Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby OP ED » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Their position has become progressively more, well, progressive over the years. It is now resting comfortably in the "not really government business" side of things. The medical establishments published opinions have been used as evidence for the drug law reformers for decades because of this. I was mostly just pointing out that blaming doctors for government stupidity is somewhat ludicrous especially when their opinions are completely ignored.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:02 pm

OP ED » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm wrote:Their position has become progressively more, well, progressive over the years. It is now resting comfortably in the "not really government business" side of things. The medical establishments published opinions have been used as evidence for the drug law reformers for decades because of this. I was mostly just pointing out that blaming doctors for government stupidity is somewhat ludicrous especially when their opinions are completely ignored.

Of course some doctors are also useful idiots and tools,
but yes you make some good points! :sun:
Burnt Hill

Postby backtoiam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:40 pm

What a paradox.

Dr. Evil

I remembered it looking much worse than in that picture. Goes to show how unreliable memory is.
I'm definitely leaning towards CD for building 7 and coming around to the same for the towers.

I'm always moaning about how we should listen to the scientists, so I should take my own medicine.

Dr. Evil

It's doctors, researchers and health officials who are telling us that vaccines are important.
Pharmaceutical companies are patenting plants (which I agree is 100% bullshit). Not the same thing and in no way related, but that's as expected from you.

I do think you have to be a seriously disturbed psychopath to try to prevent people from getting vaccinated (or more likely - a gullible fool who would rather listen to a known fraudster than pretty much every single doctor and actual expert on the planet. You people sound like Trump supporters. Knowledge is evil, dumb is good).
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby OP ED » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Burnt Hill » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:02 pm wrote:
OP ED » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm wrote:Their position has become progressively more, well, progressive over the years. It is now resting comfortably in the "not really government business" side of things. The medical establishments published opinions have been used as evidence for the drug law reformers for decades because of this. I was mostly just pointing out that blaming doctors for government stupidity is somewhat ludicrous especially when their opinions are completely ignored.

Of course some doctors are also useful idiots and tools,
but yes you make some good points! :sun:

Indeed there are useful idiots among most sub categories of humanity. This is because half of all people are below average intelligence. Unfortunately that's what "average" means. This applies to many categories outside of baseline intelligence of course, empathy, imagination, independence and etc etc
But I try to give people who seemingly dedicate themselves to the preservation of life the benefit of the doubt until I have evidence otherwise.

..... To preempt questions:

I haz child. She haz vaccines in her. I have had these conversations with my mother in law who seemingly believes that vaccines cause autism but organic beans and crystals can fix anything, this despite the fact that she's been sick basically the entire time I have known her.

I am human with behavioral and/or neurological traits that place me on the outside edge of the autism spectrum. Or sociopathy depending on the testing protocols. I personally missed a few vaccinations but I did get most of them.

We decided that not vaccinating our child was potentially much worse than the vaguely suggested and clinically unsupported risk of anything. I would rather she was autistic or had hay fever or asthma than, y'know dying from smallpox or measles.

I'm not even slightly in doubt that this was the correct decision.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby identity » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:27 am

Dr. Evil

I remembered it looking much worse than in that picture. Goes to show how unreliable memory is.
I'm definitely leaning towards CD for building 7 and coming around to the same for the towers.

Uh-oh, thus begins the evil doctor's inexorable slide down an ever-widening slippery slope. 9/11 CD today—scalar weapons, careless/indifferent poisoning of the populace by the corporatocracy tomorrow (well, given how long it's taken him to "come around" to CD for the towers, 15 years of further sliding may be more likely...).
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby identity » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:30 am

http://vaccineimpact.com/2016/american-college-of-pediatricians-latest-to-warn-of-hpv-vaccine-dangers/

September 11, 2016

American College of Pediatricians Latest to Warn of Gardasil HPV Vaccine Dangers

by Jefferey Jaxen

The once held theory that the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Gardasil vaccine was safe has officially been proven false. The public has had a front row seat over the years to witness continuous, contradictory “settled science” around the HPV shot become very unsettling. Research fraud has been exposed, and alarm bells sounded as the dominos of perceived safety are falling rapidly now in succession.

The gravity and severity of the damning information exposing the dangers of the HPV vaccine is now in focus. As parents began to report serve adverse reactions to their daughters directly after the HPV shot was administered, those in positions to act did nothing. In a medical and political system that believes in the false idea of herd immunity, severe adverse vaccine reactions are simply not calculated into the big picture.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 was enacted to protect pharmaceutical companies from any damage their vaccines caused. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was also created at the same time in as a way to sweep the growing number of vaccine injuries under the rug.

How helpful has the VICP been? A 2014 oversight report from the United States Government Accountability Office states “most claims took multiple years and many were settled through negotiation.” The program has awarded over $3 billion to victims of vaccine injury to date.

No U.S. Government Warnings Listed for Dangerous HPV Gardasil Vaccine

VICP provides a vaccine injury table to outline officially recognized injuries that manifest after immunization. The table is used for the purpose of receiving compensation under the program as well as to educated parents and healthcare providers on what to watch for.

The HPV vaccine table currently lists “no condition specified” under what illness, symptoms and/or injuries to alert the parents, child and health professional what to look for after vaccination.

In addition, the table lists “not specified” under the time period for first symptom or manifestation.

Furthermore, mainstream health professionals around the world are receiving little to no training on what to look for after the HPV shot is administered. The result of the lack of training leads to extremely inaccurate and low numbers of severe adverse HPV vaccine reactions being reported.

Parents of the children injured by the shot are left to wade through an uneducated medical establishment giving false diagnosis’s, improper therapies and drugs in a frustrating search to recover their child’s health.

U.S. Pediatricians Sound Alarm on Gardasil HPV Vaccine Dangers

The American College of Pediatricians (ACP) is a national organization of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children. The College currently has members in 47 states and several countries outside of the U.S.

Their recent press release is serving to sound the alarm to the public, the medical community and politicians that the HPV vaccine is not as safe as manufacturers Merck (Gardasil) and GlaxoSmithKline (Cervarix) would want us to believe.

Gardasil is Sterilizing Young Women

Scott Field, M.D., FCP, who currently serves on ACP’s board of directors, was the primary author on the warning released on behalf of ACP titled Primary Concerns About the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine which states:

“It has recently come to the attention of the College that one of the recommended vaccines [HPV] could possibly be associated with the very rare but serious condition of premature ovarian failure (POF), also known as premature menopause.”

Although ACP’s paper states that POF is a “very rare but serious condition,” their own investigative findings in the paper seem to hint at a more wide spread problem by stating:

“Most primary care physicians are probably unaware of a possible association between HPV4 and POF and may not consider reporting POF cases or prolonged amenorrhea (missing menstrual periods) to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).”

ACP’s paper goes on to state that, despite the medical community’s ignorance of a possible association between the HPV shot and POF, there has been 213 cases reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). The report continues by making a case to concluded that:

“The overwhelming majority (76%) of VAERS reports since 2006 with ovarian failure, premature menopause, and/or amenorrhea are associated solely with Gardasil®.”

Is there a possible culprit contributing to POF that is specific only in the Gardasil shot? ACP’s paper stated:

“Few other vaccines besides Gardasil® that are administered in adolescence contain polysorbate 80.”

The Material Safety and Data Sheet (MSDA) does not address the effects of polysorbate through injection. Yet, in MSDA’s toxicology section under special remarks on chronic and toxic effects on humans states that Polysorbate 80:

“May cause adverse reproductive effects based on animal studies.”

A conclusion of ACP’s study states:

“A causal relationship between human papillomavirus vaccines (if not Gardasil® specifically) and ovarian dysfunction cannot be ruled out at this time.”

HPV Research Fraud Confirmed

In the same month as ACP’s release, Dr. Sin Hang Lee released whistle blowing evidence of a global scandal of historic proportions involving the Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS), the Ministry of Health of Japan, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Auckland University and members of the World Health Organization. See:

Gardasil Vaccine Becomes International Scandal: Deceptive Emails by Health Officials Exposed to Public

With the HPV vaccine’s approval in many countries hanging in the balance, the GACVS issued a statement on the continued safety of the HPV vaccination on March 2014 concluding:

“To date, the GACVS has not found any safety issue that would alter any of the current recommendations for the use of the vaccine.”

Dr. Lee has countered the GACVS’s findings and statement by filing an open-letter of complaint to the Director-General of the World Health Organization, Dr. Margaret Chan. In this letter, Dr. Lee states:

“I have come into possession of documentation which leads me to believe multiple individuals and organizations deliberately set out to mislead Japanese authorities regarding the safety of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines, Gardasil® and Cervarix®”

Dr. Lee’s open-letter methodically chronicles, with actual internal email documentation, willful research fraud and manufactured science to produce the false conclusion arrived at in March 2014 announcing “the GACVS has not found any safety issue” regarding the HPV vaccine.

To date, Dr. Lee’s complaint has been met with inactivity and silence from all political and medical authorities and agencies while legislation continues unabated to enact mandatory HPV vaccinations in many U.S. states and countries throughout the world.

The Medical Establishment and U.S. Government Want MORE Young People Vaccinated with the Gardasil Vaccine

Flying in the face of the recent HPV fraud and safety warnings, a joint statement issued by the group of National Cancer Institute-designated centers (NCI) recommends boys and girls receive three doses of the HPV vaccine at ages 11 or 12.

Why did NCI release this statement in the midst of all the recent HPV findings?

Perhaps one reason could be that the Acting Director of the National Cancer Institute is Douglas R. Lowy, M.D. who is an “inventor on government-owned patents for HPV vaccines licensed to Merck & Co., Inc. and GlaxoSmithKline” and has “received numerous honors” for his “technology that enabled the preventive HPV vaccines.”

Dr. Lowy recently opened an account and became active on the social media platform Twitter. A public dialogue has started directly asking him if he has and/or is profiting from the HPV shot or its increased uptake. At face value, it would appear that a government agency [NCI] publicly calling for increased HPV vaccinations headed by an inventor and patent holder of the HPV vaccine would reveal a conflict of interest.

However, to date, Dr. Lowy has ignored this simple public question.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby backtoiam » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:49 am

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 was enacted to protect pharmaceutical companies from any damage their vaccines caused. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was also created at the same time in as a way to sweep the growing number of vaccine injuries under the rug.

That screams like a trumpet all by itself.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby backtoiam » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:39 am

Travesty. How can this brutality be possible in a supposed civilized society? Why is a mother's word not good enough when she tells a doctor her child is losing urinary function and going limp from a vaccination? And if the doctor thinks the child needs to grow a little and wait until the child is a little older until vaccinated that should be good enough. One day none of us will be able to say no to anything they choose to do, which is the dream they are working toward.

Dr. Bob Sears, critic of vaccine laws, could lose license after exempting toddler

Dr. Bob Sears, an Orange County pediatrician and nationally known critic of vaccination laws, faces the loss of his medical license after the state medical board accused him of improperly excusing a toddler from immunization and endangering both the child and the public.

The Medical Board of California contends in legal documents released Thursday that Sears committed “gross negligence” and deviated from standard practice when he issued a letter in 2014 prescribing no more vaccines for the child.

In the six-page accusation, the medical board faults Sears for failing to obtain a detailed history of a 2-year-old patient’s vaccines before writing the letter and instead relying on the child’s mother, who described how the boy lost urinary function and went limp in response to previous immunizations.

By not providing an “evidence-based recommendation,” Sears left the child, his mother and “future contacts at risk for preventable and communicable disease,” according to the medical board’s accusation.

The physician faces a wide range of penalties if found negligent, including the revocation or suspension of his medical license.

Sears, 47, whose “The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child” has sold more than 250,000 copies and made him a celebrity among parents who see peril in the mandatory vaccination regime, could not be reached for comment late Thursday.

The Dana Point resident opened his practice in 1998 and offered patients a delayed vaccination schedule. In “The Vaccine Book,” Sears offered his alternatives, such as delaying the start of the varicella vaccination for chickenpox from age 1 until 2 and pushing back the polio vaccination from 2 months to 9 months.

His stance has been criticized by fellow pediatricians for misinforming parents about the in-depth testing of vaccines and downplaying the dangers of vaccine-preventable diseases.

In an interview with The Times in 2014, Sears defended his philosophy of offering alternative immunization schedules, saying they “allow parents to get vaccinations in a way they're more comfortable” with.

The medical board’s accusation says that Sears began seeing the 2-year-old child, identified only by his initials, on April 3, 2014. The child’s mother described the child’s vaccination history and said he went “limp ‘like a ragdoll’ ” for 24 hours after his three-month vaccines, according to the accusation.

Ten days later, Sears excused the child from vaccines and wrote that the boy’s kidneys and intestines shut down after prior immunizations, according to the legal papers. The doctor also said that at three months, the child suffered an apparent encephalitis reaction that began 10 minutes after receiving the vaccine.

The letter was not stored in the boy’s medical file, for which the board accused Sears of failing to maintain adequate and accurate records.

In a later visit, the boy complained of a headache and reported that he was hit by a hammer two weeks before the medical visit. The medical board accused Sears of negligence by failing to conduct neurological testing on the child.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
backtoiam

Postby OP ED » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:34 am

Sears conduct actually sounds like a textbook definition of negligence. I'm more concerned that he was permitted to practice for so long.
OP ED

Postby DrEvil » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:25 pm

backtoiam » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:40 am wrote:What a paradox.

Dr. Evil

I'm always moaning about how we should listen to the scientists, so I should take my own medicine.

Dr. Evil

It's doctors, researchers and health officials who are telling us that vaccines are important.
Pharmaceutical companies are patenting plants (which I agree is 100% bullshit). Not the same thing and in no way related, but that's as expected from you.

I do think you have to be a seriously disturbed psychopath to try to prevent people from getting vaccinated (or more likely - a gullible fool who would rather listen to a known fraudster than pretty much every single doctor and actual expert on the planet. You people sound like Trump supporters. Knowledge is evil, dumb is good).

Uh, what?! Are you stupid or something? I'm saying the same thing in both posts: Listen to the experts.

To expand on the 911 bit: I've been skeptical of the controlled demolition theory because it would require a very large effort by a large number of people. More people who might one day talk. The best conspiracy is a conspiracy of one, but seeing more and more professionals coming out in support of CD I'm changing my mind (shocking, I know).

@slimmouse: I did answer your question. I fully agree that patenting plants is insane, but that still has nothing to do with vaccines. Fucked up patent laws is a whole other nest of snakes.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby DrEvil » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:27 pm

identity » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:27 am wrote:
Dr. Evil

Uh-oh, thus begins the evil doctor's inexorable slide down an ever-widening slippery slope. 9/11 CD today—scalar weapons, careless/indifferent poisoning of the populace by the corporatocracy tomorrow (well, given how long it's taken him to "come around" to CD for the towers, 15 years of further sliding may be more likely...).

Wait.. So looking at the evidence and changing one's mind is now a bad thing?
That explains a lot.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby backtoiam » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:54 pm

I think the moral of the story is that scientists, doctors, and the like, are absolutely fallible and in many instances do not seek to provide accurate information due to the fact that their compensation might come from a corrupted source.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

Not to mention none of them should be put upon a pedastal because they are human and a lot of humans are mean greedy people that could care less about the safety of others as long as the paycheck is big.

A person's motives and morals are distinctly different from their rank as a scientist, doctor, or expert.

Quite often our own powers of observation and intuition are all we need to set us on the right path of study to find the truth regardless of what the "experts" say, and pattern recognition. You know, "one of these is not like the others" and that sort of thing.

Not to mention that the involvement of the "Men of Letters" greatly complicates the situation.
backtoiam

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:34 pm

LOL, yes listen to the experts, as long as the experts are the ones who agree with the prevailing medical establishment which is totally not profit driven and/or serving a globalist agenda of eugenics and creating a legion of sick people and barely functioning children.

the experts who do not agree with the establishment are not to be considered, even if they have the exact same credentials as all the other 'experts.'

what a joke these conversations always turn out to be.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby backtoiam » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:55 pm

When I was young doctors still understood the power of the immune system to heal. Doctors understood that nutrition was one of the key pillars of health. Junk in junky results out. Doctors almost always, as a first question to a patient, asked a patient what their diet was like and what they routinely eat. Fuel matters a whole lot.

They understood that antibiotics do far more harm than good when used inappropriately and overused. When you went to the doctor with a mild to moderate respiratory infection or a cold begging for "a pill" as often as not they would say "no" and tell you it was better to let your body take care of it to build the immune system, but if it got worse to come back. They understood that to an enormous degree good health comes from a dynamic and healthy gut richly colonized with the the right bacteria and that to abuse it with antibiotics was a grevious insult to good health.

Doctors have been slowly transformed from health care practicioners to overly paid pharma reps that get very little education in nutrition as compared to 50 years ago. Antibiotics are rampantly over prescribed and handed out like bubble gum. As a result the bacteria colonies in the gut are compromised which results in an uncountable number of health complications. It has resulted in "super bugs" that are resistant to common antibiotics.

Most doctors do not figure this out until they have been in practice for a few years and many never do because they do not have the memory of the old days when things were different. They have no bench marks to guide them back to the proper mind set of a true health care practicioner. They are stuck in the bubble that was created by the education they received. The production of the curriculum is largely funded by big pharma and other institutions that are dependent upon ever growing sales. It is amazing how much of the medical school curriculum can be directly traced back to the influence of big pharma which results in indoctrination instead of accurate education.

Our healthcare system has regressed instead of progressed in many ways. In my opinion the main benefit patients receive from medical science is the innovations in surgical procedures and diagnostic advancements but those too are abused and misused for profit. Patient beware of diagnostics because sometimes they are calibrarted to misfire for profit.

Due to no fault of the doctors themselves general on the street medicine at the level of the family doctor has slowly become so corrupted as to be equally as or more harmful as it is beneficial. Its all about those pills baby, more more more, more pills. Check out the astronomical profit margin on those magic beans and you will understand why.

For big pharma getting sued for 300 million dollars is bubble gum money and patients are not made whole by the lawsuits and receive little or no benefit from the lawsuits because the money from the lawsuits is sucked into the ever money hungry system.

By the time a doctor discovers this, if he does, his options are doing the best he can with what he has to work with or go bankrupt. His options are very limited and he is pinned down by regulations, codes, laws, and a strict system of observation from above to make sure he does not stray from the profit model he has been inducted into. Doctors caught attempting to break out of the paradigm are facing malpractice so his hands are largely tied.

The cancer and vaccine niches of the medical paradigm have rather ruthless enforcement and they mean business.

Our scientific methodology in other areas runs a very similar and parallel course in many respects in my opinion. Science for profit is alive and well regardless of its corrosive effects on the general population. Money has the power to control and to corrupt and often absolutely. Due to the technological innovations in computers and software strict monitoring of medical protocol is a relatively simple and straight forward affair as compared to the old days. Breaking out of the paradigm is ever becoming exceedingly more difficult and risky for the doctors who see the light and wish to change.

Doctors once had full autonomy to make on the fly decisions in the best interest of the patients but that autonomy has been so eroded that it causes much suffering. Anybody that believes a for profit model from high above can make better decisions for individual patients on a daily basis down in the streets is absolutely missing the picture, completely. Would that autonomy of the individual doctor open a patient up to abuse because of a lack of strict monitoring? Of course it could but the basic good nature of most human beings tends to take care of that.

After having had a birds eye view of this industry for many years I can assure you that the random and seldom bad apple street level doctor does far less harm to far fewer people in the general population as a whole than a thoroughly corrupt system that affects every single patient in the system.
backtoiam

Postby slimmouse » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Agent Orange Cooper » 12 Sep 2016 20:34 wrote:LOL, yes listen to the experts, as long as the experts are the ones who agree with the prevailing medical establishment which is totally not profit driven and/or serving a globalist agenda of eugenics and creating a legion of sick people and barely functioning children.

the experts who do not agree with the establishment are not to be considered, even if they have the exact same credentials as all the other 'experts.'

what a joke these conversations always turn out to be.

Nuff said reallly..
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion