Who Was Seth Rich?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Who Was Seth Rich?

Postby norton ash » Thu May 18, 2017 5:12 pm

A poster under the Jimmy Dore video explains precisely why you and your cohorts are so anxious to see this whole issue buried:

paul czar 18 hours ago
If Seth Rich was the DNC leaker, then there was no Russian hack. If there was no Russian hack, the whole narrative of Russian collusion is fake. If the collusion story is fake, then the MSM and all of the Dems have been LYING to us for almost a year now.

You've solved it. I knew it was that damn Seth Rich all along, trying to make honest brokers and plain dealers like Trump and the gang look as bad as the satanic Dems and the MSM. Tune in next week to see Scooby and the gang solve a global crisis by framing and defaming another dead person.
Zen horse
norton ash

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Why does SLAD attack anyone whom does believe as she does? There is a time to just be neutral, and let the info come out as it may. I've long respected her and her insight's but Since the selection of trump she has gone mad with anti Trump Russian tirades , non stop. As if the DNC are angels with zero responsibility to their own shortcomings.

I don't cheer either side.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu May 18, 2017 5:59 pm

it's the FAMILY'S wishes ...

and yea I am anti trump ...the fucking grifter

As if the DNC are angels

Please link to any post I have ever made here to support that insinuation

I don't cheer either side

Really?

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm

really...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu May 18, 2017 6:27 pm

so you have no opinion on anything?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Thu May 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Fairly cogent summary of recent events and broad overview of what we know so far

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/05/17/s ... ia-doubts/
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu May 18, 2017 6:45 pm

The police and Rich's family quickly condemned the report, but it still launched to the top of conservative news outlets like Fox News, among others.

Seth Rich's Family Demands Immediate Retraction Of Debunked Fox 5 Story

"The family is requesting an immediate retraction, or else we will be looking into other ways we can compel Fox 5 to do the right thing. At this point, everything is on the table."

Wheeler is a Fox News contributor, though wasn't identified as such in the Fox 5 piece, and has had to apologize in the past for misstatements he made on-air.

Bauman says he is seeking an immediate retraction and apology from Fox 5, as well as the termination of anyone responsible for the story in editorial and reporting. If that doesn't happen, "I will pursue this by any means necessarily to clear Seth's name and get the family the satisfaction they deserve," says Bauman.

"The folks who are pushing these fake news stories about Seth Rich are simultaneously destroying a family and any hope they have to get the closure they desperately deserve," Bauman says.

"It's like picking a a scab and never allowing it to heal," says Bauman. "Every single time this happens, the family becomes more and more despondent, and suffers the same wound over and over again."
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Thu May 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Rory » Thu May 18, 2017 2:41 pm wrote:Fairly cogent summary of recent events and broad overview of what we know so far

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/05/17/s ... ia-doubts/

This was noteworthy.

Shortly after Rich’s murder, WikiLeaks posted a Tweet offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the solution of the mystery of who killed Seth Rich. WikiLeaks’ interest in the case suggested that Rich might have been involved in the DNC email leak although WikiLeaks never reveals the sources who give it confidential information about governments and companies that WikiLeaks then publishes online

Julian Assange, WikiLeaks founder and publisher, brought up Rich’s murder out of context in an interview with Dutch TV last August. “Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” Assange said. “As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”

Pressed by the interviewer to say whether Rich was the source of the DNC emails, Assange said WikiLeaks never reveals its sources. Yet, it appeared to be an indirect way of naming Rich, while formally maintaining WikiLeak’s policy. An alternative view would be to believe that Assange is cynically using Rich’s death to divert the trail from the real source.

Also, Gavin MacFadyen? Died of natural causes, or is he another link to the obvious cover up.
Rory

Postby Elvis » Thu May 18, 2017 8:41 pm

"I will pursue this by any means necessarily to clear Seth's name and get the family the satisfaction they deserve," says Bauman.

See—they want to "clear Seth's name"

I want to know if he was killed for leaking DNC emails.

Please let's leave out attacks on other posters. I deserve to die and go to an extra-hellish Hell, okay, got it.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby SonicG » Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Rod Wheeler:
Wheeler, a Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department officer-turned-paid Fox News commentator, launched right in: "Well, you know, there is this national underground network, if you will, Bill, of women that's lesbians and also some men groups that's actually recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country," he reported. "And they actually carry a number of weapons. And they commit a number of crimes."

Wheeler asserted that "we've actually counted, just in the Washington, D.C., area alone, that's Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, well over 150 of these crews. … And they — like I said, they recruit these kids to be members of these gangs."

O'Reilly asked, "Now, when they recruit the kids, are they indoctrinating them into homosexuality?"

"Yes," Wheeler answered. "As a matter of fact, some of the kids have actually reported that they were forced into, you know, performing sex acts and doing sex acts with some of these people."

"Now, the other thing, too, that our viewers are going to find very, very interesting, is the fact that they actually carry—some of these groups carry pink pistols," Wheeler said. "They call themselves the pink-pistol-packing group. And these are lesbians that actually carry pistols. That's 9-millimeter Glocks. They use these. They commit crimes, and they cause a lot of hurt to a lot of people."

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... mg00000313
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 18, 2017 11:40 pm

so you have no opinion on anything?

I don't know enough about it to express any point of view. However, having said that I put nothing past either side. I have suspicions, but certainly don't know ... anything.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby liminalOyster » Fri May 19, 2017 3:40 am

Cordelia » Thu May 18, 2017 9:43 pm wrote:Please don't turn this thread into another RI battle field. Please.

This, please.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby liminalOyster » Fri May 19, 2017 3:46 am

I'm pretty convinced Rich was the leaker, at this point. Mostly because Wikileaks broke form pretty dramatically with the reward. It's entirely possible they are not rational/moral/good actors. But they certainly have a consistent logic, IMHO.

PS. Total sidenote but, as I don't want to reactivate that damn #pizzagate thread, just needed to mention I'm in DC for a few nights and randomly walked by Comet Ping Pong earlier and am 100% convinced it's just a middling gentrifiers magnet and nothing more.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Cordelia » Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am

PS. Total sidenote but, as I don't want to reactivate that damn #pizzagate thread, just needed to mention I'm in DC for a few nights and randomly walked by Comet Ping Pong earlier and am 100% convinced it's just a middling gentrifiers magnet and nothing more.

With all due respect, how can one randomly walk by anything and be 100% convinced about anything definitive about it?
:praybow
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby The Consul » Fri May 19, 2017 2:29 pm

It's reminiscent of the PI who stayed on to continue to "investigate" the death of Cobain after Love told him to split.
The Seth Rich murder still plays well in Jonestown, though none of its inhabitants seem to have the critical aptitude to question the timing of the story's resurgence. For them, it's all in some dark moldy dungeon somewhere written in a Comey memo. All we gots to do is find it!!!

It will solve everything!
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion