They were wearing GoPro body cams?

They dropped off the baby with grandma?

Neighbors saw 6 men leaving apartment?
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Active Shooter San Bernardino

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:29 am

just reposting for this page

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:04 am

elfismiles » 03 Dec 2015 03:13 wrote:FWIW - Walter Bosley has been posting about a SynchroMystic level to this event.

Firstly, not sure if his facebook posts are public or not... and what he's posted is the kind of synchromystic King-Kill stuff that really pisses a lot of people off around here.

But basically he's drawing connections to his past research / writing on 100 year old occult crimes that he details in both his fiction and "non-fiction" books:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/lostcontinentlib

Empire of the Wheel: An Investigation of Occult Espionage and Murder

By WALTER BOSLEY, RICHARD SPENCE
Paperback: List Price: $20.00 $12.00 | You Save: 40%

Seven questionable and long forgotten deaths in historical San Bernardino, California, offer clues to a shocking possibility that occult serial murder went undetected for nearly a century. Through an esoteric based analysis of odd facts and unanswered questions, suspecting a pattern in the mind of a killer, there is revealed an unexpected yet specific connection between all the known attacks by the legendary Zodiac Killer a half century later-- presented for the first time here. With figures like Aleister Crowley and Harry Houdini moving about the periphery of the mystery, nothing may have been what it seems, and someone appears to have wanted it that way...

* Empire of the Wheel II: Friends From Sonora
* Empire of the Wheel III: The Nameless Ones
* Latitude 33: Key to the Kingdom
* SECRET MISSIONS:The Hidden Legacy of Old California
* I Will See You In Time

Walter has been a frequent guest and occasional co-host on Greg Bishop's RADIO MISTERIOSO show over the years. He's former AFOSI / FBI counter-intelligence. I've interviewed him a couple times and he appears in MIRAGE MEN. He just presented to the SECRET SPACE CONFERENCE in Austin/Bastrop, Texas this past Halloween.

He started yesterday saying:

TODAY IS AN EMPIRE OF THE WHEEL ANNIVERSARY DATE. 100 years ago today, 14 year old Orta Hedges died from eating a poisoned orange from an unknown source.

THREE men in masks with rifles. THREE is the number of Hekate, the goddess at the center of the San Bernardino Working mystery of 1915. The synchronicities are there.

I'm in East Highland, across the valley, but only about 10 miles from the site. Where this happened is near the Inland Center Mall which is where the old lake used to be, which is where Etta Place/Cora Stanton was murdered.

Walter Bosley I was hoping we'd make it through this 100th anniversary without murders, but we have not. I said in EOTW1 that my concern is that serial killings would happen again because 100 is a veneration number of Hekate worship.

I'm scheduled to be on with Adam Sayne and the guys this Sunday afternoon to discuss the EOTW synchronicity with today's events in San Bernardino

Conspirinormal Podcast
by Adam Reagan Sayne
http://conspirinormal.podomatic.com/
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/con ... d608065959
elfismiles

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:15 am

Apparently so, no confirmation on cameras yet, but their guns were legal and more curious still...

Via: WNCN

(NBC NEWS) – A couple who died in a hail of bullets after allegedly killing 14 people during a Christmas party at a state-run center for people with developmental disabilities left their six-month-old daughter with her grandmother before the onslaught.

U.S.-born Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and wife Tashfeen Malik, 27, were killed in a shootout with police more than four hours after the rampage at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, on Wednesday.

Farook had been at the party before the shooting and left “under some circumstances that were described as angry,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan told reporters Wednesday night. Farook worked as a health inspector for the county health department for five years.

Between 10 and 30 minutes passed from when Farook left the party and the shooting began, according to Burguan.

“These people came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission,” Burguan said. “They were armed with long guns, not with handguns.”

Burguan said investigators knew little about Malik or “where she is from.”

Federal officials told NBC News that customs and border protection records show Farook recently traveled to Saudi Arabia, but at this point the trip was thought to be a purely religious one — likely for the hajj, the pilgrimage that devout Muslims are required to do at one point in their lives.

Farook and Malik were killed after police checking a lead in the nearby town of Redlands began chasing a vehicle believed to be related to the incident, Burguan said. The pursuit led back to San Bernardino, where the deadly shootout occurred.

Farhan Khan told NBC News that his brother-in-law Farook and wife left their baby girl with with Farook’s mother on Wednesday, claiming they they had a doctor’s appointment. The grandparents first became worried when they got a call from the media at around 2 p.m. asking if they knew Farook was a suspect in the shooting, according to Khan, who is married to Farook’s sister.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:22 am

elfismiles » 03 Dec 2015 14:27 wrote:They were wearing GoPro body cams?

They dropped off the baby with grandma?

Neighbors saw 6 men leaving apartment?

How many of these rampage events have had the killers wearing video cameras?

I recall the guy who shot the reporter and camera guy live on tv a few months ago was videoing his acts but I just read about yesterday's attack and the Museum attack in Brussels:

Brussels Museum Shooter Filmed Terror Attack, Belgian Media Says
Security cameras indicate the suspect documented the shooting with a personal GoPro camera mounted on his chest.
Haaretz |  May 26, 2014 10:30 AM
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.592822

Brussels Museum Gunman Videotaped Himself Carrying Out Killings: Reports
Forward Staff / May 26, 2014
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/1 ... z3tGslDRad

Update on San Bernardino Shooting
By John Swearingen on December 3, 2015
http://www.ledgergazette.com/update-on- ... ng/167049/

The shooters wore assault-style tactical gear and Go-Pro cameras (which could have been used to film the shootings and then upload the videos to be seen on the internet).

EDIT: Yeah, looks like only right-wing news outlets are reporting the cameras at this point...

POLICE: San Bernardino Killers Were Wearing GoPro Cameras During Massacre
Jim Hoft Dec 3rd, 2015 12:45 am
Local officials reported the name of the female suspect in San Bernardino shooting as – Tashfeen Malik.
They were wearing GoPro cameras when they were killed. The couple were at home when officers arrived and then took off and were followed by police when they were shot dead.

It’s not clear at this time if they had time to download their wicked deeds on a computer or online before they were killed.
The couple must have spent many hours planning the terrorist attack.

Several jihadists in Europe have worn cameras during their bloody attacks in the past year.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12 ... -massacre/

Police, feds probe terror as possible motive in SoCal massacre
Published December 03, 2015
·FoxNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2- ... 14-killed/

Dressed in body armor and wearing GoPro cameras, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, burst into the San Bernardino facility and shot up a conference room where Farook's employer, the county health department, was hosting a holiday party. The pair escaped in a black SUV after the attack, which authorities said was over within minutes, only to resurface three hours later and less than 2 miles away in a fierce gun battle on the city's main drag.
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:29 am

December 3, 2015
San Bernardino Shooting: Syed Farook And Tashfeen Malik Had ‘IED Factory’ In Their Home
Tara Dodrill
http://www.inquisitr.com/2606621/san-be ... heir-home/

San Bernardino shooters Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have been married for about two years, according to relatives. Farook recently returned from a trip to the Middle East and reportedly spent about one month in Saudi Arabia. The Redlands home shared by Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook has been deemed an “IED factory” or “IED facility” by some law enforcement sources.
elfismiles

Postby divideandconquer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 am

These murderous events followed by media frenzy occur so frequently that it's impossible to keep up and I think that's intentional.

Everyone I know believes the official inconsistent, cracked narratives of these ever-increasing horror shows because they can't bring themselves to believe that their puppet government is capable of using any means necessary to forward the agenda of the global predator class, including the mass murder of innocents, or at the very least, making it appear that way (at the very least, using actors in some of these never-ending episodes eliminates the problem of possible crusades/questions/lawsuits by "loved ones")

What is the agenda?

Simply, the same as its always been all throughout history: supreme authority, paramountcy...full spectrum dominance, which, due to the advancement of technology, is now finally possible. The only thing that might get in their way is the people--billions of them--and the technology that enables information to flow freely, so they're dramatically ratcheting up their pathological tactics and efforts--sustained false-flag violence-- to keep us in a constant state of emergency, to consolidate consensus for total crackdown. And guess what? It's working, thanks to centuries of indoctrination and brainwashing that completely transcends intelligence. Some of the smartest people I know are the blindest...

The interlocking network of all of the too-many-to-count (national and international) alphabet agencies are working in tandem to systematically destabilize in order to justify more draconian laws meant to counter "violent extremism" (CVE). Last year, the Obama Administration announced a Countering Violent Extremism initiative and is piloting programs in Boston, Minneapolis and Los Angeles. It's their hope that events like these will justify the creation of a $50 million Office of Countering Violent Extremism to be housed at DHS, resurrecting the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 which explicitly authorizes the office to identify “risk factors” that contribute to violent extremism that empirical studies tell us there is no such thing. Which leaves DHS to come up with indicators like eating healthy, questioning things that don't make sense, suspecting people with power and wealth, avoiding vaccines...the list is endless

If I sound like a broken record every time one of these attacks takes over mainstream media, it's because I'm responding to broken-record propaganda.

“I know the capacity that is there to make tyranny total in America, and we must see to it that this agency [the National Security Agency] and all agencies that possess this technology operate within the law and under proper supervision, so that we never cross over that abyss. That is the abyss from which there is no return.” – Senator Frank Church (1975)
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:54 am

elfismiles » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:22 am wrote:EDIT: Yeah, looks like only right-wing news outlets are reporting the cameras at this point...

Aye, but interesting that it was right-wing outlets on Twitter that were reporting a "Sayeed Farooq" a full five/six hours before I saw that come up in a press conference.

I wonder if that is because "right-wing outlets" are statistically more aware of "police scanners" and actively monitor them.

(I'll never forget the spectacle of bringing a scanner in a backpack rig to an Occupy meeting before a statehouse action -- they reacted like I'd brought a box of gold crucifixes to a party at Vlad's castle and ejected us for being "agent provocateurs" -- like, they really thought we had a suitcase-nuke level forbidden technology in their midst. Probably still do, and they're probably being managed by MoveOn money to this day, too.)
Wombaticus Rex

Postby tapitsbo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Ouch... even my hippie/left/occupy friends of yesteryear had police scanners and thought them kewl.
tapitsbo

Postby NeonLX » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:37 pm

The office right winger marched into my office this morning with a boastful look on his face..."SEE?? I told you the damned Muslims are intent on taking over the world and eliminating all of the infidels". He also said he'd read an article that by the end of 2016, all of Europe will be under the control of "the Muslims": "They are already in place and will just react when the word is given."

This guy worships Limbaugh and Fox News...
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:45 pm

tapitsbo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:24 am wrote:Ouch... even my hippie/left/occupy friends of yesteryear had police scanners and thought them kewl.

They are cool. They were basically TV for a lot of my friends growing up, always on in the kitchen.

Could be a regional thing, like "long gun" turned out to be.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:57 pm

From one of the articles elfismiles quoted above:

POLICE: San Bernardino Killers Were Wearing GoPro Cameras During Massacre
Jim Hoft Dec 3rd, 2015 12:45 am

Several jihadists in Europe have worn cameras during their bloody attacks in the past year.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12 ... -massacre/

What comic has this guy Hoft been reading? That is the kind of bullshit fabrication that many people will swallow whole. Which "bloody attacks in the past year"? Which "jihadists"??

It would be merely laughable if it weren't part of a serious and ongoing effort to stir up actual race war.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby tapitsbo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:45 pm wrote:
tapitsbo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:24 am wrote:Ouch... even my hippie/left/occupy friends of yesteryear had police scanners and thought them kewl.

They are cool. They were basically TV for a lot of my friends growing up, always on in the kitchen.

Could be a regional thing, like "long gun" turned out to be.

Yes no sarcasm intended with my "kewl"... and then again I grew up w/o the "luxury" of gunz... lol

Srsly though - what will become of the increasingly bloodthirsty hatred of Muslims in the West combined with the oncoming collapse of Saudi Arabia?

Is there any conceivable route for this not to escalate quickly?
tapitsbo

Postby brekin » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:28 pm

I could see the bizarre elements of this stemming from them being husband and wife, him being a high functioning psychopath and the cultural matrix. If they were both very frustrated at their present life circumstances it wouldn't be too much to blame the wider culture and his work place to go out in a blaze of glory instead of just killing himself/themselves. He seems like he could have been a pretty tight wired type, nice dead on the outside guy until someone made another faux paus or inappropriate remark about his culture at work and then here comes the arsenal.

The lack of long range planning could be because there was none. I don't see this all that different from many of the kooky prepper couples who have extremist religious/political/racial views that all the same hold mainstream jobs and hold their co-workers and the wider world in disdain. They were only married two years and I wonder if one of their commonalities was extreme religious/political beliefs. The frustration with extreme views is that they can almost never be fulfilled and carrying them day after day is a burden that has to be managed somehow. They could have developed "the big plan" over time as a revenge fantasy and it slowly took over their life giving their lives a bigger purpose sadly, than it appears being parents, family, co-workers or citizens.

If he and she were Al Queda type wannabes then maybe their very isolation brought this about. This could be an example of just a trifecta of profiles converging in a bonny and clyde couple: workplace shooters, violent religious extremists, suburban terrorists.

In cases like this I'm always curious what their reading and tv habits were.

*Edit.* Uh oh, now they are saying he had links to at least one international terrorist and was radicalized. Going to be a rough election year.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Nordic » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:52 am wrote:If they "returned" with masks on, how did anyone know it was them?

Very good question.

There must have been dozens of people present at the shooting, including many who knew him (and maybe her too) by sight. Has any of those witnesses actually positively identified either of them as the killers yet?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion