0 0 0 0 0

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

0 0 0 0 0

Postby AnnaLivia » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:48 am

0 0 0
Last edited by AnnaLivia on Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnnaLivia

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: ok, who hid the Prem Rawat thread?

Postby Dreams End » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:10 am

Nice to see you, ALP.<br><br>I'm afraid that I have a pretty negative impression of the man. I went first to his website...seemed very similar to others like him. What I'd expect is pleasant teachings on the outside, corruption, lavish lifestyle and sexual abuse on the inside..such as the Bagwan. <br><br>So then I found an ex-member site and...that's exactly what they say is going on. <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.ex-premie.org/">www.ex-premie.org/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>There's always the possibility that it's disinfo..but it's the exact same pattern you see over and over so it sure rings true to me. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: ok, who hid the Prem Rawat thread?

Postby HMKGrey » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:16 pm

heh-heh. <br><br>I spent a long time dating one of Maharaji's followers (who was quite an insider and organizer in the UK) as well as many Sunday afternoon's listening to his speakers and watching his videos at various London hotels. <br><br>I also attended one of his biggest US 'conferences' in Miami in the sumemr of 89. <br><br>Total bullshit. <br><br>White, middle-class English and American people who had been too scared/insular/isolated/late to enjoy the 60's having a rum old time squeezing their eye balls (Knowledge #1)and so on. <br><br>He likes to write poetry does Maharaji. Bad poetry. He likes to rhyme 'life' with 'strife' and 'war' with 'door'. Yes, that kind of terrible poetry. But when he reads this nonsense - and he really likes to read it to conference halls with 5-10,000 people in them - they all start aweeping and ashrieking as if William Blake had been reborn. <br><br>It's horrible. And this was the point that I went to get my coat... <br><br>Worse, these people give him the life of a rock star. Planes, cars, houses... you name it. And they love it. <br><br>He teaches four very old Ayurvedic techniques for relaxation. That's all. But he cloaks them in mystery and makes his followers - neatly divided between 'aspirants' who want it and 'premies' who have it - jump through an obscene amount of hoops. <br><br>Oh and if you give a bit of dough, you can get quite a long way. <br><br>Chubby play boy, tax dodger, misogynist, serial bottom pincher... owner of lots of planes and houses and several Rolls Royces. <br><br>And the pity is that if you look at the footage of him on the BBC's David Frost Show at about 8 years old... he clearly has <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>something</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> going on.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
HMKGrey

0 0

Postby AnnaLivia » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:37 pm

0 0 0
AnnaLivia

Return to Spirituality