Ruminations on R-r-rrrrrresonance!!??

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Ruminations on R-r-rrrrrresonance!!??

Postby Sounder » Sat May 02, 2020 12:49 pm

Dr. Evil wrote...
So... according to the above site 5G is an intentional plot to kill off 90% of Earth's population.

They may, don't know, for my part it seems 5G impacts merely result from ignorance.

Either way technocracy can only fail because it doesn't deal well with contingencies, preferring to work according to imperatives. It is the ultimate goal of commodity capitalism, hubristic beyond belief, yet supported by people who should know better.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Sat May 02, 2020 3:33 pm

JackRiddler » Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm wrote:If so, it's doing a pretty lousy job.

Is the historically imminent collapse of carrying capacity as oceans die and continents dry up not fast enough? If they're so impatient, can't we just do a nuclear war? We had this down cold already in the 20th century, it's analogue engineering. What is wrong with these Millennials? I begin to think they're not serious about species extinction.

That's what I don't get with all these depopulation theories. Vaccines are gonna kill us all, or chemtrails, or 5G, or weather manipulation. Just when are people actually going to start dying?

33 million people were born during the last three months (about 15000 every hour). They're going to need something with a lot more oomph to put a dent in that, but they keep coming up with these dumb-ass theories that at best will lead to a barely perceptible bump in the statistics. 15000 dead from extreme weather is replaced in an hour. World War 2-level casualties is replaced in 6 months.

All they're achieving is to distract from the real threats that you mention. These people will starve to death, clutching their tin-foil hats and homeopathic remedies, thoroughly convinced that vaccines or wireless networks will kill them any minute now.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby dada » Sun May 03, 2020 12:01 am

Bill Gates will figure out how to kill enough people to make a difference. He's really smart, and rich.

The world runs on trillions now. If Bill used his fortune to fund the US military, he'd be bankrupt in two months.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby DrEvil » Sun May 03, 2020 10:34 am

^^I doubt it. Worst case he'll really fuck up a vaccine and end up killing enough people that it will take several minutes, maybe a whole hour, to replace them.

The real dent in population numbers will be the uncontrolled geoengineering we're currently engaged in and the fallout from that.
DrEvil

Postby JackRiddler » Sun May 03, 2020 12:31 pm

And war. People always underestimate it. They rarely account for how it bulks up and accelerates all four horsemen at once. They usually undercount the casualties by multitudes, even magnitudes. They put on a smug face to make incredible statements like, "the influenza killed more people than the great war," when in fact they were coevals. The flu hit because of the military killfest. Many do not account for the political economy of war, how its institutionalization, preparation and foreplay foreclose on better, possible worlds. Some even praise war for stimulating social progress, for giving promotions to the out-groups needed in war, or for giving birth to invention. They credit it for extending lives because some technology of mass murder also has a civilian use. They try to exclude all the little wars, all the domestic, liminal ones -- civil, they call them -- and the ones that are sufficiently remote or fought intermittently by proxies, the ones they can blame on others. Looking back on whichever war they categorize as the last big one,they may congratulate it for achieving a lasting peace. They will do so for the duration of that peace, until the next war arrives, right on schedule and always a surprise.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby dada » Sun May 03, 2020 4:14 pm

DrEvil » Sun May 03, 2020 10:34 am wrote:^^I doubt it. Worst case he'll really fuck up a vaccine and end up killing enough people that it will take several minutes, maybe a whole hour, to replace them.

The real dent in population numbers will be the uncontrolled geoengineering we're currently engaged in and the fallout from thatt.

I agree, was being sarcastic. And commenting on how Gates' fortune is a drop in the bucket.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby DrEvil » Sun May 03, 2020 4:21 pm

^^Oops, missed that. Carry on.
DrEvil

Postby Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 7:41 am

Dr. Evil wrote....
That's what I don't get with all these depopulation theories. Vaccines are gonna kill us all, or chemtrails, or 5G, or weather manipulation. Just when are people actually going to start dying?

This is a silly straw man, parasites don't want to kill the host, just make them sick and an ongoing client of the medical 'system'.

I find it impressive that you shill for Neo-liberal capitalism so effectively and yet maintain the image of a 'socially progressive' person. And very good work at avoiding any discussion of content in favor of ad-hominem attacks.

But please, stop with the off topic distractions.
Sounder

Postby DrEvil » Mon May 04, 2020 8:56 am

Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 1:41 pm wrote:Dr. Evil wrote....

This is a silly straw man, parasites don't want to kill the host, just make them sick and an ongoing client of the medical 'system'.

I find it impressive that you shill for Neo-liberal capitalism so effectively and yet maintain the image of a 'socially progressive' person. And very good work at avoiding any discussion of content in favor of ad-hominem attacks.

But please, stop with the off topic distractions.

I was referring to people posted by you that explicitly talk about 5G being a plan to kill off 90% of the population, or weather control being used to kill off 15% of Australia (or Agentorangecooper's assertion that vaccines are a plot for depopulation). If you don't want me to comment on that then stop posting it.

I don't shill for neo-liberalism, I shill against the ridiculous stuff you keep posting. It's not that you're skeptical of mainstream narratives that set me off, but that you immediately and uncritically go for the most paranoid and implausible counter-narratives.

Also note that I managed to go a whole post without saying fuck, shit, horseshit or stupid. I'm really trying here.
DrEvil

Postby Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 11:50 am

I don't shill for neo-liberalism, I shill against the ridiculous stuff you keep posting.

OK, tell us how it's ridiculous. Deal with the content, to whit; Is the correlation between covid19 cases and 5G installations spurious and with no meaning? How so?

And certainly you shill for the richest people on the planet when you shill for vaccines, against natural medicines and for our Rockefeller created medical system.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby DrEvil » Mon May 04, 2020 1:34 pm

Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 5:50 pm wrote:
I don't shill for neo-liberalism, I shill against the ridiculous stuff you keep posting.

OK, tell us how it's ridiculous. Deal with the content, to whit; Is the correlation between covid19 cases and 5G installations spurious and with no meaning? How so?

It's ridiculous the same way it would be ridiculous to blame McDonald's just because they happen to have restaurants in all the major cities with outbreaks. How do you know it's not something in their burgers?

And certainly you shill for the richest people on the planet when you shill for vaccines, against natural medicines and for our Rockefeller created medical system.

One of the reasons people today live longer than at any other point in human history is exactly because of modern medicine. Heart medications, surgery, insulin, antibiotics, cancer therapies, vaccines, etc. If modern medicine is so bad then why are people more long-lived than ever? Why was the odds of your kids growing up 50/50 back when it was all natural medicine? Why did people stop dying by the millions when vaccines were introduced?

You keep confusing 'natural' with 'good', which is nonsense. Plenty of natural things will kill you stone dead in a heartbeat. Take Hyland's for instance, they managed to kill a handful of infants, and hospitalize a lot more, because the dumb fucks couldn't even get the deadly nightshade dosage of their homeopathic teething gel right. They then went on to yell at the government for forcing them to take their baby-killing gel off the market.
DrEvil

Postby Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 2:32 pm

It's ridiculous the same way it would be ridiculous to blame McDonald's just because they happen to have restaurants in all the major cities with outbreaks. How do you know it's not something in their burgers?

Dr. Evil, do you think about or even read what you write? Or do you suppose that everyone but me thinks you are the good guy on the side of progress, so that their conditioning can be counted on to ignore your inane argument?

The argument is that it's something in the 'burgers', and to that you say; 'How do you know it's not something in their burgers?' Stellar work there Dr.

Oh, and plumbing clean water is the life extender, shill.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby minime » Mon May 04, 2020 2:41 pm

Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 10:50 am wrote:

Trying to prove a negative? And this thread has such promise.

I'm interested in psychic resonance and its effect on what is commonly labeled evolution.

Is that on the menu?
minime

Postby stickdog99 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:16 pm

DrEvil » 02 May 2020 19:33 wrote:
JackRiddler » Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm wrote:If so, it's doing a pretty lousy job.

Is the historically imminent collapse of carrying capacity as oceans die and continents dry up not fast enough? If they're so impatient, can't we just do a nuclear war? We had this down cold already in the 20th century, it's analogue engineering. What is wrong with these Millennials? I begin to think they're not serious about species extinction.

33 million people were born during the last three months (about 15000 every hour). They're going to need something with a lot more oomph to put a dent in that, but they keep coming up with these dumb-ass theories that at best will lead to a barely perceptible bump in the statistics. 15000 dead from extreme weather is replaced in an hour. World War 2-level casualties is replaced in 6 months.

All they're achieving is to distract from the real threats that you mention. These people will starve to death, clutching their tin-foil hats and homeopathic remedies, thoroughly convinced that vaccines or wireless networks will kill them any minute now.

Or genetically modified food. Or ventilators. Or the hospitals we are forced into whenever we are sick. Or the maintenance antibiotics and immunosuppresants so many are continually prescribed, Or the mercury or aluminum dentists have filled our mouths with. Or the fluoride we drink and scrub our teeth with daily. Or the chloramine we choke down in our 8 glasses of water each day. Or the ground up used tires our kids play soccer on. Or all the other plastic, heavy metal, and rock fiber contaminants we continually breathe, eat, and rub onto their skin.

When or when are people going to start dying of all of these exposures in the billions we demand? Until this happens, our only hope is to increase humanity's overall poison load significantly. So cheers to mandatory 5G, cheers ever more powerful competing home wifi networks (to stop your neighbors' from drowning yours out), and cheers to infinite new varieties of mandatory injections not just for children but for all adults as well!
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:54 pm

DrEvil » 04 May 2020 17:34 wrote:

One of the reasons people today live longer than at any other point in human history is exactly because of modern medicine. Heart medications, surgery, insulin, antibiotics, cancer therapies, vaccines, etc. If modern medicine is so bad then why are people more long-lived than ever? Why was the odds of your kids growing up 50/50 back when it was all natural medicine? Why did people stop dying by the millions when vaccines were introduced?

You keep confusing 'natural' with 'good', which is nonsense. Plenty of natural things will kill you stone dead in a heartbeat. Take Hyland's for instance, they managed to kill a handful of infants, and hospitalize a lot more, because the dumb fucks couldn't even get the deadly nightshade dosage of their homeopathic teething gel right. They then went on to yell at the government for forcing them to take their baby-killing gel off the market.

You are definitely right about "natural" or "alternative" therapies. They can often do even more harm than modern medicine's "take two statins and call me in the morning."

Poor sanitation, poor nutrition, chronic stress, episodic trauma, and catastrophic accidents all shorten human lives. Modern medicine is really good at patching people up and keeping them from dying due to catastrophic accidents. It is also reasonably good at extending the lives of people who might otherwise succumb more quickly to deadly illnesses due to poor sanitation and nutrition.

Of course, the "discovery" of penicillin is the biggest watershed moment in the history of modern Western medicine. And of course, this should have pointed the way for most major future discoveries. The living world around us makes the vast majority of the medicines we need. The best scientific methods should of course be employed to test all traditional remedies (from plants, molds, microbes, animals, etc.) for their relative effectiveness. And these should be compared to changes in dietary (and other) habits alone, and when combined with changes in dietary (an other) habits. But where is the money in that?

And the same is true of Rife's machine. Why hasn't it ever been fully tested and scrutinized scientifically?

Of course, it's "better" to ignore the root causes of illnesses because it's more profitable to treat never-ending symptoms (or even the complete lack of symptoms as with HIV preventatives) with some sort of patented lifetime regimen.

Most veterinarians would go out of business if people only brought in their pets when these animals were obviously sick. We are seeing the same thing right now as doctors and nurses are being laid off all over the USA because people are afraid to visit hospitals and doctors offices unless these visits are medically necessary.
stickdog99

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion