JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:32 pm

RI lost an asset when Alice stopped posting.
PufPuf93

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:51 pm

I think that about Alice sometimes, but definitely not for her credulous repostings of historical big lies published in committed fascist outlets.

JackRiddler » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am wrote:.

The Piper article is among the most blatant uses of "find-the-Jew" technique I've ever seen posted here. All actors in the play fall away as inconsequential, only the ones who can be identified as Jews or somehow "Zionist" have agency. The narrative is already written in advance: if an Israeli interest can be found or fabricated, then that necessarily and always was what it was about. It mutilates the well-established evidentiary history of the 1963 coup d'etat by the CIA and the generals. It's a perfect example of "big tent" or let's give equal credence to "alternatives" regardless of the evidence, with the result that the stink of insane "conspiracy theory" falls on any attempt to say anything about the coup, other than official story.

Above I posted John Judge's one major contribution to the RI board:
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 1#pr414728

barracuda » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm wrote:
Michael Collins Piper wrote:Please note of the 22 Warren Commission staff attorneys, fully nine of them were Jewish. Another was married to a Jewish woman. Additionally, several others had known, intimate connections to the Israeli lobby in America.

Is this the same Michael Collins Piper who's a columnist for David Duke's website, as well as Willis Carto's American Free Press?

Why yes, I believe it is.

Last edited by JackRiddler on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:01 pm

JackRiddler » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:51 pm wrote:I think so sometimes, but definitely not for that aspect of her work here.

JackRiddler » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am wrote:.

The Piper article is among the most blatant uses of "find-the-Jew" technique I've ever seen posted here. All actors in the play fall away as inconsequential, only the ones who can be identified as Jews or somehow "Zionist" have agency. The narrative is already written in advance: if an Israeli interest can be found or fabricated, then that necessarily and always was what it was about. It mutilates the well-established evidentiary history of the 1963 coup d'etat by the CIA and the generals. It's a perfect example of "big tent" or let's give equal credence to "alternatives" regardless of the evidence, with the result that the stink of insane "conspiracy theory" falls on any attempt to say anything about the coup, other than official story.

Above I posted John Judge's one major contribution to the RI board:
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 1#pr414728

barracuda » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm wrote:
Michael Collins Piper wrote:Please note of the 22 Warren Commission staff attorneys, fully nine of them were Jewish. Another was married to a Jewish woman. Additionally, several others had known, intimate connections to the Israeli lobby in America.

Is this the same Michael Collins Piper who's a columnist for David Duke's website, as well as Willis Carto's American Free Press?

Why yes, I believe it is.

I didn't read much past AlicetheKurious and agree with you. My reference was more to Alice's intellect and knowledge of the Middle East however tilted, especially during the Arab Spring upset of Egypt. Despite my not posting much, think you are aware where I am on these sorts of issues and sources. :angelwings:
PufPuf93

Postby Cordelia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Kennedy's funeral was held 56 years ago today, the National Day of Mourning. Pretty incredible, 48 hours to plan a State Funeral and also to bring so many dignitaries from all over the world. Ironic, too, implementing security and protection for foreign heads-of-state (including French President de Gaulle, himself no stranger to an assassination attempt) on such short term notice by a country that couldn’t/didn't even protect its own leader.

^^^Openly walking down main avenues?

PufPuf93 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:18 am wrote:
I do not recall how many days we were off school but was watching the TV (3 channels then, no cable) when Oswald as shot by Rudy. All quite confusing for a young person who had yet tp question much.

It was all a HUGE event wasn’t it? I remember being released from school early on Friday, a classmate who laughed at the news, the long walk home, being glued to the t.v. while drawing pictures of Mrs. Kennedy, her children, the casket, horses, etc..., everybody shouting in disbelief when Oswald was shot. I also remember my father taking me, my brother and my dad’s friend, who drove some distance, to view the casket in the Capitol Rotunda. My father had met Kennedy before and after the election through his job, had been Jacqueline Kennedy’s assigned “dinner partner” at a pre-election formal dinner party and once took my brother (why not me too?) to meet Kennedy in the Oval Office. He gave me a commemorative book on those four days (one that heavily promoted the Oswald-as-shooter legend, published not long after the assassination), and showed me a long-shot picture of the funeral procession, with himself in view, standing with his hand over his heart as the funeral caisson moved past the Capitol Building.

RocketMan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:21 pm wrote:I just watched JFK again after a long time. It is really quite shocking how well it holds up. Garrison's/Costner/Stone's courtroom speech in the finale is an incredibly powerful piece of oratory, and in retrospect, completely trailblazing in 1991. Unreal listening to the US covert operations apparatus so directly and unashamedly dragged in a major motion picture released by Warner Brothers...

I agree; and Kevin Costner really showed his acting chops (esp. the courtroom closing argument). The film’s near perfect imho. No scene wasn’t riveting, though the circa 1700’s debauched costume party scene was pretty over-the-top (but entertaining) and best left for future ‘deleted scenes’ viewing. Where did that idea even come from--was Stone inspired by this photo, purportedly of Clay Shaw?

Clay Shaw at Mardi Gras in the early 1950s, outside Dixie’s Hall of Music. (Photo credit: Jack Robinson Photo, The Jack Robinson Archive, LLC)
https://gonola.com/lgbt-new-orleans/gui ... -clay-shaw
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby thrulookingglass » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:34 pm

That little debauched party they had, admittedly not as bad as their 'day job', actually happened. There's pictures of Ferrie dressed up as some Hermes/Icarus like costume, amyl nitrate, the whole deal. I've heard critics poo-poo Oliver's brave film making in regards to JFK, but there's not much embellished in the entire picture. I tell you one thing, there's not many times I stay dry eyed during any repeated viewing of Oliver's masterpiece. I can't think of anyone so bold as to show US soldiers raping Vietnamese children such as he did in Platoon either. Shows you what war is good for.
thrulookingglass

Postby RocketMan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:17 am

thrulookingglass » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:34 am wrote:That little debauched party they had, admittedly not as bad as their 'day job', actually happened. There's pictures of Ferrie dressed up as some Hermes/Icarus like costume, amyl nitrate, the whole deal. I've heard critics poo-poo Oliver's brave film making in regards to JFK, but there's not much embellished in the entire picture. I tell you one thing, there's not many times I stay dry eyed during any repeated viewing of Oliver's masterpiece. I can't think of anyone so bold as to show US soldiers raping Vietnamese children such as he did in Platoon either. Shows you what war is good for.

Back in '91, they of course hit JFK from any angle they could, and charges of homophobia were naturally in the arsenal. On the most recent watch I tried to really concentrate as neutrally as I could on how it was depicted. Clay Shaw in life was gay and obviously a bon vivant at the very least. The whole scene must have been pretty overcooked and weird in reality. As outlandish as it seemed to be, I didn't find there to be stuff that was somehow "anti-gay" or hostile towards gays in general. It is even touched upon in the movie that Garrison himself was accused of homophobic motives in his case against Shaw. David Ferrie is portrayed, finally, as a tragic and sympathetic figure.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Thought this was hilarious. Enjoy.
thrulookingglass

Postby RocketMan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:25 am

thrulookingglass » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:36 pm wrote:
Thought this was hilarious. Enjoy.

Goddamit this is priceless :lol: :lol:
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby kelley » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:59 am

i've said this elsewhere but i'm pretty sure scorsese's most recent film is an allegory about an irishman and the myth of a lone gunman
kelley

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Damn. You're going to have me watch The Irishman again!
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby identity » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:23 am

Just came across this book, published by Trine Day at the end of 2018 (when its publication was noted without comment by fruhmenschen). I haven't read it yet, but I thought others here might like to be more aware of it since it hasn't really been brought up here.

The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK’s Assassination (Christopher Fulton, Michelle Fulton)

If the book, The Inheritance, is correct, then the JFK assassination was a American coup d’état—under which we still live." — Jesse Ventura

"When Christopher Fulton buys a gold Cartier watch that belonged to JFK and was part of the original assassination materials, it sets in motion something he never saw coming. A real page-turner. This book and the information in it is simply explosive. It changes everything I thought I knew about this period in time of American history. It's shocking. A must read." —Valerie Shampine, consumer reviewer

"Christopher Fulton's personal story The Inheritance places the puzzle pieces of the Kennedy assassination in proper order, giving us all a clear mosaic. I didn't want to believe what is contained in the pages of The Inheritance, but Fulton's narrative has what most books published about the assassination of the 35th President of the United States do not: The solid Ring Of Truth." —William Matson Law

"It is a page turner that rips the myth off America and shows you how desperate our government is to use lies to control us. I recommend this book. I highly recommend it. This is the best book of the year, as far as I am concerned." —Ruth's Report

At the height of his success in commercial construction in Canada, Christopher Fulton was extradited and sent to U.S. federal prison for his possession of physical evidence in JFK's assassination. He currently resides in California.

Christopher Fulton's journey began with the death of Evelyn Lincoln, late secretary to President John F. Kennedy. Through Lincoln, crucial evidence ended up in Christopher's hands—evidence that was going to be used to facilitate a new future for America. But the U.S. government's position was clear: that evidence had to be confiscated and classified, and the truth hidden away from the public. Christopher was sent to federal prison for years under a sealed warrant and indictment. The Inheritance, Christopher's personal narrative, shares insider information from his encounters with the Russian Government, President Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump, the Clinton White House, the U.S. Justice Department, the Secret Service, and the Kennedy family themselves. It reveals the true intentions of Evelyn Lincoln and her secret promise to Robert Kennedy—and Christopher's secret promise to John F. Kennedy Jr. The Inheritance explodes with history-changing information and answers the questions Americans are still asking, while pulling them through a gauntlet of some of the worst prisons this country has to offer. This book thrillingly exposes the reality of American power, and sheds light on the dark corners of current corruption within the executive branch and the justice and prison systems.

Amazon review by A Consumer:

I generally don't write book reviews. I've written maybe one or two in the past, if that. But I am compelled to write a review about this book.

This book is a must read. It's a must read for JFK assassination buffs first and foremost, but it's a must read as well for anyone who wants to learn ingrained truths about America. Truths about assassinations of and doctored criminal charges against political subversives; truths about how easy it is to become a political subversive; truths about government torture of political subversives; truths about government planned and executed total destruction of political subversives, including confiscation of all financial assets and harassment of, battery of, and killing of their loved ones; truths about government agents who not only blindly accept the malicious mandates of their superiors, but who gleefully carry them out; truths about mistreatment and killing of prisoners, many of whom are not criminals; truths about the so-called criminal justice system, a conveyor belt to slaughter; truths about your public defender or criminal defense attorney, and how their prime directive - survival within a maligned system - conflicts with their sworn obligation to vigorously defend their clients; and truths about the tightly controlled American media. Finally and most importantly, this book contains largely hidden truths about the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, about the death of JFK, Jr, about 9/11 and about America's deep, deep State.

I've read many JFK assassination books, watched the Nigel Turner series the Men Who Killed Kennedy, watched Oliver Stone's movie JFK, and watched John Hankey's Dark Legacy and Dark Legacy 2. At this point it is rare for me to read a JFK assassination fact that I don't already know. This book is an exception. This book ties together so many of the loose ends of the previously told stories. It is a riveting read for that reason alone. But it's riveting as well on so many other levels.

Christopher Fulton is not the first imprisoned political subversive to write a book about his experience. Abraham Bolden comes readily to mind, as does Susan Lindauer. Fulton is likewise not the first former inmate to write about prisoner abuse by deputies. Damien Echols comes readily to mind on this topic. While I recommend Bolden's, Lindauer's and Echols' books, I must say that there is something exceptional about Fulton's telling of his tale. Maybe it's his writing style, maybe it's his subject matter. I don't really know. I only know that it his book drew me in like few books ever have. I couldn't put it down. It was enlightening, terrifying, and heart-breaking.

For those JFK assassination buffs who have read book after book trying to gain insight into what the Kennedy members truly thought about who killed JFK, and why they chose not to speak out against the Warren Commission report, the search is over. Those questions are finally answered in Fulton's book.

And if all of the above weren't enough, Fulton's book has a fascinating albeit brief discussion about historical Nostradamus-like predictions of the assassinations of JFK and JFK Jr.

A must read.

Amazon review by Susan Landauer:

Amazing, terrifying, harrowing--- "The Inheritance" reads like a true crime thriller packed with eye-popping primary documents held by Evelyn Lincoln, personal secretary to President John F Kennedy in the White House, at the request of his brother, Bobby Kennedy. Evelyn Lincoln herself reveals in an affidavit that her husband overhead the Secret Service discussing a shooting threat in Dallas two days before the assassination. Uncensored and unredacted, we've all been waiting for this book for 55 years.

“The Inheritance: Poison Fruit of JFK’s Assassination" reveals how Evelyn Lincoln's papers tied to the JFK assassination first came to light before an auction at Trump Tower in New York. Fulton describes how all hell broke loose after he arranged a private showing for Caroline Kenndy of the watch worn by JFK the day of the assassination, including a Secret Service affidavit revealing the existence of raw, unfiltered phone tapes secretly recorded at the White House, in JFK’s own voice, before the Soviet Missile Crisis and the Bay of Pigs. This powerful history was protected by secret wish of Bobby Kennedy, who correctly feared the National Security State would destroy the important truth contained therein. In consequence, nobody had any idea those papers and phone recordings of JFK existed until a dramatic announcement by Katie Couric about the upcoming auction of JFK's watch. Alas, No Good Deed Goes Unpunished. Despite enjoying full support by John F Kennedy, Jr. Fulton was arrested in 1998 and locked up in prison until 2008 on a terrifying national security case. Christopher Fulton's quest to deliver this truth to history is riveting. It’s Must Reading!
identity

Postby conniption » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:51 am

Cordelia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:01 pm wrote:Kennedy's funeral was held 56 years ago today, the National Day of Mourning. Pretty incredible, 48 hours to plan a State Funeral and also to bring so many dignitaries from all over the world. Ironic, too, implementing security and protection for foreign heads-of-state (including French President de Gaulle, himself no stranger to an assassination attempt) on such short term notice by a country that couldn’t/didn't even protect its own leader.

^^^Openly walking down main avenues?

PufPuf93 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:18 am wrote:
I do not recall how many days we were off school but was watching the TV (3 channels then, no cable) when Oswald as shot by Rudy. All quite confusing for a young person who had yet tp question much.

It was all a HUGE event wasn’t it? I remember being released from school early on Friday, a classmate who laughed at the news, the long walk home, being glued to the t.v. while drawing pictures of Mrs. Kennedy, her children, the casket, horses, etc..., everybody shouting in disbelief when Oswald was shot. I also remember my father taking me, my brother and my dad’s friend, who drove some distance, to view the casket in the Capitol Rotunda. My father had met Kennedy before and after the election through his job, had been Jacqueline Kennedy’s assigned “dinner partner” at a pre-election formal dinner party and once took my brother (why not me too?) to meet Kennedy in the Oval Office. He gave me a commemorative book on those four days (one that heavily promoted the Oswald-as-shooter legend, published not long after the assassination), and showed me a long-shot picture of the funeral procession, with himself in view, standing with his hand over his heart as the funeral caisson moved past the Capitol Building.

RocketMan » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:21 pm wrote:I just watched JFK again after a long time. It is really quite shocking how well it holds up. Garrison's/Costner/Stone's courtroom speech in the finale is an incredibly powerful piece of oratory, and in retrospect, completely trailblazing in 1991. Unreal listening to the US covert operations apparatus so directly and unashamedly dragged in a major motion picture released by Warner Brothers...

I agree; and Kevin Costner really showed his acting chops (esp. the courtroom closing argument). The film’s near perfect imho. No scene wasn’t riveting, though the circa 1700’s debauched costume party scene was pretty over-the-top (but entertaining) and best left for future ‘deleted scenes’ viewing. Where did that idea even come from--was Stone inspired by this photo, purportedly of Clay Shaw?

Clay Shaw at Mardi Gras in the early 1950s, outside Dixie’s Hall of Music. (Photo credit: Jack Robinson Photo, The Jack Robinson Archive, LLC)
https://gonola.com/lgbt-new-orleans/gui ... -clay-shaw

~~~

Edward Curtin

President John F. Kennedy: His Life and Public Assassination

ejcurtin
November 22, 2021

The following article on the life of President John F. Kennedy, and his assassination on this date, November 22, 1963, is the lead piece in the eighth issue of Garrison: The Journal of History and Deep Politics that has just been published: “The Political Assassinations of the 1960s.” From JFK, RFK, MLK, and Malcolm X, to Hammarskjold and Lumumba, the 1960s were a tragic period when the CIA took over the United States and profoundly changed the course of history, and Garrison is indispensable for understanding that history and its importance for today. This issue is double-sized (348 pages), a book really. If you like the following article, please support and purchase Garrison.

Despite a treasure trove of new research and information having emerged over the last fifty-eight years, there are many people who still think who killed President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and why are unanswerable questions. They have drunk what Dr. Martin Schotz has called “the waters of uncertainty” that results “in a state of confusion in which anything can be believed but nothing can be known, nothing of significance that is.”[1]

Then there are others who cling to the Lee Harvey Oswald “lone-nut” explanation proffered by the Warren Commission.

Both these groups tend to agree, however, that whatever the truth, unknowable or allegedly known, it has no contemporary relevance but is old-hat, ancient history, stuff for conspiracy-obsessed people with nothing better to do. The general thinking is that the assassination occurred more than a half-century ago, so let’s move on.

Nothing could be further from the truth, for the assassination of JFK is the foundational event of modern American history, the Pandora’s box from which many decades of tragedy have sprung...

continues... http://edwardcurtin.com/president-john- ... ssination/

~~~

also, this matters:
The REAL Anthony Fauci with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Odysee link - https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/rfkjr-fauci720p:e
(1:03:12 min)

The Corbett Report Official LBRY Channel
November 19th, 2021
SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/fauci/
Joining us today to talk about his new bestselling book, The Real Anthony Fauci, is Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. of ChildrensHealthDefense.org.
conniption

Postby Grizzly » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:55 pm

Every year, all I can think is,

[youtube]T4E-UQZX6z0&t=4[/youtube]
BACK and to the left..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4E-UQZX6z0&t=4
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:18 pm

Regarding The REAL Anthony Fauci with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: definitely seems like Tony is going to be the fall guy, he's the public face of everything 'Covid', how could they not offer him up for public sacrifice? And sure, he is guilty as sin, he's American Psycho, he's Michael Myers with entrepreneurial ambition, he's probably the most successful and prolific serial killer outside of politics. But he's also just one of many gloves and I would also want to see the wearers get their limelight too. Seems unfair otherwise.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:46 pm

Agree with the sentiment that there are many other glove-wearers both in front of and behind the curtain, but regardless: Fauci deserves to hang from a lamp-post for his historical crimes against humanity (but not before being forced to submit to multiple mRNA jabs -- 5 years worth of boosters -- within a 15min timespan).

Damned shame this mind is no longer among us. Where are all the subversive comics today? Time to step in.

Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion