Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: DrVolin, Elvis, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 am



Being skeptical is one thing, posting hysterical nonsense like this another.

Did you know that an apple (yes, even the organic ones) contains many times more formaldehyde than a vaccine, or that your body has several milligrams of the stuff constantly circulating in your bloodstream?

And you don't need a freaking hazmat team to clean up a broken thermometer, and formaldehyde isn't banned in Europe.

I'm sure there's more wrong with that chart, those are just off the top of my head. Posting blatant lies doesn't help your case.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
User avatar
DrEvil
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Sounder » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:59 am

Dr. Evil, Injected chemicals show more impact than do ingested chemicals, and as everybody knows, adjuvants are poisons expressly intended to 'enhance' the immune response.

The following submission illustrates well how faith will dress up as being science, for better effect.

http://anonhq.com/anti-vaxxer-biologist ... eme-court/



By prophylactic vaccination of adults and especially children against measles, the pharmaceutical industry has earned Billions over a 40-year period. The judges at the German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) confirmed in a recent ruling that measles virus do not exist though. Furthermore: There is not a single scientific study in the world which could prove the existence of such virus so far. This raises the question of what was actually injected into millions of German citizens over the past decades. According to the judgment by the Supreme Court, it may not have been a vaccine against measles.

by Dr. Stefan Lanka

The Federal Supreme Court (BGH) has ruled in the measles virus trial. The First Civil Senate of the BGH has confirmed the judgment by the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart (OLG) of the 16 February 2016. The sum of €100,000 which I had offered as a reward for scientific proof of the existence of the alleged measles virus does not have to be paid to the plaintiff. The plaintiff also was ordered to bear all procedural costs.

Five experts have been involved in the case and presented the results of scientific studies. All five experts, including Prof. Dr. Dr. Andreas Podbielski who had been appointed by the OLG Stuttgart as the preceding court, have consistently found that none of the six publications which have been introduced to the trial, contains scientific proof of the existence of the alleged measles virus.

Genetics falsifies thesis of existence

In the trial, the results of research into so-called genetic fingerprints of alleged measles virus have been introduced. Two recognised laboratories, including the world’s largest and leading genetic Institute, arrived at exactly the same results independently.The results prove that the authors of the six publications in the measles virus case were wrong, and as a direct result all measles virologists are still wrong today: They have misinterpreted ordinary constituents of cells as part of the suspected measles virus.

Because of this error, during decades of consensus building process, normal cell constituents were mentally assembled into a model of a measles virus. To this day, an actual structure that corresponds to this model has been found neither in a human, nor in an animal. With the results of the genetic tests, all thesis of existence of measles virus has been scientifically disproved.

The authors of the six publications and all other persons involved, did not realise the error because they violated the fundamental scientific duty, which is the need to work “lege artis”, i.e. in accordance with internationally defined rules and best practice of science. They did not carry out any control experiments. Control experiments would have protected authors and mankind from this momentous error. This error became the basis of belief in the existence of any disease-causing viruses. The expert appointed by the court, Prof. Dr. Dr. Podbielski, answering to the relevant question by the court, as per page 7 of the protocol explicitly confirmed that the authors did not conduct any control experiments.

The OLG Stuttgart on 16 February 2016 overturned the judgment of the court of first instance, dismissed the action and referred, inter alia, to the central message of Prof. Podbielski with respect to the six publications. The plaintiff filed an appeal against the judgment of the OLG to the Supreme Court. As reason he stated his subjective, yet factually false perception of the trial sequence at the court in Stuttgart, and the assertion that our naming of facts about measles posed a threat to public health. The plaintiff’s position was rejected by the Supreme Court in plain words. Thus, the Supreme Court confirmed the judgment of the OLG Stuttgart from 16 February 2016.

Conclusions
The six publications submitted in the trial are the main relevant publications on the subject of “measles virus.” Since further to these six publications there not any other publications which would attempt by scientific methods to prove the existence of the measles virus, the Supreme Court judgment in the measles virus trial and the results of the genetic tests have consequences: Any national and international statements on the alleged measles virus, the infectivity of measles, and on the benefit and safety of vaccination against measles, are since then of no scientific character and have thus been deprived of their legal basis.

Upon enquiries which had been triggered by the measles virus contest, the head of the National Reference Institute for Measles at the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), Prof. Dr. Annette Mankertz, admitted an important fact. This admission may explain the increased rate of vaccination-induced disabilities, namely of vaccination against measles, and why and how specifically this kind of vaccination seems to increasingly trigger autism.
Prof. Mankertz has admitted that the “measles virus” contains typical cell’s natural components (ribosomes, the protein factories of the cell). Since the vaccination against measles contains whole “whole measles virus”, this vaccine contains cell’s own structures. This explains why vaccination against measles causes frequent and more severe allergies and autoimmune reactions than other types of vaccination. The court expert Prof. Podbielski stated on several occasions that by the assertion of the RKI with regard to ribosomes in the measles virus, the thesis of existence of measles virus has been falsified.

In the trial it was also put on record that the highest German scientific authority in the field of infectious diseases, the RKI, contrary to its legal remit as per § 4 Infection Protection Act (IfSG), has failed to create tests for alleged measles virus and to publish these. The RKI claims that it made internal studies on measles virus, however refuses to hand over or publish the results.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder
 
Posts: 3867
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Uh, the higher court revised the judgment because they decided it was up to Lanka to decide what was sufficient evidence or not to his challenge. Lanka, unsurprisingly, decided that the evidence presented was not good enough and wrote the piece you just posted.
It has fuck-all to do with the existence of the virus.

Here's a google translate from Die Welt:
"The judges say that Lanka has won the appeal", the Swabian newspaper ticked out of the courtroom. "The judges do not doubt that there is the measles virus. But: In the award was clearly a work talk, which should prove existence and greatness. But a work that contained both did not present Bardens. He handed in six, each of which confirmed parts of the award. "

Later the colleagues said: "The judges did not decide whether the measles virus exists in their unanimous decision. They merely checked whether Bardens had met the criteria of the award. "

In their reasoning, the judges stated that it was not a question of betting or a price competition, but an award. And that is the only way for the organizer to determine the rules and what he pays for. The 31-year-old had submitted six papers that were complementary. "They could also have submitted 600, he would not have accepted," said the presiding judge.

https://www.welt.de/gesundheit/article1 ... asern.html

Again: Posting blatant lies doesn't help your case.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
User avatar
DrEvil
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:13 pm

DrEvil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 am wrote:


Being skeptical is one thing, posting hysterical nonsense like this another.

Did you know that an apple (yes, even the organic ones) contains many times more formaldehyde than a vaccine, or that your body has several milligrams of the stuff constantly circulating in your bloodstream?

And you don't need a freaking hazmat team to clean up a broken thermometer, and formaldehyde isn't banned in Europe.

I'm sure there's more wrong with that chart, those are just off the top of my head. Posting blatant lies doesn't help your case.


Two months, and that's the best response you can offer, and not even to one of the posts I made responding to your ignorant horseshit? Keep it up, chief.
User avatar
Agent Orange Cooper
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 am wrote:
DrEvil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 am wrote:


Being skeptical is one thing, posting hysterical nonsense like this another.

Did you know that an apple (yes, even the organic ones) contains many times more formaldehyde than a vaccine, or that your body has several milligrams of the stuff constantly circulating in your bloodstream?

And you don't need a freaking hazmat team to clean up a broken thermometer, and formaldehyde isn't banned in Europe.

I'm sure there's more wrong with that chart, those are just off the top of my head. Posting blatant lies doesn't help your case.


Two months, and that's the best response you can offer, and not even to one of the posts I made responding to your ignorant horseshit? Keep it up, chief.


So no comment or excuse for the falsehoods in the poster?

I forgot to respond to your post from two months ago and was going to do it now, but then I saw that you dismissed my request for evidence as a loaded and dishonest question and decided my time would be better spent banging my head against the wall.

Your argument goes both ways: No matter what I post to support my position you will dismiss it as part of some big pharma cover-up or counter it with some wildly biased and inaccurate claims from a website with "truth" in its name, or you will ignore it or deflect from it and pretend I never said it, like in this post I'm quoting right now.

I would be happy to discuss the subject, but there's no point when the majority of the vaccine skeptic stuff being posted here by you and others is on the level of the article about the German court case Sounder just posted, or unsupported claims about big pharma making hundreds of billions off the "victims" of their vaccines, or that they don't test their vaccines properly (Google scholar returns 25,700 results for "vaccine safety" btw. There's a shitload of research being done on vaccine safety all the time, you just don't want to know about it).
That is: easily debunked horseshit that willfully twists the truth or outright lies.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
User avatar
DrEvil
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:05 pm

DrEvil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 pm wrote:my time would be better spent banging my head against the wall.


Quite. Back to the task at hand, then.
User avatar
Agent Orange Cooper
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Sounder » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:27 pm

There's a shitload of research being done on vaccine safety all the time.


Yes, a lot like the shitloads coming from all the following parties responsible for maintaining the dominant narrative and their paychecks.

“Claims that vaccines are unsafe when administered according to expert recommendations have been disproven by a robust body of medical literature, including a thorough review by the National Academy of Medicine,” reads the letter, which was signed by groups including the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Pediatrics.

The medical groups attached summaries of more than three dozen studies that found no link between vaccines and neurological problems, and noted that immunization has eradicated several diseases in the U.S.


Huh, fancy that, 'no link between vaccines and neurological problems', and yet we find in Sanofi Pasteur's own spec sheet that many neurological problems can and do result from these injections.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/04/16 ... es-autism/
Sanofi Pasteur’s admission is found in a 13-page U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) publication titled “Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed Tripedia®“.
Beginning on page 6 of the FDA document is the section, “Adverse Reactions” to DTaP, which the document sometimes refers to as “Tripedia vaccine”. On page 11, under the sub-section “Additional Adverse Reactions” is this last paragraph:
Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder
 
Posts: 3867
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby 82_28 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:25 am

Jesus. What is so hard about this once again? Neurological shit does come from incredibly high doses of vaccines in a tiny body. My OCD is directly due to the fevers I had and was hospitalized for because my immune system reacted against it. I know nobody gives a fuck about my story (unless you do) but I have been saddled with awful anxiety, depression and the big Kahuna OCD all my life.

Think about it. You are essentially sticking a very little person with perhaps 5 to 10% of the total blood in the system in the syringe into their blood stream. Plus babies don't know what is going on, have nothing to compare it to. I had honest doctors in the mid 70s up into the 90s and this is what they told me. Get mono is my best advice and start smoking. I have not been sick in over 20 years. I prolly have cancer (prolly not) but I will worry about that for later. Anyway one can always be vaccinated but still be a carrier.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
User avatar
82_28
 
Posts: 11175
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:34 am
Location: North of Queen Anne
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 am wrote:
DrEvil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 pm wrote:my time would be better spent banging my head against the wall.


Quite. Back to the task at hand, then.


Redux:
...or you will ignore it or deflect from it and pretend I never said it, like in this post I'm quoting right now.


Simple questions:
Do you have a source for big pharma making hundreds of billions a year on treating the side-effects of vaccines?

Do you have a source for big pharma not testing vaccines properly (and what would constitute proper testing in your opinion)?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
User avatar
DrEvil
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Sounder » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:27 am wrote:
There's a shitload of research being done on vaccine safety all the time.


Yes, a lot like the shitloads coming from all the following parties responsible for maintaining the dominant narrative and their paychecks.

“Claims that vaccines are unsafe when administered according to expert recommendations have been disproven by a robust body of medical literature, including a thorough review by the National Academy of Medicine,” reads the letter, which was signed by groups including the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Pediatrics.

The medical groups attached summaries of more than three dozen studies that found no link between vaccines and neurological problems, and noted that immunization has eradicated several diseases in the U.S.


Huh, fancy that, 'no link between vaccines and neurological problems', and yet we find in Sanofi Pasteur's own spec sheet that many neurological problems can and do result from these injections.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/04/16 ... es-autism/
Sanofi Pasteur’s admission is found in a 13-page U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) publication titled “Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed Tripedia®“.
Beginning on page 6 of the FDA document is the section, “Adverse Reactions” to DTaP, which the document sometimes refers to as “Tripedia vaccine”. On page 11, under the sub-section “Additional Adverse Reactions” is this last paragraph:
Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.


Here's the screenshot dcclothesline posted to "prove" their assertion (the link to the full pdf is dead):

Image

Read it carefully, particularly the last sentence:
Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
User avatar
DrEvil
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:16 pm

82_28 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:25 am wrote:Jesus. What is so hard about this once again? Neurological shit does come from incredibly high doses of vaccines in a tiny body. My OCD is directly due to the fevers I had and was hospitalized for because my immune system reacted against it. I know nobody gives a fuck about my story (unless you do) but I have been saddled with awful anxiety, depression and the big Kahuna OCD all my life.

Think about it. You are essentially sticking a very little person with perhaps 5 to 10% of the total blood in the system in the syringe into their blood stream. Plus babies don't know what is going on, have nothing to compare it to. I had honest doctors in the mid 70s up into the 90s and this is what they told me. Get mono is my best advice and start smoking. I have not been sick in over 20 years. I prolly have cancer (prolly not) but I will worry about that for later. Anyway one can always be vaccinated but still be a carrier.


I'm sorry about what happened to you. No one has ever said that vaccines are 100% safe, because they aren't. Some unlucky few (few, relative to the number of vaccines administered), like you, will have adverse reactions of varying severity, and that sucks.
My point is, and always has been, that more people will die or become seriously ill without vaccines than with them.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
User avatar
DrEvil
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:40 pm

:wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead:

Sorry, can't hear you.

:wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead:
User avatar
Agent Orange Cooper
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby 82_28 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Sorry everyone, but it is true. Vaccines only help you and you alone. Ever touch a keypad at a store? Use a pen at a restaurant? Yeah, your coveted vaccine ain't working. In fact it is helping to spread it because you don't give no shit because why should you? Hell, I'm safe and that means I can touch anything. Sure, yes you can. But you stay a carrier. The virus just doesn't die. It just cannot affect you.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
User avatar
82_28
 
Posts: 11175
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:34 am
Location: North of Queen Anne
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby DrEvil » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Agent Orange Cooper » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:40 am wrote::wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead:

Sorry, can't hear you.

:wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead: :wallhead:


OK, I'll just call it then: You're a liar.

According to this BBC story the total profits of the world's ten largest pharmaceutical firms were $89.8 billion three years ago (and yes, those are obscene numbers and they have obscene profit margins).
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28212223

Add in all the other companies and you can probably get it above $100 billion total for everything they sell, whether it has to do with vaccines or not, not the "hundreds of billions" that you just made up.

No wonder it's hopeless discussing this with you, you just make up your own alternative facts to fit your narrative when it suits you and then pretend it never happened when called on it.
Very rigorous of you.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
User avatar
DrEvil
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Whatever you say, Doctor. You're the expert. Go get your flu shot! I'm sure you could use one.
User avatar
Agent Orange Cooper
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Marionumber1 and 12 guests