tech question

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Bob Black thinks for himself, you two should try it

Postby anotherdrew » Thu May 25, 2006 5:51 pm

ya gotta laugh to keep from crying, oh yeah...<br><br>but I supose you've never heard that song.<br><br><br>once again, it's not a cult. It does not fit the requirements of the definition. If anything it's a pretend cult. So what? Do you really think this group has any power? Is dangerous? It's a punk response to a fucked up world, and if you don't like it, you're welcome to lump it. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Blog: View Blog (0)

It's not a "punk" response to anything.

Postby johnny nemo » Thu May 25, 2006 6:13 pm

Stank is a hippy and Bob Dobbs was a Texan millionaire plutocrat.<br>That's about as "punk" as John Tesh.<br><br>It's more like the response of someone who is angry because the Star Trek dorks wouldn't let them join their subculture, so they started one that is fixated on global genocide.<br><br>Punk rockers care about the world and want things to change.<br>SubWeenies want everyone to die.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Re: It's not a "punk" response to anything.

Postby anotherdrew » Thu May 25, 2006 6:45 pm

there you go again...<br><br><br>telling us what we think/want.<br><br>use your powers of mind reading for something contructive please? Are you implying that you think Bob Dobbs is/was a real person? <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Re: [INSERT JOKE WHEREVER YOU STICK THOSE THINGS]

Postby thoughtographer » Thu May 25, 2006 9:28 pm

Who the fuck brought up President Bush? Hurricanes? I think it was you. Yes -- it WAS you. Was it me? Nope. It was you. You might as well go ahead and make some "Hurricane Katrina Victim" jokes now and laugh about them yourself, because it doesn't make a difference to me. You can laugh about whatever stupid shit you want! Go make a geocities web site about it! Put up some lame "eFax" shareware for download too, while you're at it! It's all "FREE"!!! Remember to put up a list of ACCEPTABLE "punk" bands so I can find out what's "cool" based on your IMPECCABLE TASTES!!!<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Punk rockers care about the world and want things to change.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Yes, ALL "PUNK ROCKERS" <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>CARE</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> so deeply about the world. Where's all this "change" the "punk rockers" made to "things"? Sitting around and "wanting" things to change sounds like "magic" to me. Going to protests just to brag and whine about getting locked up? Bullshit. WAIT -- ARE YOU BEING "PUNK" RIGHT NOW? Are you "changing things"? You're not changing me -- you're strengthening my resolve. Is that what you want? Things change whether you "want" them to or not. It's the way the Universe works.<br><br>What else will your knack for constructing stupid hypothetical situations based on emotionally charged issues have me laughing about next? The events of September 11th? You're on a roll! Don't stop now! LET'S ROLL!!! <br><br>This whole pathetic charade is really about what? I made you look and feel stupid in front of the crowd that you were trying to impress with your bigotry, and now you're all bunched up about it? You don't like The Church of The SubGenius? Congratulations!!!<br><br>I told you before, and I will tell you again: I don't give a fuck about Stang, so you can stop blaming me for laughing when I didn't laugh about jokes that were never made. What, do you have some joke that Stang made about Hurricane victims waiting in the wings? GOOD! GET UPSET AT ME ABOUT IT, ALREADY! Every tasteless joke ever made about DEAD PEOPLE from here on out is my fault! It doesn't even matter if I said it! It doesn't matter if ANYONE said it! I am the CRUCIFIED SAVIOR of DUMB JOKES! BUT WHAT WILL THE FAMILIES THINK?!?! I'm sure you're not even good enough at being a phony asshole to be able to cough up some fake tears about it, but I'm sure you'll try if there's a <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>VERY DESIRABLE</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> AND "STRONG" <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>WOMYN</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> in the room at the time. Speaking of coughing -- where did this gray hair that I just hacked up come from? Oh, I think I remember -- but that was so LONG ago. No -- it couldn't have been from HER!<br><br>When you're dead, I'll never find out -- but on the extremely unlikely chance that I do, I will surely laugh about it for at least a second or two. What will you do then? HAUNT ME WITH YOUR UGLY GHOST? What's next? Threats of violence? You can trawl and trawl forever for all I care. You won't get me to cross whatever imaginary line it is you're trying to get me to cross, and even if you do -- it won't mean anything at all.<br><br>...- <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thoughtographer>thoughtographer</A> at: 5/25/06 7:37 pm<br></i>
thoughtographer

Re: Bob Black thinks for himself, you two should try it

Postby anotherdrew » Thu May 25, 2006 10:50 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The core principles of your X-Day genocide fantasy, namely that billions will die, while the "elect" will live, reminds me of someone....can't quite think of who.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>reminds you of... christian fundementalists? "god's 'word'?"<br><br>that's the point. to make you think. to mock by exagerated imitation.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>If President Bush had gone on TV and said "I did nothing about Hurrican Katrina, and I'm glad they're dead, because they were pink", would you laugh?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>no because bush would mean it.<br><br>+++<br>ath0<br>OK <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

NO CARRIER

Postby thoughtographer » Fri May 26, 2006 12:49 am

[SOUND OF OTH] <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

Previous

Return to Other