Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:59 pm

Social scientists, behold the invention of a powerful new metric!

The Epstein Index for Group Gullibility

A Mr. Jeff Wells on Facebook, reposting a repost of polling results, wrote:
From new @EmersonPolling national poll,

percent of each candidate's supporters who believe that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide:

Klobuchar 42%
Bloomberg 34%
Warren 33%
Biden 31%
Steyer 29%
Buttigieg 25%
Sanders 16%
Gabbard 8%

https://twitter.com/eldon_katz/status/1 ... 2918454273

No surprises, except for Mayor Pete's group coming in third-lowest. Maybe they are spook world realists, given the guy they're supporting?

The national average, by the way, is 20 percent. So we've got some pretty powerful outliers for gullibility (or denial, I expect) there at the top.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:27 pm

While the world was distracted by COVID-19, Dershowitz became the attorney of record in the Guiffre v. Maxwell case, Sealed all “1 million pages” of Epstein evidence from the public.
pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706.1044.0.pdf
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:08 pm

I don't see Dershowitz mentioned at the link, and don't know how to understand it. I don't see where it speaks of 1 million pages. What does it mean that D. is "attorney of record"? For defendant, or in some other sense?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:47 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:09 am

Wasnt Epstein tight with Bill Gates in recent years, as well as deeply involved in MIT studies/A.I. eugenic/DAVOS elite weirdness in recent years? Would not surprise me at all if Epstein's last decade of activity, his convenient death and his activity with top world leader techno eugenicists directly ties into this whole pandemic/authoritarian takeover of 2020
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Shocker.
/sarcasm

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/jeffrey-e ... ccomplices

Jeffrey Epstein accuser loses bid to unmask his accomplices

A Jeffrey Epstein accuser’s attempts to unmask his alleged accomplices was scuttled Tuesday following an appeals court decision.

Courtney Wild, 32 — who claims the financier sexually abused her starting when she was just 14 — was trying to resurrect her 2008 lawsuit seeking to throw out a controversial non-prosecution agreement protecting Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators from criminal charges.

But the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals reluctantly rejected Wild’s bid on legal grounds in a split decision, acknowledging the decision leaves Epstein’s victims “emptyhanded.”

While the prevailing side agreed Wild was deprived of the opportunity to speak with government prosecutors at the time of Epstein’s criminal case, the panel found the US attorney didn’t violate any laws set out in the Crimes Victims Right Act.

“Despite our sympathy for Ms. Wild and others like her, who suffered unspeakable horror at Epstein’s hands, only to be left in the dark—and, so it seems, affirmatively misled—by government lawyers, we find ourselves constrained to deny her petition,” the majority opinion read.

One of the three judges disagreed with the ruling and sided with Wild.

She filed suit along with others after the 66-year-old multi-millionaire was given a secret sweetheart plea deal without his victims knowing or having a say.

The agreement — which was hammered out with then-Southern District of Florida US Attorney Alexander Acosta — also included a non-prosecution agreement for Epstein’s alleged accomplices, which victims didn’t find out about until after the fact.

After Epstein committed suicide by hanging in a Lower Manhattan jail cell in August, a federal judge tossed Wild’s case on the grounds that it was “moot.”

“This is impossible to understand — the government intentionally misled the victims but found a way to get away with it by working with a child molester to get around the law,” Wild said in a prepared statement following Tuesday’s decision. “And the Judges ruled in their favor. How?”

Wild’s lawyer Paul Cassell said they plan to ask the full Eleventh Circuit to review the decision especially in light of the one judge who sided with Wild.

A spokesperson from the office of the US Attorney in the Northern District of Georgia — which is repping the Florida US attorney’s office in the appeals case — declined to comment.
Belligerent Savant

Postby cptmarginal » Sun May 10, 2020 10:05 am

This belongs here. I noticed the same thing when going through his contacts book name by name - a small contingent of people involved in various aspects of the education business. There are at least a couple more besides those listed here.

(also, judging by that Indymedia link, the author of this post apparently has long-standing issues with Arpad Busson...)

Caz » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:17 am wrote:There are a few in Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book, who have a passion not just for our children, but also for educating them:

Toby Young, New Schools Network and Free Schools (over 400 schools) (page 59)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/50295603@N02/48609824191/

Arpad Busson, Ark Academies (41 schools) (page 9)
What lies beneath the Ark Academy in Brent? (links)
https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/10/487685.html
https://www.flickr.com/photos/50295603@N02/48589712471/

John and Marie-Claire Agnew, of the Agnew family, Theodore Agnew currently Academies minister, and founder of the Inspiration Trust, with 14 schools. (page 1)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/50295603@N02/48609723221/

Marina Cowdray of the Pearsons, who produce their text books. (page 12) Pearson’s, the worlds’ learning company’ . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearson_plc

Alistair McAlpine, descended from the McAlpine baronets, who build academy schools. (page 37)
http://cdgwebsites.com/mcalpine-test/pr ... lIndex=1&i d=84701.html

List here: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... eins-littl e-black-book-redacted.html
cptmarginal

Postby stickdog99 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:00 pm

stickdog99

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat May 30, 2020 3:20 am

If I was a political advisor to the Clinton Foundation -- or a nascent Clinton 2020 campaign in waiting -- I'd recommend that as the best possible move to counteract the documented fact that Bill Clinton, former President, took multiple flights to a luxury blackmail operation known colloquially as "Pedophile Island." He wasn't banging 14 yo "massage" experts -- he was having an affair with a woman of legal age. Problem solved. On to the next one, like say, Mary Caitrin Mahoney getting executed in back of a Starbucks in '97.

Also, fund a Netflix documentary about Epstein that omits his role as an intelligence agent in favor of a focus on salacious details for a pop culture audience of fuckwits. Effective messaging is about coordination.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby liminalOyster » Sun May 31, 2020 5:02 am

@YourAnonCentral sez:

Screenshot 2020-05-31 at 4.01.04 am.png

https://twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/sta ... 7207904256
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby JackRiddler » Sun May 31, 2020 9:08 am

Last two comments both make sense, but are both more logical promises than revealed realities. Which is to say a kind of prayer: Merge, motherfucker. Turn into one thing that gets both of those monsters, and many more on "either" side.

JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Judge Rules Against Releasing Jeffrey Epstein Documents ‘Based on Legal Technicality’
hxxps://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/judge-rules-against-releasing-jeffrey-epstein-documents-based-on-legal-technicality/

A judge in Florida on Wednesday determined that a long sought-after tranche of documents related to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein will remain under lock-and-key due to a procedural issue.

the judge was “openly expressing contempt at the paper for suing” Aronberg and the Palm Beach County Clerk and Comptroller Sharon R. Bock. Brown noted that Marx “insisted that only the court,” not Aronberg or Bock, “can release the Epstein grand jury records.”

remove xx and put in tt above.

Remember, the law is not about justice, it's about legalities...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby cptmarginal » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:47 pm

Maria Farmer wrote:I felt like I wanted to expose the monsters and I just needed to get that out. So, this [the painting] is an illustration. Basically, it’s my diagram for the FBI, because I want them to see what I told them all those years ago. And it’s a version of Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights, which is basically like just Dante’s Inferno portraying Heaven, Hell and Earth.

Cropped:

cptmarginal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion