My experiences with the Man in Black

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

My experiences with the Man in Black

Postby jingofever » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:44 am

Once during a winter day when snow was on the ground I glanced outside from my kitchen and saw a man dressed entirely in black walking along the edge of the forest. I assumed it was a neighbor although it would have been highly unusual for him to walk across my yard—like the first time ever. Later inspection showed a smooth untouched surface of snow all along the forest's edge. It had not been snowing so no tracks were snowed over. Maybe I didn't see anything after all. If that is the case then I am insane.

Maybe a year later I decided to go to sleep for the night, as I do. I cannot say what I dreamt for most of the night but the last sequence found me in my kitchen as before and I looked out towards the forest. I could see a little girl wearing a red or yellow jacket trotting out of the forest seemingly unaware that following behind her was the man in black. I dashed outside to the forest to protect her and she picked up speed to meet me. When I got close I could see that she had black sunken eyes and a sort of shriveled face but still youthful looking. I realized I'd been lured but thought, it's just a little girl, I'm taking her out. So I engaged, grabbed her, she grabbed back, and she had immense strength. I couldn't budge her and I couldn't move. She was holding me there and started chanting, "Jillian, silence. Jillian, silence…," and I woke up. But my brain wasn't fully awake and I could still hear her chanting "Jillian, silence" while lying in bed. It sounded like it was coming from inside my head. That had never happened to me before and hasn't since. I Googled "Jillian silence"/"Gillian silence" and only found some Russian girl's VK page.

I know I will see the man in black again. I don't know if from a distance or in a dream or much more intimately. But he is coming for me and I must be constantly on guard for his (I assume) icy touch.
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: My experiences with the Man in Black

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:20 am

Whoa buddy! That is a lot to unpack in such a short blurb. Can you expand on this more?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby dada » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:57 am

Assuming you've tried 'psychic shields,' and things. 'circle of light,' 'wall of light.' Defense.

I'm just looking at it practically. If you're dealing with an enemy of unknown potentials, try anything. Psionic weapons. Ask his name and ID using the sternest voice you can muster.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby jingofever » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:00 pm

82_28 » 29 Jul 2018 11:20 wrote:Whoa buddy! That is a lot to unpack in such a short blurb. Can you expand on this more?

No, all that I can say is what I wrote. I didn't see anything more outside and that is all I remember from the dream. I keep binoculars near the window because I see a lot of wildlife out there but I didn't think of grabbing them. I wish I had.

Assuming you've tried 'psychic shields,' and things. 'circle of light,' 'wall of light.' Defense.

I'm just looking at it practically. If you're dealing with an enemy of unknown potentials, try anything. Psionic weapons. Ask his name and ID using the sternest voice you can muster.

He's going to have to put up with my dukes.
jingofever

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Try invoking various "deity" names if yer really worried during an encounter.

This seems to work for some folks ... maybe even Atheists and Agnostics. :sun:
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:02 pm

SHEESH Jingo! That story of yours gave me goosebumps...

Is your name Jillian? If not... WTF could that be about?!

Jerky
Jerky

Return to General Discussion