A New Europe: Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Nation-State

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: A New Europe: Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Nation-State

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:44 pm

American Dream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:24 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 am wrote:Who are you going to call a 'fucking anti-Semite' today?

Hmm facts are we are never free of racism- these concerns seem to play pretty selectively around here. Sounder apparently said "Fuck you" to me and none of the people who possibly might kinda, sorta support jakell's agenda said anything about that. There was a complaint mentioned about the use of the word "scumbag" (horrors!) in a previous article about the fool who seems to be jakell's main man:

@Sounder, Please be civil with American Dream. Personal abuse achieves nothing and surely puncturing perceived paternalism deserves your rapier wit?

@AD
Let's get things in perspective.
One is an uncalled for expression of anger that deserves an apology.

The other was a vile slur towards Slad that you maintained total radio silence on, your silence compounded what was said and you then ignored my detailed evidence of hasbara infiltration on this board.

In terms of the response to this, there was not even a suspension, so I would say your assessment that these things 'play out pretty selectively' is very accurate indeed.
Searcher08

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 pm

solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:38 pm wrote:
American Dream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:24 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 am wrote:Who are you going to call a 'fucking anti-Semite' today?

Hmm facts are we are never free of racism- these concerns seem to play pretty selectively around here. Sounder apparently said "Fuck you" to me and none of the people who possibly might kinda, sorta support jakell's agenda said anything about that. There was a complaint mentioned about the use of the word "scumbag" (horrors!) in a previous article about the fool who seems to be jakell's main man:

Priorities are everything, man. Good catch.

BRILLIANT post.... maaan.
Searcher08

Postby jakell » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:48 pm

Duplicate post. Sorry.
Last edited by jakell on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby jakell » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Actually, a couple of years ago i would have denied having a 'main man', but since last Spring I don't mind placing John Michael Greer in that position. . He pushed a load of buttons simultaneously with his religion series last year.

ETA : are you saying I've got a sort of posse AD, I've only been here 8 weeks properly. If this is the case, the next question is 'who shall we run out of town?'
Last edited by jakell on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 pm wrote:

Look jerk. You don't like me I don't like you(to the umpteenth power btw). But the board doesn't deserve the shit. So I going to do my part and ignore you from here on in. Totally, even if I inadvertently see your crap in a quote. You do what you want. Buh bye.
solace

Postby semper occultus » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 pm

jakell » 04 Feb 2014 16:48 wrote:Duplicate post. Sorry.

.......shouldn't this be on every other post on this entire thread.....?
semper occultus

Postby jakell » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:04 pm

semper occultus » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:57 pm wrote:
jakell » 04 Feb 2014 16:48 wrote:Duplicate post. Sorry.

.......shouldn't this be on every other post on this entire thread.....?

This one seems to be a bit different and I'm seeing a small change. The old Sheriff's starting to look a bit faded, and he's failing to get his man.
jakell

Postby solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:08 pm

jakell » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:50 pm wrote:

Actually, a couple of years ago i would have denied having a 'main man', but since last Spring I don't mind placing John Michael Greer in that position. . He pushed a load of buttons simultaneously with his religion series last year.

ETA : are you saying I've got a sort of posse AD, I've only been here 8 weeks properly. If this is the case, the next question is 'who shall we run out of town?'

solace

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:10 pm

solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 pm wrote:

Look jerk. You don't like me I don't like you(to the umpteenth power btw). But the board doesn't deserve the shit. So I going to do my part and ignore you from here on in. Totally, even if I inadvertently see your crap in a quote. You do what you want. Buh bye.

Solace's approach reminds me of the Zionist attitude of not engaging, sneering and smearing, avoiding facts and evidence and making it all someone else fault, Man.

No doubt Solace will be posting kids cartoons soon. Oh wait!
Searcher08

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 pm

who exactly is the jerk around here?

Is it the member calling another member a fucking anti-semite?

oh wait maybe that would be considered just a tad bit more than a jerk
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 pm

A General Message:

This is a thread about "A New Europe: Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Nation-State". It was based in the realm of ideas and not ad hominems, and is intended to be focused on racist/fascist type movements- and the opposition to them.

Please respect this thread and take other concerns elsewhere.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:26 pm

please respect this board and start using ONE thread for the same subject like EVERYONE else does

This board is not your own private one issue blog
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby jakell » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:38 pm

American Dream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:25 pm wrote:A General Message:

This is a thread about "A New Europe: Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Nation-State". It was based in the realm of ideas and not ad hominems, and is intended to be focused on racist/fascist type movements- and the opposition to them.

Please respect this thread and take other concerns elsewhere.

You sort of hijacked it yourself by suddenly going on about 'Green Fascism' which, as I've told you, is not really an issue in Europe.

Then you really did it by posting about David Icke and 'New age fascism'. Another bunch of thin speculation. It almost seems like you don't take the subject seriously.
jakell

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:39 pm

You have my attention, you old charmer

solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm wrote:You don't like me I don't like you(to the umpteenth power btw).

This reminds me of the scene from Casablanca
Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?
Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would.

solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm wrote:But the board doesn't deserve the shit.

Establishing transparent evidence that a person is being extremely divisive is not 'shit'.

solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm wrote:So I going to do my part and ignore you from here on in. Totally, even if I inadvertently see your crap in a quote.

Even that? Wow.
You are no 'part' except that of wrapping yourself in your own heroic flag.

solace » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm wrote:You do what you want. Buh bye.

You communicate your ideas and attitude so well. My sincere compliments.
Searcher08

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Please respect this board and do n0t stand by and say nothing when long standing members are referred to as 'fucking anti-Semites' or when other users are told to 'fuck off'.

Please respect the board by not quoting the rules. Doing that is incredibly patronising and should be left to a MOD.

Please refrain from argumentation via kids cartoons or ghastly gifs.
Searcher08

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations