Please don't panic; we'll be moving

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Time to call out the bullshit right here, right now.

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:59 pm

Hey A, nice tirade. Very transparent.<br><br>You really know how to take offence don't you?<br><br>I was only warning our host not to accept the gift of mammon. If Jeff had asked for money I might have offered (even as skint as I am) but when someone waves money in my face I ask "What are you after?"<br><br>No apologies.<br><br>Feel free to bring your mates round anytime! <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Time to call out the bullshit right here, right now.

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:58 pm

Hey guys mellow out.<br><br>Arcadia has some good points about the board.<br><br>Its @#%$ all cash, but worth it for the extra protection.<br><br>I am skint, really skint, to the point where I am thinking of ticking up a pound and heading into Nimbin to sell pot to tourists. So I have nothing to offer cashwise at the moment. I would be living on the street if I wasn't living in a bush community where money is less important than other stuff.<br><br>So its a bit hard to say yeah spend money that I am not gonna contribute.<br><br>And although my financial situation could look better in a week or two, it probably won't.<br><br>In case we haven't noticed there are pictures of flowers and ads galore on this board now, cos Jeff stopped paying for this board.<br><br>Also, tho I would hate to see a situation on this board where people say "Well I put in money to keep this going, what about you."<br><br>I doubt it would happen tho.<br><br>I don't think we need to be fighting amongst ourselves over money tho. I think some people might be giggling about that right now, sitting back and laughing, about RI people arguing over money. Instead of doing what we should be doing.<br><br>I am seriously broke too. I can't afford 10 bucks at the moment, cos I would spend that 10 bucks on food probably. (Well I will. A garden can only get you so far).<br><br>So I don't wanna say spend money on something when I can't. But we should.<br><br>Arcadia is right. He is making a valid point, and I very much doubt he's pushing any other agenda than what he put forward. It will be easier and more secure to run the board with the commercial features that are offered.<br><br>We are the ones that use it. Jeff Wells runs it, and its subject matter is such that he will have unwanted hassles, well more hassles, when it moves. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

need help moving

Postby rrapt » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Jeff, <br><br>Is it possible for you or somebody to purge my old & current monikers from the new board so I can start over?<br><br>Eliminate rapt and rrapt cos use of either now at the new board gets rejection, no matter what is used as a pw or email addy. Tried em all. <p></p><i></i>
rrapt

Re: need help moving

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 am

rrapt,<br><br>were you trying to register or log in? They'd be rejected if you were trying to register them, because you've already created them here. You should be logging in. I tested both rrapt and rapt and I was able to get in with the temp login password:<br><br>wingsofd<br><br>Let me know if you still have trouble. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Previous

Return to Ask Admin [old version/not in use]