Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris hostage

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Terrorists take Eagles of Death Metal show in Paris host

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:43 pm

We are all going to pay even more dearly for the trahison des clercs since 9/11.

To hell with all the cowards and buffoons and careerists and know-nothings and sniggering pseuds, left and right, who have always resisted and are still resisting any serious examination of that original enabling act. They bear a heavy responsibility for all the violent deaths at home and abroad since then, and for those many violent deaths still to come.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Yes. Good luck with that, Spain, and do remember to drive carefully.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:43 pm

WTF? Who is this "Sébastien" character? Why won't he give his full name? He's been all over the place, giving interviews to La Provence, RTL Radio, and god knows where else.

Here he is describing how he worked as ISIS's "guide"(!)* in the Bataclan, where he spent two-and-a-half hours chatting with them about life, the universe and everything, before being the first hostage to speak with the police:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... clan-siege

Even more happened to "Sébastien", who was remarkably lucky to hit it off so well with ISIS. These guys weren't content just to destroy mere humans, Sébastien tells us. They were much more profoundly evil than that: they actually forced him to burn money. (Not his own.) Do they hold nothing sacred? You see what kind of twisted fanatics we're up against. Certainly a very different kind of people from us.

That's not all. "Sébastien" was also destined to become the unique Bearer of the Message, without whom we might very well wonder why ISIS did what they did in Paris:

Sébastian told RTL radio that the terrorists seemed pleased with their carnage but keen to justify their acts. He said: “They gave us their sermon, their speech, the why they were there. They explained to us that the bombs being dropped on Syria were the reason why they were there. They said they were doing to us westerners what we were doing to them over there.”

Sébastien said he was with the gunmen for almost two and a half hours. “They took us in the hall where the injured were still dying. They told us that it was just the start and the war was now beginning. They told us they were there in the name of Islamic State and they asked if we agreed with them. I’ll leave you to imagine the painful silence there was at that moment. The more timid nodded their head and those more brave said yes.”

Good to get that cleared up.

But the tale is far from over: "Sébastien", being The One (like Neo, he only has one name), is also a brave man and a strong one. Guess who rescued that pregnant woman whom we all saw hanging off the window sill? Right first time! Out of 800-odd people, the heroic saviour was none other than our "Sébastien", who was -- amazingly -- also lucky enough to be filmed doing it by Le Monde journalist Daniel Psenny:

“I held on for five minutes and then the pregnant woman, who was exhausted, begged me to help her get back inside. That’s what I did.”

“I don’t know where she went afterwards [!!!] but I went back to my old hiding place, which wasn’t great.[!] Five minutes later I felt the barrel of a Kalashnikov against my leg and a terrorist yelling: ‘Get down from there … Lie on the ground’.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... f-bataclan

"Right, now I've saved your life, pregnant woman, so I'll just leave you to fend for yourself while ISIS search the building for more people to shoot. Best hide somewhere! My own hiding place isn't great, but I'm going back there anyway, alone. Farewell!"

The script stinks. Who writes this shit? Both those articles are from the Guardian. The stories they tell make no sense at all. And who the fuck is our mysteriously shy hero, "Sébastien"? All of the many other (real) Bataclan survivors I've seen interviewed had a less eventful and much less entertaining time -- cowering in terror on the floor for hours -- and they all gave their full names. Of course they did. Why should they not?

* Why did they need a guide* round the Bataclan at all, and how was "Sébastien" qualified above all others to guide them? Best not even ask, o journalists, for it'll only lead to trouble.

** They were "suicide bombers", remember? (I know, it's easy to lose track, especially when the whole farrago contradicts itself incessantly.)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby elfismiles » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Hannover bomb plot 'foiled' after French spooks tip off German authorities
19:38, 17 Nov 2015
Updated 22:52, 17 Nov 2015
By Louise Sassoon
Reports suggest a North African terror cell was planning to attack Hannover with assault rifles and suicide vests - chillingly similar to the methods used in Paris on Friday which killed 129
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... irror_main

MacCruiskeen wrote:Tonight's Germany-Netherlands football match in Hanover has been called off because of “concrete information that someone was planning to set off explosives inside the stadium”. Cancellation was announced less than 90 minutes before play was due to start. Merkel was due to attend the game.

Concert by a popular rap band also cancelled by police at short notice. Hanover central station is also partially closed off.

Press conference (de Maiziere) live, in German.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Police believe attackers used forged passports to stigmatize refugees
CTV Montreal
Published Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:56AM EST
Last Updated Tuesday, November 17, 2015 5:41PM EST

There is evidence the Syrian passport found near the body of one of the Paris attackers is a fake.

Following Friday's deadly assault which left 129 people dead, French authorities found a Syrian passport near the body of one of the perpetrators.

That passport, with the name Ahmad Al Mohammad, was found beside the body of a man who blew himself up outside the stadium where a soccer match was taking place between France and Germany.

In the days since the attack multiple copies of that passport have turned up.

A reporter with England's MailOnline bought a forged Syrian passport with that same name.

Serbian police have also arrested a person carrying the passport in the name of Ahmad Al Mohammad, with all the same identifying details such as age, height, and place of birth.

Authorities believe the passports are all fake, and were forged either in Syria or Turkey. Officials with the European Union agency Frontex, which is responsible for border controls, say the number of people trafficking in fake Syrian passports is rising.

Meanwhile two other bombing suspects have been identified as carrying false Turkish passports.

Islamic State has frequently said one of its goals is to stop refugees from fleeing Syria by any means possible, and tells refugees they are committing "a major dangerous sin" by attempting to flee the war and entering countries where they will be assimilated or integrated into "Christianity, atheism or liberalism."

The group has used photos and video of children who have drowned in its propaganda, telling refugees they are throwing away their "lives and souls" by going to Europe.

Four of the five attackers so far identified were French citizens.

An international manhunt is underway for Salah Abdeslam, who was born and raised in Belgium. Police believe he took part in the attacks with his two brothers -- one of whom is dead, and the other was arrested.

Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who was raised in Brussels, is believed to be the mastermind of the assault.

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/police-belie ... -1.2662167
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Lord Balto » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 pm

backtoiam » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:20 pm wrote:
IanEye's huge steaming pile of timewasting, self-regarding, content-free, thread-derailing troll-shit would have been removed immediately.

Mac, I am disappointed that you would say that. You have a lot of good insight, and you contribute a lot to this forum, but really? Ianeye is a very perceptive long time poster. Maybe you are having a bad day, and maybe an apology is due?

Maybe he's just tired of metaphysical crud pretending to be analysis. And don't forget, Akimbo Cat is a rearrangement of backtoiam.
Lord Balto

Postby Lord Balto » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:45 pm

elfismiles » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 pm wrote:Hannover bomb plot 'foiled' after French spooks tip off German authorities
19:38, 17 Nov 2015
Updated 22:52, 17 Nov 2015
By Louise Sassoon
Reports suggest a North African terror cell was planning to attack Hannover with assault rifles and suicide vests - chillingly similar to the methods used in Paris on Friday which killed 129
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... irror_main

MacCruiskeen wrote:Tonight's Germany-Netherlands football match in Hanover has been called off because of “concrete information that someone was planning to set off explosives inside the stadium”. Cancellation was announced less than 90 minutes before play was due to start. Merkel was due to attend the game.

Concert by a popular rap band also cancelled by police at short notice. Hanover central station is also partially closed off.

Press conference (de Maiziere) live, in German.

Why? Germany has no one in Syria or Iraq. They barely have a foreign policy. This smells of idiot CIA operatives who can't even get their own cover story straight.
Lord Balto

Postby Lord Balto » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:50 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:43 pm wrote:WTF? Who is this "Sébastien" character? Why won't he give his full name? He's been all over the place, giving interviews to La Provence, RTL Radio, and god knows where else.

Here he is describing how he worked as ISIS's "guide"(!)* in the Bataclan, where he spent two-and-a-half hours chatting with them about life, the universe and everything, before being the first hostage to speak with the police:

Even more happened to "Sébastien", who was remarkably lucky to hit it off so well with ISIS. These guys weren't content just to destroy mere humans, Sébastien tells us. They were much more profoundly evil than that: they actually forced him to burn money. (Not his own.) Do they hold nothing sacred? You see what kind of twisted fanatics we're up against. Certainly a very different kind of people from us.

That's not all. "Sébastien" was also destined to become the unique Bearer of the Message, without whom we might very well wonder why ISIS did what they did in Paris:

Sébastian told RTL radio that the terrorists seemed pleased with their carnage but keen to justify their acts. He said: “They gave us their sermon, their speech, the why they were there. They explained to us that the bombs being dropped on Syria were the reason why they were there. They said they were doing to us westerners what we were doing to them over there.”

Sébastien said he was with the gunmen for almost two and a half hours. “They took us in the hall where the injured were still dying. They told us that it was just the start and the war was now beginning. They told us they were there in the name of Islamic State and they asked if we agreed with them. I’ll leave you to imagine the painful silence there was at that moment. The more timid nodded their head and those more brave said yes.”

Good to get that cleared up.

But the tale is far from over: "Sébastien", being The One (like Neo, he only has one name), is also a brave man and a strong one. Guess who rescued that pregnant woman whom we all saw hanging off the window sill? Right first time! Out of 800-odd people, the heroic saviour was none other than our "Sébastien", who was -- amazingly -- also lucky enough to be filmed doing it by Le Monde journalist Daniel Psenny:

“I held on for five minutes and then the pregnant woman, who was exhausted, begged me to help her get back inside. That’s what I did.”

“I don’t know where she went afterwards [!!!] but I went back to my old hiding place, which wasn’t great.[!] Five minutes later I felt the barrel of a Kalashnikov against my leg and a terrorist yelling: ‘Get down from there … Lie on the ground’.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... f-bataclan

"Right, now I've saved your life, pregnant woman, so I'll just leave you to fend for yourself while ISIS search the building for more people to shoot. Best hide somewhere! My own hiding place isn't great, but I'm going back there anyway, alone. Farewell!"

The script stinks. Who writes this shit? Both those articles are from the Guardian. The stories they tell make no sense at all. And who the fuck is our mysteriously shy hero, "Sébastien"? All of the many other (real) Bataclan survivors I've seen interviewed had a less eventful and much less entertaining time -- cowering in terror on the floor for hours -- and they all gave their full names. Of course they did. Why should they not?

* Why did they need a guide* round the Bataclan at all, and how was "Sébastien" qualified above all others to guide them? Best not even ask, o journalists, for it'll only lead to trouble.

** They were "suicide bombers", remember? (I know, it's easy to lose track, especially when the whole farrago contradicts itself incessantly.)

A legend in his own mind, like Magic Hands Carson. The only question is, is he our ball or their ball?
Lord Balto

Postby Lord Balto » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:43 pm wrote:We are all going to pay even more dearly for the trahison des clercs since 9/11.

To hell with all the cowards and buffoons and careerists and know-nothings and sniggering pseuds, left and right, who have always resisted and are still resisting any serious examination of that original enabling act. They bear a heavy responsibility for all the violent deaths at home and abroad since then, and for those many violent deaths still to come.

Admittedly, I had to look up "trahison des clercs," or, literally, treason of the scribes (or intellectuals). That pretty much sums up the whole mainstream media and much of the "alternative" media, like the "former" conservative Cenk Uygur. The WTC may have been the most recent node, but the murder of JFK was an earlier node in this chain of deception. No doubt, there were earlier examples, going back to Abe Lincoln and earlier. The intellectuals have been traitorous for a long time.
Lord Balto

all my blood - for the sweetness of her laughter

Postby IanEye » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Lord Balto » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 pm wrote:

Maybe he's just tired of metaphysical crud pretending to be analysis.

Here is some more.

looking out the door
i see the rain fall upon the funeral mourners
parading in a wake of sad relations
as their shoes fill up with water

If Jeff asked me to leave, I would.
It is his board after all.

Meanwhile, I will continue to post what I want.
If it resonates with some, great.
If it doesn’t with others, I am not going to sweat it.

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Elihu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:05 pm wrote:to my Canadian friends, tell Trudeau to pull your army, pull your weapons. we saw how Greece's guy was called to London within 48 hours. Truds has had a month..

I hope he does.
Born we are the same, within the silence, indifference be Thy name
Torn we walk alone, we sleep in silent shades
The grandeur fades, the meaning never known- 'Born' Nevermore
Handsome B. Wonderful

Postby identity » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:27 am

Lord Balto » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:42 pm
[...]
And don't forget, Akimbo Cat is a rearrangement of backtoiam.

Thanks, that explains a lot!
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 am

Lord Balto » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:45 am wrote:Why? Germany has no one in Syria or Iraq. They barely have a foreign policy. This smells of idiot CIA operatives who can't even get their own cover story straight.

Germany does indeed have a foreign policy, one that is starting to show worrying hints of independence. As Europe's largest economy, and one of the world's most prosperous industrial nations, it is increasingly asserting its sovereign right to forge relations with other countries based on its own interests rather than taking orders from the US. Under the radar, the PTB have been trying to destabilize it in all sorts of ways. Last summer's huge and costly Volkswagen scandal is just one example. The massive flood of "refugees" determined to make it to Germany is another. The rise of the fascist Right and the spread of well-funded takfiri/salafist recruitment all over Germany is yet another.

In our times, wars are not always declared.

WikiLeaks: US spied on Angela Merkel's ministers too, says German newspaper

France, too:

NSA wiretapped two French finance ministers, WikiLeaks says
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby Lord Balto » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:41 am

AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 am wrote:
Lord Balto » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:45 am wrote:Why? Germany has no one in Syria or Iraq. They barely have a foreign policy. This smells of idiot CIA operatives who can't even get their own cover story straight.

Germany does indeed have a foreign policy, one that is starting to show worrying hints of independence. As Europe's largest economy, and one of the world's most prosperous industrial nations, it is increasingly asserting its sovereign right to forge relations with other countries based on its own interests rather than taking orders from the US. Under the radar, the PTB have been trying to destabilize it in all sorts of ways. Last summer's huge and costly Volkswagen scandal is just one example. The massive flood of "refugees" determined to make it to Germany is another. The rise of the fascist Right and the spread of well-funded takfiri/salafist recruitment all over Germany is yet another.

In our times, wars are not always declared.

WikiLeaks: US spied on Angela Merkel's ministers too, says German newspaper

France, too:

NSA wiretapped two French finance ministers, WikiLeaks says

All that being said, I still don't see how a media savvy and presumably not completely self destructive entity like IS/ISIL/ISIS would want to create more enemies than they already have. As even Jesse Jackson managed to figure out, it's a lot easier to pick off one organization, like Pepsi Cola, than to go after anyone with even a distant association with the folks you are targeting. And again, there isn't even an undeclared war between the Islamic Pseudostate and Germany. Unless, of course, one subscribes to the notion that they are trying to suck the West into a trap in the Near East and think they can defeat all of Europe with the help of their revised version of the Hebrew Eloah. That is certainly a possibility, but it will take a bit more evidence to convince me that it's a reality and not just a CIA construct.
Lord Balto

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:42 am

French Intelligence Guessed Wrong on ISIS Attack, Predicting Wrong Date
Police Also Missed Several Chances to Catch Surviving Attacker
by Jason Ditz, November 17, 2015

With intelligence coming out of Iraq, Israel, and Turkey leading to the conclusion that an attack on Paris was imminent, French intelligence services dropped the ball on stopping the strikes against the city Friday. It wasn’t inattention, however, they just got the date wrong.

French officials appear to have been virtually unanimously convinced that the ISIS plot was going to happen on November 30, at the UN Climate Change Conference, where dozens of world leaders would’ve been present. Agencies thought the attack would hit with all these people in Paris.

Former officials say the attack on the soccer game made a lot more sense in retrospect, as a softer target with a much larger attendance. Unfortunately the planning to prevent an attack centered entirely on the future date.

Even after the attack, police appear to have really dropped the ball of catching Saleh Abdeslam, the lone confirmed surviving attacker, who reportedly was stopped by police at least three times after the attack, and before arriving at the Belgian border. They let him go all three times.

Since then, reports are growing of a second surviving attacker, though little is known about him. This too suggests intelligence in the wake of the attack wasn’t all that it could have been.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion