behave. The discovery, considered a major medical and scientific breakthrough, has enormous implications for human health and consciousness because many complex diseases appear to be caused by tiny changes in hundreds of gene switches.

As scientists delved into the “junk” — parts of the DNA that are not actual genes containing instructions for proteins — they discovered a complex system that controls genes. At least 80 percent of this DNA is active and needed. Another 15-17 percent has higher functions scientists are still decoding.

Most of the molecules in the body are electrical dipoles. These dipoles electronically function like transducers in that they are able to turn acoustic waves into electrical waves and electrical waves into acoustic waves.

A number of membrane proteins as well as DNA consist of helical coils, which may allow them to electronically function as inductor coils. Biological tissues may possess superconducting properties. If certain membrane proteins and the DNA actually function as electrical inductors they may enable the cell to transiently produce very high electrical voltages.

Chronic disease occurs when voltage drops below a certain voltage. Cells then don’t have enough energy to work correctly and amount of oxygen in cells drops, switching from aerobic (oxygen- available) metabolism to anaerobic (oxygen diminished) metabolism.

The natural properties of biomolecular structures enables cell components and whole cells to oscillate and interact resonantly with other cells. The cells of the body and cellular components possess the ability to function as electrical resonators.

Professor H. Frohlich has predicted that the fundamental oscillation in cell membranes occurs at frequencies of the order of 100 GHz and that biological systems possess the ability to create and utilize coherent oscillations and respond to external oscillations.

Because cell membranes are composed of dielectric materials a cell will behave as dielectric resonator and will produce an evanescent electromagnetic field in the space around itself. This field does not radiate energy but is capable of interacting with similar systems.

The applications of certain frequencies by frequency generating devices can enhance or interfere with cellular resonance and cellular metabolic and electrical functions. The changes in the degree that water is structured in a cell or in the ECM will affect the configurations and liquid crystal properties of proteins, cell membranes, organelle membranes and DNA.

Healthy tissues have more structured water than unhealthy tissues. Clinicians who recognize this fact have found that certain types of music, toning, chanting, tuning forks, singing bowls, magnetic waters, certain types of frequency generators, phototherapy treatments and homeopathic preparations can improve water structuring in the tissues and health when they are correctly utilized. Electricity, charge carriers and electrical properties of cells.

The cells of the body are composed of matter. Matter itself is composed of atoms, which are mixtures of negatively charged electrons, positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons. When an electron is forced out of its orbit around the nucleus of an atom the electron’s action is known as electricity. An electron, an atom, or a material with an excess of electrons has a negative charge.

There are multiple structures in cells that act as electronic components. If biological tissues and components of biological tissues can receive, transduce and transmit electric, acoustic, magnetic, mechanical and thermal vibrations then this may help explain such phenomena as:

1. Biological reactions to atmospheric electromagnetic and ionic disturbance (sunspots, thunder storms and earthquakes).

2. Biological reactions to the earth’s geomagnetic and Schumann fields.

3. Biological reactions to hands on healing.

4. Biological responses to machines that produce electric, magnetic, photonic and acoustical vibrations (frequency generators).

5. Medical devices that detect, analyze and alter biological electromagnetic fields (the biofield).

6. How techniques such as acupuncture, moxibustion, and laser (photonic) acupuncture can result in healing effects and movement of Chi?

7. How body work such as deep tissue massage, rolfing, physical therapy, chiropractics can promote healing?

8. Holographic communication.

9. How neural therapy works

10. How electrodermal screening works

11. How some individuals have the capability of feeling, interpreting and correcting alterations in another individual’s biofield

Electric fields need to be measured not just as strong or weak, but also as low carriers or high carriers of information.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. The bottom line was: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Because electric fields conventionally defined as strong thermally may be low in biological information content and electric fields conventionally considered as thermally weak or non-ionizing may be high in biological information content if the proper receiving equipment exists in biological tissues. Weak electromagnetic fields are: bioenergetic, bioinformational, non-ionizing and non-thermal and exert measurable biological effects. Weak electromagnetic fields have effects on biological organisms, tissues and cells that are highly frequency specific and the dose response curve is non linear. Because the effects of weak electromagnetic fields are non-linear, fields in the proper frequency and amplitude windows may produce large effects, which may be beneficial or harmful.

Homeopathy is an example of use weak field with a beneficial electromagnetic effect. Examples of a thermally weak, but high informational content fields of the right frequency range are visible light and healing touch. Biological tissues have electronic components that can receive, transduce, transmit weak electronic signals that are actually below thermal noise.

Biological organisms use weak electromagnetic fields (electric and photonic) to communicate with all parts of themselves An electric field can carry information through frequency and amplitude fluctuations.

Biological organisms are holograms.

Those healthy biological organisms have coherent biofields and unhealthy organisms have field disruptions and unintegrated signals. It is said that frequency and thus vibration is the variable of dependence. The genetic wave information from DNA, recorded within the polarizations of connected photons, being quantum-nonlocal, constitutes a broadband radio wave spectrum correlated by means of polarizations with the photons.

There is at present on our planet, a great schism in belief regarding resonant frequency. There are those who believe that yes, we all vibrate to the same frequency, whether it is the vibrational rate of the energy points or the vibrational rate of the liver. And many of these are people who believe they have indeed figured out the vibrational rate of the various organs, other bodily parts and etheric fields have invented instruments, made tapes or created machines which will somehow project the correct resonant frequency back in to the body to heal what ails you.

Then, there are others who believe that we are all unique vibratory beings; that the frequencies of our organs and bodily systems may be different and are not the same.

One fact will always remain…we are all energy bounded by frequency. How we interpret ourselves and our universe is guided by the one elusive concept that scientists still find mysterious, yet intriguing. Until that day comes when more research is devoted to how frequencies affect our entire existence, the answers to those mysteries will remain unanswered.
Sources: 
spiraloflight.com
royalrife.com
healingsounds.com
audiophile.org
nytimes.com
http://preventdisease.com/news/14/11241 ... ency.shtml

-
chump

Postby MayDay » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:52 am

Curious timing, given recent developments. I have to wonder what you hear, feel, and know. I’m enjoying peace and quiet for the first time in my life.
MayDay

Postby Sounder » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:25 am

It's understandable that many are put off by 'emergent' thinking such as that expressed in the prevent disease article that chump posted.

Still, i find a resonance model to be quite useful. Given that social conformity and conditioning likely lowers ones frequency profile, it becomes useful for folk to find points of focus that steers one away from seemingly ubiquitous conditioning forces.

This purpose was served for me a few years back when Wombat invited us to join a guitar club in the lounge. So I promised to play at least five minutes every day. The habit took and evolved to include mandolin and fiddle. I recently acquired a quality violin and the best teacher in town, resulting in a continuing improvement in ability to pull out a proper tone.

Focus provides motivation to recognize and cultivate abilities that one often does not even know they have.

However, please try to resist attaching focus to any absolute imperatives, -history has shown the results to detrimental to human life and dignity.

I’m enjoying peace and quiet for the first time in my life.

Yes, yes, yes, a worthy aspiration MayDay. My current personal solution to too much noise is to go play 'The Wind that Shakes the Barley', still somewhat noisy, but relatively speaking, peaceful and quiet. :whisper: :wink:
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:26 am

Resonance certainly has some as of yet unknown importance in our existence. Objects can be levitated through the use of certain acoustic projections. Nucleic acids in DNA resonate at certain frequencies when cell replication occurs. The King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid was constructed as a resonant chamber, the red pyramid has a resonant chamber as well. I have even read that the four frequencies the King's Chamber is tuned to represent the four nucleic acids resonant frequencies that occur when cell regeneration occurs. Sometimes I think the chamber is designed as a healing device to purify you by resonating your genes, removing disease or other ailments, that's a long shot though. I don't see the 440hz tuning as some "Satanic" plot however. The moon resonates as well, who was it that flew a craft into the moon and it resonated for quite a while. I recently read an article that stated the earth still suffers from shockwaves lingering from the intense bombings from WW2. Yet another reason not to perform such a shitty act as bombing people. Then there's the beach boys angle, I'm picking up good vibrations, too bad the man shut down the hippy peace, love, dope movement. Heat, warmth is just a measurement of the change in vibrations of molecules when energy is added. Just another coin in the fountain I guess. I play guitar too, not that well but I really enjoy it. I also enjoy my hi-fi, have a bad ass pair of JBL studio monitors now, not the greatest high end speakers, but I'm a man of limited means. I had also read somewhere that when you consume/smoke cannabis you're reaching some form a vibrational coalescence with the plant and thereby experience part of the earth spirit which raised the plant along with the light from our sun.
thrulookingglass

Next

Return to General Discussion