Leonard Cohen, Operative? (Ann Diamond material)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Leonard Cohen, Operative? (Ann Diamond material)

Postby tapitsbo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:15 am

From reading this thread and guruilla's articles I'm led to believe that AD has some very interesting information to relay but her material also conveys confusion and real fear. AD, I know it may not be your intent to "make a case" against Cohen, but I think at this point it's fair for people to sort through the testimony and evidence and see how it weighs up. I for one really appreciate the material you've contributed but stuff like the photo definitely doesn't say much one way or the other. It's uncanny along with the rest of it though.
tapitsbo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby identity » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:00 am

^
I have no reason to doubt that LC was indeed involved in the MKULTRA experiments at McGill. But I personally wouldn't feel confident offering that pic as some kind of substantiation of that fact/possibility (unless it can be shown that the outfit the man in the pic is wearing was very unusual for a male McGill undergraduate at the time, while known to be the costume then favoured by Cohen himself).

Perhaps it is just my utter lack of any historical interest whatsoever in Cohen (outside of this thread) that prevents me from seeing the resemblance, while you, having possibly looked up at that same nose from close range, can immediately recognize the tell-tale signs that make it a Cohen nose and not any other variety.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby tapitsbo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:04 am

I just said the photo doesn't tell me much one way or another. The promise of this thread to me was the complex intersection of figures like Cohen with the mind control vortex. I plan to read the rest of AD's writings before I comment more.

(edit: disregard this post, lol)
Last edited by tapitsbo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
tapitsbo

Postby identity » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:09 am

My previous message, tapitsbo, was directed to lunarmoth. You posted before I did, however, and so it looked like my ^ was indicating your post rather than hers. Agreed, though, that the photo tells us little one way or another.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby Elvis » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:41 am

“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:48 am

Just for the record:

I'm not the one posting the photo. I posted that photo once, in 2011, on my blog, along with a personal account of some experiences I had had while living next door to LC in the eighties.

http://lunamoth1.blogspot.ca/2011/09/ma ... y.html?m=1

I never attempted to publicize the photo or the blog. I do think it's him at 17, based on things he and others told me long ago. I don't even know the source of the photo - a filmmaker in Montreal emailed it to me in about 2009. We were researching and writing a proposal for a documentary about CHILDREN in secret experiments at McGill. He didn't see the resemblance to Cohen or know the background, but I did.

A few years ago, without my knowing, Kristian Gravenor (Coolopolis) found my obscure blog and the article and published it. After that it gradually got around.

http://coolopolis.blogspot.com/2012/07/ ... s.html?m=1

Other people are posting it here, claiming it's my "proof". I've been defending it based on a 50-year history that involves Cohen. Very few have read or listened to the material. I understand your confusion. At this stage, 'fear' is not an issue for me. That may not be true for others.
Last edited by lunarmoth on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:36 am

identity » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:26 am wrote:
WE DON'T. IT LOOKS LIKE HIM. THE NOSE, THE PREPPY VEST AND TIE
[snip]
SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

YEAH, THAT'S ONE HELL OF A JEWISH NOSE, IF I EVER SAW ONE!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS!

Does your caps lock key not work or is it a software problem? Try opening your computer in safe mode and see if the key works.

As for the photograph, there doesn't seem to be any source available other than the Ann Diamond reference:

The photo was sent to me by a friend who didn't recognize the boy in the tie. It was labelled "Hebb experiment McGill 1951." If Leonard hadn't told me about his days in flotation tanks, I wouldn't have recognized him so easily. In 1951, when this photo was taken, he was 17. One wonders who signed the permission slip -- his mother? Or perhaps they just didn't bother with those little details, back then.
—The Man Next Door

Note the use of a double hyphen with space on either side rather than an M-dash. The book is clearly self-published—by "Diamondback Books." No serious publisher would allow such a typographical abomination.

The only real problem I have with the photo is that it doesn't look like a 17-year-old. But then, he must have been under a lot of stress at the time.
Lord Balto

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:51 am

Lord Balto

MEET MY LITTLE FRIEND

http://www.paroles-musique.com/paroles- ... ics,p29777

Other caps have been edited.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby brekin » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Lord Balto » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 am wrote:

As for the photograph, there doesn't seem to be any source available other than the Ann Diamond reference:

The photo was sent to me by a friend who didn't recognize the boy in the tie. It was labelled "Hebb experiment McGill 1951." If Leonard hadn't told me about his days in flotation tanks, I wouldn't have recognized him so easily. In 1951, when this photo was taken, he was 17. One wonders who signed the permission slip -- his mother? Or perhaps they just didn't bother with those little details, back then.
—The Man Next Door

Note the use of a double hyphen with space on either side rather than an M-dash. The book is clearly self-published—by "Diamondback Books." No serious publisher would allow such a typographical abomination.

The only real problem I have with the photo is that it doesn't look like a 17-year-old. But then, he must have been under a lot of stress at the time.

Lord Balto, you do know Ann Diamond is lunarmoth right?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby guruilla » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:01 pm

So I just read two pages of next to nothing, all because Lord Balto came late to the party and (apparently) didn't bother to read the whole thread before posting superfluous material, thereby activating the brekin to sing his song again, lunarmoth to react on cue, and tapitsbo chirp in as the voice of reason. It might almost have been orchestrated.

It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Just because you werent here and missed the fun, guruilla, doesn't guve you the right to scold everyone. I am taking something positive away from all this:

1. I should organize this material into something more systematic ye5 open, like a course outline (history of MKULTRA, cultural references, a new reading of Leonard Cohen's work)

2. Not all the songs on Old Ideas are depressing to the point of paralysis

3. Not all critics are judgmental https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivalesque

Last edited by lunarmoth on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby lunarmoth » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Two little words

Human emotions :whisper:

Memorize and Destroy
Last edited by lunarmoth on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

Postby guruilla » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:55 pm

I don't believe in rights. I call it as I see it. More like ribbing than scolding.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:17 pm

brekin » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:06 pm wrote:
Lord Balto » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 am wrote:

—The Man Next Door

Lord Balto, you do know Ann Diamond is lunarmoth right?

Why do I get the feeling this entire website was created just to misdirect anyone who begins to see through the illusion?
Lord Balto

Postby lunarmoth » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:48 am

Lord Balto
It took you 733 posts to figure that out?
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion