Hi Jeff

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hi Jeff

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:25 pm

maybe you could help us out here or I guess you just came by to see the food fight

It would be a good idea if we could get a reset on this dust up

sorry for all the trouble

this situation has been building for quite awhile
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: Hi Jeff

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:49 pm

cross posting so Jeff's post does not get missed

Jeff » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:18 pm wrote:There's no way this won't sound anodyne, but isn't the board big enough for everyone?

I won't pretend to be up to speed on all of the disagreements here, but maybe that's good. The issues are maybe irrelevant to my point, which is that you don't all need to be pals, but maybe you do need to give each other some space.

I don't want anybody banned or the board to be heavily moderated. In return, all I'd like is some basic, online courtesy. Like not flooding someone's thread, or driving discussion off topic, or making vicious personal attacks. That kind of stuff.

Jeff out.

thank you so much for stopping by and giving us some guidance on how to get along we needed it

nice that we have your own words and not a second hand interpretation of what you want to happen here

I always thought there was a lot of room here, I never got a notice all the space was used up :)
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:45 am

sorry that you came here and expressed your views on how you as owner of this site wants things to be going forward and some people here are purposefully ignoring you, being so disrespectful I didn't think your words were up for discussion

I don't want anybody banned or the board to be heavily moderated either but a couple people here are STILL after you coming here and stating it plain and simple are demanding other members be banned. It seems they didn't even read your post

I promise you I will not flooding someone's else's thread

or drive discussion off topic

or make vicious personal attacks

what really disturbs me is that I have read a couple of posts by 2 members that they believe Elvis was carrying out their agenda for this place. While I do not believe that to be true I don't believe Elvis would do that they seem to be under the impression that Elvis was working for them and not just being a moderator of this board. Why they believe that is a mystery to me. Maybe they think by giving that impression it gives more credence to their views on how this place should be run, I am only guessing at this point. That's not a healthy situation for RI. I believe the mods are very fair. The mods should not be used in this way, these two are spreading rumors that it is true and it has lead to more trouble for RI because there are some people here that believe it to be a fact, that is causing serious problems and the continuing calls for me and others to be banned.

Thank you for re affirming that you do not want anyone banned.

and thanks for trying
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:03 am

What an absolute farce.

What charade is this?

Rhetorical, as I have no interest in the sure-to-be contrived response.

Out.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:09 am

not flooding someone's thread, or driving discussion off topic,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YATLC7XnwUo
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:10 am

I have been given some very good advice, am utilizing a feature Jeff gave to this board and have put 4 members on ignore. I am stating this now so there is no confusion as to why I am not replying to posters that have repeatedly either said I should be banned, repeatedly thrown personal attacks at me or demanded that I respond to their interrogation of me. I am just not reading them any longer PERIOD. Hopefully if they are breaking the rules a mod will step in on my behalf, I will not be affected by them that is my choice. They can chose to be adults share this place with consideration for all members like you post made clear or....they will not and I can not do anything about that

of course I can still see the name of the poster but not his remarks, I refuse to even read them anymore but I do believe it goes something like this and that is all I need to know

not sorry for the humor it's the only way

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:19 am

of course you are looking, and will be unable to leave this without response even if you pretend you're not responding.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Return to General Discussion