The Russian Conspiracy as RI subject

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Russian Conspiracy as RI subject

Postby Grizzly » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:12 am

Final thoughts (at least for tonight). Is QAnon an IIA operation? Also, anyone find it at least kinda interesting that General Jim Jones was in Wuhan during end of 2019 at the World Military Games in Wuhan China?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

chump

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:38 pm

Grizzly » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:29 am wrote:
Grizzly, Weaver's YT channel is still up and the video can be found there.

What? I never said it was down, that was Elvis...

Something informs me you don't read my comments. I was the one who said the host of the site that featured the video, Weaver's video, that you shared with us, was taken down. The video you posted is no longer available for us to view because that host violated yt rules and had been removed. See for yourself: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?p=689762#p689762

I just wanted to save you the trouble of finding its original source to replace it. You're welcome.

On edit: Whitney's site has now been taken down too, so the video no longer exists on the YT platform.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:39 pm

Grizzly wrote:Quigley has been all over this...

Genn Beck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Quigley" is a riot, pimping for Pompeo, Barr & the gang.

Convince me you're not trolling us.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm

Reddit shuts down AMA from former NSA Technical Director and whistleblower Bill Binney on debunking the 2016 DNC "Russian hack."
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/iggp4z/reddit_shuts_down_ama_from_former_nsa_technical/

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Yeah, but the Russians...

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

The Senate Intelligence Committee’s report really is damning

August 24, 2020 at 7:45 a.m. EDT

Sen. Mark R. Warner (Va.), ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, appeared on television Sunday to discuss the fifth and final volume the committee has published on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election on behalf of Donald Trump. Keep in mind that this volume was approved 14 to 1 by the committee, including the chairman who oversaw most of the investigation, Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.). Republicans can publicly spin all they like, but the facts are there, nearly unanimously confirmed. The report is replete with damning details of contacts between the Trump campaign (including Roger Stone on the WikiLeaks hack and email dump) and Russian operatives.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/24/senate-intelligence-committees-report-really-is-damning/

...and the beat goes on.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:37 pm

This is good stuff, and Reddit is on my Bad List.

Imagine if *I* could delete everything *I* decided was disinformation? :twisted:

Grizzly » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:46 am wrote:Reddit shuts down AMA from former NSA Technical Director and whistleblower Bill Binney on debunking the 2016 DNC "Russian hack."
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/iggp4z/reddit_shuts_down_ama_from_former_nsa_technical/
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:11 pm

https://twitter.com/Burke4Senate/status/1298318463610560512?s=20
Video statement from #BillBinney minutes after the mods at @reddit_ama
shut down his AMA.

New AMA : https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ihnp8j/hi_im_bill_binney_nsa_whistleblower_the_russians/

p.s., the board looks different, what in the hell you doing JR??! :tongout

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 pm

Grizzly wrote:p.s., the board looks different

Some pages--like this one--are displaying weirdly for me, too, as if the page didn't completely load, though refresh doesn't do anything. As we know, there was a problem with the server, could be a hiccup.
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:32 pm

Xiaolin_Monkey

Mr.Binney,

If you're comfortable answering this question, who will you vote for in November?

WilliamBinney

I'm a Trump voter.

Fascinating! I'm looking for "why?"

EDIT: more! :starz:

vegatastic

What has your experience working with the Larouche people been like? Are they actually worth their salt?

WilliamBinney

I think the Larouche group is doing and trying to do the best for this country in all the ways they can possibly do that. Like helping me with this AMA and promoting positive change in the country.
Elvis

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:47 pm

Grizzly » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:11 pm wrote:p.s., the board looks different, what in the hell you doing JR??! :tongout

Wha?

Looks the same to me, nothing was done. (Also not during the service breakdown.)

Please don't assume and be specific, since others may not see what you mean.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:21 pm

I think the Larouche group is doing and trying to do the best for this country in all the ways they can possibly do that. Like helping me with this AMA and promoting positive change in the country.

The needle on my Binney faith-ometer indicates a huge loss in pressure.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:04 pm

liminalOyster » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:21 pm wrote:

The needle on my Binney faith-ometer indicates a huge loss in pressure.

I saw him speak in 2013 at the Left Forum in New York, which bks can confirm (arrgh! we are so old), and I remember thinking, a) he's so on target with what he has to say about his former employers in the National Security state, and b) he's such a curmudgeon, and c), but he sure ain't immune to the patriotic palaver and ideology that makes a National Security state possible in the first place.

It doesn't surprise me. It's not as forgivable as Assange's occasional veerings to right-wing fuckery, given the latter's experience of a form of torture over the long term.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby liminalOyster » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:49 pm

I can imagine and forgive a tactical myopia on the part of someone like him (or Assange) to support Trump as the equivalent of adding a chemical agent to an ecosystem for some means to an end. But I'd sooner forgive some positive comments about Charles Manson than LaRouche. I've always liked Binney too.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Grizzly » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:25 am

I know this sounds cuckoo, but who the hell really knows what's real or illusion any more, (which I think is part of the plan fwiw) and for alI I know, -which isn't much-, that the whole AMA could have been a psyop, and not really him.

Hell, the guy could be dead for all I know, but at least it seems to me people like him, Colin Powell's Chief of Staff, Lawrence Wilkerson, as well as early on Lt. Colonel, Karen Kwiatkowski, were reasonable Americans, at least not wingnut war thirsty neocons. I do believe Benny, that he's always been a Curmudgeon-geny type, and on the ultra conservative side, had no idea he was a LaRouche fan boi, but I kinda figured he'd be a Trump voter.

But it was fascinating (in a oh crap!) kinda way when he straight out said, they could stop the Epstein types and criminal organizations, if they wanted to, but some of them either benefit from and or are part of the criminal syndicates. :starz:

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion