Franklin Evidence Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Franklin Evidence Thread

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:30 am

Chaitkin having accost semi-private information should not be surprising, per se. After all the LaRouche Org seems to have had some pretty good inside sources for their intel network. These included Paperclip Nazis working inside the Empire, spooky paramilitaries ala Mitchell Werbell, a highly connected figure, and many others. Their intel always seemed aat least 70% good, though distorted in the interpretation. How much that was on purpose, or not, I really can't say.

Marionumber1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 pm wrote:In Paul Bonacci's first documented account of the "Monarch" mind control program, a 1993 story published by (LaRouche supporter) Anton Chaitkin, he claimed it took place at Offutt AFB and named one of his "programmers" as Bill Plemmons. Offutt AFB, located near Omaha, is the headquarters of the Strategic Air Command (SAC). While doing some web searching to see if I could find anything about Bill Plemmons, I stumbled across what appears to be a reference document by Aerofax on the Boeing B-52 Stratofortress, which is a strategic bomber used by the SAC. The document mentions a lot of military officers and Air Force bases that are/were part of the SAC, and thanks numerous people for "their assistance in assembling the reference materials and photographic images necessary for the successful completion of this book", one of whom is Bill Plemmons. While not absolute proof, this does appear to support the existence of someone named Bill Plemmons in the SAC. How likely, then, is it that Bonacci, or Chaitkin if he was supposedly fabricating this story, knew of Plemmons back in 1993 before the World Wide Web, unless Bonacci was actually involved with SAC officers and told Chaitkin?
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Marionumber1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:37 am

American Dream » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:30 pm wrote:Chaitkin having accost semi-private information should not be surprising, per se. After all the LaRouche Org seems to have had some pretty good inside sources for their intel network. These included Paperclip Nazis working inside the Empire, spooky paramilitaries ala Mitchell Werbell, a highly connected figure, and many others. Their intel always seemed aat least 70% good, though distorted in the interpretation. How much that was on purpose, or not, I really can't say.

Marionumber1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 pm wrote:In Paul Bonacci's first documented account of the "Monarch" mind control program, a 1993 story published by (LaRouche supporter) Anton Chaitkin, he claimed it took place at Offutt AFB and named one of his "programmers" as Bill Plemmons. Offutt AFB, located near Omaha, is the headquarters of the Strategic Air Command (SAC). While doing some web searching to see if I could find anything about Bill Plemmons, I stumbled across what appears to be a reference document by Aerofax on the Boeing B-52 Stratofortress, which is a strategic bomber used by the SAC. The document mentions a lot of military officers and Air Force bases that are/were part of the SAC, and thanks numerous people for "their assistance in assembling the reference materials and photographic images necessary for the successful completion of this book", one of whom is Bill Plemmons. While not absolute proof, this does appear to support the existence of someone named Bill Plemmons in the SAC. How likely, then, is it that Bonacci, or Chaitkin if he was supposedly fabricating this story, knew of Plemmons back in 1993 before the World Wide Web, unless Bonacci was actually involved with SAC officers and told Chaitkin?

Yes, good point. I guess that's the trouble with untangling a lot of the details behind Franklin: you can't know for certain how much is spin or disinfo by LaRouche groups or patriot/militia right-wing types. Certainly, Paul Bonacci couldn't have come up with the name Bill Plemmons on his own, but it's not too far beyond the realm of possibility that LaRouchites could have obtained his name. I don't personally think Chaitkin fed the name to Bonacci; however, Franklin skeptics would probably argue that he did. More research would be needed to tell whether Bonacci himself was the origin of the name.
Marionumber1

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:59 am

Yeah I consider the LaRouchites to be kinda like the Scientologists: When they get involved things just tend to become even more convoluted and confusing than they were before
American Dream

Postby Marionumber1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:09 pm

I've also found this blog post which makes an interesting connection: https://kidkenoma.wordpress.com/2010/12 ... d-murders/ (They appear to have a very low opinion of RI, but the information still looks accurate.) Wayne Williams, the alleged Atlanta child murderer, wrote in a 1992 diary about having received CIA training from a camp outside Atlanta. A camp matching that description and the time period claimed by Williams is the Cobray camp run by Mitch WerBell, and used to train LaRouche security forces. When the Atlanta child murders took place, LaRouche affiliates (quite notably Roy Innis of CORE) and EIR promoted a Satanic cult theory behind the killings. So it certainly seems like one of these allegations -- Williams trained by a camp matching WerBell's or Williams as a patsy for a Satanic cult -- was meant to muddy the waters.
Marionumber1

Postby elfismiles » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Just FYI - the KK site has a long and sordid history entangled with RI ... you can check around RI for past threads on that.

Marionumber1 » 04 Feb 2018 16:09 wrote:I've also found this blog post which makes an interesting connection: https://kidkenoma.wordpress.com/2010/12 ... d-murders/ (They appear to have a very low opinion of RI, but the information still looks accurate.) Wayne Williams, the alleged Atlanta child murderer, wrote in a 1992 diary about having received CIA training from a camp outside Atlanta. A camp matching that description and the time period claimed by Williams is the Cobray camp run by Mitch WerBell, and used to train LaRouche security forces. When the Atlanta child murders took place, LaRouche affiliates (quite notably Roy Innis of CORE) and EIR promoted a Satanic cult theory behind the killings. So it certainly seems like one of these allegations -- Williams trained by a camp matching WerBell's or Williams as a patsy for a Satanic cult -- was meant to muddy the waters.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Marionumber1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:21 am

elfismiles » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:04 pm wrote:Just FYI - the KK site has a long and sordid history entangled with RI ... you can check around RI for past threads on that.

Thanks, I did sort of notice that after seeing their disparaging comments about Jeff and then browsing through other mentions they make about RI. While their information does seem good on this particular post, I'll be more judicious about them in the future.

On another note regarding Franklin evidence, I've been looking into another curious character from the saga: Michael Casey. Casey is the unsavory fellow who tried to get close to Alisha Owen while she was in a mental hospital, passed himself off as a journalist investigating Franklin, and attempted to lure Gary Caradori into a movie deal about Franklin. The grand jury would later pin the Franklin "hoax" on Casey. Of course, this is ludicrous, but the question I had is whether Casey was just a weird footnote or an intelligence operative purposefully working to discredit Franklin. There's much in his background suggesting the latter, the majority of which I came across thanks to the archives of late parapolitical researcher Mae Brussell:
  • In 1974, he worked for Boys Town (later identified in Franklin as a hotbed of pedophilia and mind control) as the "director of special projects". By Casey's account, his past experience included working in prisons and mental hospitals, both known to be centers of MKUltra experimentation. After only 6 months, he was forced to resign from Boys Town, with two different stories being given: either his job was completed, or he had stolen the confidential case histories of 31 boys to sell to a Hollywood producer. Mae Brussell wonders if he was actually trying to get psychological information on these boys for use by the intelligence community.
  • The next year, he led Los Angeles Times reporters on a fruitless search for Patty Hearst, after passing himself off as a journalist with underground connections. Hearst was a mind control victim at the hands of the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), and the SLA leader Donald DeFreeze himself was likely subjected to behavior experimentation while in prison at the hands of Phoenix Program operative Colston Westbrook. Casey got the reporters to fund a trip to Southeast Asia, and rather than finding Patty Hearst, he somehow came back with the "green book" of Leo Cherne, President Ford's intelligence oversight director. This book contained the details of numerous sensitive intelligence briefings, and was lost in Europe, so it's not exactly clear how Casey ended up with it. Casey tried to bargain for it before it ultimately got back to Cherne. At the same time, it was revealed that Casey worked for the International Rescue Committee, a CIA front.
  • About a decade later, Casey was in Omaha when the Franklin scandal broke. He tried to befriend victim Alisha Owen at St. Joseph's mental hospital, possibly faking a mental illness to enter. She didn't reveal much about Franklin to him, but she did stay at his friend's house following her discharge and, even more weirdly, helped him sell cocaine. This is in the late 1980s, around the same period that CIA assets were importing it into Los Angeles.
  • Casey made a name for himself in 1989 by co-writing a Franklin article for Village Voice. Gary Caradori came across Casey, who promised to give him a videotape of Larry King having sex with a child (never delivered) and an audiotape of an interview with a Boys Town student (which he did). For several nights, Casey wasted Caradori's time, mirroring what he did to reporters on the Patty Hearst case a decade earlier. Then Casey brought a Hollywood producer up to Omaha -- he was evidently well-connected enough to do so -- and tried to get Caradori to agree to a movie deal about Franklin, after which Caradori angrily cut off all contact with Casey.
  • The FBI informed Owen that if she recanted, they would go after Caradori and Casey for fabricating the Franklin allegations. Later, after Caradori was killed, the Franklin grand jury denounced the allegations as a "hoax" and laid much of the blame on Casey. Yet the grand jury never called Casey himself to testify; inexplicably, Casey was able to escape the FBI's manhunt.
  • An incriminating letter supposedly from Casey, dated March 15, 1990, is surreptitiously slipped into the jury exhibits in Owen's perjury trial as part of a collection of items seized from her jail cell on March 8, 1990. :blankstare

Casey was just one of the characters involved in Franklin who bounced between Omaha and Los Angeles. The victims' own testimonies have them bringing drugs from LA into Omaha for Larry King and Alan Baer, and Baer's uncle E. John Brandeis also owned a ranch outside LA (right next to where the Manson Family lived).
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:18 pm

One of the more sensational aspects of Paul Bonacci's claims was that the pedophile network run by Larry King was involved with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), the disgusting organization advocating the legalization of sex with children. Once again, however, Bonacci seems to have exhibited knowledge of information that would have been difficult to know unless he was actually involved. In a 1991 Nebraska Observer interview by Frances Mendenhall, Bonacci claims that King took him to stay at the homes of NAMBLA members in New York, naming David Thorstad (founder of the organization), Wayne Sunday, and Hugh Hammell. I checked out the latter two names, and they were accurate.

FBI documents on NAMBLA confirm that Wayne Sunday was a member of NAMBLA is New York. He's known to have co-produced (with Rudy Grillo) a 1980/09/27 broadcast on WBAI about "Man Boy Love" that interviewed NAMBLA members including Thorstad.

A New York resident named Hugh Hammill was arrested in 1983 for abducting a 13-year-old boy to a cottage used by NAMBLA (New York Times, "POLICE CONFIRM SEIZED PHOTO WAS NOT OF ETAN PATZ", 1982/12/30; New York Times, "MAN HELD IN JERSEY ABDUCTION", 1983/01/01), then much later convicted in 2011 of sexually assaulting a minor.

So Bonacci spontaneously, in response to interview questions, gave the names of two NAMBLA members in New York, information that turned out to be accurate. Furthermore, there was relatively sparse media coverage about Hammill and none I could find about Sunday, indicating that even if (as Franklin skeptics assert) someone was trying to feed Bonacci the information, it would have been fairly difficult to come across these details.
Marionumber1

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Thank you for your posts in this thread, seriously. I saw your one on Roskens as well; make sure you check out the other thread on him in this sub-forum if you haven't already.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby Marionumber1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm

In The Franklin Cover-Up, John DeCamp lists over a dozen suspicious deaths purportedly linked to Franklin. Some are clear-cut, like Gary Caradori and the siblings of Alisha Owen and Troy Boner. Other are harder to confirm, but the murder of Harmon Tucker is unique because it occurred quite far from Omaha in Valdosta GA, seemingly home to a powerbroker pedophile ring of its own similar to Franklin. Tucker was a school administrator in Council Bluffs IA, and allegedly an abuser in the Franklin ring. He disappeared from Omaha in late October 1988, and then turned up on hunting grounds in Georgia shot in the head. The arrested (and ultimately convicted) suspect was Walter G. Ellis, who traveled with Tucker to Georgia and killed him for unclear reasons.

A couple days ago, I received the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) report on Tucker's death: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nwmBt ... TVUgSeTm92 I haven't read all of it in detail, but it seems to have some noteworthy details, like Tucker's previous arrest for masturbating in a public bathroom, and Ellis (whose words are certainly dubious) claiming that Tucker made sexual advances on him, as well as insinuating Tucker was a pedophile, and making reference to serial killer Richard Speck (who features in Dave McGowan's work on serial killers). WARNING: Graphic photos of Tucker are at the end of the document.
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:17 pm

cptmarginal » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 pm wrote:Thank you for your posts in this thread, seriously. I saw your one on Roskens as well; make sure you check out the other thread on him in this sub-forum if you haven't already.

And cptmarginal, thank you, I'm glad to contribute whatever I can to proving Franklin beyond a reasonable doubt. I had checked out the other thread on Roskens a while ago, which helped bring some of his spook affiliations to my attention in the first place.
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:24 pm

An AFA registry also lists a "CMSgt William J. Plemmons" of the US Air Force. The name William J. Plemmons matches exactly with someone who lived in Papillion NE, only about 20 minutes away from Offutt AFB. "CMSgt" is chief master sergeant, the highest enlisted rank in the USAF, which would correspond to Plemmons being a "commander" as Paul Bonacci claimed. So I'd say this adds to the body of evidence that the Bill Plemmons named by Bonacci was in fact real, though it would be good to see him mentioning Plemmons before the Anton Chaitkin interview.
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Yesterday, I interviewed Paul Sparrow, the former executive producer of America's Most Wanted. Back in 1992 and 1993, AMW did several episodes on the Johnny Gosch case, which turned up a lot of new evidence validating Paul Bonacci's story. They also encountered an unusual amount of resistance from law enforcement, something my conversation with Sparrow sheds new light on:
  • The FBI apparently threatened to pull out of working with AMW if they didn't stop pursuing the Gosch case: "an FBI agent came to my office and said, if you continue to pursue this investigation, the FBI will no longer be willing to work with you"
  • Part of the resistance was coming all the way from Washington DC itself: "When we interviewed one of the FBI agents in Omaha, halfway through the interview, he basically shut down the interview, we heard back from the Washington headquarters that we couldn’t use the interview"
  • Local law enforcement in Buena Vista CO, where the ranch was, also obstructed the investigation, and seemingly warned them to stay away: "Again, when we tried to work with the local police department, they refused to cooperate with us on any level whatsoever. Which was, again, highly irregular. [...] They just said no, we’re not talking to you, and you should stop messing around with this."
Marionumber1

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Marionumber1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm wrote:In The Franklin Cover-Up, John DeCamp lists over a dozen suspicious deaths purportedly linked to Franklin. Some are clear-cut, like Gary Caradori and the siblings of Alisha Owen and Troy Boner. Other are harder to confirm, but the murder of Harmon Tucker is unique because it occurred quite far from Omaha in Valdosta GA, seemingly home to a powerbroker pedophile ring of its own similar to Franklin. Tucker was a school administrator in Council Bluffs IA, and allegedly an abuser in the Franklin ring. He disappeared from Omaha in late October 1988, and then turned up on hunting grounds in Georgia shot in the head. The arrested (and ultimately convicted) suspect was Walter G. Ellis, who traveled with Tucker to Georgia and killed him for unclear reasons.

A couple days ago, I received the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) report on Tucker's death: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nwmBt ... TVUgSeTm92 I haven't read all of it in detail, but it seems to have some noteworthy details, like Tucker's previous arrest for masturbating in a public bathroom, and Ellis (whose words are certainly dubious) claiming that Tucker made sexual advances on him, as well as insinuating Tucker was a pedophile, and making reference to serial killer Richard Speck (who features in Dave McGowan's work on serial killers). WARNING: Graphic photos of Tucker are at the end of the document.

I've been thinking about it a bit more, and the Richard Speck mention has an odd parallel elsewhere in parapolitics. According to the GBI document:

p.84 of the GBI report wrote:TROOPER HARTUNG stated that during the interview with MR. ELLIS, MR. ELLIS kept referring to RICHARD SPECK who is a convicted mass murderer.

Sirhan Sirhan, the purported "lone nut" assassin of Robert F. Kennedy, acted similarly with respect to Albert DeSalvo, who took the rap for the "Boston Strangler" serial killings:

Mel Ayton, The Forgotten Terrorist, p.180 wrote:Sirhan had been recorded on tape at Ramparts Police Station, following his arrest, and the tapes revealed that he was lucid, clear, and articulate at the time. He even refused to give his name but was willing to engage in conversation with police officers about other matters. Sirhan talked about Albert DeSalvo and said the killer's methods were "really cool".

Mel Ayton, whose book is a disinformational work supporting the lone nut theory, goes on to claim that Sirhan Sirhan "could not have failed" to hear of Albert DeSalvo. But Sirhan himself told RFK assassination researchers John Christian and William Turner that he didn't know who DeSalvo was. The reason they asked Sirhan were because of a repeated phrase in his diaries: "Di Salvo". With multiple doctors who examined Sirhan concluding that he had been hypnotized to fire at Kennedy, Christian and Turner went searching for Sirhan's hypno-programmer, and "Di Salvo" was a clue that led them to the likely culprit: William Joseph Bryan. Bryan was notoriously boastful, but refused to discuss Sirhan, throwing a journalist out of his office when she asked him. Eventually, Christian and Turner made contact with two prostitutes who serviced Bryan, saying that he bragged about hypnotizing Sirhan.

Dr. Bryan's earlier claim to fame was extracting the Boston Strangler confessions from Albert DeSalvo under hypnosis. In reality, as Susan Kelly's book The Boston Stranglers argues, there were far more compelling suspects than DeSalvo, no witnesses could identify him, and he got many details of the crimes wrong in his "confessions". DNA tests also exonerated DeSalvo in one murder in 2001, though inexplicably, a later test in 2013 was said to link him to the crime. Dave McGowan writes about Bryan's role in inducing DeSalvo's confessions:

Dave McGowan, Programmed to Kill, p.277 wrote:[F. Lee] Bailey promptly contacted John Donovan and obtained classified information on the case, purportedly to check the veracity of Albert’s confessions, though it appears that the details of the murders were in fact fed to DeSalvo by Bailey and Nassar—with assistance from CIA-connected hypnotist William Jennings Bryan III,35 who was brought onboard by Bailey on the spring equinox. Bryan’s ‘questions’ to DeSalvo while under hypnosis were loaded with incriminating details of the crimes. The ‘confessions’ that resulted from this collaboration between Bailey, Nassar and Bryan, using information supplied by Donovan, were taped by Bailey and turned over to the police. They were, to put it bluntly, blatantly fraudulent.

As John Christian and William Turner point out, Dr. Bryan had the propensity to brag about his work hypnotizing DeSalvo. They theorize that he brought it up while Sirhan was in a trance and it slipped into his subconscious mind, leading to his diary entry and mention of DeSalvo to the LAPD despite later denying he knew who DeSalvo was.

With Walter Gerald Ellis two decades later, we have another murder suspect constantly bringing up the name of a notorious serial killer, this time Richard Speck. It should be noted that Speck's crime -- breaking into a home, tying up 9 women, and systematically executing all but one of them -- bears absolutely no resemblance to Ellis' crime of driving Harmon Tucker from Iowa to Georgia before shooting him. So why bring up Speck at all? Could Ellis have interacted with a person or group who formerly had some involvement with Speck, just as Bryan hypnotized both DeSalvo and Sirhan?

After all, McGowan said about Richard Speck (emphasis added):

Dave McGowan Programmed to Kill, p.118 wrote:And what of Speck? He was likely little more than a patsy or fall-guy who may have been involved to some extent in the killings, but he certainly was not the sole assailant. And he might not have been in the house at all that night. He had no memory of ever leaving the bar that he had been drinking in earlier that evening, but he did remember receiving an injection from a man he did not know. There is no question that Speck was drinking in a bar that night; a number of witnesses placed him there, though most were unsure of when Speck had left. Two of the witnesses though, a husband and wife, placed him at the bar during at least a portion of the timeframe when the killings occurred. These witnesses were neither friends nor acquaintances of the accused, and they had no known reason to provide Speck with a false alibi.
Marionumber1

Postby bks » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:24 am

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/illinois-1 ... ori-33210/

03/03/2017
Subject: Illinois Freedom of Information Act Request: Gary Caradori

Email
To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (5 ILCS 140/1 to 11), I hereby request the following records:

Report or investigation into the death of private investigator Gary Angelo Caradori (April 15th 1949 - July 11th 1990) who was killed in a plane crash along with his son on July 11th 1990. To make your search easier I have provided some links below:

https://hotk.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/00.jpg

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.

Sincerely,

Joseph Lloyd

03/10/2017

03/10/2017
Subject: FOIR #17-0581 Request for Extension

Email
03/10/2017

Mr. Joseph Lloyd
Muck Rock

Re: ISP Freedom of Information Act Request #17-0581

Dear Mr. Lloyd:

The Illinois State Police has received your request for information
regarding a report or investigation into the death of private investigator
Gary Angelo Caradori (April 15th 1949 - July 11th 1990) who was killed in
a plane crash along with his son on July 11th 1990. A response to your
request is due March 10, 2017. However, additional time is needed to
respond to your request. In accordance with Section 3 (e) of the Freedom
of Information Act (5 ILCS 140/3 (e)), the response due date is being
extended to March 17, 2017. The basis for this extension is as follows:

_____ The requested records are stored in whole or in part at another
location.
_____ The request requires the collection of a substantial number of
records.
_____ The request is stated in categorical terms which requires an
extensive search for the records requested.
__X__ The requested records have not yet been located and additional time
is needed to complete the search.
__X__ The requested records require examination and evaluation to
determine if the documents are exempt from disclosure and/or must be
redacted.
__X__ The requested records cannot be provided within the prescribed time
frame without causing an undue burden or interfering with the operation of
the Department.
_____ Consultation is needed with another public body in order to respond
to the request.

The Department would appreciate your cooperation and agreement with the
March 17, 2017, due date.
If the revised due date is not acceptable to you, please notify the
Illinois State Police FOIA Office as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Erin Davis
FOIA Officer

03/14/2017
Subject: RE: Illinois Freedom of Information Act Request: Gary Caradori

Email
Yes the 17th of March sounds fine keep me posted.

Thanks,
- Joe

03/14/2017
Subject: FOIR #17-0581. Illinois Freedom of Information Act Request: Gary Caradori

Email
03/14/2017

Your request was received and assigned FOIR #17-0581.

We are awaiting a response from the records unit. As soon as we receive
the reports (if they exist) from the records unit, we will email our
response. Thank you for your patience.

requests@muckrock.com

03/20/2017
Subject: RE: Illinois Freedom of Information Act Request: Gary Caradori

Email
Hi,

Any news?

- Joe

03/23/2017
Subject: FOIA #17-0581 Response

Email
03/23/2017

MuckRock
Joseph Lloyd

Re: FOIA #17-0581

Dear Mr. Lloyd:

Thank you for writing the Illinois State Police with your request for
information pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, 5 ILCS
140/1 et seq.

On March 3, 2017, we received your request for the following: Records
related to plane crash death f Gary Angelo Caradori 004/15/49 on 07/11/90
and his son.

A reasonable search for records did not/cannot identify records responsive
to the search terms you provided. Please note only records prepared by
Illinois State Police employees are maintained by this office.

Erin Davis
Freedom of Information Officer
801 S. Seventh St., Suite 1000-S
Springfield, Illinois 62703
bks

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:39 pm

I do have documents on Gary Caradori's plane crash from the Lee County Sheriff's Department posted here: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40847
Marionumber1

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal