“The Storm”

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “The Storm”

Postby American Dream » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:26 pm

A New Wave Of ‘QAnon’ Activists Emerge From The Cult Of MAGA

By Jared Holt | July 9, 2018 12:51 pm

An image uploaded on July 4, 2018, by the author (or authors) of the "QAnon" posts on 8Chan reads, "Disinformation is necessary." (Screenshot / 8chan.org)

In recent weeks, a new wave of conservative pundits have become adherents of a complex hoax hinging on the idea that President Trump personally ordered high-level national security intelligence to be shared anonymously on vitriolic image boards online. The ludicrous conspiracy theory is quickly escalating toward a potentially violent situation.

The conspiracy theory these media figures have adopted is known online as “The Storm” and is essentially a radical spin-off of the already byzantine “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory, which alleges the world’s top politicians, financiers and entertainers operate a secret satanic pedophile ring that traffics young children to be sexually abused and sacrificed. The Storm, which since its inception has more frequently been referred to as the “QAnon” theory, takes Pizzagate a step further by alleging that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential collusion between Russian officials and the Trump 2016 campaign is actually cover for Trump’s work dismantling the supposed pedophile ring and inching closer toward imprisoning Democrats like Hillary Clinton for their alleged involvement.

Followers learn about the conspiracy by decoding the cryptic riddles (called “breadcrumbs”) that are posted by an author (or authors) on 8chan known only as “Q.” Many followers of the QAnon theory believe that Q is a high-ranking intelligence official within the Trump administration—or perhaps even Trump himself. Cited “proof” of these claims has been shaky at best and includes a blurry photo of an ink pen and various hand gestures that Trump makes while speaking at rallies.

Although the QAnon movement has experienced a bumpy few months, during which some factions—including Infowars—declared that it was compromised after the anonymous author or authors vaguely criticized media personalities attempting to profit off the QAnon phenomena, some new voices have breathed new life into the movement.

Continues: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/a-ne ... t-of-maga/
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 am

Arizona vigilante Michael Meyer of 'Veterans on Patrol' arrested amid Pizzagate-style conspiracy theory

July 09, 2018 Nick R. Martin

Michael Meyer, the head of the vigilante group Veterans on Patrol (VOP) that’s been involved in a Pizzagate-style conspiracy theory in Arizona, was arrested on Sunday night near Tucson on suspicion of felony trespassing.

Pima County sheriff’s spokesman Deputy Daniel Jelineo confirmed to the Southern Poverty Law Center that Meyer, 39, was stopped on June 8 by a patrol deputy in an area known as Avra Valley, northwest of Tucson, and taken into custody. Meyer was booked into a Pima County jail and had been released as of Monday afternoon.

Jelineo said the investigation was still ongoing and declined to go into detail on what led to the arrest or whether it was tied to Meyer’s activities with Veterans on Patrol. The deputy described the likely charge as first-degree criminal trespass — a felony.

Meyer, better known by the name Lewis Arthur, has been engaged for several weeks in an effort he and his crew call “Operation Backyard Brawl,” which started when they claimed to have uncovered evidence of child sex trafficking at an abandoned industrial site in Tucson.

Local and federal law enforcement debunked the claims, saying investigators went to the site and found nothing more than a former homeless encampment. But rather than putting the situation to rest, those findings prompted Meyer and his group to dig in even more, locking the gates to the private property and declaring that they were engaged in a “standoff” with authorities.

Local police eventually coaxed Meyer and Veterans on Patrol to leave the property but made no arrests.

Since then, Meyer and other members of Veterans on Patrol (VOP) have posted dozens of videos to Facebook, saying that they’re going after child trafficking cartels in the middle of the Arizona desert. In a recent post, Meyer described it as an ongoing “chess match” with cartels. He and VOP have posted photos and videos of trash, debris, desert wildlife and craggy hills but have not shown proof of having encountered cartels.

Still, their “operations” exploded in online forums devoted to conspiracy theories like QAnon and Pizzagate — both of which involve to some degree the idea that prominent politicians and businessmen are running child sex trafficking rings and that President Donald Trump is riding to the rescue to shut them down. Some of those people have been so supportive of Veterans on Patrol that the group has shared photos and videos showing mountains of donated items and gift cards they’ve received from random strangers on the internet.

They’ve also received assistance from Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, who put out a call on his website in June to help VOP. Rhodes traveled to Arizona himself and made an appearance in at least one video that Meyer posted to Facebook.

But Meyer and his group have also had their share of detractors, even among the far-right. Alex Jones, the most prominent conspiracy theorist in America, posted a note on his InfoWars website last month saying he believed the VOP operation was a “honeypot” and urging his fans to stay away from it. Members of the antigovernment militia movement have also been critical of Meyer because of his history of bizarre behavior.

Meyer, who is not a veteran himself, has been arrested multiple times in recent years, including after he climbed a light pole in a Phoenix suburb to bring attention to veteran suicides.

Update: Late on Monday, Meyer appeared to acknowledge his arrest in a post on Veterans on Patrol’s Facebook page. The post, which was unsigned but written in first person, called the sheriff a “coward” and spun even more conspiracies about local ranchers and major companies in the area being in cahoots with traffickers. The post encouraged VOP’s followers to put three locations “under 24.7 (sic) surveillance.” It described the locations as “targets” for “those hunting big game.”

“I am back on the Ground more determined than ever,” the post read. “The timing and nature of the arrest only solidified the facts we have uncovered the past month. People who act as though they rule us, now have reasons to fear us.”

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... conspiracy
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:17 am

Judicial Watch Founder Tells ‘Pizzagate’ Podcast That The Clintons Had People Killed

By Jared Holt | July 9, 2018 4:38 pm

Larry Klayman, the founder of the right-wing organizations Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, appeared on a YouTube podcast called “Crowdsource the Truth” this afternoon. The show, hosted by Jason Goodman, is an established outlet for conspiracy theories on YouTube and has published content related to Pizzagate, QAnon and other conspiracy theories that accuse public officials of pedophilia.

Klayman first met on camera with Goodman earlier this year and has become a somewhat frequent guest on Goodman’s program ever since that meeting. Klayman has also appeared as a guest on other conspiracy theory propaganda sites including Infowars and otherwise can be seen with some frequency on Newsmax TV.

Klayman explained to Goodman, “I’m not interested in getting on Fox News. First of all, I can’t say what I want to say on Fox News because it’s censored to some extent. That’s why I like being on with you, and being on Newsmax, and like being on Infowars, because I can say it straight up.”

He added, “We know that the birth certificate of Obama is fraudulent, OK, but you say that and you’re branded a racist. You can’t say that on Fox News.”

This afternoon, Klayman joined Goodman to proclaim that it is urgent that citizen grand juries take matters into their own “legal hands” in order to put Hillary Clinton, members of the so-called “deep state,” and the many others who he believes are responsible for federal crimes in jail once and for all. Klayman said at one point during the interview, while discussing the possibility that Clinton could attempt a bid for president again in 2020, that he believed the Clintons hired assassins to kill members of their administration.

“She’s an egomaniac. She’s a megalomaniac and she doesn’t care about that. This is a woman, Jason, and I know this sounds extreme, but 80 people died in and around the Clinton administration. You think it was all law of average? You don’t think they didn’t have some people hit? I believe they did,” Klayman said.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/judi ... le-killed/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:36 am

Meanwhile, in a nearby circus:

A Press Conference About The Seth Rich Murder Went Even Worse Than You’d Expect

By Jared Holt | July 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Jack Burkman speaks at a press conference where he promised to provide witnesses to the murder of Seth Rich, a former DNC staffer. (Photo: Jared Holt for Right Wing Watch)

Right-wing activist and lobbyist Jack Burkman held a press event this afternoon in a conference room at a Holiday Inn one Metro stop beyond Washington, where he promised he would produce an eyewitness who would reveal the names of two government agents who he says murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich two years ago. Instead, all Burkman managed to do was waste 90 minutes of reporters’ time.

The press conference was scheduled to commemorate the two-year anniversary of Rich’s murder. Local authorities and the FBI believe that Rich was killed in a botched burglary, but have yet to identify who murdered him, and Rich worked at the Democratic National Committee as a staffer before he was killed—perfect fuel for the right-wing fever swamps online to begin cooking up elaborate narratives and conspiracy theories exploiting the tragedy for ideological gain. The outlandish claims and theories about Rich’s murder even made it as high as Fox News, which is now being sued for spreading false assertions. Throughout it all, Burkman has been at the center of the so-called “investigation” into who killed Rich that fateful night, despite the Rich family’s repeated pleas for him to stop.

Today’s press conference, held in collaboration with America First Media Group’s Matt Couch, promised to produce “two previously unknown sources who may be key to unlocking the mystery” of Rich’s murder. Instead, reporters entered the conference room to find an off-white speakerphone from years past resting on a table and a promise to hear just one of the promised sources via speakerphone. After a break that happened just a few minutes after the conference started, Burkman and his cohort struggled to route their source’s call to the phone on the table. Ultimately, reporters were forced to huddle around an iPhone set to speakerphone to hear from “Luke,” a moniker given to supposedly protect the identity of Burkman’s witness.

Burkman explained that he had contemplated bringing his source to the press conference in a mask, or perhaps with a bag over his head, to conceal his identity, but that his source ultimately felt the safest speaking to reporters over the phone. Retired NYPD detective Frank Whalen attempted to reassure the small fleet of reporters that the identity of the witness would eventually be revealed, but not at the time of the press conference.

Jason Goodman streamed the press conference on his show “Crowdsource the Truth,” during which he was joined by Infowars Washington bureau chief Jerome Corsi via Skype. During inactive parts of the press conference, Goodman’s conversation with Corsi filled the room. At one point, Goodman told Corsi that he believed Rich was actually still alive, garnering laughter from a handful of reporters (myself included).

After a brief intro, Burkman and Whalen turned the floor over to “Luke,” who Burkman repeatedly coached throughout the call. “Luke” let out numerous sighs while he recounted claims that he had witnessed two government agents—one working at the Drug Enforcement Administration and another working at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives—and one civilian bragging about murdering Rich and getting away with it. He went on to rattle off conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory implicating Wikileaks, hacked emails, and Rod Rosenstein, but also surprisingly pushed back against other prominent conspiracy theories including the QAnon movement and the idea that the DNC had hired assassins to kill Rich.

But the mood in the room quickly soured when journalists began applying light pressure to the alleged witness testimony. Burkman, Whalen, and “Luke” floundered when reporters asked the most obvious question of the press conference: “Why should we believe you?”

Throughout the press conference, “Luke” made numerous assertions to try to reassure reporters that he was a credible source. He said he had been administered a polygraph test by the Secret Service after he submitted information to the House Intelligence Committee (Secret Service does not do this service for Congress), claimed to have military experience working in domestic and foreign intelligence (he provided no way to verify his service), and promised he would eventually reveal his identity when he was able to stop hiding from the “nasty” agents he claimed were “geographically close” to him.

But reporters in the room—even those largely sympathetic to conspiracy theories about Rich’s murder—left unconvinced. By the end, it seemed to be that the only person who awarded the claims any benefit of the doubt was a woman who was attending the press conference on behalf of a Facebook group dedicated to researching and piecing together information about Rich’s murder.

At one point, a Washington Post reporter was trying to reason with the witness, who said he had not taken his claims that two government agents killed Rich to law enforcement, and asked him why he thought having a public call with the press would actually protect him from the agents he supposedly feared. Eventually, the reporter asked “Luke” if he was using a voice scrambler. There was some pause.

“Uh, would it matter?” the voice on the phone said.

Burkman claimed at the beginning of the press conference that he had approximately $400,000 in reward money available for credible tips that can help solve the Rich murder, so I repeatedly asked Burkman and “Luke” why they didn’t use those funds to publicly name the agents they believed murdered Rich and hire security to protect “Luke” until threats are neutralized. Neither men would answer my question.

It had been announced in advance that following the press conference there would be a candlelight march to the spot where Rich was murdered, which would have required participants to walk about an hour and a half in 93 degree heat. But we’re skeptical given the fact that the press release described the Washington neighborhood of Bloomingdale to be “just outside of Washington D.C.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/a-pr ... ud-expect/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Liz Crokin: Trump Confirmed The Existence Of A Video Showing Hilary Clinton Torturing A Child

By Kyle Mantyla | July 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Right-wing “journalist” Liz Crokin appeared on Sheila Zilinsky’s podcast earlier this week, where the two unhinged conspiracy theorists discussed Crokin’s assertion that a video exists showing Hillary Clinton sexually abusing and torturing a child.

“I understand that there is a video circulating on the dark web of [Clinton] eating the face of a child,” Zilinsky said. “Does this video exist?”

“Yes,” responded Crokin. “There are videos that prove that Hillary Clinton is involved in child sex trafficking and pedophilia. I have sources that have told me that; I trust these sources, so there is evidence that exists that proves that she is involved in this stuff … I believe with all my heart that this is true.”

After claiming that “the deep state” targeted former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn for destruction because he and his son “were exposing Pizzagate,” Crokin insisted that media reports warning about the ability to use modern technology to create fake videos that make it appear as if famous people are saying or doing things are secretly a part of an effort to prepare the public to dismiss the Clinton video when it is finally released.

“Based off of what lies they report, I can tell what they’re afraid of, I can tell what’s really going on behind the scenes,” she said. “So the fact that they are saying, ‘Oh, if a tape comes out involving Hillary or Obama doing like a sex act or x, y, z, it’s fake news,’ that tells me that there are tapes that incriminate Obama and Hillary.”

As further proof that such tapes exist, Crokin repeated her claim that President Trump’s tweet of a link to a fringe right-wing conspiracy website that featured a video of her discussing this supposed Clinton tape was confirmation of the veracity of her claims.

“When President Trump retweeted MAGA Pill, MAGA Pill’s tweet was my video talking about Hillary Clinton’s sex tape,” she insisted. “I know President Trump, I’ve met him, I’ve studied him, I’ve reported on him … I’ve known him and of him and reported on him for a very long time. I understand how his brain works, I understand how he thinks, I understand ‘The Art of War,’ his favorite book, I understand this man. And I know that President Trump—there’s no way that he didn’t know when he retweeted MAGA Pill that my video talking about Hillary Clinton’s sex tape was MAGA Pill’s pinned tweet. There is no way that President Trump didn’t know that.”

“The man is actually a genius, he has a very high I.Q. and everything he does is intentional,” Crokin continued. “He retweeted MAGA Pill because he wants people to know the truth about Hillary Clinton, that she is a pedophile and that there is a video exposing her as a pedophile … He couldn’t directly retweet my video, but he directly confirmed for me that I was on the right path and that is true, because if it wasn’t true, I do not believe he would have retweeted someone that had my video as their pinned tweet. He is too smart for that.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/liz- ... g-a-child/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Paul Begley: Peter Strzok Is A Part Of A Demonically-Controlled Illuminati Secret Society

By Kyle Mantyla | July 12, 2018 4:22 pm

During a livestream broadcast today, right-wing pastor Paul Begley declared that FBI agent Peter Strzok is part of a secret cabal intent on destroying President Trump and America.

Begley’s program aired while Strzok was testifying before a House committee over his role in the investigations into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. After airing a portion of the hearing, Begley declared that Strzok is part of a demonic Illuminati cabal intent on creating a one-world government.

“It’s a sad day in Washington,” Begley said. “You were that close from losing this freedom, what we call a democracy or a republic. We came within an eyelash of losing this nation. I believe it was prayers of God’s people [that saved this nation by electing Trump.]”

“I think Peter Strzok is part of a vast secret society complexity, an Illuminati demonically-charged biblical beast called the deep state that was involved in hijacking this great nation of America and ultimately hijacking the world into a one-world government, a new world order. Because what Peter Strzok was doing is right out of the pages of the Illuminati.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/paul ... t-society/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:21 am

Suspect in Hoover Dam standoff writes Trump, cites conspiracy in letters

KINGMAN, Ariz. — A Henderson man facing terrorism charges in Arizona for using an armored vehicle to block traffic on the bridge near Hoover Dam has written letters from jail to President Donald Trump and other elected officials bearing the motto of a right-wing conspiracy group known as QAnon.

The letters do not explain Matthew Wright’s motive for the 90-minute incident on the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge on June 15, but they do contain an intriguing clue. Both include the signoff “For where we go one, we go all.”

That phrase is popular among followers of QAnon, a murky plot unfolding online that casts Trump as the shrewd hero in a secret campaign to expose evil, left-wing global elites responsible for everything from child sex trafficking to the Oct. 1 massacre in Las Vegas.

Wright’s court-appointed attorney, Ira Shiflett, said he believes Wright mailed the handwritten letters from the Mohave County jail in Kingman to an unknown party, who arranged for them to be sent by certified mail from a post office in Henderson on June 30. Shiflett did not respond to a phone call Friday seeking comment on his client’s possible interest in QAnon.

In his letter to Trump, Wright called himself a “humble Patriot” and makes what seems to be a winking reference to the “Great Awakening,” a nickname for the “coming storm” that QAnon conspiracy buffs believe will soon bring down the mythical globalist cabal.

“My name is Matthew Wright and I wish to apologize for the disrespectful manner in which I have recently addressed you,” the letter to Trump stated, possibly in reference to a sign he held up during the bridge blockade demanding the release of the inspector general’s report on the Hillary Clinton email probe.

‘Poorly constructed decisions’

According to court records, the unemployed Marine veteran was armed with an AR-15 rifle, a handgun, multiple magazines of ammunition and a “flash bang” device when he parked a black armored truck on the bridge.

He eventually drove across the bridge into Arizona on U.S. Highway 93 but was turned back by a police roadblock. He surrendered to authorities after his tires were flattened by police spike strips and the vehicle became stuck on a dirt road in a remote part of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.

No one was injured in the standoff.

In his other letter to multiple elected officials, Wright admitted to “a series of poorly constructed decisions that were based on emotional pain and a great deal of passion for our nation” but said he’s not being portrayed accurately by the media.

“I am no seditionist, nor do I wish to fight the government. I understand that the evil and corruption is limited to a select few in power and that the greater good is doing its best to combat this,” he wrote. “I never meant harm to my brothers and sisters. I simply wanted the truth on behalf of all Americans, all of humanity for that matter.”

Certified mail receipts indicate the second letter was sent to Nevada U.S. Sens. Dean Heller and Catherine Cortez Masto, Rep. Jacky Rosen, Mohave County Sheriff Doug Schuster and a host of federal agencies, including the Secret Service, the FBI and the CIA and the departments of Justice, Defense and Homeland Security.

Both letters appear to have a fingerprint or thumbprint stamped over Wright’s signature.

Extremism on the rise

“It’s hard to make solid statements about what’s going on in someone’s head, but if he’s a QAnon follower, it does make some sense,” UNLV sociology professor Robert Futrell said after reading Wright’s jailhouse letters. “He’s pretty mysterious in a sense because he doesn’t seem to have prior associations” with fringe groups.

Futrell, who has written extensively about white supremacists and the alt-right, said QAnon has already been rejected by some factions in the right-wing conspiracy world, but it remains popular enough to show up on the occasional billboard or on T-shirts for sale on Amazon.com.

“This is the landscape of right-wing extremism these days. It’s very muddled, very complicated,” Futrell said.

As a result, it can be hard to tell the people who pose a serious threat from those who are just trolling or playing around on message boards.

But Futrell said there’s no question that hate groups and other extremists “feel emboldened” these days, and the internet provides them with a lot more ways to communicate, recruit and organize activities than ever before. It’s no coincidence that the Southern Poverty Law Center has documented a rise in hate crimes in recent years, he said.

During his July 5 arraignment in Kingman, Wright pleaded not guilty to terrorism, aggravated assault, unlawful flight and weapons offenses.

The terrorism charge carries a possible prison term of 10 years to life.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday on a defense motion to reduce Wright’s $25,000 bond as he awaits trial.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/cou ... tters/amp/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Rick Wiles: We’re 72 Hours Away From A Coup During Which Trump Will Be Decapitated On The White House Lawn

By Kyle Mantyla | July 18, 2018 11:32 am

End Times broadcaster and radical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles used his “TruNews” television program last night to warn that MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow had signaled that a violent coup will take place within the next 72 hours during which President Trump and his family will be dragged out of the White House and beheaded.

After ranting that the prominence of people like Maddow and CNN’s Anderson Cooper on television is evidence that America has been “homosexualized” and is “no longer a Christian nation,” Wiles declared that a recent segment in which Maddow argued that this nation must begin to prepare for “the worst case scenario that Trump is compromised by Russia” was really a signal that a leftist revolution is imminent.

“She was spewing out, last night, calls for revolution,” Wiles said. “She was telling the left, ‘Take a deep breath, we’re at the moment, it’s coming, we’re almost there, we’re going to remove him from the White House.'”

“We’re about 72 hours—possibly 72 hours—from a coup,” Wiles warned. “Be prepared that you’re going to turn on the television and see helicopters hovering over the roof of the White House with men clad in black repelling down ropes, entering into the White House. Be prepared for a shootout in the White House as Secret Service agents shoot commandos coming in to arrest President Trump. That is how close we are to a revolution. Be prepared for a mob— a leftist mob—to tear down the gates, the fence at the White House and to go into the White House and to drag him out with his family and decapitate them on the lawn of the White House.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rick ... ouse-lawn/
American Dream

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:18 pm

I just hope there is no scheduling conflict for the helicopter teams n the event they get the long anticipated order to go arrest the elites in the pedophile cabal.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 pm

I just hope the cameras are rolling and have an unobstructed view of the scene when it happens. This spank bank of mine isn't gonna fill itself!

:wink emoji:
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:05 pm

What is it with the 3 day conspiracy theories at this time? Some Palestinians floated a balloon with the warming to Israel, "In 72 hours, you will understand everything".
http://theisraelink.com/photo-kite-unit-sends-a-message-to-israelpmo-on-a-balloon-saying-in-72-hours-you-will-understand-everything/

So what does it mean in Israeli history....in 3 days it is Tisha B’Av, the 9th day of the month of Av (Jul. 21-22, 2018).

Both Holy Temples in Jerusalem were destroyed on this date. The First Temple was burned by the Babylonians in 423 BCE (read more) and the Second Temple fell to the Romans in 70 CE (read more), unleashing a period of suffering from which our nation has never fully recovered.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/144575/jewish/What-Is-Tisha-BAv.htm#utm_medium=email&utm_source=1_chabad.org_magazine_en&utm_campaign=en&utm_content=content

What...are the Palestinians going to blow up the Al-Aqsa Mosque? :shrug:
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby liminalOyster » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:47 pm

“I understand that there is a video circulating on the dark web of [Clinton] eating the face of a child,” Zilinsky said. “Does this video exist?”

“Yes,” responded Crokin.

I don't think "conspiracy theorists" works for these folks anymore. Frankly, the previous canon of Anglo conspiracy theory looks positively Oxbridge-quality in comparison. More importantly, like where do you go from here? What tops the impending revelation of Hillary Clinton as bath salts personified eating the face of a child?
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby American Dream » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Robert Maginnis: ‘Dark Spirits’ Are Behind The Attacks On Trump

By Kyle Mantyla | July 19, 2018 10:32 am

Yesterday, military analyst and right-wing conspiracy theorist Robert Maginnis appeared on SkyWatch TV, where he declared that the outrage over the comments President Trump made during a recent press conference with Russian president Vladimir Putin can be attributed to the fact that Washington, D.C., is controlled by “dark spirits.”

When host Derek Gilbert asked Maginnis why Trump is being labeled a “traitor” in the wake of the press conference, Maginnis chalked it up to spiritual warfare.

“The left will not be satisfied until Trump and half the population that supports him are gone, or at least silenced,” he said. “I also believe … that there’s the unseen realm, there are some spiritual issues that are going on here. I know working in Washington, I’ve seen it first-hand.”

“Washington, yes, is a very political city,” Maginnis continued. “It is also a city in which influence is bartered. But it’s also, finally and more frighteningly, it’s a city where there are dark spirits, very dark spirits that infiltrate the likes of some of the media and certainly some of the influencers in the political establishment. They have been out for Mr. Trump because he is against their globalist agenda, their progressive agenda, and ultimately their evil agenda which they push with vigor against him and against the America people.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/robe ... -on-trump/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Terrorism suspect makes reference to extremist conspiracies

July 20, 2018 Bill Morlin

A man facing terrorism charges for using an armored vehicle to block traffic near Hoover Dam has written jailhouse letters that appear affiliated with an extremist, antigovernment conspiracy movement.

Matthew P. Wright, 30, of Henderson, Nevada, wrote the letters to President Trump, members of Nevada’s congressional delegation and assorted federal agencies, including the FBI and CIA, according to media reports.

Calling himself a “humble Patriot,” copies of the letters show Wright put a fingerprint over his signature – a trademark frequently used by antigovernment sovereign citizens.

Above his signature, he wrote, “For where we go one, we go all,” a phrase commonly used on various Internet message boards by followers of QAnon, who believe in a meta-conspiracy theory called “The Storm.”

The wild-eyed, multi-layered conspiracy web casts Trump as a superhero in a secret campaign to expose the Deep State and what is described as evil, leftist, global elites responsible for everything from “pedophile rings” to last year’s mass shooting in Las Vegas.

On Tuesday, Wright’s defense attorney went before a state judge in Kingman, Arizona, asking that his client’s bond be lowered from $25,000.

But instead of lowering the bail, Judge Billy Sipe made note of Wright’s jailhouse letters and then raised his bond to $1 million, the Las Vegas Review Journal reports.

“I find that $25,000 is an extremely low bond for these type of cases,” the judge said, referring to mass shootings and other terrorist crimes. Sipe said he was “gravely concerned” with Wright’s conduct.

Wright, an ex-Marine, was arrested on June 15 after he parked his black, homemade armored vehicle on the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge leading to Hoover Dam.

Traffic was blocked for almost two hours, but no one was injured. There was no exchange of gunfire during the incident, which charging documents described as an act of terrorism.

After blocking traffic, the suspect drove across the bridge where his vehicle tires were flattened by spike strips at a police roadblock. He surrendered moments later when his black armored vehicle became stuck on a dirt road in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.

Authorities reported finding a military-style AR-15 rifle, a handgun, multiple magazines of ammunition and a flash-bang explosive device during a search of the armored vehicle.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... nspiracies
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:45 pm

This grifter is taking gullible conservative conspiracy theorists for a ride

Lewis Arthur's claims of child sex trafficking are unsubstantiated, exploitative, and ignore the real crisis at the border.

For supporters of QAnon, VOP’s discovery is proof of their theory and vice-versa, especially since the mayor of Tucson is Julian Rothschild, and the “sex camp” was found on a site owned by Cemex, a Mexican cement company in which billionaire Soros is invested.

But peel back the lurid, breathless claims of a worldwide conspiracy and a very different picture starts to emerge.

https://thinkprogress.org/conspiracy-th ... c7f9d691f/
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion