RI "contributor" to the Truth Seeker?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: To all y'all hatin' on the Prof

Postby antiaristo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:02 pm

Qutb,<br><br>You are a liar and you've been caught.<br><br>Fortunately slimmouse quoted me.<br><br><br>Quote:<br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Are YOU Jewish, or a Freemason?<br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br>Now do I REALLY have to explain to everybody what it is you have done, and why you are an habitual liar?<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Qutb » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:25 pm

Antiaristo, that's what I wrote, except the caps. I didn't remember that you had capitalized YOU, nor did I remember the comma, but instead typed a period/full stop. Silly me. Or wait... <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>lying</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> me, I guess. Whatever. <br><br>Again, though, I fail to see how this is supposed to put you in a better light. <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

Postby antiaristo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:31 pm

I'll leave it to others to judge.<br><br>I simply ask Jeff not to delete it again. Please. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: Understanding the game.

Postby slimmouse » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:36 pm

<br> I would appreciate your feedback on this article QUTB. I had previously left in the naughty boys room, so to speak ( fire pit) .<br><br> But in order to help others understand that which you appear 'incapable' of understanding <br><br> It lays bare the kind of deceptions that characterise the way this game is played.<br><br> Agree or disagree ?<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> During the same semester, in April 2002, I was attacked and misquoted<br>by the Spectator after attending an on-campus rally in support of<br>Palestinians under Israeli military attack in the West Bank and Gaza, and<br>an op-ed piece and letters were published in the Spectator accusing me<br>of “anti-Semitism” for a lecture I had given at the Middle East Institute in<br>February 2002.7 The op-ed piece by a junior at Barnard named<br>Daphna Berman, who was not my student, drew parallels between a<br>swastika found in a law school bathroom and my lecture and rebuked<br>the university for allowing me to speak out:<br><br>“I was struck by the University's willingness to publicly condemn blatant<br>expressions of anti-Semitism [such as the swastika incident] while<br>simultaneously condoning, and even sponsoring, more tacit and subtle<br>forms of that same evil. Massad's talk is lent a certain legitimacy by mere<br>virtue of the fact that his views exist within an academic framework. The<br>rhetoric is polished, the multisyllabic words characteristic of academia<br>are pleasing to the ear, and so Massad's message somehow becomes<br>more acceptable, more palatable. Yet fundamentally, the difference<br>between Massad's message and its more blatant and visually tangible<br>manifestation are only subtle.”8<br><br>As for the political rally, which took place on Wednesday April 17, 2002, I<br>was one of countless speakers. I spoke out and asserted the following:<br>“"Like white South Africans who felt threatened under apartheid and who<br>only felt safe when they gave up their commitment to white supremacy,<br>Israeli Jews will continue to feel threatened if they persist in supporting<br>Jewish supremacy. Israeli Jews will only feel safe in a democratic Israeli<br>state where all Jews and Arabs are treated equally. No state has the<br>right to be a racist state.” The Spectator misquoted me as saying that<br>Israel is “a Jewish supremacist and racist state,” and that “every racist<br>state should be threatened.”9 When I protested the misquotation, the<br>Spectator journalist who wrote the story, Xan Nowakowski, apologized<br>and informed me via E-mail that she did not even attend the rally and<br>got the quotes from another reporter. She assured me that the<br>newspaper would run a correction. After a back and forth for almost a<br>week on E-mail, the Spectator ran the correction on April 24, 2002.<br><br>However, two major pro-Israeli propagandists, namely Martin Kramer<br>and Daniel Pipes, would insist on reproducing the misquote in articles<br>that they wrote to newspapers and that they posted on their websites.<br>On June 20, 2002, Martin Kramer, an Israeli academic who teaches at<br>Tel Aviv university, posted an article on the Middle East Forum website<br>titled “Arab Panic,” in which he attacked a number of Columbia<br>professors, myself included. He argued that “Massad's views are not all<br>that unusual in Middle Eastern studies, and he has every right to<br>express them on Columbia's Low Plaza, in public lectures, and in print.<br>But should someone who is busy propagandizing against the existence<br>of Israel be employed by Columbia to teach the introductory course on<br>the Arab-Israeli conflict?… Suffice it to say that this column has received<br>a surfeit of student complaints about the course, suggesting that there is<br>no difference between what Massad teaches and what he preaches.” In<br>his article, Kramer reproduced the misquote from the Spectator. Prior to<br>Kramer’s column, a website for an organization called “The Columbia<br>Conservative Alumni Association” listed me among the six "worst faculty"<br>at Columbia, a list that also included Edward Said who was identified as<br>a “homosexual” who supports Hamas. Martin Kramer was only too<br>happy to quote from that website in his article, as would other columnists<br>writing for the New York Sun.<br><br>On June 25 2002, Daniel Pipes and one Jonathan Schanzer published<br>an article in the New York Post titled “Extremists on Campus,” in which<br>they listed me as one such extremist and complained that I use my class<br>as a “soapbox for anti-Israeli polemics.” The Wall Street Journal<br>published on September 18, 2002 an article about a pro-Israel website<br>calling itself CampusWatch being launched by Daniel Pipes, stating that<br>the website listed 8 professors (including me) with our own public<br>dossiers as enemies of America and Israel and called on our students to<br>monitor us in class. Following the launch of CampusWatch, my E-mail<br>was spammed for months with over 4000 E-mails daily, which I had to sift<br>through until finally Columbia was able to install an anti-spamming<br>program. Moreover, I was subjected to identity theft when thousands of<br>racist E-mails would be sent in my name to individuals and listservs,<br>including a few to the White House and Congressmen threatening them<br>with terrorist action. Moreover, thousands of other E-mails would be sent<br>to people with requests of notes of receipt being sent back to my E-mail<br>account which clogged it further with thousands of such E-mail receipts.<br>I also received tens of racist E-mails and phone messages including<br>death threats directed at me. In the meantime, Pipes’s website called on<br>our own students to spy on us in the classroom and report to him, and<br>Kramer called for my dismissal from Columbia University.10 In interviews<br>that I gave to the press, I spoke about the misquotation which Pipes and<br>Kramer continued to propagate, and about my experience in my Spring<br>2002 class, with regards to the petition to get me fired and the secret<br>meeting at the Medical school which my student had told me about.11<br><br>As I was on sabbatical in London that year, I was relatively shielded<br>from the campaign, even though my E-mail account continued to be<br>disrupted. I did come to Columbia to deliver a lecture on Palestinian<br>cinema in January 2003. My lecture, titled “The Weapon of Culture,”<br>discussed how Palestinian cinema was a weapon of resistance and an<br>act of culture in reference to Amilcar Cabral’s famous essay “the<br>Weapon of Theory.” Kramer immediately attacked my paper based on<br>reports in the press.12<br><br>In late January 2003, I began to write a column to the Egyptian Weekly<br>Al-Ahram which deals mostly with Palestinian-Israeli affairs and with the<br>Arab World more generally. Every time I published an article, Kramer<br>and Pipes would write about it, as would new student recruits that they<br>had on campuses. One such ideological recruit was a first year student<br>in General Studies whom I had never met called Ariel Beery. Beery<br>would become one of the main people defending the claims of the David<br>Project in whose film he appeared and called me “one of the most<br>dangerous intellectuals… on campus.” Beery has never taken a class<br>with me and never met me. Beery, who claims to have served in the<br>Israeli army in Lebanon, had his own Spectator column and a personal<br>blog. Beery arrived on the Columbia campus when I was on sabbatical,<br>yet, surprisingly, he chose to write about me in his column. After<br>criticizing my Palestinian and Israeli Politics and Societies course, which<br>he never took, Beery asserted:<br>One would think that we need a teacher in the classroom, not a<br>critic…The problem lies not in what Massad believes, but in his openly<br>biased presentation in the classroom. The statements he issues are<br>anywhere from questionable to fundamentally wrong.<br><br>Basing his arguments on of one my newspaper columns, Beery added<br>the following:<br><br>“If anything, Massad's claim [in his column] that there is no anti-Semitism<br>in the Arab world should disqualify him from setting foot in a Columbia<br>University classroom as a professor of Modern Arab Politics. Just as you<br>would not trust a surgeon with shaky knowledge of the human anatomy,<br>Columbia should not trust the minds of its charges to a professor with a<br>limited knowledge of the body politic of the region he supposedly is an<br>expert in. [Massad also] says that the claim that Israel is democratic is<br>no more than a ‘propagandistic image.’… th[is]…charge on Israel should<br>again disqualify Massad from teaching at Columbia.”13<br><br>In a second column, Beery again railed against me and lamented that<br><br><br>“Our educations are bound in intellectual Egypt, enslaved by the post-<br>colonialist slant that has permeated our social sciences, while our<br>institution is trapped by its old-fashioned bylaws into protecting the<br>employment of those who espouse hateful and violent rhetoric… Will<br>President Bollinger and future Provost Alan Brinkley be our gate and our<br>key to a new and better University? Only time will tell. Let's just hope that<br>our time in the wilderness will be short and that next year we will enjoy a<br>rebuilt Columbia.”14<br><br>This is in addition to myriad log entries on me on his website.<br><br>In April 2003, I decided to respond to Kramer and Pipes in an article<br>titled “Policing the Academy,” in which I fleshed out their agenda and<br>their plans. I concluded by stating that<br><br>“Kramer, Pipes, and co. are angry that the academy still allows<br>democratic procedure in the expression of political views and has an<br>institutionalised meritocratic system of judgment…to evaluate its<br>members. Their goal is to destroy any semblance of either in favour of<br>subjecting democracy and academic life to an incendiary jingoism and to<br>the exigencies of the national security state with the express aim of<br>imploding freedom. Their larger success, however, has been in<br>discrediting themselves and in reminding all of us that we should never<br>take the freedoms that we have for granted, as the likes of Kramer and<br>Pipes are working to take them away.”15<br><br>I attach the text of my article at the end of this statement.<br><br>Upon returning to Columbia in the Fall of 2003, I was scheduled to<br>give a lecture on the 2nd of October at the Society of Fellows at the<br>Heyman Center. The lecture was attended by a large number of people<br>including many faculty members, Professor Nicholas Dirks, who had not<br>yet become vice-president, was among them. After the lecture I was<br>asked a number of hostile questions from young students and from one<br>Rabbi Charles Sheer, about whom I had heard the previous year when<br>he railed against MEALAC professors in the context of the pro-<br>Palestinian rally that took place on campus in April 2002. I had never<br>met him before. I answered all the questions put before me. Several<br>professors came to me afterwards, including Brinkley Messick of the<br>Department of Anthropology and my departmental colleague Janaki<br>Bakhle, among others, wondering how I managed to remain calm in the<br>face of rude and hostile questions of the caliber I had been asked.<br>Rabbi Sheer’s secretary called me and left a message asking for the text<br>of the lecture. I never responded. The lecture has been published in the<br>scholarly journal Cultural Critique and has recently been the topic of a<br>newspaper article in the New York Sun, and I believe also in the Daily<br>News.16 On 6 January 2004, Rabbi Sheer posted a letter on the Hillel<br>website addressed to Columbia and Barnard students, in which he<br>discussed my lecture and made a startling announcement. In his letter,<br>Sheer shared an article he had written called “The Treatment of the<br>Middle East Studies at Columbia University.”17 Sheer declared that “the<br>principal anti-Israel voices [on Columbia’s campus] are not pro-<br>Palestinian student leaders and groups, but Columbia faculty and<br>academic departments.” He added that “On the one hand, there are<br>many fine courses taught by CU faculty on Hebrew language and<br>literature, the history of Israel and Zionism, Arab culture, languages and<br>nationalism, etc. These courses, offered in various departments, are<br>taught with the usual CU standard of careful scholarship and<br>balance…On the other hand, some faculty members whose teaching<br>style is called ‘advocacy education’ espouse a consistent anti-Israel and<br>pro-Palestinian bias. Their personal politics pervade the classroom and<br>academic forums. The record is public: search under ‘Columbia<br>University’ at websites such as www.campus-watch.org and www. Be prepared; it is not a pleasant read.”18<br><br>Sheer proceeded to mention that he had attended my lecture at the<br>Heyman Center and then summarized it by making outrageous claims<br>that were never made in the lecture:<br><br>“Professor Massad has reversed the roles of all the players and<br>redefined many of the historic events: the Zionists are the new Nazis; the<br>Palestinians are oppressed victims and therefore the new Jews... From a<br>distance, this diatribe may sound ludicrous. However, its impact on<br>campus is serious. MEALAC should enable our students to explore<br>issues vital to their understanding of the modern Middle East in a<br>balanced way…”<br><br>We will see how the false claim attributed to me by Rabbi Sheer that I<br>said that “the Zionists are the new Nazis,” a claim I never made, would<br>find its way to Ariel Beery who would make the same claim in the video<br>“Columbia Unbecoming,”19 as would Noah Liben in his description of my<br>course --a false claim that would be repeated ad absurdum in the media.<br>Sheer concluded with two interesting claims, one which effectively called<br>on students not to take my class, and another announcing the filming of<br>Columbia Unbecoming:<br><br>“Of course, academic freedom is a cornerstone of our University.<br>However, students are understandably reluctant to take courses from<br>faculty who impose their biases in their teaching. A student group is<br>currently working on a video that records how intimidated students feel<br>by advocacy teaching, and how some are discouraged from taking<br>MEALAC courses or majoring in Middle East studies.”<br><br>Sheer further called on Columbia University to “share my passion for<br>unbiased scholarship and the establishment of a proper learning<br>environment so our students – Jews and non-Jews - can learn about<br>complex issues with honesty and integrity.” 20<br><br>Suffice it to say that my class had over fifty students for the Spring<br>2004 and students did not heed the call made by Sheer. The class did<br>however include a number of auditors (I found out they were<br>unregistered during the last week of class) who would consistently<br>harass me with hostile ideological questions that ignored all the<br>readings. Students complained about the disruption this caused the<br>class. I tried to emphasize to the auditors that their questions must be<br>relevant to the subject at hand and that they must do the readings. They<br>never did and I continued to answer their questions until the end of the<br>semester to avoid creating a tense atmosphere in the classroom.<br><br>During this period, the New York Sun and Kramer and Pipes continued<br>to attack me in their columns and on their websites. In an article on<br>December 30, 2003, the Sun had again attacked one of my newspaper<br>columns misquoting me. In my column, I stated that "While Israel has no<br>legitimacy and is not recognized by any international body as a<br>‘representative’ of the Jewish people worldwide but rather as the state of<br>the Israeli people who are citizens of it...," the Sun quoted me as saying<br>that “Israel has no legitimacy.” I asked for a correction from the reporter<br>Jacob Gershman. He agreed and the newspaper ran it the next day.21<br>This however was just a brief lull. On May 4, 2004, the Sun ran another<br>article about me by one Jonathan Calt Harris, identified as an associate<br>of Daniel Pipes at Campus Watch, titled “Tenured Extremism.” After a<br>litany of misquotes, half quotes, and outright fabrications, Calt Harris,<br>who referred to my views as akin to those of “Nazis,” concluded by<br>stating: “Mr. Massad is soon up for tenure review. Should this once<br>distinguished university stoop to provide a permanent forum for his<br>views, it would signify a truly stunning oversight…He knows no<br>distinction between a classroom lecture and advocacy at a public<br>demonstration.”22<br><br>Based on this repeated call to deny me tenure at Columbia, which had<br>already been expressed by Martin Kramer, I set up an appointment with<br>Provost Brinkley and met with him. I sought his help and the help of the<br>university’s legal services to fight this defamation of character. The<br>latest article in the New York Sun included such blatant and insidious<br>misrepresentations that I seriously considered suing them for<br>defamation. I provided copies of my written work for the Provost and told<br>him of the campaigns to which I had been subjected in the previous<br>years. While the provost seemed mildly supportive, he did not think that<br>suing would be practical. I asked him if he could arrange for me to meet<br>with legal services to which he reluctantly agreed. I had to remind him by<br>E-mail to set up a meeting for me. After he put me in touch with legal<br>services, my E-mails to them went unanswered. I asked the provost to<br>intervene which he did. His intervention produced a response from their<br>office asking me about my available times to set up an appointment. I<br>sent it to them and never heard back. I dropped the matter after I left in<br>mid summer for vacation abroad.<br><br>In the meantime however, I received a letter from Joel J. Levy, director<br>of the<br>New York chapter of the Anti-Defamation League, copies of which had<br>been sent to President Bollinger and Provost Brinkley. The letter was<br>significantly dated on May 6, 2004, two days after Calt Harris published<br>his article in the Sun. The letter complained to me that, according to one<br>report it received from one student who attended a lecture that I had<br>given at the University of Pennsylvania on March 24, 2004 (which<br>incidentally was the same lecture I gave at Columbia’s Society of Fellows<br>the previous October), ideas expressed in my lecture are “anti-Semitic.”<br>The letter made false claims about what my lecture said and asked that I<br>retract them and issue an apology for my allegedly anti-Semitic remarks.<br>I wrote Mr. Levy back and copied President Bollinger and Provost<br>Brinkley. I stated in my letter that:<br><br>“My principled stance against anti-Semitism and all kinds of racism is a<br>matter of public record and cannot be assailed by defamatory ‘reports’<br>or by letters from the ADL that consider them credible sources. Indeed I<br>have condemned anti-Semitism in my Arabic and English writings,<br>regardless of whether the person expressing it was pro-Israel or anti-<br>Israel, an Arab, an American Christian, or an Israeli Jew… I therefore<br>expect a prompt correction of the errors contained in your letter and<br>demand an immediate apology, a copy of which should be sent to<br>President Bollinger.”23<br><br>I never heard back from the ADL, or from the provost.<br><br>It was with this as background that news about the David Project film<br>“Columbia Unbecoming,” surfaced on October 20, 2004 in a New York<br>Sun article.24<br><br>The Aftermath of Columbia Unbecoming<br><br>I was horrified by the media campaign against me and the calls for my<br>dismissal from Columbia that were issued by Congressman Weiner and<br>by the editors of the Daily News and the New York Sun, as well as calls<br>by Jewish members of the New York City Council to investigate the<br>matter. These calls were issued as declarations about the controversy<br>by the national head of the ADL and Mayor Bloomberg were also made<br>to the press and the film was suddenly being shown in Israel before a<br>government minister at an anti-Semitism conference. I had requested a<br>meeting with Provost Brinkley who did not contact me once during the<br>early days of the controversy during which President Bollinger was<br>making all kinds of statements to the press. My request to meet with the<br>Provost was made through the chair of my department, Marc van de<br>Mieroop, who attended our meeting in the Provost’s office on the 27th of<br>October. I inquired of the provost as to why he would sit down secretly to<br>watch a propaganda film produced by a lobbying group and why he<br>would remain silent about it after he had seen it. The provost apologized<br>and admitted that these were mistakes but that now we needed to<br>contain the problem. He assured me that he had received countless<br>letters in my support and few against me. When I spoke with Vice-<br>President Dirks later, he also informed me that he had received<br>“hundreds” of letters in my support and “three or four” against me. I trust<br>that the President, the Provost, and the Vice-President, have shared<br>with you these letters. While the provost and I corresponded briefly on E-<br>mail, mainly about my concerns regarding statements made by<br>President Bollinger, which the Provost would challenge and represent as<br>the media’s inaccurate rendering, soon there would be no further<br>communication with him. President Bollinger to this day has not<br>contacted me.<br><br>The Columbia Spectator ran an editorial asking me to respond to the<br>allegations. They wrote me and called me asking that I issue a<br>statement. I agreed with their editorial page editor, Rachael<br>Scarborough King, on the number of words and sent it to them. They<br>refused to publish it unless I cut it to 1600 words, 400 words below what<br>they had agreed to. I cut down my statement and resent it. They still<br>refused to publish it. The editorial page editor, Ms. King sent me an<br>apology about her sense of shame that the editor in chief “overruled”<br>her and refused to run it. I have kept our E-mail correspondence. I opted<br>to post my response to the allegations on my Columbia Webpage on<br>November 3, 2005, against the advice of the Provost, who counseled<br>that my silence was of more benefit to me. The Spectator would later<br>publish Charles Jacobs, the director of the David Project’s response to<br>my statement.25<br><br>Let me begin by responding to the claims put forward in “Columbia<br>Unbecoming,” both based on press reports and on the recent transcript<br>of the film made available on the web. I still have not seen the film. Let<br>me reiterate what I said in my statement regarding the claims put by the<br>students in the film:<br><br>I am now being targeted because of my public writings and statements<br>through the charge that I am allegedly intolerant in the classroom, a<br>charge based on statements made by people who were never my<br>students, except in one case, which I will address momentarily. Let me<br>first state that I have intimidated no one. In fact, Tomy Schoenfeld, the<br>Israeli soldier who appears in the film and is cited by the New York Sun,<br>has never been my student and has never taken a class with me, as he<br>himself informed The Jewish Week. I have never met him. As for Noah<br>Liben, who appears in the film according to newspaper accounts (I have<br>not seen the film), he was indeed a student in my Palestinian and Israeli<br>Politics and Societies course in the spring of 2001. Noah seems to have<br>forgotten the incident he cites. During a lecture about Israeli state<br>racism against Asian and African Jews, Noah defended these practices<br>on the basis that Asian and African Jews were underdeveloped and<br>lacked Jewish culture, which the Ashkenazi State operatives were<br>teaching them. When I explained to him that, as the assigned readings<br>clarified, these were racist policies, he insisted that these Jews needed<br>to be modernized and the Ashkenazim were helping them by civilizing<br>them.[/b] Many students gasped. He asked me if I understood his point. I<br>informed him that I did not. Noah seems not to have done his reading<br>during the week on gender and Zionism. One of the assigned readings<br>by Israeli scholar and feminist Simona Sharoni spoke of how in Hebrew<br>the word “zayin” means both penis and weapon in a discussion of Israeli<br>militarized masculinity. Noah, seemingly not having read the assigned<br>material, mistook the pronunciation of “zayin” as “Zion,” pronounced in<br>Hebrew “tziyon.” As for his spurious claim that I said that “Jews in Nazi<br>Germany were not physically abused or harassed until Kristallnacht in<br>November 1938,” Noah must not have been listening carefully. During<br>the discussion of Nazi Germany, we addressed the racist ideology of<br>Nazism, the Nuremberg Laws enacted in 1934, and the institutionalized<br>racism and violence against all facets of Jewish life, all of which<br>preceded the extermination of European Jews. This information was also<br>available to Noah in his readings, had he chosen to consult them.<br>Moreover, the lie that the film propagates claiming that I would equate<br>Israel with Nazi Germany is abhorrent. I have never made such a<br>reprehensible equation.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> There is much much more, but I think you get the general idea ?<br><br> Link; <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://censoringthought.org">censoringthought.org</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>/massadstatementtocommittee.html<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=slimmouse@rigorousintuition>slimmouse</A> at: 2/28/06 11:46 am<br></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Controlled demolition. See Data Dump. Firemen saw it.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:38 pm

1) It is so easy to portray criticism of the CIA-Mossad alliance as 'code words' for hating Jews that it seems to me to be the most common way for spooks to thwart any discussion by flicking matches into dialogues like the ones at this site.<br><br>Most of you know what Chip Berlet is about. He does this professionally for CIA by tying "conspiracism" to reich-wing mentality and xenophobic paranoia. It works pretty damn well to send people chasing "code words" and thereby make topics 'no-go zones' for people who don't want to be accused of secretly being Nazi-sympathizers.<br><br>Add to this tactic's effectiveness that there ARE real Jew haters online AND I suspect spooks have set up parapolitical websites with anti-semitism to discredit the valid info that is juxtaposed.<br><br>Example: Greg Szymanski and ArcticBeacon.com<br><br>Szymanski has been linked to all over the place because of his 9/11 stories like WTC janitor hero William Rodriguez but recently Szymanski posted a nonsense story that MANGLED the Prescott Bush-Wall Street-Nazi history. <br><br>2) I've seen this board go into circular firing squad mode often enough on this topic to suppose that false-flag racism is dropped here to thwart the deep knowledge of alphabet agencies which is characteristic of this website.<br><br>And this tactic works despite the knowledge of COIINTELPRO, too. Remember the posting of tips on How to Spot a Spy?<br>Review it because we can also behave in ways that serve their intents without actual spies causing it.<br><br>Remember, the Pentagon has declared war on the internet and discussion boards have been the latest frontline for psychological warfare for years now.<br><br>3) Firefighters and medics saw and heard controlled demolition at the WTC and their oral histories are in the Data Dump forum where I've posted links and excerpts.<br><br>This needs to be more commonly known and spread relentlessly over the internet while it is still possible to do so. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 2/28/06 11:44 am<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

'Contributing' to The TS

Postby chillin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:57 pm

I used to check there occasionally because occasionally you could find a really interesting article buried in all that Jew-Hate. To me the metaphor is reaching down into a puke-filled toilet in hopes of retrieving the occasional tidbit of rare or unusual information. And they have a tendency to get you to download an article about how the jews kill babies for rituals by having it hyperlinked as 'Mystery Finally Solved' or something along those lines.<br><br>There was a noticable influx of posters who lap that stuff up once TS started linking to Jeff's articles, but there is no reason to engage in conversation with or pay attention to anything that the haters may post.<br><br>To me the most interesting thing is that conspiracy theory in general is permeated with anti-semitism and a tendency to blame Israel for everything. I suspect this is sometimes done on purpose as a way of keeping some info relegated to the fringe. <br><br>But it isn't tolerated here. And there are some very interesting posters who I think appreciate the open-minded attitude that most foster here. The general atmosphere I think encourages people to post thoughts that they might keep to themselves in other forums. That's what keeps me coming back.. that and Jeff's talented writing... and the bizarre synchronicites etc..... <br> <p></p><i></i>
chillin

Re: Qutb and "integrety"

Postby professorpan » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:01 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>To hear Qutb refer to "integrety" is ironic. He must be very familiar with all the information on this site and indeed at all the more reputable 9-11 sites and yet he still continues to credit the "experts" at Fema and Nist. Anyone of his caliber who continues to prop up the "official" versions of how the N and S tower and Building 7 collapsed obviously has a serious problem with "integrety". I wonder what that problem could be? No don't answer this. I think we can all guess.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>This is the type of shit I wrote about in my post -- and what drives intelligent people away in droves.<br><br>Why can't some people discuss actual issues instead of questioning the integrity of those who disagree with them? It's pathetic.<br><br>For what it's worth, I am not convinced that controlled demolition is what brought down the buildings. Nor am I convinced that it *wasn't* controlled demolition. Got that? I'm unsure. I haven't seen or heard enough to make a conclusive decision. <br><br>To some, that makes me complicit, a disinformation agent (sigh...), or lacking in integrity. Well, to quote Darth Cheney, if that's what you think of me, go fuck yourself. <br><br>There's also an odd dynamic that surfaces here -- you're either one of the true believers who have all the answers, or you're a heretic/disinfo agent/idiot, in which case you find yourself constantly accused of having ulterior motives. It's groupthink at its most vile. <br><br>And contrary to what many of you think, this board doesn't amount to a hill of beans to the boogeyman disinfo agents. Why would they waste their time creating chaos on a board with 400 members, when the partcipants themselves do such a great job of burning the place down? There is definitely a pathological sense of "We are telling the truth to the masses, and therefore we are dangerous, so we must be the target of vicious psyops!" <br><br>You know what? I doubt very much a bunch of overheated, paranoid, dogmatic groupthink bulletin board posters gives the real powers-that-be a moment of concern. If anything, they're probably laughing their asses off at the way the truly dangerous material gets lost in all the fire.<br><br>Thank god Jeff's blog is separate from this monkey house.<br> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Re: Welcome to the Monkey House

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:09 pm

...as Kurt Vonnegut wrote.<br><br>Hasn't Jeff reported he gets traffic from interesting alphabet agencies? Don't think they are all surfing on their lunch breaks.<br><br>Consider that cyberwarriors are being trained and could come here to work out on the over-informed to practice disruption.<br><br>It only makes sense that the CIA/Pentagon realizes that their history of crime is on the internet to be squelched or muddled just as they have in the pre-internet venues.<br><br>Sorry your burning over personal attacks. I know how enraging that is when there isn't even someone present to defend yourself to with nasty charges just sitting there in published form.<br><br>I think this is exactly what politicians face knowing the media is in the hands of enforcers who destroy the characters of those they consider obstacles. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby professorpan » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:15 pm

Thanks for digging those threads up, Anti.<br><br>If you read carefully, I basically said that "Jewish banker" puts the emphasis on "Jewish," which has nothing to do with what the person did to you. Therefore, I stand by my criticism. Notice that I criticized the phrase -- I didn't say (or imply) that you are anti-Semitic. That's a BIG difference.<br><br>My complaints about "anti-Semitic crap" were in response to several threads, not your particular story.<br><br>And to be honest, Anti, I don't follow your story all that closely. I realize you are a man on a mission, it's just that I initially found your story confusing (all those documents you posted were just too damn long), and I lost interest. As I stated before, there's a lot of material here, and I don't read each and every thread.<br><br>I still don't know why you questioned my ethnicity and whether I am a member in the Masons -- that seems, quite clearly, to be an insinuation that I a post for reasons other than getting at the truth, or that I have ulterior motives -- and I'm definitely not willing to be sullied by those kinds of accusations. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Re: Welcome to the Monkey House

Postby professorpan » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:31 pm

Maybe you're right, Hugh.<br><br>But I think the cyberwarriors mostly just watch boards like this self-destruct. <br><br>If a major story broke here and gained some traction, maybe then they'd focus their efforts on covert disruption. But it's mostly an echo chamber and and ego battleground. That's dangerous to no one. <br><br>We tend to take ourselves too seriously sometimes. Has this board made a dent in the PTB armor? I don't see any evidence of that. <br><br>And I've had plenty of hits to my blog from .mil and .gov sites. I figure military and government workers are as bored as those in the private sector, and many of them share our frustration with the current regime. <br><br>Not that I don't believe there's a focused, concerted effort on clamping down on the Nets. I suspect it will be more overt -- see the recent discussions of privatizing "premium" content, and the exercises in shutting down the entire system in an emergency. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Wounded Innocence

Postby antiaristo » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:36 pm

pan,<br><br>1 They weren't "dug up". You avoided answering me at the time.<br><br>2 You jumped in on a question from me to Jeff. You referred to "anti-semitic crap".<br><br>3 The lie was that you'd listen. You didn't listen UNTIL I discovered he was Jewish. You then took the opportunity to take a shot at me. That's why I questioned your religion (Judaism + Masonry = religion)<br><br>As for accusations, you DO understand the verb "to hate" I presume? You sully yourself, if you so wish. Just don't try it with me <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

I think

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:56 pm

at this point, no good can come from leaving this an open discussion, so I'm locking and moving to the Fire Pit.<br><br>In the words of slimmouse, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Get back to the issues. Fuck the divide and conquer thread.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT