The Soros Thread (Retitled)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Soros Thread (Retitled)

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 am

slimmouse: name them.

tapitsbo: yeah, that's what I said about six ways upthread. Whatever else he is, Soros is not of the "left," no matter how defined.

dada: wow! just read your last post properly. You are cooking with fire, man. Let's drink.

Oops, let's also quote it for the New Page Topper:

dada » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 pm wrote:
Harvey » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:38 pm wrote:It's in the air just now. Everyone's feeling it, even if they don't know what it is they're feeling.

Lovers will love, haters hate, makers make, soldiers fight, sailors sail, poets sing. The worst are certainly worsting but right now the best can best. Unless they lack all conviction.

For those who don't know what it is they're feeling, I will explain. It was a surge in the purreal. I'm reading the purrealometer, and it says we're at fifty thousand ParaKeets. (The purreal is measured in ParaKeet units. I invented the system of standardization. Very proud of my ParaKeets.)

Yeah, so I'm going with Gates for evil overlord. Koch bros are probably the nastiest, but their scope is too narrow. They're too caught up in their own personal pet projects. And Soros... I don't know. It doesn't seem like his heart is really in it. Too opportunistic. He'll be a good guy when it suits his interests.

Gates though, he's committed to realizing the technocratic vision. Make eighty percent of the world empty-minded and just barely fed? He's on it.

This is what we're doing, right? Electing the president of the legion of doom?

Why not. It's like the US presidential thing that's going on. Let's play the authoritarian hierarchy game. We're powerless nothings, oh noes! What do we do? Let's look at the media. Oh, the media says we should blame all our problems on some figureheads. Media, tell us our choices! Hey, media says we should talk about Syria. Who do we support in the war? What are our choices, media? The US or Russia, of course. Of course. Lets talk about it. Nod our heads sagely.

Too bad we can't just elect the media for president. Maybe Gates is working on it. Successful business man, humanitarian robot saint. I'm gonna write song about him right now.

Did you write the song?! Play it!
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby slimmouse » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:11 pm

slimmouse: name them

Firstly apologies. I thought that was Foibles list of the "richest" people on earth.

Not that I suspect that list to be any different

Meanwhile, my names might include the Crown and the Papacy.

Those who, through blatantly demonstrable lies and deceptions, have fucked human civiilisation over for the largest part of recorded history.

Those who intellectuals like yourself seem strangely ignorant of
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby slimmouse » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Youre starter for 10 Jack

A BBC journalist who was allegedly fired for prioritizing a report on Sri Lankan violence anniversary over the birth of Prince George has received £51,428 in compensation after suing the news outlet for unfair dismissal.

Chandana Keerthi Bandara, 57, was in charge of overseeing the publishing of stories on July 23, 2013 – the day after Prince George was born. However, he said he chose not to prioritize the royal birth, partially because it clashed with the anniversary of Black July – a wave of anti-Tamil violence which led to hundreds of deaths in Sri Lanka in 1983.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/sacke ... -in-court/
slimmouse

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:07 pm

So until a post or two ago, Soros was a really, really important, nefarious, evil mastermind, singularly responsible for the terrible course of recent world history.

But to an argument showing his actual placement within a particular class of identifiable individuals, some of them clearly more powerful and influential than he, the answer so far is this: Never mind that class! None of them matter, because: the queen and the pope! (First evidence, a story about a BBC reprisal against an editor's story placement, which may not even be due to a royal intervention, but the royalist attitudes among BBC executives. Okay.)

You happened to start a Soros thread. I guess it's no longer interesting. Well, you should start the queen and pope thread -- I hope you do that, on another board, without ever staining this one with your presence again.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby backtoiam » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 pm

I thought it would be interesting to see which of these guys had the most threads started about them. Thiel by a landslide.

Searching number of topic titles only in this forum:

Search found 1 match: +Adelson

Search found 1 match: +Omidyar

Search found 1 match: +Zuckerberg

Search found 5 matches: +Bloomberg

Search found 9 matches: +Rockefeller

Search found 11 matches: +Koch

Search found 12 matches: +Soros

Search found 14 matches: +Trump

Search found 18 matches: +Murdoch

Search found 27 matches: +Gates

Search found 72 matches: +Thiel
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Are you engaging in shenanigans?

Search for keywords: Thiel

Display results as: Topics (so that it shows thread titles only)

Search found 1 match: +Thiel

(It's "Probing Peter Thiel" by Elvis » Thu Feb 23, 2012)

Then again, that could be a failure in the Search function. Seems to me there would have been more.

For Soros I get 13. For Gates, 31, but half of them seem to be Darryl, Robert, or the word "gates." For Koch, 10 (after subtracting one on Ed Koch).

JackRiddler

Postby backtoiam » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:16 pm

I used, Thiel,

general discussion,

search subforums NO

search within topic titles only

display results as topics

Damn it just gave me one match too. I did it two or three times when I did the search and that list was the same each time unless I screwed up somehow. Let me see if I can repeat it again. Either I screwed up when I did it or the search function is trippin.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby backtoiam » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:18 pm

I can't repeat it. Weird.
backtoiam

Postby slimmouse » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 pm

JackRiddler » 22 Sep 2016 00:07 wrote:So until a post or two ago, Soros was a really, really important, nefarious, evil mastermind, singularly responsible for the terrible course of recent world history.

But to an argument showing his actual placement within a particular class of identifiable individuals, some of them clearly more powerful and influential than he, the answer so far is this: Never mind that class! None of them matter, because: the queen and the pope! (First evidence, a story about a BBC reprisal against an editor's story placement, which may not even be due to a royal intervention, but the royalist attitudes among BBC executives. Okay.)

You happened to start a Soros thread. I guess it's no longer interesting. Well, you should start the queen and pope thread -- I hope you do that, on another board, without ever staining this one with your presence again.

Jack your first sentence is an out and out ad hominem lie ( no surprise there)

Your second sentence is bollocks.

And your third sentence indicates is more ad hominem BS.

How is it that some people see you as a smart guy around here?
slimmouse

Postby Burnt Hill » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Well yeah, to slimmouse's point -
What about for instance the house of Saud and their ownership,
power and control of American wealth,
and political influence?
Burnt Hill

Postby OP ED » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Searching topic titles. Crowley gets 23. Bush gets 660.

(Two are shared)
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby Burnt Hill » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:18 pm

OP ED » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:15 pm wrote:Searching topic titles. Crowley gets 23. Bush gets 660.

6 to go and revelation.
Burnt Hill

Postby OP ED » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:50 pm

The Beast would be jealous
OP ED

Postby Burnt Hill » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:28 pm

He should be, He's an amateur next to that one.
Burnt Hill

Postby slimmouse » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Burnt Hill wrote:Well yeah, to slimmouse's point -
What about for instance the house of Saud and their ownership,
power and control of American wealth,
and political influence?

Well Yeah, good point

When you look at who established the platform that allows the House of Saud to now reign terror upon the region, in the same way that Israel does, we arrive back at powers greater than Soros, Gates and co who are by any reasonable reckoning malfeasant derivatives.

Which doesnt make them any less malfeasant, but certainly not the most evil people on earth.

In fact AFAIC they are ultimately best described in my own mind as usefully possessed idiots.

I hope i dont sound too gnostic here. Because anyone who has studied real history knows what became of them.

http://www.cathar.info/cathar_wars.htm
slimmouse

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion