The Great Pyramid as an electromagnetic energy collector

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Great Pyramid as an electromagnetic energy collector

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:25 am

There are a number of websites now claiming there is scientific evidence promoting the idea that The Great Pyramid of Giza was actually a device used to collect electro-magnetic energies. To what end, I don't know. I would offer the theory, as a few others have, that the "sarcophagus" in the King's Chamber was actually used to house the biblical "ark of the covenant" and placing it inside this temple allowed it to become charged with these energies. Also, it is my opinion that due to its ability to collect electro-magnetic energies and the use of gold in the pyramidion allowed the pyramidion to levitate/float slightly above the pyramid, displaying a knowledge of electo-magnetic forces far before other cultures would discover such things, which is why it had to be removed. Further, I believe other "occultist" (for lack of a better term) were aware of this, hence the image on the US dollar bill. I believe Edgar Cayce said something like, "when the purpose of the Great Pyramid is known, revelation will begin..." Though I'm not sure I agree with all of what Edgar Cayce had to say. The Egyptians even had knowledge of sperm, drawing one in stone in one of their temples also showing the erect phallus. How the hell would you know what sperm looks like without a microscope? Strange...really strange. Sometimes I think we screwed ourselves by worshipping "the one god". Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Power in the hands of the few is bound to be abused. Who will watch the watchers, watch the watchers...
thrulookingglass

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Great Pyramid as an electromagnetic energy collector

Postby Elvis » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Awesome topic. There are also notions of the various pyramid structures around the Earth forming nodes of a network, presumably a power distribution scheme of some kind. Whatever the case may be, I do not think the Giza pyramids were tombs, nor do I think they were made with slave labor..

thrulookingglass wrote: I believe Edgar Cayce said something like, "when the purpose of the Great Pyramid is known, revelation will begin..."

Edgar Cayce fascinates me no end, and that's a really intriguing statement.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby brainpanhandler » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:25 am

The gold wrapped pyramidion was an orgone energy accumulator.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby thrulookingglass » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:39 am

Is that sarcasm? Just checking...orgone energy. Good 'ol Wilhelm Reich, one of our paperclip nazis. I should've noted that gold is a pretty good conductor of electricity/magnetics. I believe there are only two other elements that conduct electricity better which are all right near each other on the periodic table, platinum and silver. I actually came here because I saw a news article stating Pope Francis wants to put an end to the death penalty which NBC news claimed was an issue conservatives had been fighting for for years. That's just a huge fucking head shaker for me. Hey, turn around Popie, isn't that your savior being put to death on that cross?! Guess he's got issues with God too. Conservatives have been fighting to end the death penalty? I must be on the wrong planet. Next thing you know they'll say conservatives have been fighting for gay rights for years...just not hard enough I guess.
thrulookingglass

Postby brainpanhandler » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Yes and no. Who knows what the fuck the pyramids were for or even how old they are. I certainly don't trust establishment academics to answer those questions.

Good 'ol Wilhelm Reich, one of our paperclip nazis

Is that sarcasm?
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby 82_28 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:59 pm

It has been established by a sleepy ex brain surgeon and now administrator of affordable housing in the US that they were used to store grain. I confer to him.

Fucking idiot.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby brainpanhandler » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:06 am

thrulookingglass » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:25 am wrote:There are a number of websites now claiming there is scientific evidence promoting the idea that The Great Pyramid of Giza was actually a device used to collect electro-magnetic energies.

I can understand your reluctance to provide links to the websites you refer to since after a cursory search myself there are an endless number of cheesy sites claiming to be able to explain the "true" purpose of the pyramids at Giza. Why can I never seem to find credible sounding alternative theories of the purpose of the pyramids? I don't believe they were originally built as tombs and I am entirely open to the idea that they were somehow used to collect and/or focus energy of some sort. Where are the modern Nikola Teslas of pyramid research?
brainpanhandler

Postby identity » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:49 pm

^
Isn't Joe Farrell the go-to guy for this sort of thing?

https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/07/you-dont-say-russian-scientists-say-great-pyramid-focuses-energy/
July 31, 2018

YOU DON’T SAY: RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS SAY GREAT PYRAMID FOCUSES ...

I suspect that as soon as Ms. M.K. and Mr. S.D. sent along the following articles, that they knew I'd blog about them. Well, here I am, blogging about them. Now, for those of you in Harvard yard or MIT, you're fully entitled to reserve me a first class seat in a rubber room on this one, because once again, like the goat that I am, i'm going to run right out to the end of the twig of High Octane Speculation on this one. I might, and probably will, find myself like Wile E. Coyote, flailing away madly with all four limbs and making great progress, until I realize there is nothing beneath me, and plummet into the canyon below. The Observer principle in modern physics can be a bitch.

Capricorns speculating...

Now the two articles in question are these, one from the UK's famous tabloid, The Daily Mail, and the other from Russia's Sputnik online magazine:

Secrets of the Great Pyramid of Giza continue to unravel as scientists discover it can focus electromagnetic energy through its hidden chambers

Blast From the Past: Great Pyramid 'Concentrator' of Radio Waves – Study

Now, color me surprised. This comes a merely a near two decades after Chris Dunn's study, The Giza Power Plant, and almost the same amount of time after my Giza Death Star trilogy, in which both of us argued essentially the same thing. For Dunn, certain properties of the Great Pyramid suggested to him that the machine was designed to modulate acoustic information into microwaves. I expanded the idea and elaborated a hypothesis that the structure was a coupled harmonic oscillator to the structure of local space. Either way, one has the idea that it was a manipulator of electromagnetic energy either as a primary or secondary function of its purpose. (Oh, by the way: to the good folks at the Daily Mail, the picture in your article is not the Great Pyramid, it's the other large pyramid at Giza, though people often get confused on that score.)

One must not assume that I'm chastising the Russians for being "late to the game" here. I'm not. In fact, as I pointed out in The Giza Death Star Deployed, the Russians were doing all sorts of classified experimental research into "pyramid power" during the Soviet era, research which only came to light after the fall of the Soviet Union. One of the people involved was Ukrainian physicist Dr. Volodomyr Krasnoholovets, who published some very interesting papers in topology with Michael Bounias, and whose work was made known to Great Pyramid enthusiasts by the American biophysicist, Dr. John DeSalvo's Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association. And if you're familiar with the "psychic research literature," this program of research may have been based on the Czechoslovakian research of the late 1960s and 1970s that was disclosed in Ostrander's book Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain.

So, no high octane speculation there. What intrigued me was this comment in the Daily Mail article:

Scientists have found that the famous pyramid can concentrate electric and magnetic energy in its chambers and below its base, giving rise to distinct pockets of higher energy.

This is accompanied by some graphs of the showing concentrations of energy below the structure itself, a feature which I particularly find fascinating, since I outlined in those Giza Death Star books a hypothetical case that the structure was deliberately designed to oscillate the Earth, and to project energy into it. It literally "moves the Earth," an intriguing hypothesis if one grants Mr. Dunn's hypothesis that it was designed, in part, to modulate acoustic information into the radio-microwave end of the spectrum.

While all that was high octane speculation at the time we were advancing it, it now appears that it may no longer be so "high" in its octane, but merely speculation which, at this point, may have been pointing in the right direction.

So where's the high octane speculation here?

Well, I have to wonder about the timing of this release. As I outlined in The Giza Death Star Destroyed, the research of the Soviet era that was known at that time said pretty much the same thing as this latest Russian study. This latest study is adding some new details, but not changing the overall picture. But perhaps the Russians are trying to send messages with this latest release, the message being, perhaps, that they know a whole lot more than they're really saying, and they're producing the graphs and charts to drive the point home. Now that I've crawled to the end of the twig, permit me to run right off of it, for I to this day find it intriguing that the two books of mine that have been published in Russia are precisely The Giza Death Star, and The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. Perhaps, indeed, the Russians are sending messages...

edit: Oh, and Chris Dunn's http://gizapower.com/
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby conniption » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 pm

brainpanhandler » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:06 am wrote:
thrulookingglass » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:25 am wrote:There are a number of websites now claiming there is scientific evidence promoting the idea that The Great Pyramid of Giza was actually a device used to collect electro-magnetic energies.

I can understand your reluctance to provide links to the websites you refer to since after a cursory search myself there are an endless number of cheesy sites claiming to be able to explain the "true" purpose of the pyramids at Giza. Why can I never seem to find credible sounding alternative theories of the purpose of the pyramids? I don't believe they were originally built as tombs and I am entirely open to the idea that they were somehow used to collect and/or focus energy of some sort. Where are the modern Nikola Teslas of pyramid research?

Perhaps the following article was the inspiration behind the post. I happen to notice it at Russia Today around the same time. People do seem reluctant to link to RT...(not me tho...heh)
There is a link to the study in the last sentence of the article.

150 comments follow, one of which states...

"All photos are of the second pyramid of Chephren, not the Great Pyramid of Cheops. Oh well...."

(I thought that was funny.)

RT

Great Pyramid of Giza can concentrate electromagnetic energy - study

Published time: 31 Jul, 2018

FILE PHOTO © Mohamed Abd El Ghany / Reuters

New research from an international team of physicists has revealed that the Great Pyramid of Giza may be able to focus electromagnetic energy through its hidden chambers and under its base.

Scientists at Itmo University in Russia and Germany’s Laser Zentrum Hannover applied methods of theoretical physics to investigate the electromagnetic response of the ancient Egyptian pyramid to radio waves.

Their calculations predicted that in a resonant state the pyramid could concentrare electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers as well as under its base, where the third unfinished chamber is located.

The Great Pyramid is the largest and most complex of the pyramids on the plateau of Giza. Last year a 30-meter-long hidden chamber was discovered inside, adding to the mystery surrounding the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and prompting new studies into the legendary Egyptian structure.

"Egyptian pyramids have always attracted great attention. We as scientists were interested in them as well, so we decided to look at the Great Pyramid as a particle dissipating radio waves resonantly," Dr. Andrey Evlyukhin, study co-author explained.

The research team created a 3D model of the pyramid and used analytical methods of theoretical physics to come up with their conclusions. In order to explain the results, the scientists conducted a multipole analysis - a method widely used in physics to study the interaction between a complex object and electromagnetic field.

Due to the lack of information about the physical properties of the pyramid, researchers had to work off a number of assumptions - including that there are no unknown cavities inside, and the building material with the properties of an ordinary limestone is evenly distributed in and out of the pyramid.

READ MORE: Giza Pyramid mystery chamber may hold Pharaoh’s 'meteorite throne'

“With these assumptions made, we obtained interesting results that can find important practical applications," Evlyukhin said. The team is now hoping to create a similar concentrating effect on a nanoscale size. These nanoparticles could then be used for the development of sensors and highly efficient solar cells.

"Choosing a material with suitable electromagnetic properties, we can obtain pyramidal nanoparticles with a promise for practical application in nanosensors and effective solar cells," study co-author Polina Kapitainova said.

The study has been published in the Journal of Applied Physics.

https://www.rt.com/news/434723-giza-pyr ... ic-energy/

I had a mentor back in the late 70's, early 80's who had pyramids under his therapy tables and about the house in a number of locations...in fact, I still carry the pyramids he gave us...
Pyramid power was still fairly popular at the time, but it upset him that people were trying to make use of the energy by sitting inside pyramid-shaped structures. He would say, "No! You do not want to sit inside the pyramid. If you sit inside the pyramid it will start to mummify your liver. The energy comes out of the top."

His name was Lawrence Crusoe and i would be glad to tell you more...
When I first came to RI as TerryinTacoma, I posted a little bit about Dr. Crusoe and his lessons in Pendulum Polarity Therapy. He was very Edgar Cayce-like. Searched, but was unable to find the original posts.
conniption

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:19 pm

I know the soul is supposed to be eternal, but really, how can you consider any discussion about the great pyramid a topic fitting for filing in the "Current Events" forum? This has been misfiled here and is more fitting to General Discussion, considering the great pryamid's mysteries have been being discussed for thousands of years.

The very best book I've read discussing the Great Pyramid was Secrets of the Great Pyramid, by Peter Tompkins and Livio Catullo Stecchini. Tompkins covers the full history that most now know about its early explorers and their exploits and Stecchini's 95 page appendix is quite a profound work in its own right, dealing with math and measurement in the ancient world and puts forth his own theory for the building of the great pyramid.

Here's an old NYT review: https://www.nytimes.com/1971/09/12/archives/secrets-of-the-great-pyramid-by-peter-tompkins-illustrated-416-pp.html

I don't buy the energy generator bit. That it could be used as a daytime stargazing telescope, with certain stars being pointed out on screens set up in the grand gallery, reflected upwards by a pool of water at the junction of the ascending and descending passages. The Kings Chamber's "sarcophagus" I believe held standard weights and measures. It seems to me an highly advanced ancient civilization built the pyramid with the intention of preserving their knowledge for a future time when another civilization evolved and became advanced enough to decipher what we call today its mysteries. It is fascinating how many math proofs it contains, like the golden ratio, phi; the squaring of the circle and so much more.

The Alhambra in Granada, Spain is quite a fascinating building, utilizing the relationships of irrational numbers to a square: "The proportions of the courtyards of the Alhambra are all based on rectangles generated by irrational numbers such as the square roots of two, three, five and seven. Irwin believes the builders of these palaces were inspired by the Brethren of Purity, an intellectual brotherhood based in Basra in the tenth or eleventh century, who celebrated the purity of certain numbers; four and seven, the perfect numbers, were of particular significance to them." https://www.theguardian.com/books/2004/jan/18/historybooks.features

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095263512000635
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:30 am

Iamwhomiam wrote: how can you consider any discussion about the great pyramid a topic fitting for filing in the "Current Events" forum? This has been misfiled here and is more fitting to General Discussion, considering the great pryamid's mysteries have been being discussed for thousands of years.

Right-o, very good and done.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:30 am

I can't fucking believe I have to defend myself here. Some fucking community of open discussion we've all created. I'm so sick of this society of where someone disagrees with you they must immediately be shit upon. I'm sorry I assumed you all know how to use google. The information came from the Journal of Applied Physics, not some site hawking crystal ankh healing power jewelry or Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar tinctures! I put it in the 'current events' section because it was recently discovered news. Frankly, I don't give a fuck where you put it!
thrulookingglass

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 am

You shouldn't take offense, thrulookingglass, as none was intended. Perhaps if you had used google, as you've suggested, we might not be having this discussion, but I'm glad we are. Had you included this link with your OP I would have had a different initial response than I had with only understanding our past discussions here of the Great Pyramid as an energy generator: https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5026556

Published Online: 20 July 2018
Accepted: June 2018
Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration featured
Journal of Applied Physics 124, 034903 (2018); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5026556

My source for the above (below) was found after searching for the 'great pyramid as an electromagnetic conductor'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWgPbkCDnI

Thank you for bringing the subject to our attention, thrulookingglass.
Iamwhomiam

Postby brainpanhandler » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:36 am

brainpanhandler

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:47 pm

It would really suck if we learned it was used to control minds.
Iamwhomiam

Next

Return to General Discussion