JetBlue Flight Captain Flips out?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

JetBlue Flight Captain Flips out?

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm

JetBlue Flight Diverted After Captain Reportedly Tries To Storm Cockpit
The Amarillo Globe News reports that JetBlue flight 191 flight was diverted to Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport because of a "medical situation with the captain." Another pilot, who was off-duty but on the plane, entered the flight deck and took over duties of the ill crew member, the paper reported.

Yet MyFoxNy.com reports that a man told passengers to "say their prayers" and tried to storm the cockpit. A source told the site that a "guy wearing a pilot's uniform [was running down] the aisle screaming and yelling and banging on the cockpit door to let him in." It took four passengers, including a retired cop, to stop him.

Likewise, CBS in Dallas reports that roughly two hours into the flight, a co-pilot left the cockpit to use the restroom. At this time, a flight attendant approached a male passenger who was in a partial pilot uniform. That man then entered the cockpit. The pilot who was in the bathroom "exhibited odd behavior, randomly striking up conversations with passengers on his way back to the cockpit. When he realized he was locked out, a passenger says the pilot began screaming 'let me in.'"

As the pilot started acting out, a flight attendant told passengers to "restrain him" over the plane's intercom. One passenger told the station, "He picked the wrong plane. Huge guys just tackled him. The response was Olympics kind of stuff."

A federal government official told CBS that the captain became incoherent, which caused the co-pilot convince him to leave the cockpit. He then locked him out.

ABC News reports that a passenger on the plane told the network that the plane's co-pilot was in the bathroom "for a while" and the pilot in the cockpit locked the flight door. The pilot then went to the cockpit and started "pounding on the door."

A reporter on the scene for CBS in Dallas, told the site that there was an arrest made and there were "a bunch of cop cars" on the scene.

JetBlue told the Amarillo Globe News that the plane landed "due to a medical situation involving the captain." The FBI in Dallas is investigating.

Connect Amarillo reports a passenger said the pilot was "foaming at the mouth".

Connect Amarillo received the following statement from JetBlue:
Flight 191 departed New York's JFK airport at 7:28 am ET (was scheduled to depart 6:55 am ET). At roughly 10 am CT/11 am ET, the pilot in command elected to divert to Amarillo, TX for a medical situation involving the Captain. Another Captain, traveling off duty, entered the flight deck prior to landing at Amarillo, and took over the duties of the ill Crewmember once on the ground. The aircraft arrived Amarillo at 10:11 am CT, and the crewmember was removed from the aircraft and taken to a local medical facility. Customers remain on board at this time. JetBlue is working with local authorities and airport officials for the safe deplaning of the aircraft. JetBlue will send a new aircraft to continue the flight to LAS.
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: JetBlue Flight Captain Flips out?

Postby 82_28 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Could be!

I was just talking to my brother, an airline pilot and he's done with it. It was always his dream, be he can't deal anymore. Those dudes put up with a lot of stress, very little pay and very very very little security insofar as where you call home. My bro's handling it and is doing what he can, but is sick to death of it and about to go back to school to go into engineering or some shit.

Glad to be the bartender in the family sometimes with smaller domestic problems than he! :tear :partydance: :tear
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Staged event - JetBlue Flight Captain Flips out?

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Some 9/11 theater was staged because...
Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth begins another big 10-event speaking tour across Canada
today through April 7, 2012-

http://ae911truth.org/en/events.html#Upcoming_Speaking

So you'll see lots of reinforcement of the 9/11 cover story in spook-run media during this period.
Like the Hollywood script nonsense of Flight 93 and "let's roll!"...not getting shot down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/2 ... 83054.html
UPDATE, 5:45pm:
The New York Daily News reports that the plane was chock full of "burly men" en route to the 2012 International Security Conference, some of whom tackled the captain.

Which leads to the viral marketing of the "cinnamon challenge."
Ever heard of a guy named Spicer Lung and PanAm flight 925 back in 1983? :roll:
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Freitag » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 am

Spiro C. Thiery wrote:Connect Amarillo reports a passenger said the pilot was "foaming at the mouth".

Literally? Whoah. Maybe he had rabies.
Freitag

Re: Staged event - JetBlue Flight Captain Flips out?

Postby MinM » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:08 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:So you'll see lots of reinforcement of the 9/11 cover story in spook-run media during this period.
Like the Hollywood script nonsense of Flight 93 and "let's roll!"...not getting shot down.

The New York Daily News reports that the plane was chock full of "burly men" en route to the 2012 International Security Conference, some of whom tackled the captain.

Not to mention that the passengers were able to capture videos of this on their cell phones. Now those videos, which do look suspiciously like a scene from United 93, are getting plastered all over the Morning Shows.

There are at least a few other issues with this latest rescue:

* First off, the emergency exit panel cannot be physically removed in mid flight.

* Second, the co-pilot has the access codes and means to shut off the captain from re-entering once he is locked out.

* Contrary to what the macho Mr Gonzalez claims, had he done nothing, nobody would have died.

In fact the only thing that seems to be missing from this one are cameo appearances by Rob Lowe and James Woods. :offair:
Earth-704509
MinM

Re: Staged event - JetBlue Flight Captain Flips out?

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 am

MinM wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:So you'll see lots of reinforcement of the 9/11 cover story in spook-run media during this period.
Not to mention that the passengers were able to capture videos of this on their cell phones. Now those videos, which do look suspiciously like a scene from United 93, are getting plastered all over the Morning Shows.

There are at least a few other issues with this latest rescue:

* First off, the emergency exit panel cannot be physically removed in mid flight.

* Second, the co-pilot has the access codes and means to shut off the captain from re-entering once he is locked out.

* Contrary to what the macho Mr Gonzalez claims, had he done nothing, nobody would have died.

In fact the only thing that seems to be missing from this one are cameo appearances by Rob Lowe and James Woods. :offair:
I see all this as a given, ie. whatever led to it, of course it's gonna play out this way.

What I'd like to know...
Freitag wrote:
Spiro C. Thiery wrote:Connect Amarillo reports a passenger said the pilot was "foaming at the mouth".

Literally? Whoah. Maybe he had rabies.
...is what led to it, and if they got to him, when and how?

If it's not this...
82_28 wrote:I was just talking to my brother, an airline pilot and he's done with it. It was always his dream, be he can't deal anymore. Those dudes put up with a lot of stress, very little pay and very very very little security insofar as where you call home.

...then I think we all'd wanna know what to look out for so we don't get got. I personally think I'm safe. But so do a lot of people who flip out.

So was he a nut waiting to crack, a sleeper, both, none of the above?
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby barracuda » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 am

AP:

Josh Redick, who was sitting near the middle of the plane, said the captain seemed "irate" and was "spouting off about Afghanistan and souls and al-Qaida."

The airline described the incident as a "medical situation" involving the captain of JetBlue Airways Flight 191 from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport. Airline officials said he was taken to a hospital.

"It was a scary situation," said Charlie Restivo, an employee of Davis' who traveled with him and sat in the plane's fourth row.

"It was like a movie, it really was," he said. "It just didn't look real."

The outburst came weeks after an American Airlines flight attendant was taken off a plane for rambling about 9/11 and her fears the plane would crash. John Cox, an aviation safety consultant and former airline pilot, said he could recall only two or three cases in 40 years where a commercial pilot had become mentally incapacitated during a flight.

Gabriel Schonzeit, who was sitting in the third row, said the captain said there could be a bomb onboard.

"He started screaming about al-Qaida and possibly a bomb on the plane and Iraq and Iran and about how we were all going down," Schonzeit told the Amarillo Globe-News.

"A group of us just jumped up instinctually and grabbed him and put him to the ground," Antolino said.
barracuda

Postby NeonLX » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 am

Whoa!

I kinda sorta heard a little about this on a radio I passed this a.m. on my way to another part of the building. My first thought was, "what are *they* up to now?".

Barracuda's post really made me grind my teeth.

I swear, I get more paranoid with each passing second.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Nordic » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:31 pm

The paranoid in me thinks: maybe these are tests, to see how they could get away with another, similar, false flag op like 9/11.

They're seeing how people react, what happens when things get weird, how the stories play out in the media and with the public.

So they can get the new narrative just right.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby RobinDaHood » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Ranting AA flight attendant subdued by passengers

The Associated Press reports on an unusual in-flight incident that occurred on an American Airlines flight Friday afternoon. Read on for the full AP report:

DALLAS (AP) — An American Airlines flight was delayed Friday by an altercation that passengers say started when a flight attendant ranted about the plane crashing.

Passengers said several people wrestled the flight attendant into a seat while the plane was still on the ground at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

Bethany Christakos of Dallas, seated toward the rear of the plane, said passengers started "freaking out" as one of the flight attendants gave a rambling, 15-minute speech on the plane's public-address system.

"She said, 'I'm not responsible for this plane crashing,'" Christakos said.

Another passenger, Stephen Tremunde, said, "We were pretty frightened. She made two comments that if we didn't go back to the gate we would crash."

Brad LeClear of Fox Lake, Ill., said he was one of several passengers who restrained the flight attendant, whom he said acted oddly and mentioned something about 9-11.

"She is obviously sick and needs to take her medicine," LeClear said.

Some passengers called 911, while others used the PA system to beg the pilot to return to the terminal. In a passenger's video obtained by The Associated Press, a woman can be heard sobbing while another woman reassures her, "It's OK … thank goodness we're on the ground."

A federal law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was continuing said that airport police determined the incident was a medical issue and not a security threat.

The official said the flight attendant was taken to Parkland Hospital in Dallas for evaluation.

After the plane, Flight 2332, had pushed away from the gate Friday morning, the pilot radioed air traffic controllers for permission to return to the gate and to be met by airport police.

American Airlines spokesman Ed Martelle said that "an incident occurred involving some of the cabin crew," and that two flight attendants were taken to local hospitals for treatment. He declined to provide their names or information about their injuries or conditions.

Martelle said the cabin crew was replaced and the plane, Flight 2332, took off for Chicago's O'Hare Airport about 80 minutes behind schedule. He said customers were not in danger at any time.

A spokesman for DFW Airport said no state criminal charges were being considered.

http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/post/2012/03/american-airlines-flight-attendant-dfw/644612/1
RobinDaHood

Richard Gage, TSA lawsuit + show, drugs

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Spooks have drugs to make people go frantic, paranoid, amygdala-overload... and discredit themselves.
Used on Paul Robeson back in the 1950s to make him 'suicide.' He failed but remained wrecked.

So if spooks wanted to link the memes of 'airline safety' and 'concerns' to being crazy.....

Add to Richard Gage's 9/11 Truth tour, today Democracy Now was all about-
a lawsuit regardning the ineffectiveness of TSA's various scanning machines and their health hazards.

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/3/28/l ... o_tsas_use
Lawsuit Seeks Halt to TSA’s Use of Full-Body Scanners at Airports amid Safety Concerns

As Congress asks if full-body scanners are "Effective Security or Security Theater?" we examine safety concerns at the heart of a lawsuit that seeks a freeze on the use body scanners...
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby elfismiles » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

The OTHER recent incident ...

Flight attendant on plane rants about crashing
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/ ... CS20120309

I thought there was already a thread for that one around here.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Flight+a ... t+crashing
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby dbcooper41 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 pm

isn't it a bit unsual that the passengers had zip tie handcuffs onboard?
and that he was jacked enough on something to be able to break them?
sounds like he was dosed.
but i find this statement most interesting. reminds me of the lady in the polka dot dress.

An FBI affidavit filed with the complaint says Osbon arrived later than he
should have for Flight 191 and missed the crew briefing. After takeoff, Osbon
told his co-pilot he was being evaluated by someone
, then began talking about
religion in an incoherent way, according to the affidavit from FBI Agent John
Whitworth.

http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/story/2012-03-27/Subdued-JetBlue-pilot-is-consummate-professional/53811070/1
dbcooper41

Postby Nordic » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:03 pm

dbcooper41 wrote:isn't it a bit unsual that the passengers had zip tie handcuffs onboard?
and that he was jacked enough on something to be able to break them?
sounds like he was dosed.
but i find this statement most interesting. reminds me of the lady in the polka dot dress.

An FBI affidavit filed with the complaint says Osbon arrived later than he
should have for Flight 191 and missed the crew briefing. After takeoff, Osbon
told his co-pilot he was being evaluated by someone
, then began talking about
religion in an incoherent way, according to the affidavit from FBI Agent John
Whitworth.

http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/story/2012-03-27/Subdued-JetBlue-pilot-is-consummate-professional/53811070/1

And this was awfully convenient:

David Gonzalez, 50, a former New York City Department of Corrections officer, told ABC News he put him in a choke hold.

Formerly, yes, but what is he presently? A private contractor of some kind? Working for whom?

This was damned convenient, too:

an off-duty captain traveling on the flight entered the cockpit before the landing "and took over the duties of the ill crewmember once on the ground" in Amarillo.

Seems they had the bases covered .....
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby dbcooper41 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 pm

let's not leave out this fellow.
One retired New York police officer, Paul Babakitis, said he didn't know Osbon
was the captain of the plane at the time. "I just saw a deranged person," he
said. "I thought he was a terrorist... trying to get into the cockpit."
After Osbon broke two pairs of plastic zip-tie handcuffs,

http://www.theweek.co.uk/us/46065/passengers-tackle-crazy-pilot-yelling-about-bombs-and-iraq
Passengers tackle 'crazy' pilot yelling about bombs and Iraq
'Say your prayers... We're all going down!' screams captain to terrified
travellers on JetBlue flight
LAST UPDATED AT 13:09 ON Wed 28 Mar 2012
A PILOT had to be wrestled to the floor by passengers on a flight from New York
to Las Vegas yesterday after ranting about bombs and screaming: "Say your
prayers... We're all going down!"
The farcical scenes began 34,000 feet up in the air while Captain Clayton Osbon
was flying the JetBlue airbus over Kansas and Oklahoma. According to the New
York Post, he began ranting about bombs, unnerving his first officer who advised
him to go to the bathroom to "cool off".
Then, in full view of 135 passengers, he reportedly began running up and down
the aisle shouting: "Say your prayers, say your prayers. Iraq, al-Qaeda,
terrorism, we're all going down!" This part of Osbon's breakdown is captured in
the video below.
An off-duty pilot stepped into the cockpit to help the first officer and swiftly
locked the door. But this further enraged Osbon, who apparently began to hammer
on the door, shouting: "You gotta let me in!"
Crew members tried to calm him down but when he allegedly pushed a female flight
attendant and ran for an emergency exit, several male passengers intervened.
The travellers, who described Osbon as going "crazy", wrestled him to the floor.
One retired New York police officer, Paul Babakitis, said he didn't know Osbon
was the captain of the plane at the time. "I just saw a deranged person," he
said. "I thought he was a terrorist... trying to get into the cockpit."
After Osbon broke two pairs of plastic zip-tie handcuffs, passengers tied him up
with belts and sat on him until the jet made an emergency landing in Amarillo,
Texas, where he was taken to hospital.
The FBI, Transportation Security Administration and the Federal Aviation
Administration are investigating the incident.
His wife, Connye Osbon, last night told ABC News she had "no idea what's going
on". But several family members and friends have expressed shock that such a
"fun-loving" and "easy-going" guy could lose his cool so dramatically.

there is an arlene t babakitis listed as a wtc victim. no i dea if she was related.
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memorial_family_tributes.php?searchletter=b

and of course this was flight 191, anagram for 911? :wink
so at least 2 of the heroes had some degree of connection to bernard kerik(nycdoc/nypd,homeland security), 911 maggotbrain extraordinaire!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kerik
dbcooper41

Next

Return to General Discussion