John Lash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

John Lash

Postby yathrib » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 pm

Who is John Lamb Lash, and what is his agenda?
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst that justice prevail.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: John Lash

Postby American Dream » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:27 pm

I don't know so much about him really, consider him brilliant but wacked-out. This may be due in large part to the malign influence of probable CIA/DEA operative Joanna Harcourt-Smith, Timothy Leary's ex, who seemed to have steered him towards rendition in Afghanistan when he was on the run- and then towards songbird status as a Federal snitch (she also provided crucial evidence for bringing down Clearlight acid labs).

I think it was she who encouraged his latching on to Annunaki Theory (i.e. Reptoids past and present) so heavily, which quickly poisoned all that brilliance...
American Dream

Postby yathrib » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:28 pm

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

Postby American Dream » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:38 pm

So fucked-up:

John Lash is a self-educated free-lance scholar and author who combines studies and experimental mysticism to teach directive mythology. He is a leading exponent of the power of myth to direct individual experience and drive historical events over the long term. On metahistory.org, he presents a radical revision of Gnosticism, with original commentaries on the Nag Hammadi codices. He also presents the only complete restoration by any scholar of the Sophianic myth of the Pagan Mysteries, the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia, recounting the origin of the earth and the human species from the galactic core. Unexpectedly, John Lash returns to discuss how he recently came to the political issue of White genocide after being deeply involved within the Sophianic myth. Johns explains how he discovered that the myth itself contains details of White genocide. We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological. John talks about Sophia’s correction, her collaborators and what can stop the archontic infection as told by the Gnostics. We’ll continue to profile the problem and discuss the taboo of stating the obvious. Lash gives two perspectives on why we didn’t see this agenda sooner. Also, he explains why the Gnostics were against procreation and how they warned it could be used as a weapon. Later, John speaks on the importance of reviving folk memory circuits and recovering important racial memory. At the end we’ll discuss Jewish liberation in 1859 and how they got the upper hand. John also talks about German genocide. When blowback falls on the sources of fraud, there will be no place to hide.
American Dream

Postby slimmouse » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Thanks for all of this Yathrib. Haven't been to Red Ice much recently, other than to listen to a Neil Kramer interview.

But heres what I personally took from it, with what I hope is nuanced paraphrase

Anti-semitism, or should that be racism is an archontic, neurologically induced virus.

Take the nuance out and that might make for an interesting thread around here.

I should also add that I reckon that Henrick gets it too.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby American Dream » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 pm

9/11 "Troofer" Charlie Veitch renounced his previous fervently held beliefs. He changed his mind after a dark night of the Soul brought on by demolitions expert explaining to him in detail reasons why the Twin Towers could not have been brought down in the way he believed. He was then fairly closely connected to both Alex Jones and David Icke but since he announced his change of heart, he lost those relationships and has received death threats. His mother and he have received threatening e-mails also.

The Telegraph ran an interesting article about this. Its tells how Veitch became a "Troofer":

And at six o’clock one morning, after a night out at a club, it pounced.

“I was absolutely spangled from the nightclub when my best friend said ‘Charlie, you know you’re Right-wing and you joined the Army? Well, they were lying to you.’ I’m like, ‘What?’ He said, ‘9/11; it wasn’t as you think.’ It was almost like an initiation into a cult, a religion. You’re being given special knowledge.”

Most directly relevant to the issues at hand here, he also gained critical consciousness about the contentious Jewish/reptilian connection:

In essence, the modern conspiracy narrative is the same as the one that has existed since at least the 19th century: that the few (often termed the “Illuminati”) control the many. This, of course, is the nucleus of the dangerous anti-Jewish myth. When he was an insider, did he experience anti-Semitism? His eyes open wide: “Loads. Loads. I was once accused of being a Jew because of my olive skin and my nose. They said, ‘We can’t trust him’.” And when they say the ‘Illuminati’ or ‘Reptiles’, do they actually mean Jews? “It’s slightly complicated but, mostly, yes,” he says.
American Dream

Postby solace » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Oh AD, I'm sure they really meant Zionist and just got, you know, a little confused.
solace

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:48 am

American Dream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:07 am wrote:9/11 "Troofer" Charlie Veitch renounced his previous fervently held beliefs. He changed his mind after a dark night of the Soul brought on by demolitions expert explaining to him in detail reasons why the Twin Towers could not have been brought down in the way he believed. He was then fairly closely connected to both Alex Jones and David Icke but since he announced his change of heart, he lost those relationships and has received death threats. His mother and he have received threatening e-mails also.

The Telegraph ran an interesting article about this. Its tells how Veitch became a "Troofer":

And at six o’clock one morning, after a night out at a club, it pounced.

“I was absolutely spangled from the nightclub when my best friend said ‘Charlie, you know you’re Right-wing and you joined the Army? Well, they were lying to you.’ I’m like, ‘What?’ He said, ‘9/11; it wasn’t as you think.’ It was almost like an initiation into a cult, a religion. You’re being given special knowledge.”

Most directly relevant to the issues at hand here, he also gained critical consciousness about the contentious Jewish/reptilian connection:

In essence, the modern conspiracy narrative is the same as the one that has existed since at least the 19th century: that the few (often termed the “Illuminati”) control the many. This, of course, is the nucleus of the dangerous anti-Jewish myth. When he was an insider, did he experience anti-Semitism? His eyes open wide: “Loads. Loads. I was once accused of being a Jew because of my olive skin and my nose. They said, ‘We can’t trust him’.” And when they say the ‘Illuminati’ or ‘Reptiles’, do they actually mean Jews? “It’s slightly complicated but, mostly, yes,” he says.

I always laugh heartily when I see you post sub-JREF bullshit, because I think for all your talk about "systemic change" you are actually in mind, deeply conservative and stridently reactionary.

I am very much reminded of reminded of the "American Buddha" (lulz) Charles Carreon.

In doing so, you leave out entire native traditions about reptilians, such as spoken about by Credo Mutwa, whose videos I pointed you to in the past, but have little doubt have remained unwatched.
Searcher08

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:51 am

solace » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:21 am wrote:Oh AD, I'm sure they really meant Zionist and just got, you know, a little confused.

Saved for my collection of "Top 5 Self-righteous RI Posts of 2015" Thanks.
Searcher08

Postby yathrib » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Is the book Not in His Image worth reading, even though he undeniably has taken a wrong turn? I read the sample from kindle, and it seemed very well written and interesting.

yathrib

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:56 pm

As stated before I consider him brilliant but whacko. The information- new to me- about his fairly open embrace of racist/far right conspiracy themes, does not bode well at all, in my opinion.

And when/how/why did traditional Jew-hating get married to Lizard Theory?
American Dream

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:06 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm wrote:As stated before I consider him brilliant but whacko. The information- new to me- about his fairly open embrace of racist/far right conspiracy themes, does not bode well at all, in my opinion.

What is 'Lizard Theory'? Is it the same as 'Annunaki Theory'?
Searcher08

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm

yathrib » 29 Jan 2015 18:32 wrote:Is the book Not in His Image worth reading, even though he undeniably has taken a wrong turn? I read the sample from kindle, and it seemed very well written and interesting.

I will readily admit to not reading it, but Ive heard the overall gist of his thinking echoing around myself lately. Many people appear to be getting his general message.

Which is that the devil, essentially, is in all of us to some extent or other.

Then its just a case of distilling all that down to the personal detail.

Which is a good starting point, surely? whether or not you get into the supernatural stuff, as lash has personally proposed that we collectively need to be doing ?

We could do with a reviewable library around this forum, like they have at the Psychedelic Salon site.

"He said flippantly, in total disregard of the financial detail".
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby solace » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:40 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:56 pm wrote:As stated before I consider him brilliant but whacko. The information- new to me- about his fairly open embrace of racist/far right conspiracy themes, does not bode well at all, in my opinion.

I'm thinking Milton William Cooper; then, the red-brown alliance opportunism.
solace

Next

Return to General Discussion