Thoughts on the Tapper - Miller interview?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Thoughts on the Tapper - Miller interview?

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:28 pm

stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:29 pm wrote:
Belligerent Savant » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:07 pm wrote:.

The OP clip showcases two actors performing on an entertainment network.
Any 'psychoanalysis' or interpretation of said performance is the equivalent of dissecting a movie scene between two actors.

There is nothing of substance to extract here.

That would explain why Pauly Shore found it so attractive. :moresarcasm

Precisely.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:46 am

all the world is a stage and trump and his racist nazi posse piss and shit on it every single day

yes all bad actors get their day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSD0Mjt64LQ

and the racist in chief actor on stage this morning blamed Obama for not going to London next month

actor on the stage

trump seeks restrictions on 'chain migration' as part of DACA deal

trump Slams Protections For Immigrants From ‘Shithole’ Countries

Haitian immigrants all have AIDS - trump

we are all on the stage so let us just sing along because nothing really matters ....we are just props so sit back and watch the show it is so pleasantly entertaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_f9lrXd_48

Casual Friday at the White House is soon to include hoods and tiki torches which will be supplied by Stephen Miller

In other news Fox and Friends practicing using the n word for reporting on the State of the Union address

Miller was wearing an earpiece?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Belligerent Savant » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:07 pm wrote:.

The OP clip showcases two actors performing on an entertainment network.
Any 'psychoanalysis' or interpretation of said performance is the equivalent of dissecting a movie scene between two actors.

There is nothing of substance to extract here.

Sure. I think it depends on how immersed one is in this stuff. I don't own a tv and see very little of this sort of thing anymore these days. When I run across something like this interview it is still somewhat shocking to me. I think Burnt Hill is right:

Burnt Hill » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:37 pm wrote:Considering this man will probably never have some basic human needs met,
and he has access to some power - he could be considered seriously dangerous.

Miller makes my skin crawl. Yes, he is an "actor" of some sort, but as PR it's like using a snake to raise money for homeless pets.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 pm

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 pm

I caught this last night and was hoping it would become available.

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 pm

An incredible lot of people have an affinity for snakes.
brainpanhandler wrote:Miller makes my skin crawl. Yes, he is an "actor" of some sort, but as PR it's like using a snake to raise money for homeless pets.

And while Miller is not a man of true substance, he does represent and advise the president.
His point of view/behavior is substantially removed from normalcy, it is wise to give it careful consideration.
Burnt Hill

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:32 pm wrote:An incredible lot of people have an affinity for snakes.
brainpanhandler wrote:Miller makes my skin crawl. Yes, he is an "actor" of some sort, but as PR it's like using a snake to raise money for homeless pets.

And while Miller is not a man of true substance, he does represent and advise the president.
His point of view/behavior is substantially removed from normalcy, it is wise to give it careful consideration.

Yah, I'm not sure what a "true man of substance" is, but whatever it is I'm thinking I have no reason to even ponder the definition as it pertains to Miller. And I am perhaps even more concerned about what passes for "normalcy". Normalcy is what got us here. If we all fall somewhere on the continuum of the Emotional Plague, then surely Miller is squarely ensconced at the monster end. I can't believe he really has much power at all. But who knows? Certainly he is disposable.
brainpanhandler

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Ahhh I was trying to remember that turn of phrase "conscientious stupidity" during a conversation earlier today.
Thanks for the synchronicity slad, and the great quote! :basicsmile

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 pm wrote:"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Burnt Hill

Previous

Return to General Discussion