The Syria Thread 2011 - Present

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: US troops surround Syria on the eve of invasion?

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

peartreed » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:12 pm wrote:It is increasingly evident that the identification of the sarin or gas attack chemical used can be determined by the chemical composition of the traces found at the site(s) of the bombing. The known type used by Assad forces differs from the types made by the opposition sub-groups like Nusra et al. So the chemical signature is the best determinant of the likely source responsible. What have the objective labs found? Have there been any independent, reliable reports of the trace analysis?

The OPCW only started today. They approached the site a couple of times in the last week but were met once with "crowds" and once with small arms fire, which the Russians say is rebels still in the tunnels and the NYT reports as Russian/Syrian obstruction. OPCW from Wednesday, 18 April:

https://www.opcw.org/news/article/media ... uma-syria/

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby minime » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:27 pm

JackRiddler » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:20 pm wrote:
Rory » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:38 pm wrote:
JackRiddler » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:30 am wrote:
Rory » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:51 pm wrote:On edit. Deleted.

Voight-Kampf were right

Yeah, but I bet you mean Dunning-Kruger.

Definitely meant the former, as "in the Blade Runner Universe, he (as presented here) would fail an application of the Voight-Kampff Test".

I figured this out later. Thought you were talking about a different someone.

You could, like, you know, talk to each other...

This is some of the madness of which I spoke.
minime

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Carla Ortiz Shocking Video From Syria Contradicts Corp. News Coverage

Fuck, this made me cry...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby peartreed » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:01 am

Thanks JackRiddler for the update on the Dutch lab investigation of the chemical bomb formula traces from the gas bomb sites in Syria. It will be interesting to hear their findings to help determine who was the source of the gas used.

Grizzly - That was a fascinating and insightful video where Carla Ortiz presents herself as the real voice of the Syrian people describing how Assad’s regime is truly liberating the actual Syrian citizenry from the enclaves under attack by all side in areas that are controlled by Jihadists from other countries, with the White Helmets, al Nusra and Al Quaeda and ISIS together bunkered in adjacent Red Crescent hospitals, abandoned schools and protected institutions neither side is allowed to bomb.

To Carla, they, together, are the real enemy of the Syrian people.

She and her host Jimmy Dore contend the CIA, Pentagon and USA/British sponsor, arm and finance the rebel Free Syrian Army and the Jihadists and Militia groups in their war against Assad/Russia and thus cause the ongoing destruction of the local population while fighting Assad’s forces. She doesn’t support Assad’s regime per se, but prefers that secular government to the Islamic foreign rebel forces responsible for raping, killing and caging Syrian citizens. They tape the testimony of fleeing Syrians filmed in the escape corridors.

I’d be interested in what organizations sponsor reporter Carla Ortiz and Jimmy Dore, especially if Russia’s RT network is involved, to ascertain how much is propaganda. If they are reporting objective facts that can be verified, it is the Western world that has been duped by propaganda to support rebel fighters.
peartreed

Postby Elvis » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:16 am

Grizzly wrote:
Carla Ortiz Shocking Video From Syria Contradicts Corp. News Coverage

Grizzly, thanks, I hadn't seen that, it corroborates the other videos I've seen of liberated areas, and she covers a broad range of lucid points about the Syria situation. Great summary, little of the 40 minutes is wasted. If that's all faked, Carla Ortiz is the crisis actor of the century.

Btw, I've been disappointed with some of Jimmy Dore's output, but this is quite good. The great pity is, her message is limited to venues like Jimmy Dore; she deserves a national audience, where incidentally her work would also receive more scrutiny. Though, in total, I think this would be hard to debunk.

peartreed wrote:I’d be interested in what organizations sponsor reporter Carla Ortiz

She's a wealthy actress, scholar and filmmaker. It's not hard to find information about her:

Carla Ortiz Oporto (born 2 December 1978) is a Bolivian actress and well known philanthropist.

She was born in Cochabamba, Bolivia. After a brief career as a professional tennis player, she moved to Mexico City in the 1990s and later, in 2005, to Los Angeles upon winning a bursary from the Georgetown University.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carla_Ortiz
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:22 am

Good question, though... Looks like the Jimmy Dore Show is funded by fans & listeners (and, I'd assume, by YouTube ad revenues).

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the- ... xpanding#/

The Jimmy Dore Show - the satirical antidote to corporate news! We are expanding into a daily show!
Project Owner
Jimmy Dore
Los Angeles, United States
1 Campaign
|
more
$66,397 USD total funds raised
124% funded on June 14, 2016
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:49 am

peartreed » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:01 pm wrote:
Grizzly - That was a fascinating and insightful video where Carla Ortiz presents herself as the real voice of the Syrian people describing how Assad’s regime is truly liberating the actual Syrian citizenry from the enclaves under attack by all side in areas that are controlled by Jihadists from other countries, with the White Helmets, al Nusra and Al Quaeda and ISIS together bunkered in adjacent Red Crescent hospitals, abandoned schools and protected institutions neither side is allowed to bomb.

To Carla, they, together, are the real enemy of the Syrian people.

She and her host Jimmy Dore contend the CIA, Pentagon and USA/British sponsor, arm and finance the rebel Free Syrian Army and the Jihadists and Militia groups in their war against Assad/Russia and thus cause the ongoing destruction of the local population while fighting Assad’s forces. She doesn’t support Assad’s regime per se, but prefers that secular government to the Islamic foreign rebel forces responsible for raping, killing and caging Syrian citizens. They tape the testimony of fleeing Syrians filmed in the escape corridors.

Well-summarized, Peartreed.

It's criminal that U.S. Tax dollars are funnelled into what is essentially terrorist activity, resulting in the loss of civilian lives, not to mention the impact to the Syrian people's livelihood and long-term damage to infrastructure. Similar M.O. to Iraq, and later, Libya. Despicable. The destruction of another secular govt. in pursuit of power expansion.

We should apply scrutiny to any/all sources of information on this topic, but her comments are in-line with other reports (not paid for by MSM) from those on the ground.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to obtain a clear transcript of Youtube videos, but I'm pasting a raw/crude excerpt from the video Grizzly embedded, from around the 30min or so mark:

(Edited to paragraph form)
Carla Ortiz:

29:18
I mean right now it looks like Assad is winning and people are getting to be able to take back their country a little bit, and right away, they do this gas attack, so then the United States starts bombing the crap out of them. This is just unbelievable and when we tell the truth about it they're gonna call you a conspiracy theorist. Well the thing is that I dare anybody to call me a conspiracy theorist and come along with proof.
You know the footage I have, and I can back any single thing that I'm saying because I have real footage, number one; number two, I arrived in Syria for the first time in February 2016 -- the government of Syria had control only over 35% of the country the rest of the country was taken by jihadists or armed groups.
There's no space, there is no space for extremism in Syria. This is one of the reasons why Syria was always hated by some of the neighboring countries, because what people don't know is Syria is a secular state , women are protected by the Constitution there; they cannot be forced to be covered by religion nor by society; minorities are protected also much more than any other [Country in the region].
Not only that but the vice-president, and I bet nobody knows this, the vice-president of Syria is a woman, the president of the Parliament in Syria is a woman, the first judge in all of the Middle East as a woman was Syrian, and 30% of the ministries in Syria are led by women. By law, most of the principals of high school are led also by women.
That's why you can see me when I'm reporting what I'm saying I am with a t-shirt, if whether it is tight clothes or not, I am free to be however I can be. You see the reports of these two famous reporters, I don't want to smear them, from CNN, she was on the ground completely covered in Black, you could only see her eyes. This reporter was covered up in Syria and saying she was there, but I was in the area where it was already liberated from the terrorists, okay? She was in the area protected by the terrorists, you know, and asking the world for the freedom of these people, which, the freedom of these people means the imposition of fundamentalism and Sharia law.
The most important thing is that people don't know that Assad made up this law in 2006, when he discovered that some girls that were in the borders of the extremist countries were being forced by the parents to stay at home. He made this law that every single Syrian woman shall finish high school by law, otherwise she and the father will go to prison. So this was the best option to protect the women and this caused a revolution in Saudi Arabia, where women were asking for the same rights as in Syria, they were asking, why can't we all get an education or no Haram.
33:22
In the Middle East, it is a hard and complicated position for a woman. Where are all the women in the world, where all the Liberals in the world, where are all the gay and lesbians around the world standing for the right of Syrians? Syrians won't judge you or take you to prison if you're gay of course because of the society is decided by the Constitution.
Now are they gonna call me an Assad apologist? No, guess what, I don't care about Assad. Istand by the people and what the people of Syria right now want whether we like it or not it is Assad to stay in power, because they would choose him over anyother terrorists because they don't want this fundamentalism and they want to live in a country that coexist togetherin peace the way they've done for all these years.
34:34
Who are we to impose the democracy that we think is perfect that it's not even working for us and who are we to demand a change of regime because it's gonna be okay for our personal interests of the Western policy and finally we don't have to agree we don't have to like Assad we need to respect the people of Syria and we need to let them take the decision they want to take. In the last election in 2013 which was an open election and overseen by the U.S., Assad won with 78% or 82%.
It probably hurts our interests the pipelines the whole a cold war that we still have with Russia it maybe does but we've seen it -- is it right or wrong? Only the Syrians have the right to decide and so what people don't understand isif we get rid of Assad something's gonna replace him. We don't have a replacement for Assad, just like we don't have a replacement in Libya. And now Libya is a failed state, it's a haven for terrorists and there's open slave markets now, so that's what the CIA in the United States is gonna do to Syria, and the people of Syria are saying: no we don't want that, Assad is actually our leader and we'll decide who our leader is and the CIA in the United States Israel and Saudi Arabia have a different idea of who's supposed to run Syria and that's exactly what's going on and that's what they don't want us to say.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Sounder » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Thank-you peartreed, you are now a member of RI in good standing.

I did not know that Assad was and is such a practical supporter of women.

I question the character of the character assassins.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:54 pm

peartreed has always been a member of RI in good standing.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Israel and Iran’s escalating shadow war in Syria, explained

Each side has set red lines that could easily be crossed.

Neri ZilberApr 25, 2018, 10:10am EDT
Javier Zarracina/Vox
TEL AVIV — In the early hours of April 9, Israeli fighter jets bombed the Tiyas air force base in central Syria, killing at least seven military personnel.

Israel wasn’t targeting Syria’s chemical weapons program, as the US would do four days later in response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s chemical attack on civilians in the Syrian town of Douma.

Israel was instead going after a very different enemy: Iran. And the dead troops weren’t Syrian; they were Iranian.

It was far from the first time Israel has hit Iran and its various allied groups in Syria. Iran has alarmed Israeli and American officials by steadily expanding its military presence across Israel’s northern border with Syria in recent years, and Israel has responded numerous times. Some senior US and Israeli officials also worry that Tehran might restart its nuclear program if the Trump administration pulls out of the Iran nuclear deal, which President Trump has threatened to do by a self-imposed May 12 deadline.

But this latest strike was the most direct and brazen yet. Tehran has threatened to retaliate, and Israel has made clear that it’s prepared to keep fighting.

The Iranian response — considered now not a question of if, but when — could take many forms, ranging from missiles launched from Iran, Lebanon, or Syria against Israeli cities to cross-border raids from Syria or Lebanon to terror attacks against Israeli or Jewish targets abroad.

Israel, for its part, has promised an even stronger response if this happens, threatening all of Iran’s soldiers in Syria and even the Assad regime itself.

The tough talk reflects Jerusalem’s insistence that it won’t allow Tehran to turn Syria into a forward operating base for it and its proxies to attack Israel.

All of which points to a frightening and little-understood new reality: What was previously a shadow conflict inside Syria between Israel and Iran is now threatening to explode into all-out war between the two bitter Middle East foes.

The Syrian civil war turned a relatively quiet border into a war zone

Israel and Syria have technically been in a state of war since Israel’s founding in 1948. But as hard as it is to imagine now, for more than three decades, Syria was Israel’s least worrisome border.

The Assad family ruled the country with an iron hand but largely abided by a de facto ceasefire with Israel, preferring that its terrorist allies do the direct fighting.

As one senior Israeli military officer told me late last year, “it was comfortable to have [the Assad family] in control … it was our quietest front.”

That all changed with the outbreak of the Syrian civil war in 2011.

In the initial stages of the fighting, Sunni rebels with close ties to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries dealt Assad a string of battlefield defeats, and there was a real prospect of the strongman resigning or being forced from power.

That was unacceptable to Iran, which views Syria as its closest Arab ally. So Tehran went all in to bail out Assad.

Iran initially sent money, arms, and other logistical support — and then, when that wasn’t enough, military advisers from the elite Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shia militia that has long been funded, armed, and trained by Iran.

In the early years of the Syrian civil war, Israel largely kept to the sidelines. The exception was with regard to what Israel considered its two red lines: Iran sending newer and more advanced weapons to Hezbollah through Syria, and the establishment of a pro-Iranian terror network on the Syrian border with Israel along the Golan Heights.

This first phase of the Israel-Iran showdown in Syria was thus conducted largely in the shadows and followed a well-worn pattern: An explosion would take place someplace in Syria, with later reports confirming that the target was a weapons convoy, an arms depot, or senior Iranian or Hezbollah operatives.

Israel wouldn’t take credit for the strike, but everyone in the region, including Syrian and Iranian leaders, knew who was responsible.

“We act when we need to act, including here across the border, with dozens of strikes meant to prevent Hezbollah [from obtaining] game-changing weaponry,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed in April 2016 on a tour of the Golan Heights.

Last year, Israel’s outgoing Air Force chief said that Israel had carried out close to 100 airstrikes on weapons convoys bound for Hezbollah, a staggering number.

Israel’s second red line — preventing the establishment of a terrorist network on the Golan Heights frontier — was upheld by Jerusalem just as ruthlessly, if at times with slightly more nuance.

The Golan Heights is a strategic area of elevated land situated along Israel’s northern border with Syria. For decades it was part of Syria, allowing Arab forces to shell Israelis on the ground beneath them.

Israel conquered the region during the 1967 war and later annexed it in a move not recognized by the international community. Israel and Syria had in past years discussed land-for-peace deals that called for Israel to withdraw from the territory in exchange for a comprehensive agreement.

But the prospects for such a pact disappeared right around the time the Syrian state disintegrated and went up in flames. Iran and its proxies have viewed the ensuing chaos as an opportunity to open a new front from which to attack Israel, and sporadic mortar shelling and small-arms fire were a feature of the early years of the Syrian civil war.

There was also at least one anti-tank missile attack and an improvised explosive device (IED) ambush on the border fence in 2014, killing an Israeli civilian and seriously injuring several Israeli army personnel, respectively.

Israel responded to these attacks with force, allegedly launching a series of attacks throughout 2015 and 2016 that killed several top Hezbollah operatives and IRGC commanders, including a brigadier general.

Israel never acknowledged playing a role in any of the strikes; indeed, one Israeli security official once told me, with a smile, that “every time one of their guys gets killed, it helps” — as if their deaths were due to a random bolt of lightning and not precision-guided munitions.

But it hasn’t been all targeted airstrikes and mystery explosions. In June 2016, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) launched what they called the “Good Neighbor” policy. This was a program to provide Syrians across the border with medical assistance, humanitarian aid, food, and basic infrastructure like fuel generators and water piping.

It had a moral component: helping provide injured Syrians arriving at the border with medical care, often at Israeli hospitals. But it also had a harder-edged goal: to win the “hearts and minds” of the local Syrian population and dissuade them from cooperating with Iran and its allies.

“If we weren’t doing this, someone else would be,” the IDF officer commanding the “Good Neighbor” initiative told me last year, alluding to the yellow-and-green flag of Hezbollah. “There’s no such thing as a vacuum in this region.”

By late 2017, more than 4,000 Syrians had received medical care in Israeli hospitals, with the IDF running several hundred missions across the border into Syria.

Israel also reportedly began arming and funding various anti-Assad rebel groups in southern Syria. That was done to help offset the huge and growing battlefield advantage Assad had, and as a hedge against Iran and Hezbollah in the area. (Israeli military officials consistently deny the reports they arm and fund rebels, claiming their aid is strictly nonlethal.)

Israel’s newest red line: the establishment of a permanent Iranian military presence in Syria

So long as the Syrian civil war ground on and took a toll on Iranian forces, Israel appeared to be willing to stick to its prior, limited red lines.

The turning point likely came in December 2016, when the Syrian city of Aleppo fell to the Assad regime and Iranian-backed forces. (Russian warplanes had also bombarded the city.)

Israeli intelligence officials told me at the time that they feared Assad and his backers were going to win the civil war and then at some point turn their sights south, to the Golan Heights and Israel.

“We will simply not allow for Shia consolidation and Iranian entrenchment in Syria, nor will we allow Syria to become a forward operating base against the State of Israel,” Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said last year.

Tehran didn’t appear to be hiding the fact that that was exactly what it intended to establish. In November 2017, reports emerged about the construction of an alleged Iranian compound at a Syrian military base south of Damascus. Israeli jets bombed the site weeks later.

It does look like Iran has longer-term designs on Syria. At the height of the fighting, several thousand IRGC personnel, 8,000 Hezbollah fighters, and 30,000 other Shia militiamen from places like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan were committed to the fray.

After pouring billions of dollars into its Syrian project, buttressing the Assad regime and bankrolling Hezbollah and other Shia militias — and losing 1,000 of its own soldiers —Iran was not about to simply pack up and go home.

It was time to cash in on its hard-fought victory. Iranian companies have signed contracts to enter the Syrian market for everything from telecommunications to phosphates, agriculture, and academia.

More ominously (at least for Israel), Iran has raised the idea of establishing a naval outpost on Syria’s Mediterranean coast as well as permanent deployments at various Syrian airfields — primarily as bases for the IRGC’s drone, missile, and air defense units.

Israeli intelligence recently leaked five such locations to the press, signaling that it knew what Iran was doing and tacitly acknowledging that its third red line had been severely violated.

As Yossi Kuperwasser, a retired senior Israeli military intelligence officer, recently told me, “It’s true that Israel was more successful in preventing the delivery of weapons to Hezbollah and Iran from building an infrastructure for terrorism on the border than it was preventing Iran from building the basic infrastructure in Syria.”

An IRGC drone that crossed into Israel last February took off from one of those airbases, Tiyas (also called T-4); the IDF later claimed that the drone had been armed. An Israeli attack helicopter shot the drone down, and Israeli jets attacked its control caravan at the Tiyas airbase.

In the ensuing bombing raid, Syrian anti-aircraft missiles managed to down one of the Israeli F-16s (it crashed inside Israel, with the two pilots ejecting safely). It marked the first time since the early 1980s that an Israeli fighter jet had been shot down.

It also marked a major escalation in the Israeli-Iranian conflict — and a real step toward open conflict.

“This is the first time we saw Iran do something against Israel — not by proxy,” an Israeli military source told the New York Times. “This opened a new period.”

The Tiyas airbase was back in the news in early April when Israeli jets bombed it again, setting off the current crisis. Seven IRGC officers, including the colonel responsible for its drone program, were reported killed. Subsequent reports claimed that an additional target was an advanced anti-aircraft system that had just arrived from Iran.

The shadow war has now become a direct conflict between Iran and Israel

“Israel will get the necessary response sooner or later,” an Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson promised on April 16, adding that “the days of hit and run are over.”

Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah went further, saying on April 13, “the Israelis need to know that they are in a face to face confrontation with Iran.”

Israel, for its part, shows no inclination of backing down. As one former IDF spokesperson told Israel’s Army Radio in mid-April, “We’re in open warfare with the IRGC in an ongoing campaign.”

Netanyahu, among many other Israeli officials, has threatened not only Iran’s military forces in Syria but also the Assad regime itself if the situation spirals out of control.

“The fighters of the IDF and security services are prepared for any development,” the Israeli premier said on the occasion of Israel’s 70th independence celebration on April 20. “We will not be deterred by the cost and we will exact a price from those who week our lives.”

The truly ominous problem is that each side has laid out positions that leave them little strategic wiggle room.

“I’m not saying no Iranians in Syria. They can have an Iranian embassy in Damascus,” Yaakov Nagel, a former national security adviser to Netanyahu, told me in mid-April. “[But] no military forces in Syria. Israel will not tolerate it.”

Iran, though, is unlikely to simply surrender its hard-won gains in Syria, and it has continued to issue bombastic threats of its own. “If Israel gives us an excuse — Tel Aviv and Haifa will be destroyed,” Ali Shirazi, an aide to the Iranian supreme leader, declared around the same time.

All of which means one very scary thing: The war between Israel and Iran in Syria that began seven years ago has now decidedly moved out of the shadows, hurtling toward its third — and potentially most destructive — phase.

The entire Middle East is perched on a knife’s edge.
https://www.vox.com/2018/4/25/17263644/ ... nflict-map
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Sounder » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Israel wasn’t targeting Syria’s chemical weapons program, as the US would do four days later in response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s chemical attack on civilians in the Syrian town of Douma.

It's good of VOX to establish their bonafides, right at the get go, for being in the 'club' with assertion that Assad ordered a chemical attack on civilians.

There must be much value for folk to be in the 'club'.

Did you hear that 800,000 people have moved back to Allepo since its liberation?

And that minorities are constitutionally protected, and women have a strong voice in govt.

How do, so called liberals find themselves allied with, and spreading the lies of Imperial Westerners and Fundamentalist Muslims?
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby Elvis » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Sounder wrote:women have a strong voice in govt.

The vice president of Syria is a woman.

Najah Al-Attar
Najah Al-Attar VP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elvis

Postby DrEvil » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:09 pm

For anyone interested, here is an english translation of the new (2012) Syrian constitution:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/81771718/Qor ... -15-2-2012

And here's the old one (1973), for comparison:
http://www.servat.unibe.ch/icl/sy00000_.html

Article 8 and 88 are the ones changed to allow multi-party elections and term limits.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:54 pm

The following link goes to the Russian state presentation of multiple Syrian witnesses from the Douma hospital speaking of their experiences on April 7th, as delivered to an official OPCW session in The Hague today. Please note: 1. Spare us complaints about the network broadcasting this live event, they are not relevant here. 2. Watch the people testifying for the length of the presentation (with a translation into English), then tell us your assessment. Please, no preemptive comments. If you don't want to watch, there is no need to reply either.

I submit there is an authentic dichotomy here: Either this group of doctors and hospital workers (plus the child and his father) are faking, or the White Helmets video of the attack aftermath in the hospital with the water-dowsing was a staged propaganda show conducted by outsiders to the hospitals. Am I mistaken? Discuss.

https://www.rt.com/news/425240-opcw-rus ... witnesses/

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Burnt Hill » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:54 pm

15 minutes in and I have heard the kid, his Dad, the Medic, the Local and the Lab worker.
Nothing they have said really support this narrative -

JackRiddler wrote:Either this group of doctors and hospital workers (plus the child and his father) are faking, or the White Helmets video of the attack aftermath in the hospital with the water-dowsing was a staged propaganda show conducted by outsiders to the hospitals.

Maybe the water dowsing was an over reaction, I don't think it was staged.
Burnt Hill

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion