Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:00 am

Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:21 pm wrote:Thank you RocketMan and Elvis, I really appreciate it! Of course, all I've done is collate evidence that others dug up previously: the real credit goes to journalists like Daniel Hopsicker, Mike Ruppert, Sander Hicks, and Jonathan Elinoff for their discoveries.

liminalOyster » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:02 pm wrote:I'm extremely weirded out that the Maxwell Ramsey image is much much more convincing than I expected. I figured it would be a huge reach. I highly doubt it will check out to be her but it's shockingly close.

I agree, I'm usually extremely dubious of these photo-comparison analyses and generally consider them a waste of time. But the resemblance here does look uncanny and while I'm certainly not jumping to any conclusions, I will be trying to check out where this photo came from to see if it's a possibility.

For some reason the entire Twitter thread is gone now but I archived the tweet I linked here: http://archive.is/iLss2

Dude, I rarely post here but your contributions have been really amazing. As much as I've offered all sorts of wild conspiracy connections over the years, I've often scoffed at photos, "evidence" and talking points that didn't feel had much merit. Like Pizza Gate, I still think thats a total hoax......but, that Mccann abduction composite of the suspects from years ago looks 100% like the Podesta brothers. Similarly, that (at least) 90% looks like Maxwell. Going by the video of Maxwell with Epstein and Trump at Mar-a-lago in the early 90s the media kept showing, and this image being a few years later.

In 2015 when I first heard about the Epstein-Clinton-Trump-Horrowitz island saga, it was hard to tell fact from fiction. With his arrest and beyond suspicious death last summer, so much has come to light. His deep connection to both Democrats and Republicans, it was obvious everyone was playing a rorschach test to see where they felt the evidence landed and what they could spin. I miss the era of Hopsicker, Ruppert(RIP), Sander Hicks, etc when the left leaning and right leaning "conspiracy" researchers were sympatico during the 9/11 and Bush/Iraq era. Things went way off the partisan rails since then. I see people spinning the Epstein horror show as implicating the "Clintons and Dems" or "Trump and the GOP" on social media without thinking that BOTH sides and everyone in between(including Bill Gates) seems to possibly be implicated.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:11 am

Everything with Epstein feels more depressing than validating, from a conspiracy researcher point of view. Moments after the Ukrainian passenger jet blew up the other night, everyone said it was Iran who blew it up. And it was. Likewise, I didn't quite believe the early twitter speculation in the wake of Epstein's death that there was clear signs of foul play, cameras malfunctioning, guards asleep with falsified check logs, etc. Yet here we are. The co-pathologist in the room observing the Epstein autopsy for four hours says he has all the signs of a bloody strangulation by wire. All of the cameras in the wing of the correction facility weren't working or whose camera data was "corrupted". The fabric noose doesn't match the neck wound, let alone the bones broken which point to a homicide.

Did the FBI complete their investigations and searches into Epsteins New York, Paris, New Mexico Ranch and Virgin Islands residences? I guess if there's one thing to say, it's that Epstein was "smart" to invest his tentacles deep within both sides of the political big wigs, in all business affairs, financial institutions and nexus points of politics and money. Last Summer the mainstream media was sounding like mid 2000s Alex Jones broadcasts in talking about "elite political pedo" cabals and Epstein....now its way down the memory hole.

There's no bragging rights with seeing this shit unfold. There's barely any validation. This bleak realization of hunches just oozes out and you start to wonder just how awful things are that the imagination can barely conjure.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Marionumber1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Thank you, 8bit! I have to say, I've seen your 9/11 threads on this board, and think they're some of the best material here about the attacks. Like you I prefer looking at the deep political aspect of 9/11 -- the hijackers, funding channels, informants and assets, related criminal enterprises, etc. -- rather than physical evidence, which might be more of a "sexy" issue but also tends to be overly polarizing and doesn't do much for establishing culpability. And you are unfortunately right about how getting confirmation of our worldview with the Epstein case is really just depressing. Back in July right after Epstein got arrested, I told my mainstream liberal family (among whom I have a reputation as a conspiracy theorist who they humor but don't necessarily agree with) that Epstein was going to be suicided within a few weeks. Sure enough, he was, but I didn't have some gleeful "I told you so" moment; just a sinking feeling as I recognized that this case, like every single one before it, was about to be covered up. I derive no satisfaction from being right when the thing I'm right about is how fucked we are.
Marionumber1

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 pm

I'm going to say, I think you people use this Epstein affair as a matter of entertainment and I find it disgusting. Its my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Peoples lives were destroyed and you treat it like watching an episode of NCIS! Just can't wait until the evil doer gets pinched. Imagine that. There's too much press about this asshole and that ought to stick out that its a red herring for whatever else is coming down the pipeline. I'll also throw in the most unpopular statement to this; what the living fuck were any of these 'victims' thinking when they bedded down with this pure arrogance exuding self deluded putrescence of a lizard-alien wanna be human mother fucker?! Fuck them. You walk away from that scenario! You walk the fuck out or break his dick. I'm anti-violence across the board but Epstein isn't worth a shit in my toilet. I'm not throwing compassion away, but how fucking dumb do you have to be to lay down with that asshole! And I tell you what they thought, I'm going to sue the fuck out of him later and make a mint, and the NBC tv movie expose rights are going to buy me a Malibu mansion. There's no greater aphrodisiac than money and power. Again, women suffer from this phallocentric world of being forced into a submissive role. It's Mena, AR...that's the real seed of this. CIA drug running, Kennedy(s), The Mob, 9/11, Iran-Contra, Magog's dirty fucking tricks.

As far as I'm concerned UAF Institute of Northern Engineering PROVED controlled demolition happened on 9/11.

Find me that fucking GOFUS quote from the helicopter flight...governor of the united states.

added:
awful things are that the imagination can barely conjure.

That is exactly how it runs, make it so profoundly putrid that you sound like a tin foil hat goon when you shine a light on whats really happening.
thrulookingglass

Postby Laodicean » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:00 pm

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:54 am

thrulookingglass

Postby RocketMan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:24 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... 196a372b95

Reports: Jeffrey Epstein Trafficked Girls To His Private Island As Recently As 2018

Topline: A lawsuit filed Wednesday accused deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein of trafficking young women and girls to his private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands as recently as 2018⁠—and keeping a computerized database to track them, according to multiple reports.

The New York Times, which first reported on the lawsuit, said that Epstein allegedly brought hundreds of young women and girls to his private island, named Little St. James.
In addition, Epstein allegedly kept a computerized database to track the women’s and girls’ movements and whereabouts, the Times reported, citing the complaint.
Epstein and his associates were forced to organize a search party to locate a 15-year-old victim who attempted to swim off the island and, once she was found, withheld her passport to keep her there, according to the Associated Press, which cited the complaint.

The lawsuit also alleges that Epstein used fake modeling visas in order to transport the women and girls to and from the Virgin Islands, and that local air traffic controllers witnessed Epstein debarking from his private plane with girls who appeared as young as 11.

Since Epstein is deceased, the suit was filed against his estate, with prosecutors seeking the forfeiture of Little St. James and a second island owned by Epstein (named Great St. James), in addition to the dissolution of shell companies they say were fronts for his alleged sex trafficking ring.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby guruilla » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:45 pm

I haven't kept up with this thread, so apologies if most or all of this has been covered. I thought it might be useful for researchers to have some of it gathered in one place:

Jeffrey Epstein, Edge Foundation, MIT Media Lab, TED Talks, & the Scientainment Industry: the improbable intersection between the seedy underworld of sex trafficking, espionage & shadow politics, Silicon Valley IT industries, transhumanism and eugenics.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby norton ash » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:14 am

AAAAAAND... the Trump defense team featuring Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz flies right up to the Senate gates in a private jet... after dropping Jeffrey E, Jeff B, and some kids off in Teeterboro.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 pm

The band's getting back together.

Is this part really exploding? I haven't had time to track it down more, but the UK tabloids are reporting that Ghislaine's e-mail records have been hacked and 8000 documents full of names and guest lists have been acquired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7V2gjcTOxY

PS - Ghislaine Maxwell will not be killing herself.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:04 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:10 am

Listening to a BBC program about the ocean and whales and an organization studying them, I was reminded of Ghislaine Maxwell's oceanic charity or whatever it was, La Mer. You know, French for "the ocean."

La mer. LAMER.

Is it an inside joke? — "LAMER"?

Has everyone seen her little speech at the UN? Watch the men in the room.

LAMER.jpg

Or does she believe she's a good person because she believes she was helping to save the ocean? I don't think she had any financial rake-off.

Or did La Mer—excuse me, LAMER—have some other purpose?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby RocketMan » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:08 pm

This man is perhaps the worst degenerate royal ever. He can't even muster a decent cover-up. He plainly said he would cooperate and now he just clams up and... hopes it will go away by itself?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... -interview

Prince Andrew giving 'zero' cooperation to Epstein inquiry, say US prosecutors

Prince Andrew has provided “zero” cooperation with the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking inquiry, US prosecutors said on Monday, despite earlier promises to help investigations in any way possible.

Speaking outside Epstein’s Manhattan mansion, Geoffrey Berman, US attorney for the southern district of New York, said the agencies had contacted Andrew regarding an interview, but that he had not yet agreed to provide one.

It is understood that there will be no attempt to force Andrew to testify, leaving open the possibility that he will never answer prosecutors’ questions about his relationship with Epstein.

Prince Andrew, 59, stepped back from royal duties in November, following a widely-criticized interview with the BBC about his friendship with Epstein.

At the time, Andrew, said he was “willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations if required” over the ongoing US probe into Epstein – who was charged with sex-trafficking.

But at a press conference in New York City’s Upper East Side, Berman told reporters that requests had so far gone unanswered.

Federal prosecutors in the southern district of New York, along with the FBI, were seeking to interview Andrew as they probe into Epstein’s potential co-conspirators.

Epstein was arrested in July 2019 and charged with sex trafficking girls as young as 14. He was found dead in a jail cell in August 2019, the medical examiner ruled his death to be suicide.

The wealthy financier once had a wealthy and influential circle of friends that included Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.

That network largely deserted Epstein after he pleaded guilty to procuring a person under the age of 18 for prostitution and was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Andrew, however, stayed at Epstein’s home in December 2010, months after he had been released from prison.

One of Epstein’s accusers in his July arrest, Virginia Giuffre, said she was instructed to have sex with Andrew in 2001, when she was 17 years old.

Prince Andrew told the BBC he had “no recollection” of meeting Giuffre, and said on the night the alleged sex occurred he was at a Pizza Express in Woking.

After Epstein’s death William Barr, the US attorney general, vowed that the federal sex-trafficking case into Epstein would continue. “Any co-conspirators should not rest easy,” Barr said at the time.

Andrew, the eighth in line to the throne, was effectively suspended from royal duties by Queen Elizabeth in the aftermath of his BBC interview. In a statement released in Andrew’s name, he said: “It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support.

“Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.”

Before being asked about the Duke, Berman confirmed the investigation was looking at possible “conspirators” who worked with Epstein.

He added: “Jeffrey Epstein couldn’t have done what he did without the assistance of others, and I can assure you that the investigation is moving forward.”

Berman was speaking at an event to promote a new law that makes it easier for victims to sue over childhood abuse.

The Home Office declined to comment on whether there had been any formal US request to interview or even extradite Prince Andrew to the USA. Any request for extradition would normally go to the Home Office initially.

Scotland Yard has previously defended its decision to drop an investigation into claims of sex trafficking made against Epstein by Giuffre, who says she was forced to sleep with the Duke of York. Buckingham Palace was approached for comment.

Prince Andrew has dropped out of public sight for most of the past few months but did appear alongside the Queen, his mother, at a church service in Norfolk earlier this month.

There have been unconfirmed reports of a downgrading of Andrew’s security since he no longer performs royal engagements. Unlike Prince Harry, he retains his HRH status.

A final decision is said to rest with the home secretary, Priti Patel, and the prime minister, Boris Johnson, after review by the Metropolitan police.

Andrew stood down from public duties within days of the BBC interview with the Newsnight anchor Emily Maitlis. He was accused of lacking empathy for Epstein’s victims and of failing to show regret over his friendship with the disgraced US financier.

During the interview he said he was prepared to give testimony under oath “if push came to shove and the legal advice was to do so”.

Andrew has said he did not see, witness or suspect any suspicious behaviour during his visits to Epstein’s homes in Florida, New York and the Caribbean.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:55 pm

The link to the BBC Andrew video posted in this thread has gone bye bye. :mad2
PufPuf93

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:59 am

Find me that fucking GOFUS quote from the helicopter flight...governor of the united states.

This quote was from Dois Gene "Chip" Tatum who worked for the CIA/Military Junta here in America. The quotation was from a recorded conversation held on board a drug smuggling US Military helicopter between Buddy Young (a member of the Arkansas ANG and guard to Bill Clinton) and a Mossad agent Mike Harari. This ties in perfectly with what was revealed in the essay, The Last Circle.

I was a helicopter pilot for the United States Army from 1982 to 1986, during which time I flew missions in Central America and also from Ft Campbell, Kentucky. From 1986 to 1992 I was an agent for the Central Intelligence Agency, operating under a deep-cover assignment. During this time I witnessed activities involving high-level U.S. personnel that I felt were unlawful, and I reported these activities to my superiors in the U.S. Army and to my handlers in the Central Intelligence Agency, to the National Security Council, and to various individuals, including William Barr, Oliver North, George Bush. Among these activities were rampant drug smuggling into the United States involving people in control of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the armed forces of the United States, among others.

I have documented some of these activities on military flight plans, showing as passengers on certain flights, the following: William Barr; Buddy Young; Felix Rodriguez; Oliver North; Joe Fernandez; Manuel Noriega, and Mike Harari. I have visited cocaine laboratories with the above people, who were inspecting the drug smuggling operations in Central America. I have documented on some of these military flight plans the nature of the cargo being carried in white coolers that were fraudulently marked as "medical supplies," which I accidentally discovered to be cocaine. During one flight and related meeting, I was present while there were discussions as to where drug money was being siphoned on the Panama to Arkansas run. Present at this meeting were Manuel Noriega; William Barr (associated with CIA proprietary Southern Air Transport and later attorney general of the United States); Joe Fernandez; Mike Harari; General Gustavo Alverez. Participating in this meeting via satellite telephone was Vice President George Bush, Oliver North, and William Jefferson Clinton, then governor of Arkansas. I had reported these illegal operations to my superiors, including William Barr; Oliver North; George Bush; Felix Rodriguez; Joe Fernandez; Don Gregg; Dewey Clarridge.

After I refused to perform a mission that I felt were beyond my willingness to execute, I notified my handlers that I wanted out of the operation, which at that time was known as Operation Pegasus. Their response was to warn me that no one leaves the operation. I declare under penalty of perjury that the above facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. - Tatum

Shit gets weird real quick with these deep cover assets and an acquaintance of Chip states the following:

My grandfather Maurice Allen Wheeler was a leader in the Masons, DeMolay and President of the Local UAW Union in Saginaw Michigan. He knew CIA agent Dois Gene "Chip" Tatum and his wife Nancy. Chip reported directly to Hillary Rodham Clinton in the early 1980s. Hillary is the leader of the Globalists and has been for decades. She dabbles in the occult and is known in such circles as the White Queen. They would talk openly about blowing up the World Trade Center and then detonating a nuclear weapon in Lansing Michigan to bring about the New World Order. They chose Lansing because the Fall Out will blow over Canada causing an international incident and thus start the North American Union.

I emailed former CIA Director William Casey about this in 1996 but then he died in a strange boating accident. He had a personal website with a public e-mail address at the time.

I also had encounters at the Order of the Eastern Star in D.C. as a kid that scared me. Hillary Clinton is a member and she is the primary descendant of Robert Navarre whom was a member of the French Royal Family. The French royal family worshiped the Black Madonna Queen Semiramis/Venus/Diana. No one has ever polled the First Ladies to see if they are members of the Order of the Eastern Star. How strange huh

All major events by the globalists have a special timing with the planet Venus and its relationship to the Sun and Earth.

President George H. W. Bush's Sep 11 1990 speech -begin of solar maximum World Trade Center Sep 11 2001 -end of solar maximum 2012

A Sun cycle is 11 years

The fix is in.
thrulookingglass

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion