Ah yes, thanks for finding the original source of your HALLUCINATION.
Once again, five years later, still talking about this shit.
1. After sepka, a troll who was later banned, posted a piece of idiotic trolling, I refuted it and concluded with the words, "kindly die." Once I said something similar to slimmouse, who was banned for its Nazi-lite trolling long ago.
2. I was not sanctioned by the moderator or admin, although the thread in question was started by Jeff Wells. And that's because Mr. Wells can read and understand colloquial English.
3. You, SLAD, falsely took this as an invitation for someone to actually kill themselves. Why you engage in this literal-minded false reading, I do not care. It is your problem. Your trolling with it, however, is my problem.
4. Because I was NOT sanctioned (as there was no reason for this), you, SlAD, then asked the distorting question: "does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves...." [distorting in that "kindly die" is not telling anyone to kill themselves, but that doesn't matter.]
5. To your question, I then replied: "I don't know about that. Why don't you give it a try and see?
" Which anyone can read, correctly, as asking you, why don't you try telling someone "to kill themselves" (your words, not mine) and see if you are sanctioned for it?
6. Although 5 is self-evident, you have ever since and now about 20 or 30 times trotted out your own misreading, your own hallucination, that I said something other than what I wrote. 7. Six years later, you are still resorting to the same TROLLING about this when cornered on your other bullshit. You are constantly stalking and harrassing me on this board with off-topic accusations that are entirely the product of your misreading, hallucination, or ill-will. This has been alerted and you are asked to cease and desist.
8. In context of this thread, it's distraction from the main point: Re: American Dream
9. Also, mods, note that many of elements of SLAD's sick stalking and harrassment campaign are copy-pasted attributed quotes not presented with links or in context.