Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun May 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Hard to believe anyone here's surprised by the verdict. This was the purpose of a federal indictment and should have been obvious since it was announced.

Maybe it's time to examine more closely those cast as jurors?

But I too, had hoped he would be sentenced to life and was saddened when the verdict was announced.

A lifetime confined to contemplate the consequences of one's actions is the worst punishment a civilized society should inflict upon one guilty of heinous crimes.
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 am

Boston strong feeble, and therefore vicious.

What a travesty this whole show-trial has been. What an insult to the most elementary notions of justice. What a disgusting spectacle it all still is.

Boston: The Case Is Not Closed, Part 14

2013-08-03

[...]

The Marathon bombing has been very convenient for people interested in further eroding the rights of citizens. With the corrupt assistance of the mass media, the U.S. government has successfully propagandized a majority into believing the hallucination that total surveillance “protects” them from “terrorists.” The citizens of Boston, who were forced to stay indoors but to open their homes to search by heavily-armed government agents, were so mesmerized by the lies that rather than protest this invasion of their rights and property they issued messages of fawning appreciation to their captors. The newspapers in Boston were full of them.

The ‘small changes’ unilaterally made by the military to their own rules effectively wipe out civilian authority over police functions in the event of “disturbances.”

The origin of the Boston bombing may be clouded at this point, but one thing is certain: the remaining defendant will not use the occasion of his trial to protest his innocence, even if that’s so. Doubters are referred to the guilty plea entered by an innocent James Earl Ray.

When the authorities and your own attorney explain that they have plenty of evidence, even if they made it up, and that your resistance to pleading guilty will land you in the gas chamber, you will make the deal.

[...]
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby 82_28 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 am

I'm not surprised by the verdict and sentence because I have actually dealt with these provincial dicks before. Granted it was Long Island but close enough that the "mentality" bleeds into everywhere there. I can't believe the amount of entrenched racism that the west kinda doesn't have. It's a sort of weird racism.

Plus who cares about a "marathon"? Give the kid 5-10 years and then he can come out with what he knew. Yet has been said, "dead men tell no tales". . .

Why not do this at a cheesecake factory in a fancy venue? It was totally a stunt to see if a major city could be shut down with little or any protest. The real victims were simply a little too quick or too slow. BUT they successfully shut down a major city on a whim. Score.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sun May 17, 2015 1:18 pm wrote:
I too, had hoped he would be sentenced to life and was saddened when the verdict was announced.

A lifetime confined to contemplate the consequences of one's actions is the worst punishment a civilized society should inflict upon one guilty of heinous crimes.

That's big of you. Happy to see a nineteen-year-old rot in solitary in a "Supermax" dungeon* for what, seventy years, after a farcical "trial" in which no evidence whatsoever of his guilt was presented to the craven, clueless, and carefully-selected jurors**; in which his grotesquely incompetent but handsomely remunerated "defence team" did nothing whatsoever to defend him (on the contrary!): and in which he himself uttered not a word. (Serious question: Is he literally dumb, literally incapable of speech? What was that mysterious throat injury he suffered in police custody?)

God save us from American liberals. Tender mercies indeed.

*For-profit. But of course.

**Shame on all of them.

http://lookingglass.blog.co.uk/2013/07/ ... -16278037/
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon May 18, 2015 2:07 pm

On Edit: This was already public knowledge a year ago.

Ibragim Todashev shooter had stormy record as officer
Boston agent who killed Tsarnaev friend was target of brutality suits with Oakland police

By Maria Sacchetti Globe Staff May 14, 2014

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/0 ... story.html

("Stormy record." Sic. Ffs.)

Ibragim Todashev - slaughtered by cops.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev - slaughtered by cops.

Dzokhar Tsarnaev - currently awaiting slaughter.

Not a peep out of liberal America, of course (unless you count peeps of approval). Nothing to see here, move on.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon May 18, 2015 8:47 pm

MacCruiskeen » Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Sun May 17, 2015 1:18 pm wrote:
I too, had hoped he would be sentenced to life and was saddened when the verdict was announced.

That's big of you. Happy to see a nineteen-year-old rot in solitary in a "Supermax" dungeon* for what, seventy years, after a farcical "trial" in which no evidence whatsoever of his guilt was presented to the craven, clueless, and carefully-selected jurors**; in which his grotesquely incompetent but handsomely remunerated "defence team" did nothing whatsoever to defend him (on the contrary!): and in which he himself uttered not a word. (Serious question: Is he literally dumb, literally incapable of speech? What was that mysterious throat injury he suffered in police custody?)

God save us from American liberals. Tender mercies indeed.

*For-profit. But of course.

**Shame on all of them.

http://lookingglass.blog.co.uk/2013/07/ ... -16278037/

Should I be flattered or pretend to be insulted, Mac? That's big of me? To hope his life would be spared? That, in your mind, is me being an American liberal?

Silly me!

I should have wished for his immediate execution, just to spare a nineteen-year-old from rotting for what, seventy years, in solitary in a "Supermax" dungeon, sentenced to life without parole after a farcical "trial" in which no evidence whatsoever of his guilt was presented to the craven, clueless, and carefully-selected jurors; in which his grotesquely incompetent but handsomely remunerated defense team did nothing whatsoever to defend him (on the contrary!): and in which he himself uttered not a word.

Off with his head!

So much more merciful.

Thanks for keeping it in perspective, Mac.
Iamwhomiam

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 19, 2015 5:58 pm

82_28 » 13 Apr 2015 22:57 wrote:I wonder what happened to 4B. He sure was all over this "Boston Strong" thing back then (when the whole city was on lockdown) and then he went away. This thread is way too long to read again. I just remember being the "first one" skeptical of anything about this morass. I remain so and agree it is a patsy ridden psy-op in order to see if they could get a big city to capitulate. But what do I know really? Just what I do and closing down an entire city for this is basically ridiculous and needs to be somehow explored honestly by someone "high up", just like all the assassinations of note that we talk about here, oh and 9/11.

Hi. Today I was just telling someone what happened to me, actually.

I left the reservation soon after the Boston Marathon bombings. Didn't turn me into a right-winger so much as expanded my sight to encompass the possibility of truths taboo to both the left and the right, a stereoscopic cynicism. Which leaves me as an orphan, lol.

I still doubt the official story, of course. All the same alternative explanations are still at play, in my opinion, except for the despicable hoaxer variety. I just have more ideas about what the unofficial story might involve than anyone here would care to entertain. It would bore me (or enrage me) to defend Boston again, as nothing has changed over the last two years about my opinion on the police response. I've grown tired of groupthink, no matter how rare or well-researched or eloquent the form it takes.

In case this hasn't been posted yet...

http://whowhatwhy.org/2015/03/03/fbis-s ... snt-exist/

I don't think Tsarnaev is innocent, I think he and his brother fully intended to murder a bunch of people. (While I'm not happy he got the death penalty, I don't particularly give a shit, either.) But there must be something in the video quite inconvenient to the government for that smoking gun to never surface.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue May 19, 2015 6:10 pm

:yay :wave:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Woops, I guess it was posted.
Followed shortly by this:

happenstance » 10 Mar 2015 15:26 wrote:But now there IS video and some are saying it does show a bag drop

Video Of Tsarnaev Brothers Around Boylston Street On Day Of Boston Marathon Bombing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaGJ50Cz7o

Videos at Tsarnaev Trial Show Carnage and Suspects in Boston Marathon Bombings
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/10/us/vi ... .html?_r=0

Boston Marathon bombing: FBI releases video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's movements before and after deadly blasts
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 97268.html
(This one goes as far to say, "The clips show Tsarnaev dropping the bag in a crowd of people, close to several children" just days after the news that this video "does not exist")

Image of blood-stained, bullet riddled confession note written on inside of the boat was also released today (which, I cannot believe that sentence is real)

Shows how much I've avoided the news, had no idea this video existed. Not the video promised of Tsarnaev literally placing the bag on the ground, but...that's smoky and gunny enough for me. Whatever the context, I'd say now it's "more probable than not" that he put a bag down and expected it to blow up and kill people. If I were still inclined, I'd inspect the footage with a magnifying glass for Mass. National Guard types in khakis, etc. But, to me, like the JFK assassination, the physical evidence of the incident itself is secondary to the stranger contexts, i.e., Fuller, Glyn Williams, Thorndike, the Library fire, and so on. Can't imagine how anyone can see that video and still think they were mere patsies, though. It's the equivalent of footage of Oswald withdrawing a rifle from the window. No proof he fired a lethal shot, nor why, but definitely strong evidence of something sinister. Anyway, just had to add this after posting that link and seeing this upthread.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby 82_28 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Give the kid 5 to 10 years and let him go free. I will always maintain that. Both death and rotting away for life in prison are too cruel for a mere kid who was palling around with his brother who was himself palling around with some unknowable else. He is not exonerated in any way. However his age at the time of the crime begs for leniency and a chance to one day tell his story of how the decisions came about that lead to a total city shut-down.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 20, 2015 4:24 am

FourthBase » Tue May 19, 2015 5:41 pm wrote:Woops, I guess it was posted.
Followed shortly by this:

happenstance » 10 Mar 2015 15:26 wrote:But now there IS video and some are saying it does show a bag drop

Video Of Tsarnaev Brothers Around Boylston Street On Day Of Boston Marathon Bombing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaGJ50Cz7o

Videos at Tsarnaev Trial Show Carnage and Suspects in Boston Marathon Bombings
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/10/us/vi ... .html?_r=0

Boston Marathon bombing: FBI releases video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's movements before and after deadly blasts
(This one goes as far to say, "The clips show Tsarnaev dropping the bag in a crowd of people, close to several children" just days after the news that this video "does not exist")

Image of blood-stained, bullet riddled confession note written on inside of the boat was also released today (which, I cannot believe that sentence is real)

Shows how much I've avoided the news, had no idea this video existed. Not the video promised of Tsarnaev literally placing the bag on the ground, but...that's smoky and gunny enough for me. Whatever the context, I'd say now it's "more probable than not" that he put a bag down and expected it to blow up and kill people. If I were still inclined, I'd inspect the footage with a magnifying glass for Mass. National Guard types in khakis, etc. But, to me, like the JFK assassination, the physical evidence of the incident itself is secondary to the stranger contexts, i.e., Fuller, Glyn Williams, Thorndike, the Library fire, and so on. Can't imagine how anyone can see that video and still think they were mere patsies, though. It's the equivalent of footage of Oswald withdrawing a rifle from the window. No proof he fired a lethal shot, nor why, but definitely strong evidence of something sinister. Anyway, just had to add this after posting that link and seeing this upthread.

What video? What evidence? Where, exactly?

Can't imagine how anyone can see that video and still think they were mere patsies, though. It's the equivalent of footage of Oswald withdrawing a rifle from the window. No proof he fired a lethal shot, nor why, but definitely strong evidence of something sinister.

That's an extremely confident claim. But which footage of Tsarnaev (and which brother?) are you talking about? Please specify. During exactly which seconds of exactly which video do we see both or either of them dropping a bag? Thanks.

that's smoky and gunny enough for me.

I don't even begin to understand this sentence. Please explain.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 am

I submit that, contrary to FB's confident assertion, no such "smoking gun" evidence exists. I submit that the FBI (and the loathsome Independent) are fucking lying. Certainly not a trace of any such evidence has been presented anywhere in any of the videos shared here.

Prove me wrong, FB, if you can.

Boston Strong, my arse. Boston Beholden To Authority, Happily Deluded, Dripping With Self-Righteousness, And Baying For A Boy's Blood, that's more like it. (Won't fit on a button, though, admittedly.)

You couldn't make this shit up:

Chilling footage shows the Boston bomber buying a pint of milk after the blast

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Sounder » Wed May 20, 2015 6:38 am

A picture of the backpack in question is black with a white label that looks the same as a backpack carried by a Craft employee before the explosion and not after the explosion.

Dzhokhar has been framed.

But I suppose patsies are a handy salve for our guilty consciousness.

Yes, lets kill him with compassion.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 20, 2015 7:05 am

It's fascism, Sounder. Fascism wearing a liberal mask, but still wrapped in the flag. And baying for blood.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Patriot's Day

Postby IanEye » Wed May 20, 2015 12:50 pm

What did your son, Noah, say when you saw him after?

Noah just told me he was proud of me. He didn't want to be at the race -- it was hard enough for him to be in Boston. (Noah, now 7, was also injured in the marathon bombings in 2013) The reason why I try to be strong is to be his mom, and I want to be the best mom that I can be. I feel like I've failed him so many times, so when he looks at me and says, "I'm proud of you and I love you so much," I realize I've gotta be doing something right. My heart just melts.

Did he watch the coverage?

Yes, he watched on TV, and he's now asked me to play the video a thousand times now so he can watch the video over and over again.

What have you learned in the past two years about yourself, through all of this?

I've learned how strong I can be, and if you allow yourself to switch your perspective -- to not be so concerned about what happened, but what you can do as a result of it, it'll change everything. Use that saying that life is 10 percent what happens to you, and 90 percent what you make out of it. Bad things are going to happen. It's inevitable. But you can learn and grow as a person, you'll come out of it as a better version of yourself than before, and be so much more appreciative of the little things that you might not necessarily look at unless something life-changing has happened.

Adrianne Haslet-Davis was in the audience at the Boston Marathon finish line when the bombs went off, and she lost the lost the lower half of her leg. A professional ballroom dancer, she refused to give up dancing. After months of training, she danced a slow foxtrot on the finish line of the Boston Marathon, and did it triumphantly.

“Heroes of Summer”, created by Positivity, will be driven by paid social media engagement across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and will also receive support through Oberto Beef Jerky displays at major retailers across the country. Additionally, the campaign will be supported through online media buys on national active lifestyle media including Men’s Health, & Runner’s World. Consumers will also be able to share their own story of personal triumph or inspiration through the “Heroes of Summer” contest where they will have the chance to win a Toyota 4-Runner. Details of the contest will be outlined on the official Oberto “Heroes of Summer” microsite.

“Oberto is honored to shine a light on everyday heroes across America -- from those overcoming overwhelming obstacles to those supporting their communities – that embody our brand message of “You Get Out What You Put In,”” said David Lakey, Vice President of Marketing at Oberto Brands. “Our “Heroes of Summer” program aims to inspire Oberto consumers with diligence, perseverance and optimism, that they can achieve their personal goals and overcome life’s hurdles.”

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion