All Time Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: All Time Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Postby backtoiam » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:32 pm

Really, does anyone believe the government needs "Crisis Actors" to aide them in effecting the changes in society 'they' desire? Hell, they've got Alex Jones - they don need no stinking crisis actors, but they do need a lot of dummies.

Well, yes, of course. Someone has to do this work. Someone has to act like this country is being invaded by the Muslim hoard. I'm not sure why "they" think its necessary but I guess we can just all eat popcorn and watch this suck hole pull itself in. Damn, Washington DC is a town full of damn actors.

I just wish these folks would realize that they could chill out. Hell rent a couple of weeks on a yacht in the Caribbean and play in a hot tub or something. Slow down. Jesus fucking christ the herd is under control. The herd is sleeping peacefully. There is no cause for this type of alarm, unless of course, you're up to no good.....

"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:30 pm

backtoiam » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:32 pm wrote:
Really, does anyone believe the government needs "Crisis Actors" to aide them in effecting the changes in society 'they' desire? Hell, they've got Alex Jones - they don need no stinking crisis actors, but they do need a lot of dummies.

Well, yes, of course. Someone has to do this work. Someone has to act like this country is being invaded by the Muslim hoard.

That would be the significant proportion of the US public who actually believe that crap and the various right wing demagogues making a nice profit off of people's stupidity while adding to and perpetuating the (very profitable) lies.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby backtoiam » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Let us not forget what our brothers will do to one another in the name of abject stupidity and hate that is misdirected and guided into a missile of futility. I am beginning to wonder what is on the agenda and the dinner plate. I really am.

"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:22 pm wrote:
jakell » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:10 pm wrote:It's not shit, (but I'll grant you, it is coiled).
It's a (deliberate) non-comment on a non-comment. However, my one is not hiding, and I believe it is a fair response.

Your own recent attitude to AD I find to be a little unusual, you are little precious and overprotective for some unclear reason. Not that I'm digging for a reason, but I have speculated.

Speculate away, and enjoy a week off to do so, buddy.

It's the holidays so I'm just feeling generous.

And you're not getting the point yet.

The point, for the record, is not about accusing me of nefarious conspiracies -- fire away, my pretties, fire the fuck away -- the point is about basic manners.

You're the guy who squeezed out an actual loaf on the floor of the living room: I'm gonna say something. It's my job and such.

And if your response is that I'm being precious, well...you're not getting the point.

Let's respect the Commons be respecting the Commons rather than staging "non-comment" excrement.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Yeah, I know it's The New York Times, but this is the "news":

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/07/us/fl ... fired.html

Florida Professor Who Cast Doubt on Mass Shootings Is Fired

By LIZETTE ALVAREZJAN. 6, 2016

MIAMI — A Florida Atlantic University professor who suggested in blog postings and radio interviews that the 2012 massacre of children at Sandy Hook Elementary and other mass shootings were a hoax designed by the Obama administration to boost support for gun control was fired Tuesday.

James F. Tracy, 50, a tenured associate professor of communications at the Boca Raton university, has repeatedly called into question the authenticity of recent mass shootings, including the slaying of churchgoers in Charleston, S.C., and office workers in San Bernardino, Calif. In his blog postings and radio interviews, Mr. Tracy has said the Newtown massacre may have been carried out by “crisis actors” employed by the Obama administration.

Mr. Tracy’s ideas fall into part of a larger movement of Internet conspiracy theorists who believe the spate of mass murders have simply been staged by the government. A few of the theorists do not think the shootings took place at all.

Florida Atlantic University, which first reprimanded Mr. Tracy in 2013, dismissed him less than a month after the parents of 6-year-old Noah Pozner, the youngest victim of the shooting at Sandy Hook in Newtown, Conn., publicly accused the professor of harassment in a Sun Sentinel opinion piece. Lenny and Veronique Pozner, angered by Mr. Tracy’s conspiracy theories, had asked Mr. Tracy to remove a photograph of Noah from his blog, Memory Hole. In return, Mr. Tracy sent them a certified letter demanding proof that Noah ever lived and that the Pozners were his parents.

Mr. Tracy continued his clash with the Pozners on Facebook, where he called the Newtown shootings a “drill,” a reference to a theory that the massacre was an exercise in which no one died staged by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

“The Pozners, alas, are as phony as the drill itself, and profiting handsomely from the fake death of their son,” Mr. Tracy wrote in a letter that is attributed to him on the Sandy Hook Hoax Facebook page. Mr. Tracy declined to comment on his termination. His lawyer, Thomas Johnson, also declined to comment on whether Mr. Tracy would seek legal action or file a grievance against the university over his dismissal.

In a column published in December in the Sun Sentinel, Mr. Tracy said the Pozners had mounted a “vicious attack” on him meant to intimidate his employer into firing him. The attacks, he said, stem from his efforts to question “the state-sanctioned Sandy Hook narrative.”

On Wednesday, the Pozners put out a statement to the newspaper, saying that they hoped that Mr. Tracy’s firing “sends a strong message to conspiracy theorists that Sandy Hook and other mass shootings actually happened and that many people, including our little boy, Noah, lost their lives in those shootings.”

Mr. Tracy, who has taught at the university since 2002, has also spread his views in the classroom, saying in interviews that it is his job as an academic to spark debate among students.

Florida Atlantic University ultimately dismissed him on grounds that have nothing to do with his theories or his feud with the Pozners. They said Mr. Tracy, who because of his tenure could not be easily fired, had failed to submit paperwork for three years in a row that listed any other jobs or similar activities that he performed outside the university. In a letter to Mr. Tracy, the university said it repeatedly asked him to file the form — which should have listed his blog and his work on a weekly radio show — but Mr. Tracy declined to do so.

“It is the responsibility of the employee to report outside activity on activity forms so that the administration can address potential, actual, or perceived conflicts of commitment or interest,” wrote Diane Alperin, the university’s vice provost. Since Mr. Tracy’s first blog post appeared in 2013 shortly after the Newtown shootings, his views have caused the university mounting embarrassment. The university first reprimanded Mr. Tracy that year for failing to make clear to readers and listeners that his views were his own and did not reflect the institution’s positions.

Mr. Tracy went on to write blog posts and speak out about the Boston Marathon bombings and the Paris shootings. He was reprimanded in November for “insubordination and failure to follow university policy.”
American Dream

Postby Nordic » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:24 pm

So much for the "if you have tenure they can't fire you" myth.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Thanks for saving me the effort, AD.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Wombaticus Rex

Postby chump » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbvzrTSTWQ
Epigram:

THE MEDIATOR

BETWEEN HEAD AND HANDS

MUST BE THE HEART!

---------------------------------

As
deep as
lay the workers'
city below the earth,
so high above it towered
the complex named the "Club
of the Sons," with its lecture halls
and libraries, its theatres and stadiums.

Fathers for whom every revolution of a machine wheel
meant gold had created for their sons the miracle of the Eternal Gardens.

"Which of you ladies shall today have the honor of entertaiing Master Freder, Joh Fredersen's son?" ...

chump

Postby chump » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 am

chump

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Man, I love logging in here with some coffee and seeing that there are a half-dozen threads being flagged / reported overnight. I don't know what kind of celestial reconfiguration went down there, but hot damn.

I mean, I have to take the Dean Radin, Rupert Sheldrake view of massively distributed spooky action at a distance ... otherwise, well ... I'd have to start suspecting that you all are working in concert. Orchestrating campaigns of memetic disruption via the flagrantly old-fashioned means of typing words onto a screen.

You devious fucks.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby chump » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Steve Pieczenik (pronounced Pah-chin-ik) may be a mensch who makes some sense. Pieczenik possesses some very impressive, national security, operational credentials, and /was/is probably in a position to know more than most! He has personally met so many, many, many of the major players defending the "Republic" of which we apparently are all a part. Oh! He incidentally mentions BMB, SH, and and other false flag fiascos too. So, while I wonder why he wasn't aware when 9/11 was going to happen, or if Steve Pieczinik is playing the part of controlled opposition by presenting pat revelations to put us in our place, this is still an interesting interview with a intelligent insider, nonetheless!

https://checkinitout.com/2016/03/28/int ... pieczenik/
Against All Enemies

On this episode James talks to world-renown statesman and writer Dr. Steve Pieczenik on the history of false flag terror and how orchestrated events like the Sandy Hook massacre and Boston bombing undermine the integrity of America’s most fundamental institutions, particularly the press and higher education. The two also discuss Dr. Pieczenik’s wide-ranging experience as a crisis manager and how news coverage of foreign affairs has transformed over the past several decades.

Dr. Pieczenik is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling “Tom Clancy’s Op-Center” and “Net Force” book series. Those highly popular works are rooted in his twenty years experience in international relations under five U.S. presidents.

Dr. Pieczenik received his B.A. from Cornell University, trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and holds an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T. He was the first psychiatrist ever to receive the doctor of philosophy with a focus on international relations, and remains the only psychiatrist to have served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State.

Dr. Pieczenik worked directly with Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, as well as the respective presidential administrations. He was also Senior Policy Planner under President Ronald Reagan.

His latest books are Steve Pieczenik Talks, Volume II and Teodoroa: A Voyage of Survival, Living and Love. Additional information, including info on all of his writings, is available at stevepieczenik.com.

https://youtu.be/cllwe9TEFIY

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... =pieczenik

---------------------
chump

Postby slimmouse » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:34 pm

JackRiddler » 08 Oct 2015 09:56 wrote:I don't expect or want to be heard by people who are capable of engaging in this trolling, especially at this stage. It's not something they want to discuss. It is unconscionable.

I would be very interested in your opinion of this Jack, if you can spare 38 minutes to listen.

Is Woflgang a troll? Is he unconscionable?
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby DrEvil » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 pm

He's a dumb fuck.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge & Member News