Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby liminalOyster » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:27 pm

DrEvil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm wrote:
identity » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:29 am wrote:
...snip...

These numbers are alarming, and I sincerely hope that our resident physician/debunker, DrEvil, can come to the rescue to prove that, in fact, American newborns, infants, and youth are doing much better than their unvaccinated peers in Nippon!

How do you know there's a connection? The US also has ridiculous gun death statistics, the world's most expensive healthcare system and millions of children living in poverty, but nooo, it has to be vaccines! It can't possibly be anything else because you've already decided that vaccines are the work of the devil and anything bad that happens to children is caused by vaccines.

Do you see the name of this forum? The part that says "Rigorous"? You're doing the opposite. Anything that supports your argument is valid, no matter how dodgy the source (and holy shit do you have some dodgy sources), anything that doesn't is big pharma propaganda.

It's the kind of thinking that gives conspiracy theorists a bad name, where everything that disagrees with you is part of the conspiracy. I have zero hope of convincing you of anything (you once laughed at me for changing my mind on something. That really tells me everything I need to know about your mindset). I would have more luck converting Mike Pence to Satanism. Good day.

Also, among other things (many things, indeed), US has far more pre-term births than other countries -- and, indeed, one could quite easily link this to the obscenity of capitalist health "care" -- but the classic use of scary yellow stats about US infant mortality should always be taken with a saltlick.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Here's some more info on infant mortality in the US:
https://www.nber.org/aginghealth/2015no1/w20525.html

Relevant bit:
Finally, the authors explore how the U.S. IMR disadvantage varies by racial and education group. They find that the U.S.'s higher post-neonatal mortality rate is driven almost entirely by excess mortality among individuals of lower socioeconomic status. As the authors note, "infants born to white, college-educated, married women in the U.S. have mortality rates that are essentially indistinguishable from a similar advantaged demographic in Austria and Finland."

Imagine that having one of the most unequal populations of any developed country along with institutional racism going back centuries leads to negative outcomes for the children of the poor and ethnically challenged.

Obviously the work of racist vaccines.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby liminalOyster » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:00 pm

DrEvil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:58 pm wrote:Here's some more info on infant mortality in the US:

Relevant bit:
Finally, the authors explore how the U.S. IMR disadvantage varies by racial and education group. They find that the U.S.'s higher post-neonatal mortality rate is driven almost entirely by excess mortality among individuals of lower socioeconomic status. As the authors note, "infants born to white, college-educated, married women in the U.S. have mortality rates that are essentially indistinguishable from a similar advantaged demographic in Austria and Finland."

Imagine that having one of the most unequal populations of any developed country along with institutional racism going back centuries leads to negative outcomes for the children of the poor and ethnically challenged.

Something something ... planned parenthood, the real racists, eugenics, "globalists," Soros. /s
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:17 pm

DrEvil » 15 Jun 2019 19:58 wrote:Here's some more info on infant mortality in the US:

Relevant bit:

Hmmm ...

https://www.thoughtco.com/everything-yo ... rs-3026197

Anti-Vaxxers Are Predominantly Wealthy and White

Several studies have found that recent outbreaks among unvaccinated populations have been clustered among upper and middle-income populations. A study published in 2010 in Pediatrics that examined a 2008 measles outbreak in San Diego, CA found that "reluctance to vaccinate ... was associated with health beliefs, particularly among well-educated, upper- and middle-income segments of the population, similar to those seen in measles outbreak patterns elsewhere in 2008" [emphasis added]. An older study, published in Pediatrics in 2004, found similar trends, but in addition, tracked race. The researchers found, "Unvaccinated children tended to be white, to have a mother who was married and had a college degree, [and] to live in a household with an annual income exceeding 75,000 dollars."

Writing in Los Angeles Times, Dr. Nina Shapiro, Director of Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat at the Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA, used data from Los Angeles to reiterate this socio-economic trend. She noted that in Malibu, one of the city's wealthier areas, one elementary school reported that just 58 percent of kindergartners were vaccinated, as compared to 90 percent of all kindergartners across the state. Similar rates were found at other schools in wealthy areas, and some private schools had just 20 percent of kindergartners vaccinated. Other unvaccinated clusters have been identified in wealthy enclaves including Ashland, OR and Boulder, CO.

Fun with data.

I have an extremely bizarre idea. What if we stopped slicing data in order to keep believing whatever our blind faith in or against vaccines tells us? What if we instead made an effort to obtain real data/ What if we actually scientifically compared the overall health of unvaccinated children to that of partially vaccinated children to that of fully vaccinated children? Crazy, right?

You in?
stickdog99

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:01 pm

The New York Times published on Tuesday a story by Pam Belluck and Reed Abelson that's relevant to this discussion:

[url]Vaccine Injury Claims Are Few and Far Between[/url]

Data from a federal program designed to compensate people harmed by vaccines shows how rare it is for someone to claim they were hurt after getting vaccinated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/health/vaccine-injury-claims.html

-----------
Neither I, nor my sisters (2), nor my children (2), grandchildren (2), or great grandchildren (2), suffered any lasting ill effects after being vaccinated. Also, of my sisters' children, each has two, and all have been vaccinated, none have suffered any ill effects after being vaccinated. My nephew's two children, aged 5 and 7 also have been vaccinated and neither suffered any lasting effects afterward. We live all across the country and were vaccinated at different times and none suffered any lasting ill effects, with the worst short-term effects being running a fever and localized discomfort from the injection.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Cordelia » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:26 am

Hmmm...2013 article from P&T Community (Pharmacy and Therapeutics);

Scientists Develop First Vaccine for Autism Symptoms

Gut bacteria targeted

April 24, 2013

A vaccine created by researchers at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada, for gut bacteria common in autistic children may also help control some autism symptoms, according to a new study published in Vaccine.

The researchers developed a carbohydrate-based vaccine against Clostridium bolteae, which is known to play a role in gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. The bug often shows up in higher numbers in the GI tracts of autistic children than in those of healthy kids.

More than 90% of children with autism spectrum disorders have chronic, severe GI symptoms. Of those children, about 75% have diarrhea, according to current literature.

“Little is known about the factors that predispose autistic children to C. bolteae,” said co-author Professor Mario Monteiro. Although most infections are handled by some antibiotics, he said, a vaccine would improve current treatment.

“This is the first vaccine designed to control constipation and diarrhea caused by C. bolteae and perhaps control autism-related symptoms associated with this microbe,” he said.

Autism cases have increased almost six-fold during the past 20 years, and scientists don’t know why. Although many experts point to environmental factors, others have focused on the human gut. Some researchers believe toxins and/or metabolites produced by gut bacteria, including C. bolteae, may be associated with the symptoms and severity of autism, especially regressive autism.

The new vaccine targets complex polysaccharides, or carbohydrates, on the surface of C. bolteae bacteria.

According to Monteiro, the vaccine might take more than 10 years to work its way through preclinical and human trials, and it may take even longer before a drug is ready for market.

https://www.ptcommunity.com/news/201304 ... m-symptoms

So, unless this project has been abandoned, as early as 2023 parents may not need to worry about some autism symptoms anymore? (My gut reaction is that pretreating symptoms only isn't 'good' medicine.)
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:56 pm

Iamwhomiam » 20 Jun 2019 21:01 wrote:The New York Times published on Tuesday a story by Pam Belluck and Reed Abelson that's relevant to this discussion:

[url]Vaccine Injury Claims Are Few and Far Between[/url]

Data from a federal program designed to compensate people harmed by vaccines shows how rare it is for someone to claim they were hurt after getting vaccinated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/health/vaccine-injury-claims.html

-----------
Neither I, nor my sisters (2), nor my children (2), grandchildren (2), or great grandchildren (2), suffered any lasting ill effects after being vaccinated. Also, of my sisters' children, each has two, and all have been vaccinated, none have suffered any ill effects after being vaccinated. My nephew's two children, aged 5 and 7 also have been vaccinated and neither suffered any lasting effects afterward. We live all across the country and were vaccinated at different times and none suffered any lasting ill effects, with the worst short-term effects being running a fever and localized discomfort from the injection.

Thanks for adding your anecdotal evidence to a misleading NY Times propaganda piece.

Of course most people are not genetically susceptible to whatever causes bad reactions to certain vaccinations in the small segment of the population that is. What is this supposed to prove?

The data presented by the NY Times article is actually quite alarming to anyone who is actually informed about the benefit vs, cost and risk profile of specific vaccines. Only 6,600 injury settlements (including 530 death settlement) out of a breathless BILLIONS over decades actually means that a US federal court with every possible incentive to dismiss the cases presented before it found sufficient reason to award plaintiffs millions of dollars for hundreds of serious vaccine related injuries every year.

Now consider the fact that vaccines are the only medical intervention routinely administered to perfectly healthy individuals who are not seeking symptomatic relief from any medical condition. Further consider that fact that entire REGIMES of vaccines are effectively mandated for every US resident. So you cannot legitimately quantify the harm of this mandated vaccine regime on a per vaccine basis. Over the last 30 years, roughly 120 million American have been born. This means that roughly 1 in 18,000 Americans born over the last 30 years has suffered a vaccine injury severe enough to have been awarded millions of dollars from a US federal court with every possible incentive to dismiss the cases presented before it.

I challenge anyone here to produce a single QALY analysis of any vaccine or vaccine regimen that has included among its model's assumptions the typically severe costs of even a single vaccine-related injury in our entire population.

From the article:

“If vaccines do not cause injuries, why has the vaccine injury trust fund paid out $4,061,322,557.08 for vaccine injuries?” asked Representative Bill Posey, a Florida Republican, in a letter defending the right of parents to make their own decisions about immunizing their children.

What would inclusion of even a 1% estimated portion of this fund do to the QALY estimates of Gardasil, for example. Why are these QALY estimates allowed to completely ignore such profound and incontrovertible costs?

Rather than assuaging our fear, the data presented by the New York Times clearly serves as an indictment of our faith-based vaccine "science". If we assume that the average vaccines has has severe injury rate of less than 1 in 20,000, we currently have no safety mechanisms in place at any point of our regulatory procedure, either before vaccines are mandated or even after, to quantify which vaccines are more dangerous than others. Typical vaccine trials include far less than 20,000 subjects and the classification of any injuries suffered as "vaccine-related" is made almost exclusively at the discretion of the vaccine manufacturer who always funds and typically runs these "safety" trials.

"A total of $4.15 billion in compensation has been paid out since the program’s inception. A small proportion of the claims involve deaths. In 30 years, about 520 death claims have been compensated. Almost half involved an older vaccine for whooping cough that has not been used for two decades."

What scientific quantification mechanism is currently in place to discover the next killer vaccine? Please describe this mechanism to us.

"The likelihood of serious harm if a person contracts measles is much greater than the chance of being injured from the measles vaccine, data shows. About one of four people who get measles are likely to be hospitalized, and one to two of every 1,000 people who get it are likely to die from the disease, according to the C.D.C. In comparison, claims of harm have been filed for about two out of every million doses of the measles vaccine."

First, there is clear and demonstrable medical bias against attributing harm to vaccinations that all doctors (and politicians and newspaper reporters) "know" are perfectly harmless. Second, the CDC is completely full of shit with its wild overestimates of measles hospitalizations and death. Neither I, nor my brothers (2), nor my parents (2), my grandparents (4), or great grandparents (8) suffered any lasting ill effects because of the measles. Finally, the Hippocratic Oath says, "First, do no harm." Even if the measles vaccine causes severe harm to just 1 one in 500,000 subjects, this is severe debilitating harm inflicted on an otherwise perfectly healthy child that was caused by an effectively mandated injection!
Last edited by stickdog99 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stickdog99

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Please take no offense, stickdog, but you certainly aren't an expert I'd take advice from in this matter, at least.

You choose to criticize the NY Times article as misleading propaganda and then go on to tell us what is really important that the article actually relates. The article demonstrates harm can arise from vaccines, and provides supporting statistics, and that's something you should be pleased reading as it supports your view.

I long ago made my stance on this issue quite clear: it is a matter of personal choice to be vaccinatedas long as that choice doesn't cause harm to a third or fourth party. Either way, it's a gamble with results.

Regarding my own family vaccination history spans more than 70 years, a very wide span of time and types of vaccines in various locales across the country were administered. My elderly family members all get a flu shot every year, but I think they're all but worthless, as influenza mutates before the virus vaccine can be readied for administration. In effect those who choose this route are being administered a vaccine for last year's flu that would be ineffective in prevent one from contracting this year's virus. That's one hell of a random sample vaccinated people, imo.

As an aside anecdote, When I was six weeks old I contracted whooping cough and nearly died, or so I've been told. They didn't have a vaccine for whooping cough back then. Even if they did, It would not have helped me or the many thousands of infants and toddlers who choked to death in their arms.

Hopefully, a vaccine to prevent cancer will be developed sometime in the near future. I wonder, in this gmo chemical and radioactive environment, how many would refuse it.

Btw, I don't think I'm the one here posting bs science. We all know the NYT can be both, propaganda or valued news. As always take what's good an agrees with the facts of the matter and discard the obvious propaganda.
Iamwhomiam

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Iamwhomiam » 23 Jun 2019 19:37 wrote:Please take no offense, stickdog, but you certainly aren't an expert I'd take advice from in this matter, at least.

You choose to criticize the NY Times article as misleading propaganda and then go on to tell us what is really important that the article actually relates. The article demonstrates harm can arise from vaccines, and provides supporting statistics, and that's something you should be pleased reading as it supports your view.

I long ago made my stance on this issue quite clear: it is a matter of personal choice to be vaccinatedas long as that choice doesn't cause harm to a third or fourth party. Either way, it's a gamble with results.

Regarding my own family vaccination history spans more than 70 years, a very wide span of time and types of vaccines in various locales across the country were administered. My elderly family members all get a flu shot every year, but I think they're all but worthless, as influenza mutates before the virus vaccine can be readied for administration. In effect those who choose this route are being administered a vaccine for last year's flu that would be ineffective in prevent one from contracting this year's virus. That's one hell of a random sample vaccinated people, imo.

As an aside anecdote, When I was six weeks old I contracted whooping cough and nearly died, or so I've been told. They didn't have a vaccine for whooping cough back then. Even if they did, It would not have helped me or the many thousands of infants and toddlers who choked to death in their arms.

Hopefully, a vaccine to prevent cancer will be developed sometime in the near future. I wonder, in this gmo chemical and radioactive environment, how many would refuse it.

Btw, I don't think I'm the one here posting bs science. We all know the NYT can be both, propaganda or valued news. As always take what's good an agrees with the facts of the matter and discard the obvious propaganda.

What you are posting is anecdotal evidence. I sincerely believe you and your family members have nothing to fear from vaccines.

But this is not necessarily the case with everyone in every family. And I resent the implication that my common sense, middle of the road views on vaccination safety are somehow bereft of scientific merit while the vague, scientifically unsupported certitudes of regulatory bodies captured by the industries they are supposed to regulate are somehow scientifically valid.

Would you agree that one severely debilitating vaccination injury out of 20,000 people is too high of a risk for an "all but worthless" flu vaccination?

And check out this choice paragraph from the New York Times' pro-vaccination propaganda piece you posted:

For example, from 2006 through 2017, 311 claims involved the HPV vaccine, which was approved in 2006 and prevents cervical cancer. Fewer than half were compensated. Over that period, about 112 million doses were given, meaning there were about three claims for every million doses. In comparison, more than two out of every 100,000 American women die from cervical cancer, according to federal statistics.

Now let's decode this nonsense. Gardasil is a three dose regimen, so 112 million doses were given to roughly 38 million girls. (At $500 per regimen. Wow! That "One Less" marketing campaign really worked wonders!)

311 claims for 38 million girls equals one debilitating vaccine injury for roughly every 120,000 girls vaccinated to protect against cervical cancer that kills just one out of every 50,000 American women (according to the NY Times' own federal statistics). That's over 0.4 serious vaccine injuries for every "One Less"!

How in the hell can that QALY be justified at $500 per person? Now ask all those little girls with serious Gardasil injuries if they would like their youthful health back at the "cost" of a one in 50,000 chance of dying of cervical cancer 40 years down the line. What do you think their answers would be?

Add what is the MerCDC's answer to this? Mandate Gardasil for boys as well!
stickdog99

Postby Sounder » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:33 pm

What could be better to a money hog than an exclusive provider arrangement for a product whose advertising costs are negligible, where any liability costs are paid for by the govt. and pretty much everyone is your 'customer' by mandate.

That is what's being validated by some folk here. I do not see how so many have such faith in these money grubbers. There is no way the following article can be read by a person of good faith and then still support this fraud.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... ud_in_its/

.........Many of the illnesses and injuries reported were also classified as "new medical conditions" rather than adverse events, and no rigorous investigation of these new conditions were performed.

According to Kennedy, at the time of the vaccine's approval, 49.5% of the Gardasil group and 52% of the controls (who received either the aluminum adjuvant or the vaccine carrier solution) had "new medical history" after the seventh month (Table 303, which included protocols 7, 13, 15 and 18), many of which were serious, chronic diseases.
Risk evaluation, take 2

Taking all of this into account, here's how the risk-benefit equation looks now: The 1 in 43,478 chance of dying from cervical cancer may have been removed (assuming the vaccine actually works), but by taking the vaccine there is now a 1 in 43 chance of getting an autoimmune disease, and a 1 in 2 chance of developing some form of serious medical condition.

Why pray tell, is it not a scandal that being given these 'medicines' creates 'new medical history' in these known to be healthy people?
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:42 am

Adopt the Precautionary Principal to be assured what they administer will not be harmful by proving it is safe before marketing it, perhaps using their own employees families as their only guinea pigs. Compliance with The Precautionary Principle should be mandatory across all manufacturing: If a product is not proven to be harmless to consumers before being marketed, its manufacture would be halted and the product would never be released for public consumption.

Also, Sounder, of concern too, is the great many cases (in the NYT article) of claims that were found ineligible for benefit. More details about those denied claims should be made available to the public. Half of the 284 claims of harm from the measles vaccine being found ineligible for compensation needs a more thorough explanation, than 241 claims "were dismissed."

At 15 my granddaughter received the Gardasil (HPV) vaccine and so far has shown no negative after-effects.

Oh, stickdog, about this you wrote in response to my comment: "What you are posting is anecdotal evidence. I sincerely believe you and your family members have nothing to fear from vaccines." I really have no idea why you would suggest that my family and I have nothing to fear from vaccines, as I never wrote anything like that, nor would I ever suggest anyone to not be afraid of being harmed by vaccines. But I also would never assure anyone all vaccines are safe. In fact, I advised against my granddaughter being administered Gardasil.

Being vaccinated is a personal choice, unless that choice endangers others. I believe I've related my feelings on the matter earlier.

If there was a smallpox outbreak, would you be vaccinated? Yes, please, would be my answer, even at my age.
Iamwhomiam

Postby identity » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Forrest Maready became obsessed with the crooked smiles he started noticing everywhere, and doggedly pursued his investigation of what might be causing their proliferation, ending up with a theory that offers an explanation for most "modern" diseases.

http://areyoucrooked.com/

It seems like everyone’s faces are crooked. Tilted smiles. Misaligned eyes. You see it everywhere you look. We didn’t used to be this way. Everyone was symmetrical. But now we’re crooked. It’s not a smirk when kids, even babies are doing it. For some reason, a lot of illnesses seem to cause a crooked face. Bell’s Palsy. Ramsay Hunt. Autism. Cerebral Palsy. Even ALS and Alzheimer’s. People with these diagnoses often have the same crooked faces. Could these disorders all be related?

What if all of them, from Bell’s Palsy to Crohn’s Disease, from Autism to Hashimoto’s and everything in between – what if these aren’t really disorders but are actually just symptoms of the same disease: A single illness that began to surface over 200 years ago when we started putting metal in our bodies. I’m going to say it again – what if Bell’s Palsy, Crohn’s Disease, Autism, Hashimoto’s – what if they’re actually just different symptoms of the same thing? Too crazy for you to believe?

Recent scientific research has shed light onto what happens when metals like aluminum or mercury are put inside your body. Your body’s white blood cells surround it, because they know metals are dangerous. With a virus or bacteria, the white blood cells could easily destroy it. But it’s metal, so the white blood cell can’t do anything with it. They surround it, but nothing happens. It doesn’t get excreted through your kidneys over time. You don’t pee it. You don’t poop it. Rabbits showed us this. Injected metal just accumulates in your body, usually within muscle tissue.

If we go back to those disorders, Bell’s Palsy, Crohn’s, Autism, Hashimoto’s – they all seem very different, but their onset often follows the same pattern. In fact, if you look at any of the auto-immune disorders, and even many neurological disorders like Parkinson’s or ALS, they all seem to start after a significant immune activation event. Something that really fires up your immune system: an infection, surgery, stress, physical exertion or pregnancy.

When your body’s immune system becomes activated, there’s one very important thing it does. It signals for help. From what? From white blood cells. These white blood cells answer the call for help, but unfortunately, because we now inject metal into our bodies, many of the white blood cells bring a deadly payload with them, like ALUMINUM. And when aluminum’s delivered to a part of your body that needs help, very bad things happen. Which causes a signal for more help. Which brings more aluminum. And on and on it goes.

Ask your doctor “What’s the cause of Bell’s Palsy?” They’ll say maybe a virus gets in the nerve, or a rise in intracerebral pressure pinches off the BLOOD SUPPLY to the nerve. It’s nearly 200 years since the first mention of Bell’s Palsy and the reality is, they don't know why it happens. Ask your doctor “What’s the cause of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?” They’ll say well your thyroid just starts attacking itself, but we don’t know why. They’ll also say “We don’t know why repeated head trauma is causing CTE,” the Alzheimer-like concussion disease the NFL’s so concerned with. And they’re telling the truth. They don’t know why. But now girls playing soccer evidently experience enough head trauma to cause problems. And no one knows why. Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Crohn’s Disease, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The list goes on and on and nobody knows why.

Crooked theory offers a simple explanation as to why all of these things can happen. We ALL have metal in our body these days, mostly aluminum from vaccines, and this metal will cause destruction wherever and whenever immune activation events happen. Whether it’s stress, or pregnancy, or inflammation or any number of other triggers, they ALL signal for help from white blood cells. The white blood cells show up, but instead of helping, they bring poison. Poison that decays very slowly.

This is why football players and other athletes get CTE, chronic traumatic encephalopathy. Repeated head trauma creates inflammation in the brain, something the body had previously been able to heal from. Not anymore, because now, the inflammation is inadvertently a beacon for aluminum, rather than functional white blood cells – and because aluminum is a neurotoxin it damages the brain. This is why women get thyroid problems during and after pregnancy. Women have been pregnant for time eternal without thyroid problems. Now they develop hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroiditis, Hashimoto’s. Crooked theory suggests because the thyroid undergoes massive immune activation during pregnancy, much of the stored aluminum in a woman’s body will travel inside white blood cells directly into her thyroid, causing all sorts of problems.

And according to Crooked theory, this is why people get Bell’s Palsy after a specific type of infection. The infection draws white blood cells to that particular area, and the aluminum, or as was the case 200 years ago, mercury or lead, come along inside the white blood cells and cause nerve damage at the site of the infection. Usually not permanent damage, but enough to give someone a real scare.

Crooked theory suggests that nearly all modern diseases can be attributed to this same process. It can explain most, if not all autoimmune disorders like ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, Hashimoto’s, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and on and on and on. It could also explain Neurological diseases like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and Autism, Multiple Sclerosis and ALS. Possibly cancers like neuroblastoma. My theory suggests they all have the SAME exact mechanism for damage, metals transported to problem areas via white blood cells, it’s just a matter of how and where that immune activation occurs, plus the inevitable genetic predisposition to this or that.

This is why so many people have crooked faces. Somewhere along the way, possibly directly after a vaccine, or later, when some other immune activation event signaled aluminum containing white blood cells into their cranial nerves and caused damage. So their smile is weaker on one side. Their eyes don’t point in the same direction. They can’t blink their eyes fully. This problem, the crooked face, is simply the most obvious signs of metal toxicity for many people. They may not have gut issues or fatigue or neurological delays, but the warning signs are there. Visible for all to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lf8fdiU1Q

also see Writing Crooked - Behind the Scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-mt2tNvQw
identity

Postby DrEvil » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:06 pm

"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:08 pm

Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:09 am

^^^^ a hair-brain! :lol:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion