Nashville Xmas Bombing 2020

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Nashville Xmas Bombing 2020

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Me, I wonder about "Internet conspiracy." How so? It involves the Internet? It is caused by, or would not exist without, the Internet?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:23 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:57 pm wrote:There is a screenshot of a tweet from "4 days ago" doing the rounds that claims the AT&T building was hosting the voting machines. It only appeared after the bombing as far as i can tell.

It was actually pretty strange -- there was a Facebook post that, as of December 25 (the day of the bombing), appeared to be 4 days old and said "Rumor is that AT&T got the contract to do the forensic audit on the Dominion machines. Many are being transported to the Nashville location this week. ..": https://mobile.twitter.com/GPack23/status/1342643489008463873 However, I tracked down the original guy's Facebook profile, and he had a post on his wall about how he had made that earlier post private. I and many others suspected back then that he did so to stop others from viewing the edit history; it is possible to take a days-old post and change its contents without any obvious indications unless you go to the post itself and check the history. And checking back on his page just now, he admitted that that's exactly what he did, claiming he did so intentionally to prove people would blow a fake story out of proportion.
Marionumber1

Postby Blue » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:53 pm

dada » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:11 pm wrote:Maybe the other reptiles are feeling discriminated against. The virtue signalling turtles, snakes and crocodiles demand social justice. Soon they'll want their own seperate class, like the birds. Where will it end?

haha. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed that. And a belated Happy Halloween, dada. :guitarbanana:
Blue

Postby dada » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:13 pm

I'm guessing 'Internet conspiracy' is being used there as a modern equivalent for the term 'urban myth' or legend.

Also find a touch of journalistic snobbery. The Internet isn't for serious journalists, you know. Notice that in the story, the word Internet didn't have a capital "I." The writer feels that Internet doesn't deserve it.

Glad to bring a laugh, Blue. And Happy Halloween!
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:49 pm

Well here it is. :shrug:

Nashville bomber's bizarre writings reveal belief in aliens and lizard people

By: Ben Hall, Kevin WisniewskiPosted at 1:36 PM, Jan 02, 2021 and last updated 3:15 PM, Jan 02, 2021

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newsc ... ard-people

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A man who knew Christmas bomber Anthony Warner got a disturbing surprise in his mailbox on New Year's Day when he received a package from the bomber.

The non-descript package was postmarked December 23rd, two days before investigators say Warner killed himself in the bombing.

Sources tell NewsChannel 5 Investigates that Warner mailed similar packages to other individuals.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A man who knew Christmas bomber Anthony Warner got a disturbing surprise in his mailbox on New Year's Day when he received a package from the bomber.

The non-descript package was postmarked December 23rd, two days before investigators say Warner killed himself in the bombing.

Sources tell NewsChannel 5 Investigates that Warner mailed similar packages to other individuals.

Recent Stories from newschannel5.com

The package, which contained at least nine typed pages and two Samsung thumb drives, was immediately turned over to the FBI.

The envelope does not have a return address, but the rambling pages inside left no doubt it was from Warner.

"Hey Dude," the cover letter starts, "You will never believe what I found in the park."

"The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable. I now understand everything, and I mean everything from who/what we really are, to what the known universe really is."

The cover letter was signed by "Julio," a name Warner's friends say he often used when sending them e-mails.

A source tells NewsChannel 5 Investigates that Warner also had a dog named Julio.

The letter urged the friend to watch some internet videos he included on two Samsung thumb drives.

On another page Warner wrote about 9-11 conspiracy theories, ending with the statement "The moon landing and 9-11 have so many anomalies they are hard to count."

Warner later wrote that "September 2011 was supposed to be the end game for the planet," because that is when he believed that aliens and UFO's began launching attacks on earth.

He wrote that the media was covering up those attacks.

But Warner's writings grow even more bizarre when he wrote about reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA.

"They put a switch into the human brain so they could walk among us and appear human," Warner wrote.

While Warner's writings cover a variety of bizarre theories, he never mentions AT&T or anything else that appears to suggest a motive in the Nashville bombing.

Warner did write extensively about "perception," adding that "Everything is an illusion" and "there is no such thing as death."

While NewsChannel 5 believes summarizing Warner's letters will provide a better understanding into his state of mind, WTVF has made the decision not to publish them in their entirety. We are attempting to balance shedding light on his mindset prior to the bombing with not giving him unnecessary notoriety.

We reached out to the FBI about these letters. Special Agent Jason Pack sent Newschannel 5 this statement:

The package, which contained at least nine typed pages and two Samsung thumb drives, was immediately turned over to the FBI.

The envelope does not have a return address, but the rambling pages inside left no doubt it was from Warner.

"Hey Dude," the cover letter starts, "You will never believe what I found in the park."

"The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable. I now understand everything, and I mean everything from who/what we really are, to what the known universe really is."

The cover letter was signed by "Julio," a name Warner's friends say he often used when sending them e-mails.

A source tells NewsChannel 5 Investigates that Warner also had a dog named Julio.

The letter urged the friend to watch some internet videos he included on two Samsung thumb drives.

On another page Warner wrote about 9-11 conspiracy theories, ending with the statement "The moon landing and 9-11 have so many anomalies they are hard to count."

Warner later wrote that "September 2011 was supposed to be the end game for the planet," because that is when he believed that aliens and UFO's began launching attacks on earth.

He wrote that the media was covering up those attacks.

But Warner's writings grow even more bizarre when he wrote about reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA.

"They put a switch into the human brain so they could walk among us and appear human," Warner wrote.

While Warner's writings cover a variety of bizarre theories, he never mentions AT&T or anything else that appears to suggest a motive in the Nashville bombing.

Warner did write extensively about "perception," adding that "Everything is an illusion" and "there is no such thing as death."

While NewsChannel 5 believes summarizing Warner's letters will provide a better understanding into his state of mind, WTVF has made the decision not to publish them in their entirety. We are attempting to balance shedding light on his mindset prior to the bombing with not giving him unnecessary notoriety.

We reached out to the FBI about these letters. Special Agent Jason Pack sent Newschannel 5 this statement:

We're aware the suspect sent materials which espoused his viewpoints to several acquaintances throughout the country. We're asking those who received these to contact the FBI at 800-CALL-FBI.
PufPuf93

Re: No one's blaming you

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:49 am

JackRiddler » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:54 am wrote:Sure I saw your warning but why would I be offended. The Upchurch part was also interesting to learn, so I highlighted it.

PS - Love & Happiness, wondrous 2021.

I am relieved and thank you for pointing this out. I have a lot of respect for you and the thought of you posting from some echo chamber was very disappointing. I'm relieved that I interpreted your comments incorrectly! :yay
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby Elvis » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:50 pm

An alternate personality? Just a default question I've come to ask in cases like this. A complete history of the suspect would be interesting, as with Unabomber Ted Kaczynski and the experiments(?) he endured at Harvard.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby dada » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:18 pm

I wonder what he found in the park?

Julio might just be a screen name. Say it's the name he used online when posting to the Reptilian Resistance boards, 'Save the Males' and whatnot. He'd sign Julio when addressing people he knows from online interactions in those circles, the name he uses that they'd be familiar with.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Elvis » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:44 pm

Makes sense.

dada » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:18 pm wrote:I wonder what he found in the park?

Julio might just be a screen name. Say it's the name he used online when posting to the Reptilian Resistance boards, 'Save the Males' and whatnot. He'd sign Julio when addressing people he knows from online interactions in those circles, the name he uses that they'd be familiar with.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:54 am

One more topic that has been completely eclipsed due to the fast pace of events these days. Probably worth circling back around to before too long.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby dada » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:20 pm

"Warner did write extensively about "perception," adding that "Everything is an illusion" and "there is no such thing as death""

Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about. Strawberry fields forever.

I've seen no evidence that this bombing was 5G technology-inspired. From what I gather, the feds asked if 5G had anything to do with it when questioning relatives and acquaintances, and the press ran with that.

So the choice of target could just be that the father worked there while Warner was growing up. This could be a manifestation of anger, or desire for fatherly attention, pride. Merry christmas, pop.

Feudian stuff. But I think this is avoiding the ideology that inspired the action. Call it the illuminati, or reptilians from planet x, it is still the same protocols of the elders of zion.

At the core. So I think a lone act like this, courtesy and all, and a riot at the Capitol in support of dear leader, can be seen as manifestations of virtually the same ideology.
dada

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:48 pm

At the core. So I think a lone act like this, courtesy and all, and a riot at the Capitol in support of dear leader, can be seen as manifestations of virtually the same ideology.

Can you clarify, dada?

What do you mean by manifestations of the same ideology? The Capitol events don't seem to me to have the same courtesy afforded by the warning on this bomb, or on the surface the same reason if we assume the AT&T bomber was mad that Papa was treated unfairly.

Unless, maybe, you mean the 15-plus day warning of the Trump riot rally? I suppose the fact it was widely publicized and announced did afford a courtesy warning that somehow the Capitol police are pretending to be unaware of. It's not as if that particular turn of events was unpredictable. Is that what you mean, or am I missing something?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby dada » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:53 pm

That isn't what I mean, no. I meant that despite the bomber's courtesy, he shares the same ideology as the brownshirt brigade. We are victims, controlled by a race of alien vampires. The illuminati, the reptilians, Soros. It's the same ideology, the same worldview. The protocol of the elders of zion is the template they're working from. What the cospiracy-peddlers are all selling. Just variations on the theme.
dada

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:23 am

Thank you for clarifying.
mentalgongfu2

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Well here's a curious part of the story:

Los Angeles Entertainment Executive Tied To Suspected Nashville Bomber
By Bruce Haring
December 27, 2020 12:45pm

A Los Angeles entertainment executive has been connected to the main suspect in the Christmas morning bombing in Nashville, according to numerous news reports.

Michelle Swing, a downtown L.A. resident and artist development director at AEG Presents, was reportedly given two houses by Anthony Quinn Warner, who has been named as one of the main persons of interest in the Christmas morning bombing in Nashville that devastated a city block.

In that bombing incident, a white RV was parked on the street and started to broadcast a warning to evacuate the area. It also reportedly played a recording of Petula Clark’s 1965 pop hit, Downtown. Police are still investigating the incident.

According to reports, Warner gave Swing a $160,000 house via a quit claim in January 2019 in the Nashville neighborhood of Antioch, located 12 miles from downtown. Then, on November 25, Warner gave Swing another Antioch house worth $249,999 via quit claim.

It has not yet been revealed what the connection was between the 63-year-old Quinn and Swing, who worked in Knoxville, Tennessee at AC Entertainment as a marketing coordinator from May 2011 to May 2012. The agency handles the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, among other properties.

Swing moved on to become a senior project manager at Vendini (now known as AudienceView Select), a technology ticketing agency in San Francisco. She joined ticket seller StubHub in February 2016, lasting until September 2018 as a partnership and business development manager in San Francisco.

She then joined AEG in Los Angeles in October 2018.

Swing told DailyMail.com that “I’ve been told to direct everything else to the FBI” and declined to disclose whether she had ever met Warner or if she had any family links to him. She also denied knowledge of having the homes signed over to her.

AEG is the Anschutz Entertainment Group, run by Colorado right-wing financier Philip Anschutz. There are some indications from Jonathan Elinoff (who investigated a Denver-area elite pedophile ring linked to disgraced Arapahoe County sheriff Pat Sullivan) that make me suspect Anschutz had a role in Colorado's organized crime underground. Also, they were once sued by Michael Jackson's family over a failure to properly supervise Dr. Conrad Murray, and were seeking his brother Jermaine's unpublished manuscripts which talked about MJ's own sordid behavior as well as MJ's father prostituting him out to businessmen.

As for Michelle Swing, she was apparently the daughter of someone who Warner knew personally:

Nashville bomber's property transfers to 29-year-old LA woman created schism in the family
Natalie Allison Nashville Tennessean
Published 1:00 p.m. CT Dec. 30, 2020

A Nashville attorney who represented Anthony Quinn Warner during a family real estate dispute in early 2019 said his former client gave property to a young woman whose mother he knew personally and the transaction created a schism within the Warner family.

Warner, 63, of Antioch, died on Christmas morning in an explosion in downtown Nashville after police say he set off a bomb. He parked his RV on Second Avenue andthen blared evacuation warnings. The bomb exploded about 6:30 a.m., causing massive damage to 41 buildings downtown.

Ray Throckmorton III told The Tennessean he represented Warner in 2018 and 2019.

According to a lawsuit filed by Warner's mother in February 2019, he was acting as "attorney-in-fact" for his brother when Warner transferred his mother's stake in a family home to himself by a quitclaim deed. Warner later transferred the home to a 29-year-old woman who lives in Los Angeles.

The family property at 3724 Bakertown Road, which at the time had a market value of nearly $230,000, was given for free by Warner to the Los Angeles woman in January 2019.

The woman did not have to sign the quitclaim deed to accept the property, according to public documents. In August 2019, the 29-year-old deeded the home back to Warner's mother.

"I remember him saying he knew her mother personally," Throckmorton said of how Warner was connected to the young woman. The Nashville attorney also said Warner described the recipient of the house as "the child of a friend of his."

Throckmorton didn't pry further about the connection, he said, and Warner didn't elaborate on why he transferred the property.

"We never asked and never made any inquires or any connections as to why he wanted to do that," said Throckmorton, who has practiced law for three decades.

Then in November 2020 — one month before the bombing — records show Warner transferred the home he lived in at 115 Bakertown Road to the young woman.

Warner ended his client relationship with Throckmorton after he became unhappy with the status of the 2019 family dispute case, the attorney said.

[...]

Could just be a random coincidence but this might be an interesting further dimension to the story.
Marionumber1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion