The Silence of the Skripals

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Silence of the Skripals

Postby Grizzly » Sun May 19, 2019 12:42 am

Fitzmas didn't come this year, and I’m not to sure about next year either...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:16 pm

The coroner refuses to follow the law and issue a report. The house of lies collapses.

"Skripal Update – English Coroner Runs out of Legal Camouflage, and Genuine Evidence, for Postponing Inquest into Dawn Sturgess Death; Spokesman Attempts Lying to Press"

http://johnhelmer.net/skripal-update-en ... -to-press/
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:22 pm

MacCruiskeen » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:16 pm wrote:The coroner refuses to follow the law and issue a report. The house of lies collapses.

"Skripal Update – English Coroner Runs out of Legal Camouflage, and Genuine Evidence, for Postponing Inquest into Dawn Sturgess Death; Spokesman Attempts Lying to Press"

http://johnhelmer.net/skripal-update-en ... -to-press/

I hear Craig Murray is crowd funding a documentary on the Scripal affair but can't find any links. If he doesdo it I'll support it. Nobody has follwed events more closely.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:52 pm

For well over a year, as if they had actually had any interest in finding out what happened in Salisbury, the Two Dreams defaced this board by regurgitating all the anti-Russian warmongering propaganda they could find, every breathless salivating opinion piece and every worthless anonymous spook statement they could dredge up from the worst of the UK and US media, a daily deluge of corporate-media vomit, all over RI.

I doubt that either of them will ever have the minimal honesty even to take notice of the coroner's now-deafening silence.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:54 pm

MacCruiskeen » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:52 pm wrote:For well over a year, as if they had actually had any interest in finding out what happened in Salisbury, the Two Dreams defaced this board by regurgitating all the anti-Russian warmongering propaganda they could find, every breathless salivating opinion piece and every worthless anonymous spook statement they could dredge up from the worst of the UK and US media, a daily deluge of corporate-media vomit, all over RI.

I doubt that either of them will ever have the minimal honesty even to take notice of the coroner's now-deafening silence.

Holding one's breath indefinitely is surely deleterious to health.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:53 am

Craig Murray is onto this today.

No Inquest for Dawn Sturgess

18 Oct, 2019 in Uncategorized by craig

82 comments

The killing of poor Dawn Sturgess was much the most serious of the events in Salisbury and Amesbury that attracted international attention. Yet nobody has been charged, no arrest warrant issued and no inquest held.

The inquest for Dawn Sturgess has today been yet again postponed, for the fourth time, and for the first time no new prospective date has been given for it to open. Alarmingly, the coroner’s office are referring press enquiries to Scotland Yard’s Counter Terrorism Command – which ought to have no role in an inquest process supposed to be independent of the police.

Congratulations to Rob Slane and to John Helmer for their excellent work in following this.

It appears very probable that the independent coroner’s inquiry process is going to be cancelled and, as in the case of David Kelly, replaced by a politically controlled “public inquiry” with a trusty or malleable judge in charge, like Lord Hutton of Kincora. This is because the truth of Dawn Sturgess’ death in itself destroys key elements of the government’s narrative on what happened in Salisbury.

Simply put, the chemical that killed Dawn Sturgess could not have been the same that allegedly poisoned the Skripals. Charlie Rowley is adamant that he found it in a packaged and fully sealed perfume bottle, in a charity bin. Furthermore he states that it was a charity bin he combed through regularly and it had not been there earlier, in the three months between the alleged attack on the Skripals and his taking it from the bin.

The government narrative that “Boshirov and Petrov” used that perfume bottle to attack the Skripals, then somehow resealed the cellophane, and disposed of it in the bin, depends on the Russians having a tiny plastic resealing technology concealed on them (and why bother?), on their taking a long detour to dispose of the “perfume” in a charity bin – the one method that guaranteed it being found and reused – and the “perfume” then achieving a lengthy period of invisibility in the bin before appearing again three months later.

Those are only some of a number of inconvenient facts. Perfume does not come as a gel; it cannot both have been applied as a gel to the Skripals’ doorknob and sprayed on to Dawn Sturgess’ wrists. Gels do not spray. Neither Porton Down nor the OPCW was able to state it was from the same batch as the chemical allegedly used on the Skripals’ house.

Then there is the fascinating fact that it took eleven days of intensive searching for a vial of liquid in a small modern home, for the police to find the perfume bottle sitting on the kitchen counter.

Nobody has been charged with the manslaughter or murder of Dawn Sturgess. There is still an international arrest warrant out for Boshirov and Petrov for the attack on the Skripals. Very interestingly indeed, this warrant has never been changed into the names of Chepiga and Mishkin.

From the moment I heard of the attack on Dawn Sturgess I worried that she – a person down on her luck and living in a hostel – was exactly the kind of person the powerful and wealthy would view as a disposable human being if her death fitted their narrative. The denial of an inquest for her, and the complete lack of interest by the mainstream media in the obvious nonsense of the official story that ties her to the Skripal poisoning, tends to confirm these fears. What Dawn Sturgess’ death tells us, beyond doubt, is that the government narrative is fake and the Skripal and Sturgess cases are two separate incidents. Which makes a local origin of the chemical very much more likely. No wonder the government is determined to avoid the inquest.

I was struck today that the tame neo-con warmongering “Chemical weapons expert” Hamish De Bretton Gordon, former head of the British Army’s chemical weapons unit, appeared on Sky News. He was being interviewed on use of white phosphorous by Turkey in Syria and repeatedly tried to deflect the narrative on to alleged chemical weapons use by Syrian government forces, arguing that the present crisis was the moral responsibility of those who opposed western military action against Assad. But what particularly struck me was that he appeared by Skype – from Salisbury. When you look at the British government’s own chemical weapons expertise, you are continually led back to Salisbury, perhaps not surprisingly given the location of Porton Down.

I am aiming to make a full documentary film on the Salisbury events entitled “Truth and the Skripals”, based around the questions raised on this blog. I shall be looking to launch crowdfunding for the documentary shortly, probably within the week.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... -sturgess/

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby alloneword » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Here's something we all nearly missed:

by John Helmer, Moscow
@bears_with

A British Ministry of Defence document, issued on March 12 but unnoticed since then, reports the ministry has searched its files and records of the blood sampling and testing for Novichok in the blood of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, but “failed to locate any information that provides the exact time that the samples were collected.” The Ministry of Defence (MOD) is the parent organization for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL), the UK’s chemical warfare centre at Porton Down. Porton Down, as the laboratory is usually known, is the source of British evidence that Novichok was detected in the bloodstreams of the two Skripals.

Two officials of the DSTL laboratory testified on oath in the London Court of Protection in March of 2018, one identifying himself to the court as a “Porton Down Chemical and Biological Analyst” and the other, a “Porton Down Scientific Adviser”. According to the court record published on March 22, 2018, “blood samples from Sergei Skripal and Yulia Skripal were analysed and the findings indicated exposure to a nerve agent or related compound. The samples tested positive for the presence of a Novichok class nerve agent or closely related agent.” The presiding judge, Justice David Williams, ruled that “tests carried out by Defence Science and Technology Laboratory at Porton Down concluded that they had been exposed to a nerve agent.”

National Health Service (NHS) hospital manuals, English nursing sources and biochemists all say it is impossible for patient blood samples to lack precise date and time data. The Skripal samples with these data are therefore missing, while the samples analyzed by Porton Down aren’t provably from the Skripals at all.

If the Defence Ministry is telling the truth, its admission that it “failed to locate” the required blood specimen logs means there is no legal chain of custody for the evidence the British Government has publicly alleged, identifying a Russian nerve agent called Novichok, and Russian military personnel and the Kremlin as responsible for attacking the Skripals in Salisbury on March 4, 2018. Without this chain of custody, no British court can lawfully admit the prosecution’s evidence to support the government charges in the Skripal case. The Wiltshire coroner’s inquest into the death of Dawn Sturgess, also alleged to have resulted from a Russian Novichok attack, will be unable, lawfully, to admit the alleged evidence.

If the ministry is lying in its March 12, 2019, document, this demonstrates the collapse of the British government’s Novichok narrative into evidence of a political frame-up.

<cont...>

http://johnhelmer.org/british-defence-m ... worthless/

I seem to recall having issues with Helmer before, but this would perhaps partially explain the indefinite delay to the Sturgess inquest?

More at link.
alloneword

Postby Elvis » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Good catch!

Alas, it's unlikely the official narrative will be blown up in any big way, it's 'conventional wisdom' now.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Harvey » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:13 pm

Elvis » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 am wrote:Good catch!

Alas, it's unlikely the official narrative will be blown up in any big way, it's 'conventional wisdom' now.

Haven't encountered a single person who believes it to the degree they'll argue about the details. Most seem fairly open to an account which makes some sense. In the marketing speak, very few seem to be investing.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby alloneword » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 am

While I've yet to encounter a single person who believes it that is even aware of the details, I've met a few who are heavily invested in the broader narrative of which it is itself a part, as in "of course it was the Russians, it's just the sort of thing they do... I mean look at MH17, hacking the DNC, interfering in elections, 'annexing' Crimea, Syria, Putin is an evil dictator, etc...".

I doubt that any amount of detail is ever going to shift this viewpoint - in fact, pushing information that counters the narrative just entrenches it further. The only hope is to leave some breadcrumbs to 'well sourced' information that might prompt them to scratch their heads and start looking for themselves, e.g. the Stephen Davies letter to the times, etc.

But yes, very few.
alloneword

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:45 am

alloneword wrote:I've met a few who are heavily invested in the broader narrative of which it is itself a part, as in "of course it was the Russians, it's just the sort of thing they do... I mean look at MH17, hacking the DNC, interfering in elections, 'annexing' Crimea, Syria, Putin is an evil dictator, etc...".

Describes a good friend and his 100% certaintly on the 'Skripal' question; I want to send him these latest items but it would only upset him.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:47 am

I want to send him these latest items but it would only upset him.

I guess a largish number of minds are too uncomfortable to look at something in any other way, than that presented by the concensus - because if one crack is seen, it can become a tear. Then a rip, then a gaping hole.
And then it becomes difficult to operate, to fall in line, to believe much of anything, in the 'real' world.
This self-imposed protection is completely understandable, in my view. Until a credible alternative is presented, one that feels just right, these minds are probably better off quietened (even though they know stuff lurks beyond the cocoon shell) until ready to make a change.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:11 am

Friday 13th December, 2019: Tories elected, with a huge majority, by millions of Tory-voting arseholes, inevitably. So Julian Assange will now be murdered, slowly in the USA or more likely quickly in Belmarsh, as a deterrant to all others. So it's bye-bye to even the remotest hope of ever seeing the Skripal farrago or any other farrago exposed, or even investigated or even questioned by anyone, least of all by anyone in a position of power.

Lockdown. The People have spoken. They want to know what's on TV.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:24 am

A sober breakdown of the narrative as presented in mainstream press.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/04/the ... -years-on/

The Skripal Case – Two Years On

It’s been two years to the day since disgraced former military intelligence officer Sergei Skripal, and his daughter Yulia, were allegedly found on a park bench in Salisbury, near unconscious and apparently very unwell.

A lot has been said about the unanswered questions revolving around the incident. But perhaps the best of way of demonstrating the peculiarity of the alleged situation is to simply relate, in full, the “official version”.

Here it is:

- Sergei Skripal, a Russian military intelligence officer, was found guilty of spying for the UK in 2006, and sentenced to 13 years in prison.

- In 2010 he was released and traded to the United Kingdom as part of a spy swap. Having settled in the UK Sergei lived a quiet and comfortable life of retirement, so far as we know.

- Eight years later, in early 2018, with a Presidential election looming and just weeks before Russia was due to host the FIFA World Cup, Vladimir Putin decided to assassinate him for as yet obscure reasons.

- The GU, Russia’s military intelligence unit, dispatched two of their elite officers, who proceeded to fly direct from Moscow under aliases they had allegedly already employed and using Russian passports.

- These alleged assassins carried with them two perfume bottles full of “Novichok”, allegedly one of the deadliest nerve agents ever devised. This would be enough to kill around 800,000 people.

- On arriving in the UK these highly-trained covert agents book a hotel with a CCTV camera on the front door, and the next day, March 3, they travel to Salisbury by train, allegedly to recon the area, then return to London. They are apparently observed by CCTV cameras the entire time.

- The day following, March 4, they again travel to Salisbury, this time the master assassins walk to Skripal’s house and somehow “smear” the liquid Novichok on the handle of his front door.

- No eye-witness, photograph or piece of CCTV footage has ever been made publicly available to show either of these two men anywhere in the area of Sergei Skripal’s house.

- The whereabouts of the opened bottle of poison have never been established.

- Having applied the poison, the two highly trained assassins do two things before returning to London. 1) They drop their second, unopened, bottle of novichok (presumably enough to kill approx 400,000 people) in a charity donation bin, rather than destroying it or taking it back to Russia. 2) They stop by an antiques store to browse.

- The two assassins leave the country that afternoon, flying direct to Moscow, without knowing if their alleged target is dead, and again making no effort to conceal their origins.

- Despite both handling the poison, and somehow carrying enough of it back to contaminate their hotel room, neither of the men – nor any of the staff, train passengers or passersby who come into contact with them – ever become sick, even though only 0.2mg of Novichok is an allegedly lethal dose.

- Later that afternoon, Sergei and Yulia Skripal are found “almost unconscious”on a park bench in Salisbury town centre. It is claimed this was due to contact with the Novichok smeared on Sergei’s door handle, though reports originally stated neither he nor his daughter had returned to the house, and the timing seems to make it unlikely they did.

- The person who found them was the most senior nurse in the British Army (likely in the area as part of Toxic Dagger, the British Military’s landmark chemical weapons training exercise which began Feb 20th and ran on until March 12th).

- The nurse and her family administer “emergency aid” to the two alleged poisoning victims. Neither she nor anyone else on the scene, nor any of the first responders, ever experience any symptoms of nerve agent poisoning. Neither do any of the other people the Skripal’s came into contact with that day.

- DS Nick Bailey, a CID officer is in contact with the Skripals or their home at this time and subsequently becomes ill. It has never been stated how exactly he was exposed. It was initially reported he was a first responder to the scene, but that story was changed and it was later claimed he visited the Skripal house. Despite the alleged lethality of novichok in even very minute doses, Bailey is fit to return home after 18 days.

- Porton Down, the British government’s chemical weapons research centre, is brought in to help identify what chemical – if any – the Skripals/Bailey were exposed to.

- Within a month they release a statement claiming the poison was “a novichok like agent”, but that they could not pinpoint its origin. How they were able to test for a (at the time) theoretical chemical without having a sample to test against, has never been explained.

- Porton Down is 8 minutes away from Salisbury by car.

- Nearly four months later, in late June of 2018, Charlie Rowley finds the unopened perfume bottle a full of novichok (whether he bought it from a charity shop or found it in a bin is unclear, both stories have been reported). Upon using the perfume Rowley’s partner, Dawn Sturgess, falls ill. Later that day Rowley also falls ill. Sturgess dies in hospital two weeks later. But Rowley survives. Making him the fourth person in this narrative to survive exposure to an agent lethal in doses as small as 0.2mg.

- Sergei Skripal and Julia both recovered and allegedly chose to live secluded lives. Sergei has not appeared in public at all since allegedly being found on that park bench. Yulia made one brief press statement. Their current whereabouts are totally unknown. Their family in Russia have apparently been denied all access to them. DS Bailey was initially also keen to maintain his privacy but has subsequently given at least one interview some while after the event.

This is the UK government’s version of what happened. Unvarnished and unsatirised. None of it is disputed, exaggerated or speculative.

If you can see any unanswered questions, logical gaps or peculiar coincidences…you are likely a Russian bot.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:32 pm

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez