Frogger sodomizes Donkey Kong on a Commodore 64

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Frogger sodomizes Donkey Kong on a Commodore 64

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:08 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/customers- ... 1566491162

Customers Handed Over Their DNA. The Company Let the FBI Take a Look.
Millions of consumers have bought home-test kits, including 1.5 million from FamilyTreeDNA. How that data is used is largely left up to the companies

https://www.laconiadailysun.com/news/lo ... bc165.html

Peter Spanos: Not joining FBI a fateful decision
* By RICK GREEN, THE LACONIA DAILY SUN Aug 21, 2019 Upd

https://gothamist.com/2019/08/22/muslim ... igrant.php

Pressured To Spy On NYC Mosques For Two Years, An Immigrant FBI Informant Seeks A Way Out
BY ARUN VENUGOPAL, WNYC
AUG. 22, 2019 4:00 A.M. • 5 COMMEN

https://www.cpomagazine.com/data-privac ... -concerns/

New FBI Plans for Social Media Surveillance Already Raising Significant Privacy Concerns

https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/nypd-cop- ... d-torched/

NYPD cop tried to collect insurance on ‘stolen’ BMW that was found torched
By Craig McCarthy and Andrew Denney
August 22, 2019 | 6:06

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-form ... y-in-court

Uniformed Cop Who Allegedly Gunned Down Screaming Wife Hasn’t Faced Justice
It’s been five weeks since John Formisano allegedly killed his estranged wife and injured her boyfriend—and he still hasn’t been to court.

https://reason.com/2019/08/22/court-rul ... -immunity/

Court Rules Cop Who Shot Unarmed 15-Year-Old Is Protected by Qualified Immunity
The ruling once again shows the legal disgrace that is qualified immunity.
BILLY BINION | 8.22.2019 5:20 PM

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Fo ... 371200.php

Former cop accused of contacting victim’s mother
By Daniel Tepfer Published 3:31 pm EDT, Thursday, August 22, 2019
A retired Trumbull cop charged with using a department computer to track down a teenaged girl he had met through a department Cadet program was accused Thursday of attempting to contact the girl’s mother.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/cri ... story.html

Chicago cop pleads guilty to taking bribes for accident victim information

By JASON MEISNER

CHICAGO TRIBUNE |
AUG 22, 2019 | 3:03 PM

https://www.app.com/story/news/investig ... 072941001/

Middletown police sergeant charged with DWI, vehicular assault, leaving scene in New York

Alex N. Gecan, Asbury Park Press Published 1:42 p.m. ET Aug. 22, 2019 | Updated 6:55 p.m. ET Aug. 22, 2019

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-gon ... BknjkUOnw/

New Mexico Cop Raped Teen who Reported it to 3 Teachers who all Remained Silent

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-g ... MmPn3N2nw/

NY Detective who Performed Illegal Chokehold Receiving nearly $100K in Donations

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/ar ... iral-video

Coalition calls for firing of Royal Oak cop who stopped Black man in viral video
Posted By Steve Neavling on Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 4:11 pm

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/cri ... 078949001/

Milwaukee officer who was driving in crash that killed partner is charged with domestic violence

Bruce Vielmetti, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Published 6:16 p.m. CT Aug. 21, 2019 | Updated 9:10 a.m. CT Aug. 22, 2019

https://www.sheltonherald.com/news/arti ... 368997.php

Bridgeport cop sues three Shelton officers, claiming false arrest
By Brian Gioiele Updated 10:48 am EDT, Thursday, August 22, 2019

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles ... on_wiretap

Another Dirty Cop. Feds Charge Detroit Narcotics Officer With Taking $15,000 Bribe From Drug Dealer
Tweet

August 22, 2019, 12:52 PM by  Charlie LeDuff

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-ju ... e-clintons

The road not taken: Another FBI failure involving the Clintons surfaces
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 08/22/19 07:00 PM EDT

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/22/los ... abolition/

LOS ANGELES COUNTY VOTES TO STOP CONSTRUCTION OF NEW JAIL-LIKE FACILITY, ADDING MOMENTUM TO NATIONAL ABOLITION MOVEMENT
Francisco Aviles Pino
August 22 2019, 6:00 a.m.
The exterior of Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles on Aug. 22, 2015. Photo: FG/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images/Getty Images
IN THE FALL of 2017, Yvonne Esparaza gathered all the mental health records she could find in order to plead to a Los Angeles

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/22/ber ... te-policy/

BERNIE SANDERS’S CLIMATE PLAN IS MORE RADICAL THAN HIS OPPONENTS’ — AND MORE LIKELY TO SUCCEED
Kate Aronoff
August 22 2019, 4:33 p.m.
Sen. Bernie Sanders speaks during a rally at Howard University on May 13, 2019, in Washington, D.C. Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images)
IF YOU TRIED to design a program with the aim of offending the top brass of the world’s most powerful corporations and the politicians whose careers they bankroll, you’d get something like what Bernie Sanders unveiled today in his $16.3 trillion Green New Deal platform. That’s part of the point. “We need

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

NYC settles police dept. 'threesome’ lawsuit for $125,000

By THOMAS TRACY

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
AUG 22, 2019 | 6:57 PM

I Volunteer to Kidnap Oliver North
by
Michael Levine

Undercover DEA agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena was tortured to death slowly by professionals. Every known maximum-pain technique, from electric shocks to his testicles to white hot rods inserted in his rectum, was applied. A doctor stood by to keep him alive. The heart of the thirty-seven year old father of two boys refused to quit for more than twenty-four hours. His cries, along with the soft-spoken, calm voices of the men who were slowly and meticulously savaging his body, were tape-recorded.
Kiki, one of only three hundred of us in the world (DEA agents on foreign assignment), had been kidnapped in broad daylight from in front of the U.S. Consular office in Guadalajara, Mexico by Mexican cops working for drug traffickers and, apparently, high level Mexican government people whose identities we would never know. They would be protected by people in our own government to whom Kiki's life meant less than nothing.

When teams of DEA agents were sent to Mexico, first, to find the missing Kiki, then to hunt for his murderers, they were met by a the stone wall of a corrupt Mexican government that refused to cooperate. To the horror and disgust of many of us, our government backed down from the Mexicans; other interests, like NAFTA, banking agreements and the covert support of Ollie North's Contras, were more important than the life of an American undercover agent. DEA agents were ordered by the Justice Department, to keep our mouths shut about Mexico; an order that was backed up by threats from the office of Attorney General Edwin Meese himself. Instead of tightening restrictions on the Mexican debt, our Treasury Department moved to loosen them as if to reward them for their filthy deed. As an added insult Mexico was granted cooperating nation in the drug war status, giving them access to additional millions in American drug war funds and loans.

Somehow a CIA—unaware that their own chief of Soviet counter intelligence, Aldrich Ames, was selling all America's biggest secrets to the KGB for fourteen years with all the finesse of a Jersey City garage sale—was able to obtain the tape-recordings of Kiki's torture death. No one in media or government had the courage to publicly ask them explain how they were able to obtain the tapes, yet know nothing of the murder as it was happening; no one had the courage to ask them to explain the testimony of a reliable government informant, (during a California trial related to Camarena's murder), that Kiki's murderers believed they were protected by the CIA. Nor did our elected leaders have the courage to investigate numerous other reports linking the CIA directly to the murderers.

Our government's sellout of Kiki Camarena, of all DEA agents, of the war on drugs, was such that United States Congressman, Larry Smith, stated, on the floor of Congress:

"I personally am convinced that the Justice Department is against the best interests of the United States in terms of stopping drugs... What has a DEA agent who puts his life on the line got to look forward to? The U.S. Government is not going to back him up. I find that intolerable."

What does Oliver North have to do with this?

A lot of us, Kiki's fellow agents, believe that the Mexican government never would have dared take the action they did, had they not believed the US government to be as hypocritical and corrupt as they were and still are. And if there was ever a figure in our history that was the paradigm of that corruption it is the man President Reagan called "an American hero"; the same man Nancy Reagan later called a liar: Oliver North.

No one person in our government's history more embodied what Senator John Kerry referred to when he called the US protection of the drug smuggling Contras a "betrayal of the American people."

Few Americans, thanks to what one time CIA chief William Colby referred to as the news media's "misplaced sense of patriotism," are aware that the Nobel prize winning President of Costa Rica, Oscar Arias—as a result of an in-depth investigation by the Costa Rican Congressional Commission on Narcotics that found "virtually all [Ollie North supported] Contra factions were involved in drug trafficking"—banned Oliver North, U.S. Ambassador Lewis Tambs, National Security Advisor Admiral John Poindexter, Presidential Advisor Richard Secord and C.I.A. station chief José Fernandez, by Executive order, from ever entering Costa Rica— for their roles in utilizing Costa Rican territory for cocaine trafficking.

In fact, when Costa Rica began its investigation into the drug trafficking allegations against North and naively thought that the U.S. would gladly lend a hand in efforts to fight drugs, they received a rude awakening about the realities of America's war on drugs as opposed to its "this-scourge-will-end" rhetoric.

After five witnesses testified before the U.S. Senate, confirming that John Hull—a C.I.A. operative and the lynch-pin of North's contra re supply operation—had been actively running drugs from Costa Rica to the U.S. "under the direction of the C.I.A.," Costa Rican authorities arrested him. Hull then quickly jumped bail and fled to the U.S.—according to my sources—with the help of DEA, putting the drug fighting agency in the schizoid business of both kidnapping accused drug dealers and helping them escape; although the Supreme Court has not legalized the latter . . . yet.

The then-President of Costa Rica, Oscar Arias was stunned when he received letters from nineteen U.S. Congressman—including Lee Hamilton of Indiana, the Democrat who headed the Iran-contra committee—warning him "to avoid situations . . . that could adversely affect our relations." Arias, who won the Nobel prize for ending the contra war, stated that he was shocked that "relations between [the United States] and my country could deteriorate because [the Costa Rican] legal system is fighting against drug trafficking."

In my twenty-five years experience with DEA which includes running some of their highest level international drug trafficking investigations, I have never seen an instance of comparable allegations where DEA did not set up a multi-agency task force size operation to conduct an in-depth conspiracy investigation. Yet in the case of Colonel North and the other American officials, no investigation whatsoever has been initiated by DEA or any other investigative agency.

The total "public" investigation into the drug allegations by the Senate was falsely summed up in the statement of a staffer, on the House select committee, Robert A. Bermingham who notified Chairman Hamilton on July 23, 1987, that after interviewing "hundreds" of people his investigation had not developed any corroboration of "media-exploited allegations that the U.S. government condoned drug trafficking by contra leaders . . . or that Contra leaders or organizations did in fact take part in such activity." Every government official accused of aiding and covering up for the contra drug connection, Colonel Ollie included, then hung his hat on this statement, claiming they had been "cleared."

The only trouble was that investigative journalists, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn—after interviewing many of the chief witnesses whose testimony implicated North and the contras in drug trafficking, including several whose testimony was later found credible enough to be used to convict Manuel Noriega—could find not one who had been interviewed by Bermingham or his staff. In fact, the two journalists seem to have caught Bermingham red-handed in what can only be described, at best, as a gross misrepresentation of fact, when he (Bermingham) quoted the chief counsel of a House Judiciary subcommittee, Hayden Gregory as dismissing the drug evidence and calling it "street talk." Gregory told the Cockburns that the "street talk" comment was taken out of context; that he had not even met Bermingham until July 22 (two days before Bermingham wrote the report) and that he had in fact told Bermingham that there were "serious allegations against almost every contra leader."

When President Bush said, "All those who look the other way are as guilty as the drug dealers," he was not only talking about a moral guilt, but a legal one as well. Thus, if any U.S. official knew of North and the contra's drug activities and did not take proper action, or covered up for it, he is "guilty" of a whole series of crimes that you to go to jail for; crimes that carry a minimum jail term; crimes like Aiding and Abetting, Conspiracy, Misprision of a Felony, Perjury, and about a dozen other violations of law related to misuse and malfeasance of public office. I'm not talking about some sort of shadow conspiracy here. As a veteran, criminal investigator I don't deal in speculation. I document facts and evidence and then work like hell to corroborate my claims so that I can send people to jail.

What I am talking about is "Probable Cause"—a legal principle that every junior agent and cop is taught before he hits the street. It mandates that an arrest and/or criminal indictment must occur when there exists evidence that would give any "reasonable person" grounds to believe, that anyone— U.S. government officials included—had violated or conspired to violate federal narcotic laws. Any U.S. government law enforcement officer or elected official who fails to take appropriate action when such Probable Cause exists, is in violation of his oath as well as federal law; and under that law it takes surprisingly little evidence for a Conspiracy conviction.

As an example, early in my career I arrested a man named John Clements, a twenty-two year old, baby-faced guitar player, who happened to be present at the transfer of three kilos of heroin—an amount that doesn't measure up to a tiny percentage of the many tons of cocaine, (as much as one half the U.S. cocaine consumption), that North and his Contras have been accused of pouring onto our streets. Clements was a silent observer in a trailer parked in the middle of a Gainesville, Florida swamp, while a smuggler—whom I had arrested hours earlier in New York City and "flipped" (convinced to work as an informer for me)— turned the heroin over to the financier of the operation. Poor John Clements, a friend of both men, a "gofer" as he would later be described, was just unlucky enough to be there.

The twenty-two year old guitar player couldn't claim "national security," when asked to explain his presence, nor could he implicate a President of the United States in his criminal activities as Colonel North did. John Clements wrote no self-incriminating computer notes that indicated his deep involvement in drug trafficking, as North did; he didn't have hundreds of pages of diary notes in his own handwriting also reflecting narcotics trafficking. John Clements did not shred incriminating documents and lie to congress as North did; nor was he responsible for millions in unaccounted for U.S. government funds as North was. Clements did not have enough cash hidden in a closet slush fund to pay $14,000 cash for a car, as North did while earning the salary of a Lieutenant Colonel. John Clements only had about $3 and change in his pocket.

Nor did John Clements campaign for the release from jail of a drug smuggling, murderer whose case was described by the Justice Department as the worst case of narco terrorism in our history, as North did. Poor young John wouldn't have dreamed of making deals with drug dealer Manny Noriega to aid in the support of the drug smuggling Contras, as North did. No, John Clements was certainly not in Ollie North's league, he couldn't have done a millionth of the damage North and his protectors have been accused of doing to the American people, even if he wanted to.

But John Clements did do something Ollie North never did and probably never will do—he went to jail. A jury of his peers in Gainseville Florida found more than enough evidence to convict him of Conspiracy to violate the federal drug laws. The judge sentenced him to thirty years in a Federal prison. Ollie North on the other hand was only charged with lying to a Congress so mistrusted and disrespected by the American people that he was virtually applauded for the crime.

Criminality in drug trafficking cases is lot easier than proving whether or not someone lied to Congress and is certainly a lot less "heroic." Statements like "I don't remember," "I didn't know," and "No one told me," or "I sought approval from my superiors for every one of my actions," are only accepted as valid defenses by Congressmen and Senators with difficulties balancing check books—not American jurors trying drug cases. And when you're found guilty you got to jail—you don't run for a seat on the Senate.

And why would I volunteer to kidnap Ollie? For three reasons: first, kidnapping is now legal; second, I have experience kidnapping; and third, it is the only way those tens of millions of Americans who have suffered the betrayal of their own government will ever see even a glimmer of justice.

Several years after Kiki's last tape-recorded cries were shoved well under a government rug, a maverick group of DEA agents decided to take the law into their own hands. Working without the knowledge or approval of most of the top DEA bosses, whom they mistrusted, the agents arranged to have Dr. Humberto Alvarez Machain, a Mexican citizen alleged to have participated in Kiki's murder, abducted at gun point in Guadalajara Mexico and brought to Los Angeles to stand trial.

On June 16, 1992, the United States Supreme Court ruled in the landmark Machain Decision that the actions of those agents was "legal." The ruling said in no uncertain terms that U.S. law enforcement authorities could literally and figuratively kidnap violators of American drug law in whatever country they found them and drag them physically and against their will to the U.S. to stand trial. Immediately thereafter the Ayatollahs declared that they too could rove the world and kidnap violators of Islamic law and drag them back to Iran to stand trial. Kidnapping, therefore, has now become an accepted tool of law enforcement throughout the world.

Resorting to all sorts of wild extremes to bring drug traffickers to justice is nothing new for the U.S. government. At various times during my career as a DEA agent I was assigned to some pretty unorthodox operations—nothing quite as radical as invading Panama and killing a thousand innocents to capture long-time CIA asset Manny Noriega—but I was once, (long before the Machain Decision), assigned to a group of undercover agents on a kidnapping mission. Posing as a soccer team, we landed in Argentina in a chartered jet during the wee hours of the morning, where the Argentine Federal Police had three international drug dealers—two of whom had never in their lives set foot in the United States—waiting for us trussed up in straight-jackets with horse feed-bags over their heads, each beaten to a pulpy, toothless mess. In those years we used to call it a "controlled expulsion." I think I like the honesty of kidnapping a little better.

By now you're probably saying, "Get real Levine you live in a nation whose politicians ripped their own people off for half a trillion dollars in a savings and loan scam, a nation whose Attorney General ordered the FBI to attack a house full of innocent babies, and this is the decade of Ruby Ridge, Waco and Whitewater-gate; your own people sent Kiki Camarena to Mexico to be murdered and then gave aid and comfort to those who murdered him—how can you expect justice?"

If you aren't saying these things you should be. And you'd be right. Under the current two-party, rip-off system of American politics with their complete control of main stream media, I expect Ollie North to have a bright future in politics, while hundreds of thousands of Americans like John rot in jail. Ollie North, after all, is the perfect candidate. But there is one faint glimmer of hope remaining, and it isn't in America.

Since the democratic and staunchly anti-drug Costa Rica is, thus far, the only nation with the courage to have publicly accused Oliver North, a US Ambassador and a CIA station chief of running drugs from their sovereignty to the United States, I find myself, duty-bound to make them, or any other nation that would have the courage to make similar charges, the following offer:

I, Michael Levine, twenty-five year veteran undercover agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration, given the mandate of the Supreme Court's Machain Decision and in fulfillment of my oath to the U.S. government and its taxpayers to arrest and seize all those individuals who would smuggle or cause illegal drugs to be smuggled into the United States or who would aid and abet drug smugglers, do hereby volunteer my services to any sovereign, democratic nation who files legal Drug Trafficking charges against Colonel Oliver North and any of his cohorts; to do everything in my power including kidnapping him, seizing his paper shredder, reading him his constitutional rights and dragging his butt to wherever that sovereignty might be, (with or without horse feed-bag); to once-and-for-all stand trial for the horrific damages caused to my country, my fellow law enforcement officers, and to my family.
fruhmenschen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:30 pm

Anyone paying attention - in the rest of the world, outside of the Anglo-Saxon centric - knows that the FBI is the secret police of America.

The FBI have been at work for nigh on 70 years, following the dictat issued by the controlling powers of the US - and here you are, Fruh, pointing out that which anyone who is remotely cognisant of how things work is well-aware of.

It feels to me like you may well be flogging a dead horse. I say this because there is a cognitive dissonance at play which precludes anyone but the most keenly interested in truth, from actually giving a damn.

Of course, this web site is populated, in the main, by those kind of people - that give a damn. However, many of these minds, whilst sensing that there is something deeply wrong with their culture, cannot take the step towards acknowledging that to change the way the world works, means sacrifice. I do not mean cutting the throat of a herd animal kind of sacrifice, but the kind of sacrifice where changing the world around them may be painful on a personal level. Their families may suffer - there may be real hardship, loss, pain. This is unacceptable to most.
It's a dichotemy that keeps the controlling powers exactly where they want to be.

This thread is an invaluable resource on the crimes of America's own secret police, something for the history books to refer back to, should they be written thus, but -

crimes that are close to home are nowhere as easy to cope with - in the collective US psyche - as the exotic, faraway crimes of others. The faraway crimes are far more remote and thus appealing - witness the fervid denunciation of Russia, Iran, Syria, Irag, Afghanistan, which are seared into the American imagination at the behest of the media - none of which compare to what your own secret police do to your own population daily.

We each preach to the converted in the most effective way possible.
I wonder if that is enough in this day and age.

Do you have anything to absolutely blow the lid off this shit?
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby fruhmenschen » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:27 pm

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/ ... 065434001/

Man, 75, tells Belton officer to close bathroom door then gets fined $257

Mike Ellis, Anderson Independent Mail Published 10:39 a.m. ET Aug. 22, 2019 | Updated 8:58 p.m. ET Aug. 22, 2019

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... -transport

Hong Kong riot police beat protesters at anti-surveillance rally
Teargas thrown at masked demonstrators angry over lamp posts equipped with CCTV

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/08/2-nj-co ... force.html

2 N.J. cops from embattled police department sued again for excessive force
Updated 12:21 PM; Today 10:18 AM

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/08/23/tex ... d-warrant/

Texas Police Chief Kills Himself After Being Served Warrant
August 23, 2019 at 10:05 pm
Filed Under:Bru

https://www.theroot.com/california-teen ... 1837527682

California Teen Seeks Justice in Court After Being Beaten by Police While at a Family Birthday Party

Dara Sharif
Yesterday 10:30pmFiled to: POLICE USE OF FORCE

A California teen who ended up being pummeled by a police officer when cops raided a relative’s birthday party earlier this year is now suing, charging excessive force.
The beating of 17-ye

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/loca ... 32041.html

Montebello Police Lieutenant Arrested on Suspicion of DUI

By City News Service
Published 2 hours ago

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... th-penalty

Landmark US case to expose rampant racial bias behind the death penalty

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... n-of-color

Aaron Burr, vice-president who killed Hamilton, had children of color
Philadelphia ceremony honors John Pierre Burr, prominent member of black society now recognised as son of founding father

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... tamir-rice

'Our dad is dead': the families left behind after police shootings

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... rd/596758/

When Kamala Was a Top Cop
If elected, can the candidate be trusted to hold government officials accountable and oversee a progressive criminal justice system? Her past says no.
6:00 AM ET

Conor Friedersdorf
Staff writer at The Atlantic

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-in- ... fuW-CFs9g/

Deputy Resigns after Slamming K9 to the Ground Several Times, Fracturing its Leg

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/08/23 ... rner-case/

Former NYC Public Advocate Goes Toe-to-Toe with Ex-FBI Agent Who Criticized Pantaleo’s Firing In Eric Garner Case
By Tanasia Kenney -
August 23, 2019

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-in-cuffs/

https://www.hamillgallery.com/HAMILL/BubblePhotos.html

Other Worlds:
The Universe of Soap Bubbles

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Hx7Nol9xM

Collapse

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Hx7Nol9xM

https://www.madcowprod.com/2019/08/23/e ... deep-dive/

Epstein docs a Florida ‘deep dive’
By Daniel Hopsicker -
August 23, 2019
‘What we know so far is far less than what we don’t.’

Virginia Roberts (left;) Amanda Keller
This is a tale of two worlds.  One is fabulous, and full of opportunity. The other, less so. Guess which world supplies the sex slaves?
The 2000-page release of sealed documents in former sex slave Virginia Roberts’ lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein is a deep dive into the often batshit-crazy rituals of Florida’s lower middle class, as well as those who exploit them.
It’s a treasure chest filled with hidden Easter eggs.
To make sense of what Epstein was doing—and for whom—studying the court docs is a must, especially because the first spate of mainstream news stories picked only low-hanging fruit. The usual suspects.
That sex slaves were being recruited at Mar-a-Lago didn’t seem to register.
Also being mentioned, sotto voce, are several others. Democrats. Ex-governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson. Former Senator George Mitchell.

Wait. George Mitchell? The guy that entered the U.S. Senate from Maine under Truman or Eisenhower? The very same. (He actually became a Senator in 1980.)
He doesn’t look like any kind of smooth operator with the ladies, does he?  So why was he chosen to receive the loan for an evening of one of Epstein’s stable of not-yet-legal sex workers?
As it happens, I learned a few things about George Mitchell while investigating a close associate of his, who “just happens,” as they say, to have been the first world-class mega-wealthy Slavic oligarch to cut a swath along the East Coast.
More about him, and them, later. More about their plane. More about the pilot who flew them around. But first…
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:20 am

https://www.floridabulldog.org/2019/08/ ... s-to-9-11/

U.S. judge orders release of FBI records in Sarasota probe that may tie Saudi royals to 9/11 hijackers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... y-problem/

The spy in your wallet: Credit cards have a privacy problem

In a privacy experiment, we bought one banana with the new Apple Card — and another with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa from Chase. Here’s who tracked, mined and shared our data.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... stice_Rese

Piché, J., M. Ferguson and K. Walby. 2019. ‘A ‘win-win for everyone…’ Except Prisoners: Kingston Penitentiary Tours as a Staff, Media and Public Relations Scheme’. Annual Review of Interdisciplinary Justice Research, 8: 91-119.
Article · March 2019 

http://www.socialjusticejournal.org/pro ... n-piche-2/

Assessing the Boundaries of Public Criminology: On What Does (Not) Count
The author interrogates the project of a “public criminology” and assesses what counts as scholarly engagement within this criminological framework through an analysis of its objectives, publics, and practices. In this context, Piché criticizes public criminology for pursuing a reformist agenda that buttresses the status quo and fails to promote struggle with those most affected by interpersonal and state violence. The article argues that penal abolitionism can push the boundaries of “public criminology” by challenging dominant notions of criminalization and punishment and working in solidarity with those most affected by state violence.
public criminology, penal abolitionism
Citation: Social Justice Vol. 42, No. 2 (2015): 70-90

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/o ... -1.4940394

Inmates get new hotline to report conditions at Ottawa jail

Volunteers will either try to help inmates or find people who can
CBC News · Posted: Dec 11, 2018 8:28 AM ET | Last Updated: December 11, 201

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... misconduct

CALIFORNIA
California Supreme Court backs greater access to police misconduct cases
The case before the court stemmed from a lawsuit filed by the L.A. deputies’ union to prevent former Sheriff Jim McDonnell from turning over to the district attorney about 300 names of deputies with a history of misconduct

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.7739551

Israeli Policewoman Sues for Humiliation in Questioning Over Ties to Disgraced Ex-top Cop
This is the third such suit against the Justice Ministry unit that is probing sexual misconduct allegations against former Jerusalem District Police Chief Nisso Shaham

https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/news ... 121296001/

Ex-cop pleads guilty for 2nd time to 'sexting' same teen victim in York County

Liz Evans Scolforo, York Dispatch Published 5:17 p.m. ET Aug. 26, 2019 | Updated

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/ ... 87887.html

LOCAL
Ex-cop says she faced gender, race discrimination from Horry County police
BY ALEX LANG
AUGUST 26, 2019 05:38 PM, UPDATED 1 HOUR 23 MINUTES AGO
* Read more here: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/ ... rylink=cpy

https://nypost.com/2019/08/26/black-hom ... lar-alarm/

NEWS

Black homeowner dragged out of house in boxers and handcuffs after false burglar alarm
By Joshua Rhett Miller
August 26, 2019 | 11:2

https://boingboing.net/2019/08/26/andre ... immin.html

Former FBI director Andrew McCabe indictment imminent? Trump's federal prosecutors appear to be scheming.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/ ... story.html

For the Massachusetts State Police and FBI, a reversal of fortune

By Kevin Cullen Globe Columnist,August 26, 2019, 2 hours ago
Email to a

https://www.waff.com/2019/08/26/exclusi ... ndictment/

Former FBI agent weighs in on Sheriff Blakely’s indictment
“The FBI was only involved to bring federal charges, but they probably didn’t have enough evidence.”

https://www.wvxu.org/post/fbi-harassing ... p#stream/0

FBI Is 'Harassing' Some Chinese Citizens Says Academic Group

https://www.oodaloop.com/archive/2019/0 ... berattack/

Here is How the FBI Wants You to Protect Your Audio/Visual Devices from Cyberattack

http://www.organized-crime.de/revleh01blackmass.htm

Author of Black Mass dies
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/obitu ... story.html

Black Mass: The True Story of an Unholy Alliance Between the FBI and the Irish Mob
Dick Lehr, Gerard O'Neill
New York: Perennial, 2001
389 p.

Subject, Methods, Database:
A journalistic account of the scandal surrounding Boston underworld figure James "Whitey" Bulger and his corrupt ties to FBI agents.

Content:
In 1975 at age 46, James "Whitey" Bulger was a prominent figure in South Boston's underworld and a member of the Winter Hill gang, the constant rival of Boston's Cosa Nostra family. In a time when tensions between the two groups mounted over the placement of vending machines throughout the region, Bulger was approached by FBI agent John Connolly, who a few years after Bulger had grown up in the same public housing project in South Boston. Connolly made a simple proposal: inform on the Mafia and let the FBI do the rest. Bulger agreed and brought his friend and partner Steve Flemmi into the deal because he had direct ties to leading Cosa Nostra members.
In 1976 Bulger and Flemmi threatened a restaurant owner who refused to repay an outstanding debt to a Bosto
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:31 am

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... cheme-utah

L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca implicated in fraud scheme, court documents allege

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

Sergeants union calls Mayor de Blasio ‘phony bastard’

By ROCCO PARASCANDOLA and SHANT SHAHRIGIAN

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
AUG 28, 2019 | 1:20 PM

Retired NYPD lieutenant charged with stealing nearly $140K in Social Security benefits intended for his kids

By MIKEY LIGHT and CHELSIA ROSE MARCIUS

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
AUG 28, 2019 | 6:47 PM

NYPD’s top chief admits huge drop in arrests in wake of Daniel Pantaleo firing over Eric Garner’s death

By ROCCO PARASCANDOLA

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
AUG 28, 2019 | 6:38 PM

https://reason.com/2019/08/28/houston-p ... affidavit/

Houston Police Union Finally Stops Backing Cop Who Instigated a Deadly Drug Raid With a Phony Affidavit
The Houston Police Officers' Union is no longer covering the legal fees of Gerald Goines, who faces two murder charges.
JACOB SULLUM | 8.28.2019 1:45 PM

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archi ... WdJZ8opC-o

Weber County Jail hires Utah cop who was fired after arresting nurse
Written by Associated Press
August 28, 2019

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-g ... e8z1f6S0A/

Florida Cop Facing Thousands in Fines by HOA if she does not Move Cop Car

Legal Aid blasts NYPD for returning cop sued for false DWI arrests to full duty

By ROCCO PARASCANDOLA

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
AUG 28, 2019 | 6:44 PM

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 145881001/

Craig shows new video of cop punching woman in hospital

George Hunter, The Detroit News Published 7:04 p.m. ET Aug. 28, 2019

https://rare.us/rare-news/caught-on-vid ... e-misouri/

Naked Woman Running From Cop Through College Campus Gets Tasered, Eats it Hard
Rob Fox, August 28, 2019 4:30 pm

https://www.sunjournal.com/2019/08/28/f ... urt-cases/

Lewiston cop’s drug history could compromise court cases

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/ar ... s-resigned

Royal Oak cop who harassed Black man in viral video has resigned
Posted By Steve Neavling on Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:34 am

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-in- ... CEq8jE0Dw/

North Carolina Cop Arrested on Prostitution Solicitation Charge and then Resigns

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 134509001/

Man exonerated in '84 slaying sues ex-Detroit cop, lab tech's estate

Oralandar Brand-Williams, The Detroit News Published 1:43 p.m. ET Aug. 28, 2019 | Updated 5:21 p.m. ET Aug. 28, 2019

https://www.newhavenindependent.org/ind ... cam_tesla/

Cop-Candidate Clash Heats Up
by PAUL BASS | Aug 28, 2019 4:05 pm

https://www.woodtv.com/news/muskegon-co ... m-is-done/

Chief: ‘No smoking gun’ in probe of cop with KKK item

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news ... n-20190828

cop accused of stealing drugs from Fairfield veterinary office gets 5 years probation

https://indyweek.com/news/wake/raleigh- ... own-house/

Why Did a Raleigh Cop Draw His Gun and Handcuff a Black Man in His Own Home?
BY LEIGH TAUSS AUG. 28, 2019 1:27 P.M.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/di ... e-mcarthur

Disciplinary hearing postponed for cop who arrested but released serial killer Bruce McArthur
Gauthier is charged with insubordination and neglect of duty related to his handling of a complaint by a man who says McArthur tried to strangle him

https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article/ne ... d2aff55661

SAPD cop accused of throwing flashlight at car windshield while directing traffic
The two women inside the car said the attack happened as the officer was directing traffic.
COMMUNITY
7:59 PM CDT August 28, 2019

https://patch.com/connecticut/milford/m ... job-report

Milford Police Officer Fired After Just Weeks On The Job: Report
The new officer was arrested on a warrant earlier this month, police said.
By Brian McCready, Patch Staff
Aug 28, 2019 4:15 pm ET | Updated Aug 28, 2019 4:19 pm ET

https://thevillagefreepress.org/2019/08 ... de-aug-27/

Melrose Park Cop Taken Into Custody For Maywood Homicide Aug. 27
Wednesday, August 28, 2019 || By Michael Romain || @maywoodnews
One man is dead and another wounded after a shooting that happened in Maywood on Tuesday evening, according to Maywood

https://patch.com/illinois/joliet/black ... mal-charge

Olice & Fire
Woman Tackled By Joliet Cop Faces 1 Formal Charge
The incident that prompted Konica Morrow's controversial arrest by Joliet Police Officer Adam Stapleton occurred July 9.
By John Ferak, Patch Staff
Aug 28, 2019 1:42 am ET | Updated Aug 28, 2019 2:29 am ET

https://www.rt.com/sport/467486-volleyb ... policemen/

3 Russian cops fired after being accused of raping 17yo national team volleyball player
Published time: 28 Aug, 2019 17:32
Edited time: 28 Aug, 2019 22:09
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:03 am

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/30/nyp ... probation/

In Secretive Court Hearing, NYPD Cops Who Raped Brooklyn Teen in Custody Get No Jail Time

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/indianap ... lack-teen/

White Indianapolis Cop Punches Black Teen in the Face

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/08/cha ... s-car.html

Charge dropped against tow truck driver arrested while repossessing cop’s car
Updated Aug 30, 1:48 PM; Posted Aug 30, 7:00 AM

https://www.inquirer.com/news/christine ... 90830.html

In 1990s, Philly’s now-interim top cop wore T-shirt: ‘L.A.P.D. We Treat You
Like a Rodney King

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/08/off-dut ... s-say.html

Off-duty cop punches woman in face and his gun goes off during Jersey Shore fight, prosecutors say
Updated 12:28 AM; Posted Aug 30, 5:19 PM

https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2019/08/p ... laims.html

Police chief wanted to sleep with my wife and daughter in exchange for a promotion, cop claims
Today 9:26 AM

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/f190829.pdf

http://ticklethewire.com/2019/08/30/int ... computers/

Internal Watchdog Discovers DOJ Official Viewed Porn on Government Computers

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... oth-enamel

Scientists discover way to ‘grow’ tooth enamel
Experts produce clusters of enamel-like calcium phosphate to crack age-old problem

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/8/eaaw9569

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... premacists

White supremacists 'swatted' my home to silence me. I will not be silent
Ijeoma Oluo

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... sed-prison

Black Alabama man who served 36 years of life sentence for $50 robbery to be freed
Alvin Kennard imprisoned without parole for first-degree robbery under ‘three strikes law’

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... oogle-says

Google says government hackers have put ‘monitoring implants’ in iPhones for years
Visiting hacked sites was enough for server to gather users’ images and contacts

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ro ... spartandhp

Robert F. Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan stabbed in prison

Dennis Romero
The man convicted of killing Robert F. Kennedy was injured Friday in a stabbing in a California prison

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html

Political sign on display outside Alabama church sparks controversy — ‘A black vote for Trump is mental illness’

By JESSICA SCHLADEBECK

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
AUG 31, 2019 | 11:29 AM

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/08/30/ ... e-trooper/

State trooper charged with being impaired while accompanying driver with permit
Daniel Murray, a Maine State Trooper from Mount Vernon, was summoned Tuesday after being stopped by Waterville police while accompanying a 15-year-old permit driver while intoxicated.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ity-summer

Boiling point: in Tucson, not everyone is equal in the face of heat
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:35 am

https://www.congress.gov/congressional- ... le/E1236-2

MOB OWNS FBI IN YOUNGSTOWN
(Extensions of Remarks - July 11, 2002)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DF68-HQ74tI

Feature Documentary - Silenced: Flight 800 And The Subversion Of Justice - YouTube

57:17
Jul 24, 2013 · Please Donate to help us keep this film free https://www ...

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html

SEE IT: Video allegedly shows woman saying venue won’t do ‘gay weddings, or mixed race’ because of ‘Christian belief’

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... losing-car

How an L.A. man with cancer got a parking ticket while in the hospital and ended up losing his car

https://www.rt.com/news/467742-roger-wa ... m-assange/

‘Wish You Were Here’: Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters to stage Assange rally outside UK Home Office
Published time: 1 Sep, 2019 11:39
Edited time: 2 Sep, 2019 15:35

https://eastsangervillegrange.org/2019- ... le-suppah/

2019 FARM-TO-TABLE SUPPAH

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/09/01/ ... -cannabis/

Maine’s Route 1: Lobster shacks, blueberry stands – and cannabis
More than 20 medical marijuana shops dot the roadway, tempting tourists to stop and peruse their wares.

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/ ... sraytheon/

August 29, 2019
FOIA 101: Appealing fees in Massachusetts
Lessons on how to approach a charge for your Massachusetts documents
Written by Ava Sasani
Edited by Beryl Lipton
You submit the perfect public records request. Weeks pass. With each one that goes by, you call and email the agency for some word of the files your future might hold. Finally, a FOIA officer replies to the most recent plea for documents. But when you open their email, your heart drops: your beloved agency is charging you a public records fee.
Don’t panic! If an agency or organization charges you for public records, in lots of states, you can appeal the fees, just as you would appeal a denial of records.
Back in June, I submitted a request for documents from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Roughly one month later, the University’s records officer wrote back with a bill for $2,200.

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/ ... l-edition/

August 30, 2019
This week’s FOIA round-up: Back-to-school edition
You’re no fool. You read the FOIA round-up.
Written by Beryl Lipton
Edited by Michael Morisy
In this week’s FOIA round-up, we take a look at the news on schools brought to you by public records and highlight some of MuckRock’s requests and projects.
Data from Seattle suggests that students’ access to recess can be broken down in racial terms. In North Carolina, lawyers for the University of North Carolina are back in court to prevent the release of names of known sexual misconduct perpetrators. In Illinois, public record requests are the only way to learn the reasons behind certain university employee terminations. And, at the University of Michigan, the defense of former president Lou Anna Simon and her handling of serial sex offender Larry Nasser has a price tag approaching $1 million.
See a great use of public records we missed? Send over your favorite FOIA stories via email, on Twitter, or on Facebook, and maybe we’ll include them in the next round-up. And if you’d like even more inspiration, read past round-ups.
UNC, required to release sexual misconduct records, goes to the state Supreme Court
In April 2018 the North Carolina Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that the University of North Carolina will need to provide records detailing the names and violations of individuals found guilty of rape or sexual assault by the university. UNC tried to argue that the records were exempt from disclosure under the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which the Court of Appeals found unconvincing. Now the college has taken the case to the state’s Supreme Court.
The initial request for information about the crimes was submitted in November 2016 by a team of new outlets including WRAL, The Charlotte Observer, and The Daily Tar Heel, the university’s daily student newspaper.
You can read more about the ongoing court battles on The Daily Tar Heel.
Records reveal true reasons behind firings at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A joint investigation by NPR Illinois and ProPublica has revealed that terminations at the largest college in the state were sometimes conducted to prevent employees’ shortcomings from ever reaching the public. Terminations were often accompanied by confidentiality clauses, which limited the university from proactively discussing the conditions of the departures. Public records requests, like those submitted by NPR Illinois, are one of the only ways to get access to these details. While the college has said it will no longer be including such provisions in its agreements, these clauses are commonly used at other universities.
You can read the whole story on ProPublica or NPR Illinois.
Is recess a racial issue? In Seattle, the data suggests that it is.
Data and reporting in Seattle suggest that students at whiter, more affluent schools get 15 minutes or more recess than students at schools where the population is poorer or of color. Recess data was obtained via a public records request to Seattle Public Schools. More than half of black students attend a low-recess school.
You can read the report on KUOW.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/ed ... a-16853259

'Bring Bob back' – Plea for safe return of pop-up cop removed from busy B937 road in Fife
North East Fife Police say Bob is an "invaluable member of their team"

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/09/02 ... osed-fist/

‘Go Punch Someone Your Size B*tch’: Video Captures Moment Indiana Cop Swings on Black Teen with Closed Fist
By Lauren Floyd -
September 2, 2019.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/09/02/ode ... iral-down/

Odessa-Midland Shooter Called FBI Tip Line Minutes Before Rampage: ‘He Was On A Long Spiral Down’
FBI admits it has its own mental health problems not equipped to deal
With someone else’s problems.

See FBI agent caught masturbating.
https://www.pennlive.com/midstate/2010/ ... _pris.html
September 2, 2019 at 2:39 pm
Filed Under:AR-15, Assault Rifle, deadly mass shooting, Deadly Shooting, Dea

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CRE ... E955-2.htm

Traficant Promises To Expose FBI Corruption

Congressional Record Volume 146, Number 71 (Friday, June 9, 2000)]
[Extensions of Remarks]
[Pages E955-E956]
From the Congressional Record Online through the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]

FURTHER EVIDENCE OF NEED TO CREATE INDEPENDENT FEDERAL AGENCY TO
INVESTIGATE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

______

HON. JAMES A. TRAFICANT, JR.

of ohio

in the house of representatives

Friday, June 9, 2000

Mr. TRAFICANT. Mr. Speaker, earlier this year I introduced
legislation, H.R. 4105, to establish an independent federal agency to
investigate allegations of wrongdoing on the part of Justice Department
personnel. As part of my ongoing efforts to have this important
legislation enacted into law, I have been investigating allegations of
wrongdoing within the Justice Department that have not been
appropriately and completed investigated and prosecuted.
One of the incidents I uncovered occurred in my own Congressional
District, and it involves serious allegations of misconduct on the part
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation agents in Youngstown, Ohio. The
attached sworn affidavit makes serious allegations that should be
aggressively investigated by the Justice Department and Congress.

State of Ohio, County of Trumbull--Affidavit of James A. Kerchum

After having been duly sworn in accordance with law, I,
James A. Kerchum, hereby depose and say:
(1) I, James A. Kerchum, was an active participant of the
Mahoning Valley Corruption Task Force during the approximate
period of February 1998 thru April 23, 1999.
(2) During the period of February 1998 thru April 23, 1999,
I primarily planned and

[[Page E956]]

worked with the following people: Louis Slay, Director
Supervisor U.S. Dept. of Justice; Anthony Sporanza, Special
Agent FBI; Mike Cizmar, Special Agent FBI; Pete Proach,
Special Agent FBI; Wally Sines, Special Agent FBI; and Dennis
Direnzo, Agent BCI & I
(3) During the hereinabove written time period I was
primarily a paid informant for the FBI and my FBI Code Name
was Cheeze 1. My main FBI contact was Special Agent Mike
Cizmar.
(4) During the hereinabove written time period, FBI Special
Agent Mike Cizmar related the following to me:
(a) Congressman Jim Traficant was the FBI's number one
target across the United States because he beat them in a
Federal Court in Cleveland, Ohio in 1983 and that he was an
embarrassment to the FBI.
(b) The FBI investigated Jim Traficant from the time he was
the Mahoning County Sheriff and that the FBI was going to get
him one way or another.
(c) When you go to Quantico, Virginia there is one special
class you take and that's on getting Jim Traficant.
(d) If I got Jim Traficant, they would build a monument for
me in Washington, D.C.
FBI Special Agent Anthony Sporanza also made statements in
support of the hereinabove written.
(5) Within the herinabove written time period FBI Special
Agent Mike Cizmar asked me to kill Girard, Ohio Police
Detective Anthony Zuppo.
Further Affiant Sayeth Naught.

https://www.rt.com/usa/467822-messing-t ... -mccarthy/

McCarthyism 101: Actors demand ‘blacklist’ of Trump supporters in Hollywood
Published time: 2 Sep, 2019 17:34
Edited time: 2 Sep, 2019

SEE IT: Video shows revelers grinding on uniformed officers at West Indian Day Parade

By THOMAS TRACY and JOHN ANNESE

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
SEP 03, 2019 | 12:29 AM

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

NYC ‘No New Jails’ activists having a big impact on debate over de Blasio’s Rikers replacement plan

By SHANT SHAHRIGIAN

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
SEP 03, 2019 | 5:00 AM
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:19 pm

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/ph ... s-11349491

Cop Under Investigation Called Woman 'Cum Dumpster,' Beat Civilians, Lawsuits Say
MEG O'CONNOR | SEPTEMBER 4, 2019 | 12:52PM

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/h ... o-18174185

DOJ declines charges against FBI agent who shot kidnapping victim from Conroe in botched 2018 rescue

St. John Barned-Smith Sep. 4, 2019 Updated: Sep. 4, 2019 2:18 p.m.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/19/us/i ... tless.html

The F.B.I. Deemed Agents Faultless in 150 Shootings

https://www.law360.com/securities/artic ... ut-of-2-1m

SEC Says FBI Agent Helped Bilk Investors Out Of $2.1M

https://www.app.com/story/news/investig ... 209919001/

Asbury Park cops arrested, charged with vandalizing complainant's cars

Alex N. Gecan, Asbury Park Press Published 3:15 p.m. ET Sept. 4, 2019 | Updated 7:06 p.m. ET Sept. 4, 2019

https://www.madcowprod.com/2019/09/01/p ... of-prague/

Pilots, Pedophiles, a Lingerie Model, & ‘The Pirate of Prague’
By Daniel Hopsicker -
September 1, 2019
(A working introduction to Gangster Planet IV.)
The Jeffrey Epstein scandal is a meta-scandal, a scandal of scandals, like a hot mutual fund whose portfolio consists of a basket of other hot mutual funds.
It’s a CAT 5 hurricane heading straight for us.
It took a long time for the courageous women who blew the whistle on Epstein to be believed.  What makes his acccusers like Virginia Roberts so dangerous today is that they were eyewitnesses to the activities of elite devi

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-trac ... bc9ef8ed2b

POLITICS 09/04/2019 02:13 pm ET
Document Reveals The FBI Is Tracking Border Protest Groups As Extremist Organizations
The groups targeted in the bureau’s investigation are largely involved in nonviolent civil disobedience.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/comey- ... trump-team

IG report reveals more evidence transition briefing used to gather intel on Trump team

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... bi-860256/

The Overstock CEO’s Wild Maria Butina Story Raises Serious Questions
Byrne’s story of informing for the “deep state” sounds outlandish, but it should be investigated

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-si ... r-briefing

RUSSIA INVESTIGATIONPublished 2 hours ago
FBI silent a year after Senate committee’s questions on Trump Tower briefin

Deep State hires former FBI agents to sing
“ won’t you be my bodyguard “

https://www.focus.de/auto/news/abgas-sk ... 05807.html

Zwischenbericht von "Aufpasser" Larry ThompsonVW bekommt Ex-FBI-Agent als zweiten Aufpasser - ehemaliger Porsche-Motorenchef soll Spuren vertuscht haben

https://www.businessinsider.com/andrew- ... ser-2019-9

Fired FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe will be the keynote speaker at a Democratic fundraiser

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... n-security

Facebook Meets With FBI to Discuss 2020 Election Security
By Kurt Wagner
September 4, 2019, 2:33 PM EDT Updated on September 4, 2019,

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/art ... 08747.html

Ammon Bundy says FBI has reversed its decision to deny his AR-15 purchase
BY AMMON BUNDY VIA FACEBOOK SEPTEMBER 04, 2019 12:47 PM
On Aug. 31, 2019, Ammon Bundy failed a federally required background check to purchase a firearm at an Emmett, Idaho, sporting goods store. Three days later, Bundy says the FBI changed its mind and OK'd his background check.

Read more here: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/art ... rylink=cpy

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 11759.html

ACLJ Files Lawsuit Against FBI Over FOIA Regarding Comey's Spies In The White House

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblo ... op-snitchn

FBI Wants Tips in Bank Robbery, But Suspect's Tat Says 'Stop Snitch'n'
Posted By Doyle Murphy on Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 2:16 pm

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/busch-pr ... 00083.html

Busch PROtective’s Flagship AMP-1 TP Ballistic Helmet Selected by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Other Department of Justice Agencies

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/ ... ock-party/

September 4, 2019
Heading to #ONA19? Come celebrate DocumentCloud’s 10th birthday!
Get a sneak peak at the DocumentCloud relaunch
Written by Michael Morisy
Edited by Beryl Lipton
The MuckRock crew is heading to New Orleans for the Online News Association’s conference, and we’d love to see you! Come join us on Friday, September 13 for two events: DocumentCloud’s tenth birthday party at 4:30 pm, followed by a Hacks/Hackers cocktail hour at 6 pm.
Each event will offer a chance to meet the team, learn about what we’ve been working on, and get exclusive swag, including your first chance to purchase brand new DocumentCloud t-shirts.
DocumentCloud’s 10th Anniversary: 100 million pages & just getting started
We’ll kick things off at the Sheraton with a birthday party hosted by the Knight Foundation where we look back at DocumentCloud’s history, present and future. We’ll have DocumentCloud stickers, pins, t-shirts and, of course, cake to celebrate, and we’ll be getting your feedback on what we should be working on next.
This reception runs from 4:30 – 5:30 pm. While the event is free, an RSVP is required so register now.
RSVP to DocumentCloud's birthday party
Refactoring the News: A cocktail hour for hacking inclusive media
But the fun doesn’t stop there! We’re joining together with Hacks/Hackers and enotice to co-host a cocktail reception at Lucid on 365 Canal Street at 6 pm. The event will include food, drinks, and lightning talks from journalists, media entrepreneurs, and technologists on what a more inclusive media would look like, all with one of the best views of the city and just minutes away from the main conference venue.
RSVP to Refactoring the News
Meet us for a demo in the exhibitor hall on Friday at 1 pm!
And finally, we’ll be demoing our crowdsourcing tool, Assignments, at Booth 101 in the Napoleon Ballroom as part of #JSKatONA. Come get a hands-on demonstration of how Assignments works, and we can even talk you through strategies for tackling any big documents sets you have your hands on.

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/ ... striction/

September 3, 2019
EPA is latest agency to stop accepting FOIA requests via email
Following the FBI’s “gold standard,” the agency is directing requesters to file through a portal or snail mail
Written by JPat Brown
Edited by Beryl Lipton
Under the Environmental Protection Agency’s new FOIA regulations which were implemented back in July, the EPA is no longer accepting request submissions via email, joining the Federal Bureau of Investigation in requiring requests be made through an online portal or snail mail.
The change was noticed by reporter Scott MacFarlane, who posted a screenshot of the EPA’s response to an emailed submission on Twitter.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/ ... ful-death/

NEWSCOURTS
Family of man killed during traffic stop sues Arlington, cop who was indicted for wrongful death
The lawsuit seeks a total of more than $7 million from the defendants.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ie/390897/

CSI Is a Lie
America's forensic-investigation system is overdue for sweeping reform.
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:40 am

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/09/edw ... 1-anymore/

Why I Don’t Speak of the Fake News of “9/11” Anymore
By Edward Curtin
EdwardCurtin.com
September 13, 2019

This article was posted last year but is still pertinent, so I am re-posting it.

Tuesday, September 11, 2001, was a non-teaching day for me. I was home when the phone rang at 9 A.M. It was my daughter, who was on a week’s vacation with her future husband. “Turn on the TV,” she said. “Why?” I asked. “Haven’t you heard? A plane hit the World Trade Tower.”

I turned the TV on and watched a plane crash into the Tower. I said, “They just showed a replay.” She quickly corrected me, “No, that’s another plane.” And we talked as we watched in horror, learning that it was the South Tower this time. Sitting next to my daughter was my future son-in-law; he had not had a day off from work in a year. He had finally taken a week’s vacation so they could go to Cape Cod. He worked on the 100th floor of the South Tower. By chance, he had escaped the death that claimed 176 of his co-workers.

That was my introduction to the attacks. Seventeen years have disappeared behind us, yet it seems like yesterday. And yet again, it seems like long, long ago.

Conspiracy Theory in A...
Lance deHaven-Smith
Best Price: $9.00
Buy New $14.16
(as of 11:15 EDT - Details)

Over the next few days, as the government and the media accused Osama bin Laden and 19 Arabs of being responsible for the attacks, I told a friend that what I was hearing wasn’t believable; the official story was full of holes. I am a born and bred New Yorker with a long family history rooted in the NYC Fire and Police Departments, one grandfather having been the Deputy Chief of the Fire Department, the highest ranking uniformed firefighter, and the other a NYPD cop; a niece and her husband were NYPD detectives deeply involved in the response to that day’s attacks. Hearing the absurd official explanations and the deaths of so many innocent people, including many hundreds of firefighters, cops, and emergency workers, I felt a suspicious rage. It was a reaction that I couldn’t fully explain, but it set me on a search for the truth. I proceeded in fits and starts, but by the fall of 2004, with the help of the extraordinary work of David Ray Griffin, Michael Ruppert, and other early skeptics, I could articulate the reasons for my initial intuition. I set about creating and teaching a college course on what had come to be called 9/11.

But I no longer refer to the events of that day by those numbers. Let me explain why.

By 2004 I had enough solid evidence to convince me that the U.S. government’s claims (and The 9/11 Commission Report) were fictitious. They seemed so blatantly false that I concluded the attacks were a deep-state intelligence operation whose purpose was to initiate a national state of emergency to justify wars of aggression, known euphemistically as “the war on terror.” The sophistication of the attacks, and the lack of any proffered evidence for the government’s claims, suggested that a great deal of planning had been involved.

Yet I was chagrined and amazed by so many people’s insouciant lack of interest in questioning and researching the most important world event since the assassination of President Kennedy. I understood the various psychological dimensions of this denial, the fear, cognitive dissonance, etc., but I sensed something else as well. For so many people their minds seemed to have been “made up” from the start. I found that many young people were the exceptions, while most of their elders dared not question the official narrative. These included many prominent leftist critics of American foreign policy, such as Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Alexander Cockburn, and others, whose defenses of the official government and media explanations (when they even made such defenses; often they just trashed skeptics as “9/11 conspiracy nuts,” to quote Cockburn) totally lacked any scientific or logical rigor or even knowledge of the facts. Now that seventeen years have elapsed, this seems truer than ever. There is a long list of leftists who refuse to examine matter to this very day. And most interestingly, they also do the same with the assassination of JFK, the other key seminal event of recent American history.

I kept thinking of the ongoing language and logic used to describe what had happened that terrible day in 2001 and in the weeks to follow. It all seemed so clichéd and surreal, as if set phrases had it been extracted from some secret manual, phrases that rung with an historical resonance that cast a spell on the public, as if mass hypnosis were involved. People seemed mesmerized as they spoke of the events in the official language that had been presented to them.

So with the promptings of people like Graeme MacQueen, Lance deHaven-Smith, T.H. Meyer, et al., and much study and research, I have concluded that my initial intuitive skepticism was correct and that a process of linguistic mind-control was in place before, during, and after the attacks. As with all good propaganda, the language had to be insinuated over time and introduced through intermediaries. It had to seem “natural” and to flow out of events, not to precede them. And it had to be repeated over and over again.

In summary form, I will list the language I believe “made up the minds” of those who have refused to examine the government’s claims about the September 11 attacks and the subsequent anthrax attacks.

Pearl Harbor. As pointed out by David Ray Griffin and others, this term was used in September 2000 in The Project for the New American Century’s (PNAC) report, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses” (p.51). Its neo-con authors argued that the U.S. wouldn’t be able to attack Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. “absent some catastrophic event – like a new Pearl Harbor.” Then on January 11, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld’s “Space Commission” warned that the U.S. could face a “space Pearl Harbor” if it weren’t careful and didn’t increase space security. Rumsfeld urged support for the proposed U.S. national missile defense system opposed by Russia and China and massive funding for the increased weaponization of space. At the same time he went around handing out and recommending Pearl Harbor: Warning and Decision (1962) by Roberta Wohlstetter, who had spent almost two decades working for The Rand Corporation and who claimed that Pearl Harbor was a surprise attack that shocked U.S. leaders. Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor – those words and images dominated public consciousness for many months before 11 September 2001, and of course after. The film Pearl Harbor, made with Pentagon assistance and a massive budget, was released on May 25, 2001 and was a box office hit. It was in the theatres throughout the summer. The thought of the attack on Pearl Harbor (not a surprise to the U.S. government, but presented as such) was in the news all summer despite the fact that the 60th anniversary of that attack was not until December 7, 2001, a more likely release date. So why was it released so early? Once the September 11 attacks occurred, the Pearl Harbor analogy was “plucked out” of the social atmosphere and used constantly, beginning immediately. Another “Day of Infamy,” another surprise attack blared the media and governme
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:36 am

Discipline for Manhattan cops accused of doing nothing for assault victim

By ROCCO PARASCANDOLA

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
SEP 16, 2019 | 4:27 PM

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... nfirmation

The FBI probe into Kavanaugh turns out to be more of a sham than it seemed

New reporting details how FBI limited investigation of Kavanaugh allegations

https://www.govexec.com/management/2019 ... rs/159899/

Justice Department Awards Kavanaugh Team One of Its Highest Honors
Previously, the award has been given to terrorism, human trafficking and other criminal prosecution teams.
COURTNEY BUBLÉ | SEPTEMBER 16, 2019 02:49 PM ET
* ETHICS

The Justice Department is giving its second-highest award for employee performance to the attorneys involved in Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court last year. In contrast, previous recipients worked on terrorism, human trafficking and other criminal prosecutions.
Attorney General William Barr next month will present the Attorney General’s Award for Distinguished Service

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia-ca ... ons-report

Russia Carried Out ‘Stunning’ Hack of Encrypted FBI Communications: Report
Jamie Ross
Reporter
Updated 09.16.19 6:36AM ET / 
Published 09.16.19 6:14AM ET 

https://www.nj.com/monmouth/2019/09/ex- ... uilty.html

Ex-cop accused of stealing tires while on disability pleads not guilty
Updated Sep 16, 1:33 PM; Posted Sep 16, 1:14 PM

https://www.nj.com/camden/2019/09/jury- ... -head.html

Cop punched man 12 times
in back of the head, and a jury just found it wasn’t excessive force
Updated Sep 16, 5:35 PM; Posted Sep 16, 2:44 PM

https://www.masslive.com/springfield/20 ... -rape.html

Former Springfield cop Daniel Cintron takes the stand and denies allegations of child rape

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/ ... 346088001/

Mount Vernon cop charged with menacing in Brooklyn

Jonathan Bandler, Rockland/Westchester Journal News Published 6:30 p.m. ET Sept. 16, 2019

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019 ... government

Published on
Monday, September 16, 2019
by Truthdig
Our Invisible Government
The most powerful and important organs in the invisible government are the nation’s bloated and unaccountable intelligence agencies.
byChris Hedges

http://edwardcurtin.com/will-npr-now-of ... nda-radio/

Will NPR Now Officially Change Its Name to National Propaganda Radio?
September 6, 2019 ejcurtin 16 Comments

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/wit ... WY63OXrNN/

With guns drawn, FBI agents raid wrong house in Atlanta, lawsuit says

https://info.umkc.edu/unews/umkc-fbi-st ... -new-year/

UMKC FBI Student Academy kicks off new year
By Henry Gamber on September 16, 2019
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:01 pm

https://www.wired.com/2016/05/history-fbis-hacking/
Everything We Know About How the FBI Hacks People

NYPD cop busted for molesting 10-year-old girl

By THOMAS TRACY

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
SEP 19, 2019 | 11:42 AM

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... nt-hearing

Intelligence watchdog refuses to tell Congress about whistleblower’s complaint

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/ ... story.html

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev loses a lawyer for pending appeal in Boston Marathon bombing case

By Travis Andersen Globe Staff,September 19, 2019, 12:26 p

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/09/19/ ... e-council/

LOCAL

Gov. Mills names members of new Maine council on climate change
The 39-member council will advise the state on meeting ambitious new goals laid out by the governor and endorsed by the Legislature.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/09/19/p ... er-warden/

Protest held at house of GEO Aurora Detention Center warden

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html

Police detective resigns after twice making comments about shooting up a station if he didn’t get transferred

By BRIAN NIEMIETZ

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
SEP 20, 2019 | 7:08 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trial-start- ... 32309.html

Trial to start for Georgia cop who shot naked, unarmed man

KATE BRUMBACK
Associated PressSeptember 21

https://nypost.com/2019/09/21/ex-palm-b ... lice-mole/

NEWS

Ex-Palm Beach top cop thinks Jeffrey Epstein had a police mole
By Joe Marino
September 21, 201

https://reason.com/2019/09/20/appeals-c ... -pictures/

Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.
JACOB SULLUM | 9.20.2019 3:30 PM.

https://www.nj.com/union/2019/09/nj-cop ... codes.html

N.J. cop convicted of stealing from Walmart, Target while in uniform using counterfeit bar codes
Updated Sep 20, 12:26 PM; Posted Sep 20, 10:28 AM

https://www.ajc.com/news/bound-tragedy- ... TF8uQY7EP/

Bound by tragedy, families hope for justice in ex-cop’s murder trial

https://www.masslive.com/news/2019/09/a ... ounts.html

After 14 hours of deliberations, jury acquits fired Springfield cop Daniel Cintron on 7 counts of child rape and abuse; deadlocks on 22 counts
Posted Sep 20, 2019

https://www.nhregister.com/metro/articl ... 456711.php

PD: New Haven cop associated with gang members
By Tara O'Neill Updated 6:29 pm EDT, Friday, September 20, 2019

https://nypost.com/2019/09/20/boston-co ... s-monkeys/

Boston cop on leave for allegedly using N-word, calling students ‘monkeys’

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2019/ ... ral-report

Top cop scolded by Police Board for ‘insulting’ failure to deliver report
Police Board President Ghian Foreman clashed with Supt. Eddie Johnson’s decision at Thursday night’s meeting.
By Jermaine Nolen Sep 20, 2019, 1:54pm CDT

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-sta ... ves-47117/

Russ Kick filed this request with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives of the United States of America.
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:43 am

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... other-says

Police enabled 'predator' Ed Buck by ignoring black gay men, victim's mother says
Gemmel Moore died in 2017 in the home of LA activist accused of forcibly injecting men with deadly doses of drugs

https://whowhatwhy.org/2019/08/14/key-u ... d-cameras/

KEY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ABOUT EPSTEIN DEATH AND CAMERAS

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/book ... erman.html

A Former Agent Investigates the F.B.I. and Finds It Lacking

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/09/25/ ... r-service/

Updated September 25
I

Habitat for Humanity offers discounted home repair service
The service is available to low-income homeowners in Cumberland County

http://ticklethewire.com/2019/09/26/por ... -training/

Portland Police Stop ICE Agents from Using Bureau Center for Training

https://www.wnewsj.com/news/117307/form ... sentencing

POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2019 BY WILMINGTON NEWS JOURNAL
Former Ohio sheriff who admitted taking bribes faces sentencing

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... hur-genius

UCLA prof who mapped the costs of incarceration in L.A. wins a MacArthur

https://trac.syr.edu/tracfbi/findings/current/

https://trac.syr.edu/tracfbi/

FBI Database

David Burnham—an award-winning former New York Times reporter and a pioneering data journalist—is the co-founder and co-director of the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC), a joint project between the Newhouse School and the Whitman School based here at Newhouse. 
TRAC specializes in using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to obtain federal government administrative records. It performs sophisticated statistical analyses on the records it collects to make sense of and verify these complex relational files with millions of individual, case-by-case records. TRAC then builds data mining tools that enable it—along with journalists, policy makers, citizens and other researchers—to analyze and assess federal policies and practices. TRAC's information is utterly unique in the marketplace of ideas, and its findings are frequently cited in major news reports and research journals.
Concrete government information, much of it obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, has been central to his work as both a reporter and a researcher. Burnham started as a reporter in 1958, working for UPI, Newsweek, CBS and other organizations. From 1968 to 1986, he was an investigative reporter with The New York Times in New York and Washington, with much of his coverage concentrating on enforcement, regulatory and surveillance issues. He has written three books and numerous magazine articles. His most recent book, “Above the Law: Secret Deals, Political Fixes, and Other Misadventures of the U.S. Department of Justice,” was published by Scribner in 1996.  His investigative book on the Internal Revenue Service, “A Law Unto Itself: Power, Politics and the IRS,” was published in 1990 by Random House. A third book, “The Rise of the Computer State,” was published in 1984.
Over the years, Burnham has received a number of professional honors including the George Polk Award for Community Service, Long Island University, 1968; the Alicia Patterson Foundation Fellowship, 1987; the Best Investigative Book of 1990, Investigative Reporters and Editors, 1990; and the Rockefeller Foundation Fellowship, Bellagio, Italy, 1992. In 2003, Burnham was awarded an honorary doctorate degree in Humane Letters from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. In 2006, he was inducted into the National Freedom of Information Act Hall of Fame.
Burnham works out of Washington, D.C.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/br ... story.html

Former state attorney general from Mexico sentenced to 20 years for helping cartel smuggle drugs to U.S. cities

By MOLLY CRANE-NEWMAN

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
SEP 26, 2019 | 7:41 PM

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/brow ... story.html

Suspended Margate cop arrested in undercover drug buy, police say

By TONYA ALANEZ

SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL |
SEP 26, 2019 |

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/stat ... 18312.html

99 years for kicking a cop? That’s the sentence a Texas man just got, authorities say

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/stat ... rylink=cpy

https://www.nj.com/middlesex/2019/09/su ... llege.html

Suspended Edison cop tried to cover up collision, then unlawfully get info on the other driver, authorities allege
Updated 5:45 PM; Today 3:31 PM

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/la ... s-11363818

La Paz Cop Pulls Black Man Over for Air Freshener
MEG O'CONNOR | SEPTEMBER 26, 2019 | 10:

https://www.qchron.com/editions/queensw ... 321f3.html

Coke was it for an allegedly dirty cop
DA’s Office says he helped

https://www.fightbacknews.org/2019/9/25 ... murder-cop

Suicide by cop” is murder by cop
By staff | September 25, 2019

Hudson Valley Cop Killed 4 Men, 1 Killed With Zip Tie

Bobby Welber
September 26, 2019

Read More: Feds: Hudson Valley Cop Killed 4 Men, 1 Killed With Zip Tie | https://hudsonvalleypost.com/feds-hudso ... m=referral

https://wjla.com/news/local/police-offi ... -suspended

Deeply disturbing': Prince George's Co. cop accused of attacking girlfriend is suspended

by Associated Press Thursday, September 26th 2019

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/judge-urg ... n-scandal/

Judge urges settlement to ‘quiet the chatter’ in NYPD corruption scandal

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavl ... ce6935a25a

14,565 viewsSep 26, 2019, 11:04am
Federal Judge Rules FBI Agents Conducted Illegal Search Of Business

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/ ... story.html

The FBI swears they’re not scary. Please call them.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/ex-fbi ... ntability/

‘Absolutely zero accountability:’ Ex-FBI agent explains how Trump could legally skirt additional DOJ scrutiny on Ukraine

Published 11 hours ago on September 26, 20

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/26/imp ... democrats/

Democrats, Please Don’t Mess This Up. Impeach Trump for All His Crimes, Not Just for Ukraine.
Mehdi Hasan
September 26 2019, 1:35 p.m.

https://www.justsecurity.org/63826/jfk- ... ssination/

JFK Records Suit Tests CIA Secrecy on Assassination

https://www.globalresearch.ca/911-truth ... na/5690245

9/11 Truth: World Trade Center Building Seven Was A ‘Controlled Implosion’. CNBC Anchor Ron Insana

http://www.legacy.com/news/celebrity-de ... o-save-jfk

Robert McClelland, Surgeon Who Tried to Save JFK, Dies at 89 – Obituary
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:54 pm

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/ ... a-secrecy/

September 30, 2019
What we talk about when we talk about █████: Secrecy, overclassification, and the the CIA’s hidden history
Sometimes even the most trivial CIA stories have the most to tell
Written by JPat Brown
Edited by Michael Morisy
In August 1978, Admiral Stansfield Turner, who at that point had been the director of the Central Intelligence Agency for little over a year, held a town hall meeting in Anaheim, California to discuss the future of the CIA.
Turner had arrived at the Disneyland Hotel (a

https://www.inquirer.com/news/a/philade ... 90912.html

Fired, then rehired
Once-secret records show how the police arbitration system overturned the firings or discipline of more than 100 questionable Philadelphia cops.

NYPD officer Brian Mulkeen killed by friendly fire during Bronx takedown, 2nd time in less than a year cops fatally shoot one of their own

https://thetakeout.com/memphis-cop-hand ... 1838626796

Report: Memphis cop handcuffs EMT who just wanted a hot dog from the break room

Grace Perry
Today 11:44amFiled to: HOT DOGS

We at The Takeout

https://www.lowellsun.com/2019/09/30/lu ... mestic-ab/

Lunenburg cop placed on administrative leave for domestic A&B

Ex-lead NYPD investigator in Harvey Weinstein sex probe kept shoddy records and was accused of lying on witness stand in unrelated case, leaked documents show

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics ... index.html

Senators concerned over Trump's nominee to lead ATF following delayed vote

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/ ... ltech-gift

Column: Resnicks set a record with Caltech gift, but altruism isn’t the whole story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ty-murder/

Amber Guyger, police officer who shot a man to death in his apartment, found guilty of murder

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... ity-rules/

Appeals court upholds FCC’s cancelling of net neutrality rules
But the 200-page ruling says the FCC can’t stop states from setting their own regulations

https://nypost.com/2019/10/01/disturbin ... the-chest/

Disturbing video shows Hong Kong cop shooting protester in the chest

https://nypost.com/2019/09/30/nearly-30 ... t-5-years/

Nearly 30,000 US kids under age 10 have been arrested in the past 5 years

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/ ... 829390002/

Seventh Paterson cop in FBI probe pleads guilty

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-g ... mIVp-zJFw/

Judges Refuse to DNA Test Evidence That Could Vindicate Man on Death Row

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-g ... 83tB1VKPQ/

Maryland Cops Shoot Stabbing Suspect to Death as Shocked Witnesses Record

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/09 ... -gun-teen/

Roseville FBI Agent Charged With Pulling Gun On Neighbor’s Teen Son
By Steve Large
September 27, 2019 at 11:06 pm
Filed Under:FBI
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:12 am

https://www.rt.com/uk/470185-uk-deaths-cold-homes/

Freezing to death: Unheated homes killed over 16,000 people across UK last winter, govt watchdog finds

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-gon ... EaPBdLSGA/

Lawsuit: Tennessee Deputy Strips to Underwear and Baptizes Woman to Avoid Arrest

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-g ... NWZPXhOOA/

Florida Deputy Sues Federal Agents for Injuring him after Blowing Horn at them

https://www.courthousenews.com/barr-see ... 1a0c22b620

Barr Seeks Access to Encrypted Facebook Messages

https://www.inquirer.com/news/james-coo ... 91004.html

Narcotics cop busted for using confiscated Porsche on stepdaughter’s school prom day
by Mensah M. Dean, Updated: October 4, 2019- 4:00 PM

https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/nypd-cop- ... r-hearing/

NYPD cop in alleged murder-for-hire plot ‘refused’ to leave jail for hearing

Police officer accused of battery after Hollywood cops say he hit a handcuffed suspect

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... rylink=cpy

https://padailypost.com/2019/10/04/ex-c ... ape-trial/

Ex-cop’s own words used against him at rape trial
October 4, 2019 9:00 am

https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/10/ex-c ... dents.html

Ex-cop receives 1 year in jail for criminal sexual conduct involving Lansing students
Posted Oct 04, 201

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Ex- ... 93941.html

Ex-Florida Cop, Wife Accused of Stealing $300,000 From Mom

Published Oct 4, 2019 at 3:17 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/nas ... 1.37159962

Verdict tossed after prosecutors failed to disclose cop faced discipline for lying

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/female-c ... -10863932/

Female cop ‘left in forest by male officers as revenge for reporting sex crime’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/female-c ... to=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

https://www.workers.org/2019/10/05/pens ... cop-fired/

Home » Coast to coast » Pensacola, Fla.People’s victory: Killer cop fired!
Pensacola, Fla.People’s victory: Killer cop fired!
By Devin Cole posted on October 5, 2019

https://7news.com.au/news/crime/outrage ... g-c-487589

Wombat stoning: Hundreds of thousands sign petition to prosecute off-duty cop Waylon Johncock

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/punjab- ... nt-2112124

Punjab Cop Shoots At Wife Then Kills Himself Over Argument
The cop fired three rounds at his wife with his service pistol. The first shot missed her while the other two hit her on the chest, injuring her severely, police said.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10069811/ ... vestigate/

Paris knife attack – Anti-terror cops take over investigation after deaf police worker who killed four has flat raided

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestne ... _charges__

Cop convicted on firearm charges

https://thegrio.com/2019/10/04/deeply-d ... stigation/

‘Deeply disturbing’ video of Black teen being arrested at UPS under investigation

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6144 ... -backlash/

This is how you kick facial recognition out of your town
Bans on the technology have mostly focused on law enforcement, but there’s a growing movement to get it out of school, parks, and private businesses too.

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/h ... t-10349845

Prosecutor: Video Shows Hollywood Cop Hit Suspect, Fabricated Excuse
TERI BERG | OCTOBER 4, 2019 | 11:41AM

https://www.news-press.com/story/news/l ... 855635002/

Fort Myers police department hires former FBI agent to be inspector general

Melissa Montoya, Fort Myers News-Press Published 4:45 p.m. ET Oct. 4, 2019

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html

FBI AGENT WHO KILLED PREGNANT LOVER ENDS SENTENCE

Los Angeles TimesVictim's Sister Haunted by Slaying a Year After FBI Agent Confessed : Crime: Susan Smith's family, believing her death was motivated by more than an unwanted pregnancy, is pursuing ...

MAR 14, 2008 9:57 AM

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/2008/ ... 0803140053

FBI agent gets 6 years for abduction

The former special agent in charge of the FBI's Toledo office will spend six years in a Virginia prison for abducting his girlfriend last year.
Carl L. Spicocchi, 55, was sentenced Wednesday in Arlington County Circuit Court to 10 years with seven years suspended for an abduction conviction and three years for using a firearm while committing a felony, said Richard Trodden, commonwealth attorney for Arlington County.
Spicocchi pleaded guilty to the charges in December.
During the sentencing hearing, a powerful victim statement was read detailing the Aug. 23 incident in which Spicocchi held his girlfriend against her will and terrorized her, Mr. Trodden said.
"It was a narration of about six hours of sheer terror that the victim suffered at the hands of the defendant," he said.
The victim told the court that Spicocchi had hidden in a closet, armed with tape, a knife, and a gun, and that he then dragged her around her apartment by her hair, stripped her naked, beat her, and threatened to kill her.
The victim said he put the gun to her head and threatened to shoot. And he told her he could cut her veins and know exactly how long it would take for her to bleed to death because of his law enforcement training.
Spicocchi, who was in Arlington on a temporary assignment as a supervisor at the FBI

http://nstarzone.com/HOOVER.html

THE SECRET LIFE OF J. EDGAR HOOVER
Did J. Edgar Hoover Really Wear Dresses? Welcome to the bizarre world of J. Edgar Hoover, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 1924 until his death in 1972. Rumors of Hoover's homosexuality were rampant but suppressed during his lifetime. A favorite story is that Mob-friendly lawyer (and deep closet case) Roy Cohn possessed a photograph of Hoover in drag, which he used to blackmail the FBI director into denying the existence of the Mafia. In 1993, Anthony Summers, in his book Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover, also claimed that Hoover did not pursue organized crime because the Mafia had blackmail material on him. In support of that, Summers quoted Susan L. Rosenstiel, a former wife of Lewis S. Rosenstiel, chairman of Schenley Industries Inc., as saying that in 1958, she was at a party at the Plaza Hotel where Hoover engaged in cross-dressing in front of her then-husband and Roy Cohn, former counsel to Senator Joe McCarthy.

"He [Hoover] was wearing a fluffy black dress, very fluffy, with flounces and lace stockings and high heels, and a black curly wig," Summers quoted Susan as saying. "He had makeup on and false eyelashes." Susan claimed Cohn introduced Hoover to her as "Mary." Hoover allegedly responded, "Good evening." She said she saw Hoover go into a bedroom and take off his skirt. There, "young blond boys" worked on him in bed. Later, as Hoover and Cohn watched, Lewis Rosenstiel had sex with the young boys.
A year later, Susan claimed, she again saw Hoover at the Plaza. This time, the director was wearing a red dress. Around his neck was a black feather boa. He was holding a Bible, and he asked one of the blond boys to read a passage as another boy played with him. It was episodes such as these, Summers declared, that the Mafia held over Hoover's head. "M
fruhmenschen

Postby fruhmenschen » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:10 pm

https://www.trentonian.com/news/ex-bord ... e2a23.html

Bordentown Police chief Frank Nucera guilty of lying to feds about attack on Trenton teen

Nucera, who made more than $150,000 as police chief and another $20,000 to share duties as township administrator, also faces the loss of his six-figure pension, which has been frozen since March. He retired in January 2017 amid the FBI probe.
“He’s frankly shocked by it because if you’re the person who was there and know you didn’t do it, it’s disheartening after a 34-year career to be in that position," Cipparone Jr. said. "He took it with grace, but he doesn’t like it.”
The charges stemmed from a police call to the township hotel after a manager mistakenly believed Stroye, then 18, and his 16-year-old girlfriend were swimming in the pool without paying for a room.
Stroye was arrested following a scuffle with Lt. Shawn Mount. Mount described it as the fight for his life. 
Prosecutors said Nucera slammed the handcuffed Stroye's head into a door jamb as he was being escorted from the second-floor hotel stairwell to a police cruiser. The defense denied Nucera ever put his hands on the Trenton teen, and the police chief made no admissions on dozens of secret recordings made by a colleague.
Sgt. Nathan Roohr testified at the three-week trial that he saw the police chief grab and slam Stroye's head "like a basketball" into the metal door jamb. Roohr turned over 81 secret recordings of Nucera using racial slurs, including about Stroye within hours of the alleged attack.
The chief also compared blacks to the terrorist organization ISIS, claimed they had "no value" and remarked that President Donald Trump was the "last hope" for white America.

https://www.apnews.com/1170490b99ca4386b2d5dfbd60cbe72c

Evidence from ex-Dallas cop’s murder trial fuels mistrust
By JAKE BLEIBERG
yesterday

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ial-peril/

A small-town Iowa newspaper brought down a sex fueled cop. His failed lawsuit has now put the paper in financial peril.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-ange ... 1570620868

Apple Angers China by Approving Cop-Tracking Map App for Hong Kong

https://www.nj.com/monmouth/2019/10/gra ... -teen.html

Grand jury indicts N.J. cop who authorities say wanted to ‘get naked’ with a teen

https://www.app.com/story/news/local/em ... 920652002/

Howell cop indicted after he was found with condoms in underage sting operation

https://missoulian.com/news/state-and-r ... ee16f.html

Fort Peck tribal cop gets prison time for stealing $40K from youth program

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Bath- ... 43391.html

Bar owner says cop threw the first punch

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblo ... g-feds-say

Missouri Cop Busted in Incest Sex Sting, Feds Say
Posted By Doyle Murphy on Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 4:38 pm

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/forme ... nvironment

Mount Dora cop sues over hostile work environment
St. Francis Smith claims civil rights were violated in forced resignation

https://www.westword.com/news/denver-co ... e-11506341

Libtards and False Rape Claim: Inside Bizarre Cases Against Two Denver Cops
MICHAEL ROBERTS | OCTOBER 10, 2019

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/exclu ... estigation

Suicidal cop was target of internal theft, perjury investigation

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-in- ... TpEoJhLug/

Oklahoma Cop Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl After Asking for Sexually Explicit Photos

https://www.scotsman.com/news/crime/jea ... -1-5021547

Jealous former Edinburgh cop used police software to track ex lover after she dumped him

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xwe7 ... n-mcdonald

Here's How Chicago Cops Really Covered Up the Murder of Laquan McDonald
At least 16 Chicago police officers worked together to conceal or downplay their colleague’s murder of a black teenager.

Power-crazed white wannabe cop shot unarmed black shopper dead for using disabled parking space

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/10/power-cr ... to=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Cop relieved for allegedly selling ‘hot car’ to fellow officer

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1176130/c ... z61yT1FEGH
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/ex ... 40451.html

Ex-cop Fielded by Sena Claims to Have Spent 2.5 Yrs of Encounter Case Jail Term in Hospital
The 1983-batch state police service officer, who opted for voluntary retirement earlier this year, made this admission while addressing a rally in Nallasopara area of neighbouring Palghar district earlier this week.

PTI

Angry ex-NYPD officer, after dodging jail time with his partner for sexual encounter with teen inside police van, rips his accuser as a money-hungry liar
fruhmenschen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion