Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:22 am

Mr. Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges last month, hung himself and his body was found this morning.

William K. Rashbaum

By William K. Rashbaum

Aug. 10, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges last month, committed suicide at a Manhattan jail, officials said on Saturday.

Mr. Epstein hung himself and his body was found this morning at roughly 7:30.

Manhattan federal prosecutors last month charged Mr. Epstein, 66, with sex trafficking of girls as young as 14, and details of his behavior have been emerging for years.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 am

who took Epstein off suicide watch?

Jeffrey Epstein died in William Barr's custody. No bizarre theory changes that one inescapable fact.

Bill Barr:
“Death Wish, yeah,” Barr said. “That gives people a sense of satisfaction when they see it.”
“It’s a process that’s supposed to achieve justice, but very frequently doesn’t. That’s the theme in the Dirty Harry movies,” - 8-9-19

Only ? is if Epstein left a Kill Switch 'in the event of his sudden demise'.

no way to hang yourself in jail cell

where is the footage?

Adam Klasfeld

First reaction: There should be hearings as to how this was allowed to happen to a key witness in an investigation involving a global sex-trafficking conspiracy.

one day after unsealed docs
there are on going investigations into other people

Epstein death does NOT preclude federal invesitgators and prosecutors from continuing to investigate any Epstein co-conspirators or anyone who covered up crimes he committed.

- Tammy -
Who took these pictures and why did they give them or sell them to a right/Pro Trump publication?? Why were they at the hospital?? Who called them? Wiliiam Farrington?https://twitter.com/LuluLemew

Vicky Ward

Let me assure you: Jeffrey Epstein's death is not the end of this story. There is more yet to come. Stay tuned...

Seung Min Kim

The calls for congressional probes into Epstein’s apparent death by suicide begin - @LoisFrankel is calling on House Oversight to investigate

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/ ... 6313016320

waiting for public statement from the people that run this jail

recently taken off suicide watch

alone in his cell :roll:

The Bureau of Prisons is part of DOJ. This should prompt an immediate and comprehensive DOJ Inspector General investigation to determine who is responsible.

I bet Barr will get right on that :roll:

Lincoln's Bible

Expose his damn money.
Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of Semion Mogilevich’s former business partner, Robert Maxwell - who was also an Israeli spy.
Here is Epstein’s bookkeeper, swearing under oath where Epstein got his money.
https://twitter.com/LincolnsBible?ref_s ... r%5Eauthor

Epstein might be a better witness dead than alive

Adam Klasfeld

Second reaction: A former federal prosecutor informs me about this secord-order effect in terms of legal procedure.

KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL
NYC Power Couple’s Butler Says Swedish Teen Told Him of Epstein Island Horrors
Rinaldo Rizzo testified about a girl he met at the home of his employers, Glenn and Eva Dubin.
Kate Briquelet
Senior Reporter
Michael Daly
Special Correspondent
Updated 08.10.19 4:55AM ET / Published 08.09.19 3:46PM ET

Lars Niki/Getty
Newly unsealed court documents in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal contain testimony from an ex-employee of New York City power couple Glenn Dubin and Eva Andersson-Dubin about a “distraught” Swedish teen’s claim that she was pressured to have sex on the pedophile financier’s private island.

Rinaldo Rizzo, a former house manager for the Dubins, was in tears as he described his 2005 encounter with the 15-year-old girl in his employers’ kitchen, according to excerpts of a 2016 deposition made public for the first time on Friday.

The butler said that as the girl sat on a stool at a long counter—where she was brought by Andersson-Dubin, an ex-girlfriend of Epstein—she reminded him of other girls he had seen at Epstein’s home.

He said she was “distraught and shaking... literally quivering” as she spoke about her dealings with Epstein’s alleged madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, and his personal assistant, Sarah Kellen, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

“She sat down and sat in the stool exactly the way the girls that I mentioned to you sat at Jeffrey’s house, with no expression and with their head down,” Rizzo testified.

SECRET DOCUMENTS UNSEALED
Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring

Kate Briquelet,
Katie Baker,
Justin Miller,
Pilar Melendez,
Tracy Connor

Rizzo said that after Andersson-Dubin left the kitchen, he introduced himself and his wife to the teen.

“She doesn’t really respond,” Rizzo recalled. “Nothing verbal, no cues, her head is still down. I asked her if she would like some water, tissue, anything, and she basically doesn’t respond.”

Rizzo said he decided to try making small talk.

“Oh, by the way, do you work for Jeffrey?” he recalled asking.

“Yes,” the teen said, by his account.

“What do you do?” he asked.

“I’m Jeffrey’s executive assistant, personal assistant,” she replied.

RELATED IN U.S. NEWS

Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring

Biggest Bombshells in New Epstein Documents

When Epstein Was Cosmo’s Bachelor of the Month
She looked much too young for that, and Rizzo said he asked her how she got the job, how old she was.

“And she says to me, point blank, ‘I’m 15,’” Rizzo testified. “And I said to her. ‘You’re 15 years old and you have a position like that?’ At that point she just breaks down hysterical, and I feel like I just said something wrong, and she will not stop crying.”

“In a state of shock, she just lets it rip, and what she told me was unbelievable.”
— Rinaldo Rizzo, butler
According to the deposition, Rizzo and his wife tried to console her with words and renewed offers of water and tissue. Nothing worked.

“And then in a state of shock, she just lets it rip, and what she told me was unbelievable,” Rizzo testified. “She proceeded to tell my wife and I… 'I was on the island and there was Ghislaine, and there was Sarah,’ and she said, ‘They asked me for sex. I said no.’”

Rizzo later clarified, “She didn’t specify who asked for sex. She said they asked for sex.”

Rizzo testified that when she refused to have sex, Kellen took her phone and passport and gave them to Maxwell.

“And at that point, she said she was threatened,” Rizzo testified. “And I said, ‘Threatened?’ She says, ‘Yes. I was threatened by Ghislaine, not to discuss this.’”

Rizzo asked the teen if she had contacted her parents.

“She says, ‘I’m not supposed to talk about this,’” he recalled.

The teen reported that Epstein had also threatened her to keep quiet about what had gone on.

“The word she used was sex,” Rizzo testified, adding that it was clear the girl was in fear

“She was shaking uncontrollably,” he testified.

Rizzo said the girl stopped answering questions when she heard someone approaching the kitchen.

“Eva comes in and tells her that she will be working for Eva in the city,” Rizzo testified. “As a nanny.”

He said he saw the girl approximately a month later aboard a flight with the Dubin family to Sweden. She was dropped off at a Swedish airport.

epstein1.jpg

Ghislaine Maxwell and Eva Anderson Dubin attend Bette Midler's New York Restoration Project (NYRP) "HULAWEEN" Gala and Midlers 60th Birthday Celebration at Waldorf Astoria Hotel on October 31, 2005 in New York City.
Patrick McMullan/Getty
Epstein was arrested last month and charged with sex-trafficking, accusing of recruiting dozens of underage girls to his homes in New York and Miami.

Rizzo’s testimony was submitted in a different case, a defamation suit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Maxwell. The case, which was settled in 2017 on confidential terms, contained a trove of documents the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ordered unsealed.

Those documents also revealed that Giuffre—who claims she was Epstein and Maxwell’s “sex slave”—had accused Glenn Dubin of being part of Epstein’s sex-trafficking ring, which he denies.

“Glenn and Eva Dubin are outraged by the allegations in the unsealed court records, which are demonstrably false and defamatory. The Dubins have flight records and other evidence that definitively disprove that any such events occurred,” a spokesperson for the Dubin family told The Daily Beast on Friday.

“Glenn and Eva Dubin are outraged by the allegations in the unsealed court records, which are demonstrably false and defamatory.”
— Dubin family statement
Andersson-Dubin, a former Miss Sweden and Ford model—now a philanthropist and doctor—told The New York Times right after Epstein's arrest that she was shocked by the sex trafficking allegations against her ex-boyfriend and they were “completely counter to the person she is familiar with.”

In a separate statement, the billionaire couple declared, “The Dubins are horrified by the new allegations against Jeffrey Epstein... Had they been aware of the vile and unspeakable conduct described in these new allegations, they would have cut off all ties and certainly never have allowed their children to be in his presence.”

Eva and Glenn Dubin have been married since 1994. He is a founder of Highbridge Capital and also launched the philanthropic Robin Hood Foundation and the Dubin Breast Cancer Center at Mt. Sinai after Eva's own experience with breast cancer. They have also signed Bill Gates and Warren Buffett's Giving Pledge, to give away a portion of their wealth in their lifetime—which is estimated by Forbes to be around $2 billion.

But before Glenn Dubin, Eva had another wealthy beau—Epstein. One dancer told The Daily Beast that she flew to Palm Beach in 1983 to teach Epstein and his guests ballet barre lessons and stretching. Two of those guests were Andersson-Dubin and another Swedish model with the Ford agency, she said.

According to the Times, Andersson-Dubin was in medical school when she met Epstein, and she remained close to him after she married Glenn Dubin—who also counted himself as a friend of Epstein. Bloomberg reported that Epstein had invested in Dubin’s hedge fund.

Jeffrey Epstein
Andersson-Dubin helped to reintroduce Epstein into Manhattan’s society circles after he was released from a Palm Beach jail, followed by house arrest, in 2010. “If Mr. Epstein had Dr. Andersson-Dubin’s friendship, it suggested to others that perhaps he should be given the benefit of the doubt,” a Times article pointed out.

“She's a very loyal friend and didn't abandon him after 2008, but the frequency of their contact was less,” the spokeswoman said.

As Business Insider revealed, the Dubins invited Epstein to their Palm Beach home for Thanksgiving dinner in 2009. In an email to Epstein’s probation officer, Eva wrote, “I am 100% comfortable with Jeffrey Epstein around my children,” while acknowledging Epstein was convicted of procuring a minor for prostitution. At the time, the couple’s three kids were underage, Business Insider reported.

Epstein appears to have funded Andersson-Dubin’s projects—particularly her passion for women’s health.

In July 2012, Epstein issued a press release touting his charity’s supposed donation to the Dubin Breast Center. “The Dubin Breast Center at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, a provider of 3D mammography to test for breast cancer, announced it has received additional support from science philanthropist, Jeffrey Epstein and his foundation, The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation,” the bulletin read.

The press release included a quote only from Epstein: “Early diagnosis is clearly critical to survival. We are very excited that 3D mammography is playing a role in stopping breast cancer from developing.”

HELP US
Send The Daily Beast a Tip

The Daily Beast

According to Business Insider, Andersson-Dubin established a nonprofit in her daughter’s name, the Celina Dubin United Fund, in order to funnel Epstein’s money to the Dubin Breast Center. The article stated that Epstein “understood that a public donation from a registered sex offender might not be welcome.”

Celina Dubin United Fund’s tax-exempt application—reviewed by The Daily Beast—shows that the group's accountant, George V. Delson, is the same bookkeeper for Epstein’s former nonprofits, including the C.O.U.Q. Foundation and Epstein Interests.

The Celina Dubin United Fund was incorporated in October 2009, and listed Andersson-Dubin as the sole trustee, tax records show. A registration statement identified Brenda Ames, the CFO at Glenn Dubin's Highbridge Capital Management, as the group’s treasurer.

The nonprofit’s 2012 schedule of contributors, filed with the IRS, showed a single donor—the J. Epstein Virgin Islands Foundation, Inc., which donated $25,000. And a 2013 tax return listed a sole expense of $22,413, back to the J. Epstein Virgin Islands Foundation, Inc.

A statement attached to the 2013 tax form shows the Celina Dubin group terminated on Feb. 28, 2013, and that $22,413 would be returned to Epstein since it had not been used, per the agreement between Andersson-Dubin’s and Epstein’s charities. The March 2012 agreement was signed on Epstein’s behalf by his longtime attorney, Darren Indyke.

In March of this year, The Daily Beast exposed Epstein’s secret charity, Gratitude America Ltd., which was quietly created in 2012.

In 2016, Gratitude America Ltd. shelled out $50,000 to Harvard’s historic theater troupe, the Hasty Pudding Institute of 1770. After The Daily Beast’s story, the institute removed Epstein’s name from a roster of top donors on its website.

The Hasty Pudding website also lists “Eva & Glenn Dubin” as donors who’ve contributed $25,000 or more to the group. According to her LinkedIn page and photos of Hasty Pudding events, Celina Dubin was a member of the club.

Gratitude America also donated $10,000 to the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai, where Celina Dubin is a medical student.

Aside from the Dubins’ connections to Epstein through philanthropy, Glenn had encouraged Epstein to invest $80 million in a hedge fund by onetime wunderkind Daniel Zwirn from 2002 to 2005, according to reports in New York and Business Insider.

Zwirn was a former senior portfolio manager at Dubin’s Highbridge Capital. Epstein also invested in Highbridge in 1998, New York reported, citing a source familiar with the matter.

In 2006, Epstein had tried to withdraw his investment, which blossomed to $140 million, after he learned of accounting irregularities, including $3 million spent on a Gulfstream jet, which Zwirn claimed was purchased for him by the fund’s CFO without his knowledge.

Zwirn’s fund collapsed in 2008 after the Securities and Exchange Commission launched an investigation into its accounting. “One of the early investors that I introduced to Zwirn was Jeffrey Epstein,” Dubin stated in a 2010 affidavit, as part of a later lawsuit over Epstein’s lost millions. “Epstein was both a personal friend of mine and a long-time investor in [Highbridge].”

Meanwhile, Glenn Dubin’s name was mentioned in two depositions relating to Epstein’s abuse of underage girls, as part of the Jane Doe lawsuit against the government.

During a 2010 deposition of Epstein’s alleged co-conspirator and “sex slave” Nadia Marcinkova, victims’ lawyer Brad Edwards asked various questions, including “Do you know Bill Clinton?” and “Do you know what Jeffrey Epstein’s relationship is with Alan Dershowitz?”

Marcinkova pleaded the Fifth in response to each query.

“Do you know Glenn Dubin?” he asked the young woman.

She pleaded the Fifth.

Similarly, in a 2010 deposition of another alleged co-conspirator Adriana Ross (also known as Adriana Mucinska), lawyers asked:

“Can you tell us any of the other folks that Jeffrey Epstein would supply underage minor girls to?”

“I refuse to answer,” Ross said.

“Do you know a man by the name of Glenn Dubin?”

“I refuse to answer.”

“His wife at some point in time was associated with Jeffrey Epstein; is that correct?”

“I refuse to answer.”

“And her name’s Eva Dubin; is that right?”

“I refuse to answer.”

“Either way, isn’t it true that Jeffrey Epstein then started supplying underage females to Glenn Dubin?”

She refused to answer.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... ed-for-sex

ᴸᵁᴸᵁ ᴸᴱ ᴹᴼᴼ

Look... Epstein was the main offender.
He had MANY co-conspirators— his EQUAL, being Ghislaine. AFAIK, she’s not deceased.

BRUNEL

The DUBINS

Secrets...the more people who know, the harder it is to to keep secrets

Those who participated in abuse have reason to keep secrets...

But there are others who may feel more inclined to speak: victims, witnesses, employees etc., if they haven’t already started to.

There’s good reason why Ghislaine is hiding. And it’s not bc she’s innocent.

#WheresGhislaine

#WheresGhislaine
https://twitter.com/LuluLemew/status/11 ... 6813872129

Seth Abramson

1) He told a journalist that for years he and Trump were "best friends"
2) He told a journalist he underwrote Trump's purchase of Mar-a-Lago
3) An associate told a journalist that Trump *went to Epstein's home* on 12/24/17
4) There are signs he managed cash for MBS

PS/ I came into possession of these facts personally, as I know the journalist. I facilitated this info being sent to major media, and nothing was done with it. From the start, I feared if the information were not published quickly, it would encourage the false representation...

PS2/ ...of the Epstein case as being disconnected from Trump, which would (in turn) lead to less vigilance in overseeing it. One of the things I feared was that Jeffrey Epstein would be killed or be allowed to kill himself. That has now come to pass, so I won't be silent anymore.

PS3/ None of those involved know the truth of Epstein's claims. But media must now investigate whether Epstein underwrote Mar-a-Lago, whether Trump visited Epstein's home around Christmas 2017, and whether the $18 billion in oil money Epstein was investing in the U.S. was MBS's.

PS4/ I'm livid at myself. As a journalist I knew this info had to go public as soon as possible, and said so to everyone. I knew there were dangers to it breaking too late. And now it's too late. There would've been more vigilance on Epstein if his ties to Trump had been clearer.

PS5/ All I can do now is say that Epstein claimed he and Trump had been best friends for years and that he underwrote Trump's Florida home, and that per an associate of his Trump was in that home in late December 2017, despite telling America he hadn't seen Epstein in many years.

PS6/ It's definite that Trump was in Florida during the period he allegedly visited Epstein's home. To do further work to confirm Trump was there would require an investigative team for a major-media outlet. And of *course* a journalist should also ask the president if it's true.

PS7/ I will repeat again that these are claims made by the late Jeffrey Epstein, so they will need to be further investigated. But I will also say that they were made to a journalist and that they track with public information, and therefore they have some indicia of reliability.

PS8/ That Epstein and Trump were very close for a period of time is clear, and there's even some *video* evidence to substantiate it. That Epstein has had a connection to Mar-a-Lago and even recruited at least one victim from Trump's Florida home (a Trump employee) is also clear.

PS9/ Epstein telling a journalist he was managing $18B in US investments for a Middle Easterner involved in oil, then the FBI finding a framed photo of MBS in his house, suggests, given that MBS is one of the few people in the world with $18B to invest, there may be a connection.

PS10/ I expect to have more to say about all of this in the coming days.

NOTE TO MEDIA/ The Trump-Epstein Florida visit was *approximately* December 24, 2017. The info is that it was a couple days before December 26, 2017, so December 22nd or 23rd is a possibility as well. That whole week in 2017 (during which Trump was in Florida) must be looked at.

NOTE TO READERS/ As should be very clear from this thread, I'm not making *any* claims about Trumpworld involvement in Epstein's death. I am passing on claims by Epstein and saying if media had done more with this info earlier perhaps Epstein would have been more closely watched.
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status ... 4742168576
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Trump's predictable reaction to Epstein's death, since he can't blame Obama:

Trump retweets post promoting conspiracy theory about Jeffrey Epstein's death

Rachel Frazin

President Trump on Saturday retweeted a post promoting a conspiracy theory about Jeffrey Epstein's death.

The tweet, by Twitter user Terrence K. Williams, blamed the death on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Clinton and does not provide evidence.

The tweet included the hashtags #ClintonBodyCount and #ClintonCrimeFamily, as well as a photo of both the former president and former secretary of State. Conspiracy theories linking the death to both the Clinton and Trump himself trended Saturday on Twitter.

The Hill has attempted to reach the White House, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton for comment.

Officials on Saturday said that Epstein, who had been indicted on sex-trafficking charges, died overnight by an apparent suicide while in jail.

Epstein, a registered sex offender, was arrested last month and was awaiting trial.

He has been linked to both Trump and Bill Clinton, but both have denied wrongdoing in their meetings with the financier.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Find Ken Lay, (Bushies fiend) and Joe Paterno; where ever they're hiding, AND you'll find Mr. E.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:42 am

I'm going to take it easy on trump & his even more bizarre behavior. After all, one of his closest friends died suddenly yesterday :P

The Shame and Disgrace Will Linger

On Saturday, President Trump spread a conspiracy theory accusing the Clintons of murdering Jeffrey Epstein.
AUG 10, 2019
=
August 10, 1969: SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.—President Nixon accused his predecessor Lyndon Baines Johnson of complicity in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Speaking with reporters on the first day of a 10-day stay at his Pacific Ocean vacation home ….

Of course, that never happened. Obviously. How could it, how dare it? But had it happened, such an accusation—by a president, against a former president—would have convulsed the United States and the world. Today, President Trump accused his predecessor, Bill Clinton—or possibly his 2016 campaign opponent, former First Lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—of complicity in the death of the accused sex-trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein.

Reactions to actions by Trump are always filtered through the prism of the ever-more-widely accepted view—within his administration, within Congress, within the United States and around the world—that the 45th president is a reckless buffoon, a conspiratorial racist moron, whose weird comments should be disregarded by sensible people.

By now, Trump’s party in Congress, the members of his Cabinet, and even his White House entourage all tacitly agree that Trump’s occupancy of the office held by Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and Eisenhower must be a bizarre cosmic joke, not to be taken seriously. CNN’s Jake Tapper on August 2 quoted a “senior national security official” as saying: "Everyone at this point ignores what the president says and just does their job. The American people should take some measure of confidence in that.”

Everybody at this point ignores what the president says.

So even though Trump just retweeted the comedian Terrence K. Williams accusing the Clinton family of murder, the people who work for Trump may ignore that, too. They know that the president punches the retweet button like an addled retiree playing the slots through a fog of painkillers means nothing. The days of “taking Trump seriously, not literally” have long-since passed. By this point, Trump is taken neither seriously nor literally. His words are as worthless as Trump Organization IOUs.

But cosmic joke or no cosmic joke, Donald Trump is the president of the United States. You may not like it. I don’t like it. Mike Pompeo doesn’t like it. Mitch McConnell doesn’t like it. Kevin McCarthy doesn’t like it. But it’s still a fact, and each succeeding outrage makes it no less a fact. Grinning and flashing a thumbs-up over an orphaned baby? Yes, still president. Tweeting that a third-tier dictator has threatened him with more missile tests unless he halts military exercises with a U.S. ally——and that he has surrendered to that blackmail? Shamefully, still president. Accusing a former U.S. president of murder? It’s incredible, it’s appalling, it’s humiliating … but, yes, he is the president all the same.

Trump’s circle probably expects the world to sputter for a while and then be distracted by some new despicable statement or act. That is how it has gone for nearly three years, and that is how it is likely still to go. Trump is steering the U.S. and the world into a trade war and perhaps a financial crisis and recession along with it. He is wrecking the structure of U.S. alliances in Asia and his rhetoric is inciting shooting rampages against minorities. Compared to that, mere slurs and insults perhaps weigh lighter in the crushing dumpster-load of Trump’s output of unfitness for the office he holds.

But it shouldn’t be forgotten, either, in the onrush of events. The certainty that Trump will descend ever deeper into sub-basements of “new lows” after this new low should not numb us to its newness and lowness.

Neither the practical impediments to impeachment and the Twenty-Fifth Amendment process, nor the foibles and failings of the candidates running to replace him, efface the fact that this presidency shames and disgraces the office every minute of every hour of every day. And even when it ends, however it ends, the shame will stain it still.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... in/595915/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Grizzly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:18 am

Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center immediately popped into my mind ...

10m20s mark

PKD was right, we are living false time. THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED

The simulation is showing cracks... he also thought that the passage of time stopped in 76AD and restarted in 1974 and that the appearance of time passing between those dates was the result of the machinations of an insane Demi-god.

SERIOUSLY...
Mother-load here...
https://www.coreysdigs.com/trafficking/jeffrey-epsteins-st-thomas-network-comms-and-an-elite-school/

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Spook » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pm

That link looks fascinating. Thanks.
I also wonder what chance Mr. Epstein is currently sitting in bed, hands trembling, whilst holding the mirror to his future self...
Spook

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:01 am

"FBI: let's leak this 'conspiracists are potential terrorists document' before all the shit goes down, you know why.

People: this whole Epstein thing smells fishy, I'm not the conspiracy type but...

FBI: hey there judge, these people are into conspiracies, mind if we get access to all their meta data?"

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Tangentially related?
Belgium-Protest against handling of child sex case

27 dead witnesses..
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cr835k/in_the_dutroux_serial_child_rape_case_20/
I listened to Red Handed's podcast about this case and it made me absolutely furious. The corruption was sickening.

It had the same effect on Belgians and they organised the 'white protest' where people wore something white and assembled in town squares to protest against the police and govt. Thousands of people walked out of their jobs and schools at the appointed hour and took to the streets. Firefighters turned their hoses on govt buildings. People will only stomach so much.

Here's what happens at 2:51 m mark:

Does Belgians have their own creepy Biden? Jesus are they just flaunting their deeds? You think in consideration of modesty they wouldn't even think to do this shit, at least right now.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:54 pm

Why no map of AON?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Addendum to the above...

Eric Weinstein, executive vice president, Aon Risk Solutions. Weinstein is easy to find, as he’s involved in the Economic Forum, on the board of Albquerque Economic Development and helps with Samaritan Counseling Center’s annual Ethics in Business Awards. He also runs the state’s largest insurance brokerage, according to this week’s Business List in the weekly edition, and is an ABF 40 Under Forty alum.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:02 pm

They've conditioned the masses to accept their stories without any proof. Either demand pics, video and sworn affidavits of these fantastic events, or assume they are made-up/staged and simply disengage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/crmxol/theyve_conditioned_the_masses_to_accept_their/

^^^relevant...

Basically it's a suggestion that you walk away and not participate in their bullshit if they are not showing their cards after a "win".

If a card player rakes the pot claiming they had three aces over the rest of the table, but doesn't show his cards, what ya gonna do? Keep playing cards with the piece of shit? Or walk away?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:10 pm