“The Storm”

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “The Storm”

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:45 am

At last a Q post that makes a claim that should make or break the Q phenomena. Q is predicting that the anti-Trump bad actors of the Obama era will be dealt with in July. He means Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Yates, Rosenstein, etc..

Ben D
BenDhyan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:58 am

:popcorn:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Jerky » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:08 am

BenDhyan » 27 Jun 2018 04:45 wrote:At last a Q post that makes a claim that should make or break the Q phenomena. Q is predicting that the anti-Trump bad actors of the Obama era will be dealt with in July. He means Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Yates, Rosenstein, etc..

You really get that much specificity from this?

I don't see how you get to a grab bag of random people Trump hates to "an agency in panic". Those just don't dovetail.

And yeah, there's panic in the air. But it's pretty obviously coming off the Trump administration, like the stink of burning fluids off a stripped and smoking transmission, while the driver can't help but keep rev-rev-revving the engine out of spite.

Ironically, Trump might very well try to do something desperate like have Clinton arrested on some trumped up bullshit charge (in every case where she's done something questionable, be it email servers or "lying to the American public" about the reasons for the attack on Benghazi, Trump is guilty of far, far worse along the very same lines. If he does, however, it will basically be the end of America as we know it, whether or not he succeeds in getting his minions to shatter the few final remaining norms at his command.

J.
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:59 am

^^ Pal Jerky, if you visited the Q drop page occasionally, you would be aware that the putting away of the afore mentioned conspirators is what Q has been promising from the get go. So Q has finally named July for it to happen, so let's see what happens..or not.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby 82_28 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:32 am

Jerky, the lack of specificity is what is engaging I think. Personally I wouldn't have chosen that "smilie". There are A LOT of frayed threads that are ripe to be chosen by any old expert in the black arts to provoke, incite, order into action, idiots everywhere to change your life forever. It will fully be "interesting" to watch. However, it cuts extremely close to the personal bone for all of us. Thus, it will be fucked. We don't know how the gears of constitutional law and mob idiocy will play out yet. I don't think there is a "playing out" honestly. One only lives once. Also bear in mind there are so many other pressing issues in play right now. Some true and some drummed up. Very hard to completely get a feel for what really will befall us. Nothing good. I can say that with certainty.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby American Dream » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Carl Gallups: ‘Satan In Raising Up Antagonism’ Against Trump

By Kyle Mantyla | June 28, 2018 11:32 am

Trump-loving right-wing pastor and rabid conspiracy theorist Carl Gallups appeared on Jim Bakker’s television program yesterday, where he warned that opposition to President Trump is “very demonic.”

“I think that is why there is so much of an attack on Donald Trump in America,” Gallups said. “I think this is very spiritual … and, at some levels, very demonic, a demonic attack.”

Gallups said that “Satan hates” Trump’s support for Israel and so “Satan is raising up antagonism right here in America” against the president.

“A lot of people don’t know it, they think it is all political,” he added. “I think a lot of it is deeply, deeply spiritual. You talk about the deep state? There is a deeper state.”

Later in the broadcast, Bakker urged viewers to support his network, saying that God wants his daily television program to remain on the air because it is not only important to Trump personally but vital to helping Republicans maintain control of Congress in the upcoming midterm elections. Bakker claimed that Trump called him directly after the 2016 election and spent 20 minutes thanking him and telling him that his show “was one of the things that made a big difference in this election.”

“The spirit of Antichrist is trying to destroy all Gospel,” Bakker warned. “Christian television, if the enemy, if the opposition ever gets a hold of this country again; believe me, you have no idea how much this world hates the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”

“They hate Trump so bad, I’m afraid they might even have him assassinated,” Bakker said, asking Gallups what will happen “if we have a switch back to an anti-Christ government” in the midterms.

“The light will go out and it will get dark quickly,” Gallups responded.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/carl ... nst-trump/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Paul Begley: The Deep State Wants To Remove Trump And Place Christians In Internment Camps

By Kyle Mantyla | June 28, 2018 1:51 pm

End Times pastor Paul Begley appeared on “The Hagmann Report” on Tuesday night, where he warned that the “deep state” is trying to remove President Trump so that it can round up conservative Christians and place them in internment camps.

Co-host Joe Hagmann asked Begley about a 2010 Army report on “Internment and Resettlement Operations,” claiming that Begley had been asked to play a role in leading civilians into internment camps and warning that plans are in place to carry out mass internment once Trump can be removed from office.

“These plans are all in place,” Hagmann said. “They have been on the books for years now and I think what we are seeing is the deep state is so worried they are in emergency mode working against President Trump, working against the American people, that they’re going to do anything they can to get Trump knocked off and delegitimatized. But as soon as whatever that flashpoint event [is] happens, they’ve got everything in place.”

Begley agreed, saying that he received a miraculous vision in 1994 in which he saw “Christians and patriots and veterans and conservatives” being placed in train cars and buses as they were shipped off “to places they were calling internment camps.”

“It is all about gearing up against Christians, against conservatives, against those that are standing for America,” he added. “And the deep state has this plan. It has been in place quite a while, they’ve trained and trained … The shackles are there. I’m serious. So they are trying to take Trump out.”

Begley said that freedom in America is “under siege” and that those who are attacking Trump “are just the mouthpiece of the beast.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/paul ... ent-camps/
American Dream

Postby BenDhyan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:44 am

RR was really tested, he's a smart man, and up against a barrage from a team of smart men, impressive to watch....

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:30 pm wrote:The Obama photo is interesting, although I'm not even 50% sure it's him.

It is not. Photo is a Burning Man regular, Michel Madie.

Source link: http://twentyfivehundred.com/radical-se ... spired-by/

Image link: http://twentyfivehundred.com/wp-content ... 9621_o.jpg
Wombaticus Rex

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Still a good barometer of who's burning these days:

removing link because seems a bad idea somehow. point being that person in question is a relatively fancy realtor.
Last edited by liminalOyster on Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby American Dream » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:35 pm

Breitbart's Curt Schilling embraces and amplifies absurd "QAnon" conspiracy theory

Schilling: "It's a group of people that are very Christian-focused group of people, who believe the deep state is real -- which I don't think we can deny anymore, that the deep state exists"

CURT SCHILLING (HOST): I tweeted out earlier this week about a group, a movement, that I had been a bit -- I had been asked about quite a bit. And I -- it got to the point where I said -- there was enough interest that I started to look into it myself.

And like I said, I dig into stuff and try to find out at the root level what things are. And it's, basically, it's something called the "Q." And I've been asked, "Do you believe the Q? Do you know who the Q is?" and all this other stuff.

And I started to look into it, and I tweeted out the other day something about it, and I know there's something there, for this reason: the amount of anger and the hate that came from Twitter, that came from Facebook, back towards me, just for asking a simple question.

I said, "Listen" -- I played the video, I said, "I -- you know, I'm wondering, I've been looking into this, and I think this video is pretty fascinating."

It's a video that kind of summizes (sic), or summarizes, kind of where Q is right now. But it's a group of people that are very Christian, focused group of people, who believe the deep state is real -- which I don't think we can deny anymore, that the deep state exists -- but, I want you to go to YouTube, and I want you to search for "Q for Beginners Part 1 -- Who is Q?"

And there's a gentleman whose handle is "Praying Medic," and it's a four-minute and 50-second video that basically kind of lays out what Q is.

And if you want to find out about its impact, just tweet something about it, or social media -- watch the level of anger that comes back at you -- and that, to me, in and of itself, says that there's something there. But I've been looking into it, I'm going to continue to look into it.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018 ... ory/220572
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Jim Bakker And Carl Gallups Warn That God Will Soon Wipe Out Humanity

By Kyle Mantyla | June 29, 2018 10:51 am

End Times pastors Jim Bakker and Carl Gallups are warning that the world has become a stench in the nostrils of God just as it was in the days before Noah’s flood and that global destruction is once again at hand.

“Could we be in worse days than we know?” Bakker asked on his television program yesterday. “In the nostrils of God, could it be worse than what we think? I think this may be the secret. This may be what God wanted me to see. God was vexed, upset, that he would kill everybody on earth. They were so wicked that he had to do it.”

After fellow guest Rabbi Zev Porat warned that while God had merely “pressed the reset button” with the flood, God will next time press “the delete button if we don’t wake up,” Gallups warned that “the spirit of Antichrist” is running wild across the globe, leaving God no choice but wipe out all of humanity.

“If you deny Jesus Christ, if you deny the word of God, if you deny the truth of God’s word, well, what’s this whole world doing right now?” Gallups asked. “It’s denying Israel, it’s denying the existence of Israel, it’s denying the truth of Israel, denying the word of God, denying that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, denying that the womb is sacred, denying that marriage is sacred. All of the things that God created and said, ‘It is very good,’ the spirit of the whole world is saying, ‘This is very bad.'”

“What happened in the days of Noah? The whole world had gone down the spirit of Antichrist,” he added. “Satan was corrupting human flesh, he was corrupting animal flesh, he was corrupting minds, he was corrupting marriage, home, family, he was corrupting life itself and God pushed the reset button. We’re right back there again.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jim- ... -humanity/
American Dream

Postby BenDhyan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Trump doing the military's bidding...that's a new one to me..

Qanon: The Path To Dictatorship

by Brock Dorsey on June 28, 2018

Virtually everyone following politics has heard of the #Qanon story. Religiously followed by a growing mass of disciples and vehemently assaulted by a variety of left wing propagandists ranging from Vice to Newsweek, the validity of its claims have sparked a uniquely passionate debate on both sides. The ones championing its teaching as unquestionable truth range from imageboard dwelling millennials to a considerable number of boomers. Be it truly the broadcast of insider intel or merely the flagship conspiracy of our time, it’s certainly an exciting read that provides quality entertainment for the end times.

-snip-

Thanks to the perfect storm of recent disasters ranging from James Clapper’s NSA spying (and perjury upon questioned of it) to former FBI director James Comey’s destructive letter to Congress about reopening the Clinton email case, Deputy director Andrew McCabe’s contradicting testimony, all of the horrors of the recent IG report, and DOJ’s complete lack of prosecution of any of these crimes, the entire foundation of our intelligence agencies and judicial department is weak and may easily be toppled. The public has lost faith in our judicial department, and has lost faith in all of our intelligence agencies.

Correction: almost all of our intelligence agencies.

There is one agency that remains free of scandal, unearthed corruption, and public distrust: Military Intelligence. Coincidentally, this is the one place that Trump seems to be comfortably nestled within, protected by its rank and file like the walls of an impenetrable fortress. Some even speculate that the Qanon postings are an MI counter op that was planned since before Trump took the Oval Office:

According to veteran investigative reporter and best selling author, Dr. Jerome Corsi, he was approached three years ago by a group of generals and told that Donald Trump had been recruited by U.S. military intelligence to run in the 2016 Presidential elections, and subsequently help remove corrupt Deep State officials from positions of power. Corsi claims that QAnon represents the same group of senior military intelligence officials who are exposing the Deep State corruption and officials involved in a history of treasonous actions against the U.S. Republic.

Trump has, from the start of his presidency, surrounded himself by generals and high ranking military personnel. He has given in to their demands even when in strict opposition to his voter base’s opinion. His spending budget was riddled with Democrat concessions in favor of remarkable military spending. In nearly all of his speeches he’s praised his soldiers and even suggested an American military parade. This is likely why Q believes Trump is completely untouchable by Mueller’s highly biased quest to ignite a Trump impeachment, as indicated in many of his posts.

cont....

http://www.amerika.org/politics/qanon-the-path-to-dictatorship/

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:40 am

Time thinks 'Q' is one of the top 25 most Influential people on the Internet...

The 25 Most Influential People on the Internet

By TIME Staff June 28, 2018

For our fourth annual roundup of the most influential people on the Internet, TIME evaluated contenders by looking at their global impact on social media and their overall ability to drive news. Here’s who made this year’s unranked list.

-snip-

'Q''

Last October, an anonymous user, known simply as Q, started posting cryptic messages on the controversial message board 4chan—the common theme being that President Trump is a secret genius and his opponents, namely Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, are evil. Q reportedly claimed to be getting this information directly from the government, thanks to top-secret, “Q-type” security clearance. There has been little—if any—hard evidence to support Q’s musings. But over time, thousands of people started to believe them—or at least, to acknowledge they might be real. And they became the foundation of a wide-ranging conspiracy theory, known as QAnon, that has been covered by the New York Times and New York Magazine, among others, and discussed in more than 130,000 videos on YouTube. One of its most prominent followers: Roseanne Barr, who tweeted several references to QAnon before being fired from her hit TV show in May. —Melissa Chan

http://time.com/5324130/most-influential-internet/

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby BenDhyan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:32 am

Hmmm....Q team is full on propaganda..

Ben D
BenDhyan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion