The Finders - Sources

Moderators: DrVolin, 82_28, Elvis, Jeff

Re: The Finders - Sources

Postby Tyler Rabbit » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm

I'll just say keep in mind that the reason we all know about this case is probably because of the Customs report.. and the reason that it's lumped in with Franklin and Gosch is because of the child abuse angle.. once the validity of those two things comes into question, a lot of other things come into to question too. Also the US News & World Report article doesn't do much for me. Around that time I believe the author of The Customs report started circulating it to various Congress members and media. The dude who wrote the article and the lawmakers mentioned therein did a bit of further research and came up empty-handed. My initial foia request to the FBI mostly came back with stuff from around the time the article was written.
Tyler Rabbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:31 am

Tyler Rabbit » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:26 pm wrote:I'll just say keep in mind that the reason we all know about this case is probably because of the Customs report.. and the reason that it's lumped in with Franklin and Gosch is because of the child abuse angle.. once the validity of those two things comes into question, a lot of other things come into to question too.

Agreed, but I'm wondering how you think that reflects on Martinez. Do you think that even the specific details that I highlighted (jars of urine and feces, purchase orders for children, and documents implying an interest in terrorism) were just the result of mistakes, not malicious intent on his part? And what about him adding the CIA mention to the report? It seems like he was either reporting faithfully or he was somehow motivated to create a deceptive report with false information.
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:49 am

And cptmarginal, to address another one of your comments from a couple years back:

cptmarginal » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:33 pm wrote:Stunningly naive, verging on purposely deceitful. Is fantasypopper actually Amazon arch-reviewer Vindalf, or perhaps one of his friends? I know that person is still actively monitoring these sorts of topics.

Yes, fantasypopper is definitely Vindalf. I've documented the near-dozen aliases that he uses, some of which might be familiar to long-time RI members.
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:26 pm

Derrick Broze of The Conscious Resistance, who was covering the Jeffrey Epstein case for a while, has been investigating the Finders recently. He's released a series of videos (part 1 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8eLCWiL2zo) and plans to have a documentary on the Finders out soon. It synthesizes the existing government documents (from US Customs, the FBI, the Tallahassee police...) and news articles, as well as some new interviews with Customs agent Ramon J. Martinez and former Finders member Robert Terrell. It'll be interesting to see exactly what conclusions he draws.
Marionumber1

Previous

Return to Data And Research