The cure that's worse than the disease

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The cure that's worse than the disease

Postby identity » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:23 am

^ Thanks, AOC.

Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

Would you by any chance have more detailed info on these "sterility formulas" and "sterility vaccines"? A copy of the WHO statement admitting to development of these?
identity

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:29 am

If you check out the original article, he has a ton of links to sources embedded. I didn't have the energy to recreate them. But here is that paragraph with the links:

In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby identity » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:04 am

Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:29 pm wrote:If you check out the original article, he has a ton of links to sources embedded. I didn't have the energy to recreate them. But here is that paragraph with the links:

Cool. Thanks for pointing that out!
identity

Postby undead » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:55 am wrote:
Agent Orange Cooper » 09 Apr 2020 15:39 wrote:Good post.

[...]

The grand irony, of course, here being that the primary cause of autoimmune disease is the fucking vaccines.

I often drive by a local county 'health' clinic that has just opened up in my town in a new location. The first thing advertised on the sign is "adult immunizations" and "child vaccines," etc. It's really sinister.

Q: Why are vaccines the [i]sine qua non
of public health? A: Because 'public health' is just eugenics in disguise.

Can you explain how the bolded bit happens?

There has to be something other than just vaccination causing autoimmunity, because practically everyone gets *some* vaccines. Exposure to heavy metals definitely contributes, Lyme disease can trigger it, anything that chronically throws off homeostasis in the body can contribute. The most likely answer is that there are many different causes, and that the issue is made a lot worse by vaccination, and especially excessive vaccination.

For example, when I was a child I had sever sneezing fits when I woke up in the morning. In retrospect this was probably caused by chemical laundry detergent an other household cleaners. But my parents followed the advice of the medical system and sent me to an allergist who prescribed allergy immunizations. This practice is going out of fashion I think, replaced with "oral immunotherapy" in which you get an acid tab of the antigen on your tongue instead of getting injected. The idea is that you are vaccinated against common seasonal and other allergies like animal dander, dust mites, mold, pollen, etc.

When I was a kid I got injected with that shit 3 days a week, for years on end. Then as an adult I contracted Lyme borelliosis with Babesia, which progressed to a severe case that infected my nervous system. The mainstream medical system will have you on Doxycycline pills for months on end, longer than necessary, because the pathogen hibernates in a way that protects it from the antibiotic. The only way to clear out the encysted spirochetes and have an effect on the central nervous system is to do IV antibiotic treatment. I was fortunate enough to manage to get it covered by insurance at the time, but once the word about it got out it became impossible to get that treatment without paying 10s of thousands of dollars out of pocket. Those drugs are the last line of defense against drug resistant bacteria like MRSA and so there is actually a legitimate public health reason that they should not be used unless absolutely necessary.

On top of all that, the medical system is totally inept at addressing the gut microbiome effects of antibiotics and other drugs. Eating yogurt and sauerkraut is not enough, you need medical grade supplements with high populations during the treatment and then natural probiotics once the treatment is over. I had to learn that the hard way because nobody told me. Many people also told me that gluten would make autoimmune symptoms worse, and I couldn't bring myself to break the addiction in spite of being open minded to the possibility that was true. One time I ate a lot of rich German whole grain bread and I had an episode in which I could have actually died, and that was the beginning of my bowel problems. It took me years to get into a situation in which I could break the gluten addiction. It works on the same endorphin receptors as opioids, and cheese too.

Giving up gluten was a milestone in putting my disease into remission, just as necessary as the medical cannabis. In addition to those measures, I also had 3 mercury fillings safely removed which made a significant change for the better. So these are all things I can say from experience that definitely make it worse.

I highly doubt that there is one single primary cause of autoimmunity. It is basically like the "Shit Is Fucked Up And Bullshit" occupy protestor of the human body. The major elephant in the room is the gut microbiome, though. It is something like 80% of the immune system that is mediated via the gut biome, so considering how polluted the food supply is, none of this should be a surprise. Saying that the vaccines "cause" the problem is falling into the trap of the false narrative. It is a complex phenomenon that very obviously can be made much worse by vaccination. And since autoimmunity is under-diagnosed and can only be identified when sever symptoms manifest, that is a reason for everyone to be cautious about vaccinations and only take the ones that they really need.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:45 pm

undead » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:39 pm wrote:In addition to those measures, I also had 3 mercury fillings safely removed which made a significant change for the better.

Congratulations on getting rid of those. They will absolutely destroy your health. It's insane and barbaric that they are still used. Several European countries have banned them, but the US medical establishment just can't lose out on the chance to further poison its population. Have you considered mercury chelation as a followup? Check out the Andy Cutler protocol using DMPS. It saved my partner's health/life.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby undead » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:50 pm

I'll check out that chelation protocol, thanks, that's the kind of thing I was thinking of for this thread. As of now with the federally legal CBD flower available through the mail, and also now with the brand new CBG hemp flower available, I am able to go about my life normally as if I didn't have a chronic disease. I just spend a lot of money on food, medicine, and wild mushroom foraging. And I will probably be forced to buy some bullshit insurance plan that I never use. It is common for people with Crohn's to run to the bathroom 10 times a day and be incapable of working because of that, but that is a result of entrusting your health to a system that really just wants to kill you and take your money. As long as I stick to my program my digestion functions better than the average person's, so I am kind of exhausted to try more things when I don't feel the need to. But I will keep the chelation therapy in mind for when it becomes possible to go out in public again.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby identity » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:10 am

undead » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:50 pm wrote: but that is a result of entrusting your health to a system that really just wants to kill you and take your money.

I think the system would much prefer to keep you alive and chronically ill – and therefore dependent on its products and services for the rest of your life – if you/your insurance can afford to pay for those. Only if you cannot do so is it indifferent to your existence. (One might add that if you threaten the profitability of its business model by finding alternate sources of health-restoration and healing from the chronic illnesses the system has contributed to, it has ways to try to break you down psychologically via ridicule, shaming, threat of incarceration/detention, death threats, etc. There may even have been people deploying these tactics here at one time or another...)
identity

Postby undead » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:30 am

identity » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:10 am wrote:
undead » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:50 pm wrote: but that is a result of entrusting your health to a system that really just wants to kill you and take your money.

I think the system would much prefer to keep you alive and chronically ill – and therefore dependent on its products and services for the rest of your life – if you/your insurance can afford to pay for those. Only if you cannot do so is it indifferent to your existence. (One might add that if you threaten the profitability of its business model by finding alternate sources of health-restoration and healing from the chronic illnesses the system has contributed to, it has ways to try to break you down psychologically via ridicule, shaming, threat of incarceration/detention, death threats, etc. There may even have been people deploying these tactics here at one time or another...)

You're mostly right, especially in prison! Even before the pandemic, prisons were death traps and anyone spending any significant time there was going to get lifelong health complications just from the food alone. You wonder why they don't just kill the people, or let them kill themselves, and then remember that its about resource and labor extraction from living bodies. Still, with IBD the speed at which they kill you while keeping you alive is exceptionally fast. I think they have an interest in killing off IBD patients because their existence draws attention to how inept the medical system is.

So for clarification... even if the system is keeping you alive while they are exploiting you, they are still also killing you. Just more slowly. It's the American way, as opposed to the German way. The Germans had The Final Solution, bringing the program to its logical conclusion for the sake of efficiency. The United States has just been dragging out the same thing for 200+ years.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby Sounder » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:42 am

undead, I feel your pain, fortunately only in a small way. Cutting out wheat cured my symptoms, still not sure if it was the wheat or the glyphosates that were the problem.

The top down medical model shows its limitations in not seeing that each person is different and in its dealing in symptoms and not causes.

Frankly, I have never understood why people would trust drug pushers for questions regarding health. For my part, I was told when young that if one wants to have a good life, one needs to avoid contact with doctors, lawyers, and judges. Works for me.

add on. Our diet tends to poke holes in our intestines with stuff called lectins.

I should qualify something here, ironically my wife works at the hospital and i am egmiquated on sciency things and do therefor have some appreciation for acute care abilities of modern medicine. These are good people doing awesome work, but it is still a bad model for health.
Sounder

Postby undead » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:00 am

Thank, but you don't have to feel my pain because I am not in pain. It's mainly psychological panic about how I am going to get the medicine and food that lets me not be in pain. And paranoia. That's why I posted about this here. The only support groups for IBD are funded by pharma industry and push the drugs that kill you. You can't talk to someone who is getting killed by drugs about how you don't want to get killed by drugs - too awkward and depressing. I went to one of those once out of curiosity and it was bizarre. One conversation between two others went something like this:

Patient 1: "I just got prescribed Humira by my doctor after I tried another drug that gave me horrendous side effects and didn't work. So far it's going great."

All: "Good for you!"

Patient 2: "I was on Humira, and after 2 years of it it stopped working completely and I got a lot worse, and it was financially draining. Now I can barely hold it together."

All: "Awww... we're sorry to hear that. Sympathy."

Patient 3: "I'm new to this, and my doctor is recommending Humira. I guess I should follow my doctor's advice, right?"

All: "Yes of course, your doctor knows best, this is the latest and most advanced treatment."
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby liminalOyster » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Interesting to me that, at a personal, social and anecdotal level (mostly among well-resourced, educated, white people), autoimmunity, although it has some clear heritable component, is so well understood to be caused by protracted trauma. And it's if, as though suddenly, the status quo is trying to come up with words to explain that simply being BPOC, poor, etc is a state of protracted trauma.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby undead » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:45 pm

liminalOyster » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:15 pm wrote:Interesting to me that, at a personal, social and anecdotal level (mostly among well-resourced, educated, white people), autoimmunity, although it has some clear heritable component, is so well understood to be caused by protracted trauma. And it's if, as though suddenly, the status quo is trying to come up with words to explain that simply being BPOC, poor, etc is a state of protracted trauma.

I agree, the status quo recently have been all about explaining why everyone should be afraid. They are always trying to do that, with varying degrees of success. They have to explain the "underlying conditions" that are causing all of these deaths "from the virus". The underlying conditions are their responsibility. Being previously treated by the industrial, state funded medical system is an underlying condition. What do all the different "underlying conditions" have in common? Relying on the medical system, taking their drugs, not having a choice. There was intentional premeditation that led to the current "underlying conditions" of the hospitals, and the soil that grew the food that was served to patients in the hospitals. It is obvious that there was someone who devised this state of affairs. Those people will surely try to misdirect attention away from their responsibility. That responsibility will be transferred to a scapegoat, which will receive the backlash that would be directed at the systemic problem.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:14 am

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby undead » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:26 am

^^^ the world''s richest nation of boiling frogs. Look on the bright side - if we waited any longer for this inevitability, it would have surely accumulated to something much worse. Better to get the pain over with, while there is still a chance to change something. It is the gradual nature of the problem that allows people to ignore it. When it all happens so quickly, you can't help but notice the source of the problem.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby brainpanhandler » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:26 am

identity » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:04 am wrote:
Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:29 pm wrote:If you check out the original article, he has a ton of links to sources embedded. I didn't have the energy to recreate them. But here is that paragraph with the links:

Cool. Thanks for pointing that out!

Ok. So due diligence... @ both of you.... did you/are you researching the OALibJ to determine it's credibility? Did you/are you researching ResearchGate to determine it's credibility? Have you taken a closer look at John Oller? Have you read the addendum to the HCG paper? https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _hCG_Paper If so, did that lead you to do any further reading?

I just spent an hour looking through this, not nearly enough to get clarity on this, but certainly enough to raise red flags and want more information. I have plenty of sympathy for the work involved in trying to sort this sort of thing out, but there really is no substitute. So I am just curious if you at least made some sort of cursory effort.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion