Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: DrVolin, Elvis, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed May 27, 2015 12:16 pm wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Wed May 27, 2015 12:12 pm wrote:By contrast: The legal consequence of your fascinating opinion that Dzokhar Tsarnaev is a shitbag is that he will be either a) fried soon or b) left to rot in solitary for decades.


I think your claim that Ian is part of the US Judiciary might not have standing.

I'll leave it to him to verify, but I'm pretty sure he didn't preside over this case, and is only offering his opinion as a citizen observer.


That's a perfect example of that there (tendentious) editing stuff I went on to mention very shortly after your cut.
There sawe I fyrst the derke ymagynyng
Of felony [...]
The pyckpurse and eke the pale drede,
The smyler, with the knyfe under the cloke.
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9716
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dzhok be nimble - Dzhok be quick

Postby IanEye » Wed May 27, 2015 1:41 pm

.

82_28 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 am wrote:Plus who cares about a "marathon"?
Why not do this at a cheesecake factory in a fancy venue? It was totally a stunt to see if a major city could be shut down with little or any protest. The real victims were simply a little too quick or too slow. BUT they successfully shut down a major city on a whim. Score.


Based on the above quote, and others over the course of this lengthy thread, it looked to me like people could not comprehend why so many were so willing to aid the police in apprehending the Tsarnaev brothers.




Perhaps we can all agree that Master Dzhokhar would have fared better if he had Amy Schumer as his representation.
You can blow up children all day long if you have good representation, I think most people here are aware of that.
When people know they won't have good representation, and they still decide to blow up children, the smart route is to blow yourself up in the process.

People tend not to respect individuals who go the half-assed route to martyrdom.
It sort of defeats the whole point.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: the Rosie Ruiz of terrorism.
User avatar
IanEye
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby divideandconquer » Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Couldn't it be, given all of the anomalies and problems with the official narrative of this story (as well as every other so-called "newsworthy" event in recent times) that evidence suggesting fakery was intentionally planted to confuse/stir up the debate/divide and conquer?

In other words, litter up the real black ops crime scene with evidence of fakery to get all the "truthers" mired in the details (real and/or fake) to the point where it's difficult to focus on the way those details fit together into a big picture.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
User avatar
divideandconquer
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby Sounder » Wed May 27, 2015 9:09 pm

In other words, litter up the real black ops crime scene with evidence of fakery to get all the "truthers" mired in the details (real and/or fake) to the point where it's difficult to focus on the way those details fit together into a big picture.

Now, that's a voice of sanity, well said divideandconquer.

What do you say, Jerky. Agreed?
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

baldheads go a roll down sandy gully

Postby IanEye » Wed May 27, 2015 9:11 pm

divideandconquer » Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 pm wrote:Couldn't it be, given all of the anomalies and problems with the official narrative of this story (as well as every other so-called "newsworthy" event in recent times) that evidence suggesting fakery was intentionally planted to confuse/stir up the debate/divide and conquer?



if eye was on the defense, i would point out all of the bald heads around the brothers
in all of this footage, footage i have posted several times now, for those keeping a tally:



bald heads are on the brothers in all of this footage if you stop & open your eyes.


.




.
User avatar
IanEye
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: baldheads go a roll down sandy gully

Postby 82_28 » Thu May 28, 2015 2:59 am

IanEye » Wed May 27, 2015 5:11 pm wrote:
divideandconquer » Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 pm wrote:Couldn't it be, given all of the anomalies and problems with the official narrative of this story (as well as every other so-called "newsworthy" event in recent times) that evidence suggesting fakery was intentionally planted to confuse/stir up the debate/divide and conquer?



if eye was on the defense, i would point out all of the bald heads around the brothers
in all of this footage, footage i have posted several times now, for those keeping a tally:



bald heads are on the brothers in all of this footage if you stop & open your eyes.


.




.


Interesting, Ian. I mean you could totally read into it as you wish (we don't know). But that dude at the bar patio definitely seems a handler of some sort. He wasn't into the race at all -- which I can't blame him. However seemed to be keeping his eye on the people in question to make sure it went down as planned so that the city of Boston could get shut down for a zany test run of police state power.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
User avatar
82_28
 
Posts: 11175
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:34 am
Location: North of Queen Anne
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 5:37 am

norton ash » Wed May 27, 2015 11:54 am wrote:This is bloody damned difficult difficult lemon difficult. Dzhokar shouldn't be executed, although I think his participation in the plot is evident. And when I say 'the plot' I think it's very broad and spook-laden and stinks to high heaven. Everybody loses on this one. I appreciate the vigor and rigour on both sides, Mac and Ian... and somehow... you're both right.


Et tu, norton? Really?

Where's the rigour you claim to see on Ian's side? Honestly, where is it? Point it out to me if you can. Because I think it is every bit as imaginary as the film of Dzokhar dropping the bag. It doesn't exist.

Ian's posts in this thread consist entirely of such fond imaginings (sponsored by Coca Cola), along with lashings of liberal stoner vagueness, bizarre Baystate Patriot uplift bullshit, snippets from his favourite TV shows, samples from his sizable record collection, and occasional stabs of really nasty New Fascist vindictiveness.

Otherwise, as Gertrude Stein said in another context: There is no there there. None. Just obediently regurgitated government PR. (Plus "bald heads", ffs.)

IanEye wrote:The Tsarnaev brothers will never be treated with any respect because they don’t deserve it.
The Tsarnaev brothers look like real shitbags.

Nothing has happened since 2013 that make the Tsarnaev brothers look like anything less than shitbags.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Thu May 28, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
There sawe I fyrst the derke ymagynyng
Of felony [...]
The pyckpurse and eke the pale drede,
The smyler, with the knyfe under the cloke.
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9716
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby 82_28 » Thu May 28, 2015 5:49 am

Well, at this point I don't know where any of us stand. But stand we do. Mac, calm down a touch! I totally read Ian's comment completely differently.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
User avatar
82_28
 
Posts: 11175
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:34 am
Location: North of Queen Anne
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 5:53 am

I have little patience left with this crap, 82. I don't see why I should be expected to.
There sawe I fyrst the derke ymagynyng
Of felony [...]
The pyckpurse and eke the pale drede,
The smyler, with the knyfe under the cloke.
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9716
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 6:25 am

I still want to see this legendary, world-famous film of Dzokhar dropping the bag. Ian claims it exists. Ian says that it's powerful evidence of his guilt. Ian says it's sufficient evidence for him to want to see the "shitbag", "Dzhok", "Master Dzokhar" (sic, sic, sic) slaughtered by the State (just like his brother and just like Ibragim Todashev), or rotting in solitary for decades. (Ian has no interest in anyone who might have been using "Dzhok" as a pawn. Because it's safer and comfier for Ian that way.)

So where is that film, Ian? Yes, that's a challenge. Show me the exact seconds when "the shitbag" does it. Name the precise time, to the second.

Put up or STFU. I am calling you on your bullshit. And there are good reasons why I call that bullshit fascist.

-- Also, while we're at it: Where's the film of Tamerlan dropping the bag? (The plot thickens.)
There sawe I fyrst the derke ymagynyng
Of felony [...]
The pyckpurse and eke the pale drede,
The smyler, with the knyfe under the cloke.
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9716
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby coffin_dodger » Thu May 28, 2015 6:54 am

Oh come now, dear boy - do you really consider Mr Eye a fascist?

I completely understand why you are venting - there's stink-a-plenty here - but displacing feelings on to innocent parties is a little yesterday. Makes one feel a bit better, but by Crikey, it can only in end in escalating animosity. We're not the enemy here and all that. :)

Don't buy anything other than that which you need to stay alive, for a month or six - that's really fucking the System.

edited to add: just who the hell do I think I am, butting in to your lovely argument? Fucking idiot do-gooder.
User avatar
coffin_dodger
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:05 am
Location: UK
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 7:08 am

I have never doubted, until this thread, that Ian is a nice guy, insofar as I can judge that on the Interwebs. Nor have I ever doubted that even nice guys are capable of going along* with fascism, especially when doing so makes their life in the Gemeinschaft (and Gesellschaft) just that little bit comfier and less stressful. That's how it works. Ian, undoubtedly a nice guy, undoubtedly wants to see the pawn* fry (or rot).

Image

Back on-topic: Can't wait to see those two world-famous documentary films Ian keeps going on about, Dzokhar Drops The Bag and the even rarer Tamerlan Drops The Bag. I suspect he is confusing this allegedly-existent evidence with something he imagined while stoned. Time will tell.

*To get along.

**aka "the shitbag" (sic).
There sawe I fyrst the derke ymagynyng
Of felony [...]
The pyckpurse and eke the pale drede,
The smyler, with the knyfe under the cloke.
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9716
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 7:36 am

How The Authorities™ Built Their Case Against "The Shitbag":

BOSTON (AP) — The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings acknowledged to the FBI his role in the attacks but did so before he was advised of his constitutional right to keep quiet and seek a lawyer, U.S. officials said Wednesday.

Once Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was read his rights on Monday, he immediately stopped talking, according to four officials of both political parties who were briefed on the interrogation but insisted on anonymity because the briefing was private.

After roughly 16 hours of questioning, investigators were surprised when a magistrate judge and a representative from the U.S. Attorney's office entered the hospital room and read Tsarnaev his rights, the four officials and one law enforcement official said. Investigators had planned to keep questioning him.

It is unclear whether any of this will matter in court since the FBI says Tsarnaev confessed to a witness and U.S. officials said Wednesday that physical evidence, including a 9 mm handgun and pieces of a remote-control device commonly used in toys, was recovered from the scene.

But the debate over whether suspected terrorists should be read their Miranda rights has become a major sticking point in the debate over how best to fight terrorism. Many Republicans, in particular, believe Miranda warnings are designed to build court cases, and only hinder intelligence gathering.

Christina DiIorio Sterling, a spokeswoman for U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz, said in an email, "This remains an ongoing investigation and we don't have any further comment."

Before being advised of his rights, the 19-year-old suspect told authorities that his older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, only recently had recruited him to be part of the attack, two U.S. officials said. ...

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/lawmaker ... mb-suspect


What's on TV?
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Thu May 28, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
There sawe I fyrst the derke ymagynyng
Of felony [...]
The pyckpurse and eke the pale drede,
The smyler, with the knyfe under the cloke.
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9716
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby divideandconquer » Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 am

Since we'll never figure out exactly what went down that day, can't we all agree that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is/was a pawn/scapegoat for the elite organized body politic, regardless of the level or degree of his participation in the bombing? The important part is understanding the hidden agenda, as 82_28 said, to "shut down [the city] for a zany test run of police state power," amongst many other agenda items that were ticked off, I'm sure.

The bottom line is I have read enough, seen enough, heard enough beyond what the mainstream circus reports to make me very suspicious of anything they publicize and promote endlessly. The only thing we have to fear are the powerful, fear-mongering, masters of illusion with untold wealth and limitless resources at their disposal, yet we still continue to focus on their pawns/puppets, and people we're indoctrinated to believe are of the lowest value with no resources and no power to do anything on their own.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
User avatar
divideandconquer
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby Jerky » Thu May 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Sounder - No, not really. I haven't seen any evidence of "fakery" that stands up to even the slightest scrutiny. It's all "that's not how people bleed" and "that's not how people react when they're caught in an explosion" and "that's not how clothes rip" and "that's not how glass breaks", etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Aside from the colossal Todashev fuck-up by the FBI, I have seen nothing to indicate that what went down in Boston on that day isn't what it so obviously seems to be. Nor have I seen any evidence that the court case was a fascist kangaroo court. It's all just hot air billowing out of Mac's rather prodigious blow-hole.

Jerky
User avatar
Jerky
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests