Ruminations on R-r-rrrrrresonance!!??

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Ruminations on R-r-rrrrrresonance!!??

Postby Elvis » Mon May 04, 2020 5:59 pm

Be careful about calling another member a shill. In fact—don't do it.

Sounder wrote:Oh, and plumbing clean water is the life extender, shill.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JackRiddler » Mon May 04, 2020 6:19 pm

stickdog99 » Mon May 04, 2020 2:16 pm wrote:
DrEvil » 02 May 2020 19:33 wrote:
JackRiddler » Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm wrote:If so, it's doing a pretty lousy job.

Is the historically imminent collapse of carrying capacity as oceans die and continents dry up not fast enough? If they're so impatient, can't we just do a nuclear war? We had this down cold already in the 20th century, it's analogue engineering. What is wrong with these Millennials? I begin to think they're not serious about species extinction.

That's what I don't get with all these depopulation theories. Vaccines are gonna kill us all, or chemtrails, or 5G, or weather manipulation. Just when are people actually going to start dying?

33 million people were born during the last three months (about 15000 every hour). They're going to need something with a lot more oomph to put a dent in that, but they keep coming up with these dumb-ass theories that at best will lead to a barely perceptible bump in the statistics. 15000 dead from extreme weather is replaced in an hour. World War 2-level casualties is replaced in 6 months.

All they're achieving is to distract from the real threats that you mention. These people will starve to death, clutching their tin-foil hats and homeopathic remedies, thoroughly convinced that vaccines or wireless networks will kill them any minute now.

Or genetically modified food. Or ventilators. Or the hospitals we are forced into whenever we are sick. Or the maintenance antibiotics and immunosuppresants so many are continually prescribed, Or the mercury or aluminum dentists have filled our mouths with. Or the fluoride we drink and scrub our teeth with daily. Or the chloramine we choke down in our 8 glasses of water each day. Or the ground up used tires our kids play soccer on. Or all the other plastic, heavy metal, and rock fiber contaminants we continually breathe, eat, and rub onto their skin.

When or when are people going to start dying of all of these exposures in the billions we demand? Until this happens, our only hope is to increase humanity's overall poison load significantly. So cheers to mandatory 5G, cheers ever more powerful competing home wifi networks (to stop your neighbors' from drowning yours out), and cheers to infinite new varieties of mandatory injections not just for children but for all adults as well!

I get all this. Leaving aside ones I find less dire than you do -- most of them are very bad. And every one of these is a business. Some of them converge into a larger symbiosis. There is a constant generation of new businesses because of the growth imperative, and they are becoming more cannibalistic because of the limits to that imperative.

But making up metanarratives about how any given one of these technologies is actually being implemented as the secret depopulation agenda doesn't help. It actually helps the bad guys. They get to refute absurd "conspiracy theories," and smear informed criticism and opposition by the association. You don't do that, but that's where the conflict comes from on this thread. How do you fight G5 as a true health hazard when some other group has circulated the story that it's going to kill everyone, or causing C19?

It also distracts from the actual looming danger of depopulation. These won't even be from pandemics, even ones 10 times greater than C19, except as collateral effects to the larger collapses. The threats of depopulation come from the collapse of carrying capacity caused by overall consumption and despoliation of land and sea, and from the annual Russian roulette game of nuclear war. The latter has been forgotten, but it's still present, while the former is a well-known problem and constantly brought closer.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby DrEvil » Tue May 05, 2020 9:10 am

Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 8:32 pm wrote:
Sounder » Mon May 04, 2020 5:50 pm wrote:

I don't shill for neo-liberalism, I shill against the ridiculous stuff you keep posting.

OK, tell us how it's ridiculous. Deal with the content, to whit; Is the correlation between covid19 cases and 5G installations spurious and with no meaning? How so?

It's ridiculous the same way it would be ridiculous to blame McDonald's just because they happen to have restaurants in all the major cities with outbreaks. How do you know it's not something in their burgers?

Dr. Evil, do you think about or even read what you write? Or do you suppose that everyone but me thinks you are the good guy on the side of progress, so that their conditioning can be counted on to ignore your inane argument?

The argument is that it's something in the 'burgers', and to that you say; 'How do you know it's not something in their burgers?' Stellar work there Dr.

Oh, and plumbing clean water is the life extender, shill.

I suppose that everyone has heard the term 'correlation does not imply causation'.

You posted a link to an article titled "Study Shows Direct Correlation between 5G Networks and “Coronavirus” Outbreaks", and I asked how you knew it was 5G and not one of the numerous other things that also correlates to the outbreaks.

The burger was a placeholder for all those things.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue May 05, 2020 9:34 pm

To what end?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

Classifications
A61N2/00 Magnetotherapy
US6506148B2
United States

Inventor: Hendricus G. Loos

Abstract

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

Claims (14)

1. A method for manipulating the nervous system of a subject located near a monitor, the monitor emitting an electromagnetic field when displaying an image by virtue of the physical display process, the subject having a sensory resonance frequency, the method comprising:
creating a video signal for displaying an image on the monitor, the image having an intensity;
modulating the video signal for pulsing the image intensity with a frequency in the range 0.1 Hz to 15 Hz; and
setting the pulse frequency to the resonance frequency.

[more at link]

Join me as we step a bit further into the rabbit hole:

The name Hendricus G. Loos does not belong to a person, its a fictitious name. Perhaps the person working behind this name is Professor Ross Adey , who qualified in Medicine from Australia, then came to Oxford University to study brain physiology . Then he joined University of California in 1954, later joined the Brain Research Institute in 1961. He mainly studied the effects of ELF & microwaves on human brain and nervous system. He developed several devices for remote mind control and manipulation of nervous system which were later patented in US. There could be a few other such professionals and scientists, who developed the Mind Control devices under a single fictitious name 'Dr Hendricus G. Loos', actually working for DARPA or CIA, so as not to attract the attention of the Media or investigators.

As per available records Dr Hendricus G. Loos( fictitious ) was associated with Plasmadyne Corporation during the late fifties. He published an article about Yang-Mills field in 1969 in American Physical Society Journal. He had set up a shop in Fallbrook, California and developed Lagoona Research Laboratory. Then he worked with the department of Defence , US; department of Health & Human Services and Defence Advance Research Projects Agency ( DARPA) where he spent most of his time. In 2003 , he became the President of Cuewave Corporation. Dr Loos filed for business licence ( entity no-C2396570). Company's own site http://www.cuewave.com is nothing more than a copy of site for advertising business. Any search for business yields nothing more than directory listings. The listings themselves provide little additional data other than the business is listed for commercial physical research and has a standard industrial classification (SIC) with code of 8731(10) This classifies them for commercial, physical and biological research. He is also referred to as Dr Henry Loos or Dr Hank Loos. Since 1978 , he has been awarded 11 patents by US for devices mainly aiming for human nervous system manipulation.

Some examples are:

USP# 3009080- Apparatus and method for generating and containing plasma having ultra high temperatures.
USP# 4245909- An optical instrument for measurement of particle size distribution.
USP# 6238333- Remote magnetic manipulation of nervous systems.
USP# 6091994- Pulsative manipulation f nervous systems.
USP# 5782874- Method and apparatus for manipulating nervous system.
USP# 6017302- Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous system.
USP# 6506148-Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitor.

All devices are used for Mind Control projects run by CIA or other intelligence agencies. A group of researchers( under the name Dr H Loos) were actually a group of hired professionals for researching and inventing such devices which could be developed and used for mass mind control, PSYOPS, behaviour modification later by CIA.

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Hendricus-G-Loos
Belligerent Savant

Postby Sounder » Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 am

It's ridiculous the same way it would be ridiculous to blame McDonald's just because they happen to have restaurants in all the major cities with outbreaks. How do you know it's not something in their burgers?

McDonald's are spread evenly, so no correlation.

You posted a link to an article titled "Study Shows Direct Correlation between 5G Networks and “Coronavirus” Outbreaks", and I asked how you knew it was 5G and not one of the numerous other things that also correlates to the outbreaks.

The burger was a placeholder for all those things.

What other thing correlates better? While correlation does not mean causality, it does point in the direction to look.
Sounder

Postby DrEvil » Sat May 09, 2020 11:37 am

So correlation doesn't mean causality but it kinda does? Just take your pick of things more common in urban areas vs. rural areas and you'll find correlations left and right.

Why is the virus showing up in places with no 5G coverage, and why is it showing up now when 5G rollout has been happening at different times in different places? South Korea rolled out their network in April last year, so why didn't they have a massive outbreak then?

The whole 5G causes coronavirus thing falls apart after even the most cursory glance.
DrEvil

Postby Sounder » Sat May 09, 2020 3:15 pm

OK, so 5G does not 'cause', it is merely proposed as a possible trigger. Similar to smoking being a negative trigger, or flu shots producing a increase in infection rate for getting Covid. Or lack of vitamin D, or existing conditions. These are triggers, not causes. The cause remains a virus that was engineered in a Wuhan lab, paid for with US money (under who's authority?), after 'gain of function' research was deemed illegal.

The people that did and are doing these things believe in their arrogance that they can get away with their crimes.

They think they are the deep state and can do whatever they want.

Anyway, this is speaking of resonance.

There is a war in heaven. Play your part and have a good day.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby DrEvil » Sat May 09, 2020 5:18 pm

If it's a virus then why do you even need the 5G component of the theory? Isn't it more plausible that the virus is just spreading like infectious viruses do (regardless of its origin)? Why complicate things when you don't have to?
DrEvil

Previous

Return to General Discussion