The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:36 am

Maybe they will but you and I can only be responsible for our own actions and choices. Cash won't die. People like drugs too much for a start.

But bartering and gifting will work when you use them. People are open to this stuff. It just takes a bit of work and effort.

Tptb already have those frightening levels of control over people and they have had for a while. If this situation makes people notice the trouble they were already in then that will be a good thing IMO.
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:06 pm

They’re not going to let us build a new world.

The economy isn’t crashing to leave us free.

They’re crashing the economy to enslave us in their 4th industrial Revolution and The Great Reset.

This isn’t good news. It’s the worst case scenario.

They’re transforming the entire world into a techno-fascist State.

Think of the people in their pods in The Matrix. Oblivious, Fed an artificial diet of “reality”.

We’re talking total surveillance and total control through pervasive technology, digital money, “the economy of things” and Artificial Intelligence.

It’s a dystopian nightmare for everyone but the wealthiest most powerful 300 families or thereabouts.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:33 am

LIVE: Thousands to rally against COVID-19 restrictions in Berlin after ban overturned

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:07 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nGtBFFcxMVdg/
Robert Kennedy Jr. - Berlin 29th Aug 2020
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Nordic » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Thanks for posting that.

RFK Jr is one of the only real leaders we have.

He’s fearless.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby chump » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:24 am

COVID-1984 From A Two Week Lockdown To Mandatory Vaccination & Life In Prison
•Aug 23, 2020
Spiro Skouras
115K subscribers
Unfortunately COVID-1984 continues to escalate. We were initially told that we would need to have a temporary two week lockdown to ‘flatten the curve’

Six months later, we are still in lockdown and now mandatory vaccination policies are being rolled out in addition to severe penalties for violating mandates which include life in prison!

We have seen cases where people have been forcibly removed from there home by the police, in front of their families and have been forced into quarantine.

All of this in response to a virus with a 99+% survival rate which multiple world renowned experts believe this virus originated in a laboratory funded by the US government.

Watch the full video report for free and decided for yourself.

Virginia Health Commissioner says he’ll mandate a COVID-19 vaccine
https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-ne...

Nashville city councilwoman recommends attempted murder charges for some not wearing face masks
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...

Greece announces up to life in prison for violating coronavirus quarantine rules
https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/08/21...

Police Raid Man's Home, Forcibly Quarantine for Refusing COVID-19 Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyJUS...

Pope Francis backs ‘universal’ COVID vaccination ‘for all’, WHO thrilled
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pop...

Renowned European scientist: COVID-19 was engineered in China lab, effective vaccine ‘unlikely’
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/re...

NIH Cancels Funding for Bat Coronavirus Research Project
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-op...

Athletes at World Military Games may have brought coronavirus to Europe
https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/athlete...

U.S. Federal Reserve to Collaborate with MIT in Development of CBDC (Digital Dollar)
https://www.securities.io/federal-res...
chump

Postby Elvis » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:18 am

Unfortunately COVID-1984 continues to escalate

Of course it escalates when people ignore and resist countermeasures. Way to help the Man.

Why does Taiwan not need a vaccine?
Why does the US need a vaccine?

Who originates this "masks are stupid" messaging? The people who profit from prolonging the pandemic. That's who.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:01 am

Assuming for a moment the above hypothesis is accurate, it still doesn't justify mandated vaccinations (if indeed it comes to pass that vaccines will be mandated -- I still believe it won't get to that, at least not Nationally) for a virus with a death rate hovering around 1% (after correction; the 'with' COVID or 'due to' COVID issue, among others, has skewed the numbers).

As mentioned before, i can understand wearing masks indoors in close quarters with others, or even outdoors in certain circumstances, such as walking down an urban street with lots of pedestrians or in large gatherings.

Any mandate requiring masks outside of those circumstances are simply foolish and unecessary. No one's getting COVID because a jogger with the virus is passing by, for example. The viral load required will not allow for contagion that way.

(Edit to text after the 1% assumption, above)
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:08 pm

BS, would you please post the mathematical process you used to determine your 1% fatality rate.

Our population is about 331 million, and the national count of fatalities from/with covid-19 stands at a bit more than 183,000 among the 5,963,235 people who had contracted the disease in the USA.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Your figures above -- the 'official' tally -- has it around 3%.

(See here:
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality)

My rough (wholly unverifiable) estimate of 1% corrects for the myriad scenarios where a fatility was listed as "with covid" (such as listing someone that died in a car accident as a 'covid' death; in other instances, many exhibiting flu-like symptoms have been marked as a covid death, at times even when they weren't tested for the virus; these factors, among others, will skew the death tally, markedly in some cases. All of this assumes the testing criteria itself is 100% accurate, which it is not). We can move my estimate up to 2%, if preferred, but it certainly wouldn't keep at 3% if a true/objective accounting -- which has yet to happen -- of the figures were performed.

That aside, at what percentage would mandated vaccinations be deemed acceptable?
Belligerent Savant

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:45 pm

Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:30 pm wrote:.

Your figures above -- the 'official' tally -- has it around 3%.

(See here:
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality)

My rough (wholly unverifiable) estimate of 1% corrects for the myriad scenarios where a fatility was listed as "with covid" (such as listing someone that died in a car accident as a 'covid' death; in other instances, many exhibiting flu-like symptoms have been marked as a covid death, at times even when they weren't tested for the virus; these factors, among others, will skew the death tally, markedly in some cases. All of this assumes the testing criteria itself is 100% accurate, which it is not). We can move my estimate up to 2%, if preferred, but it certainly wouldn't keep at 3% if a true/objective accounting -- which has yet to happen -- of the figures were performed.

That aside, at what percentage would mandated vaccinations be deemed acceptable?

It was a simple request asking you to outline exactly how you've determined a 1% US fatality rate from Covid-19.

Iamwhomiam wrote:BS, would you please post the mathematical process you used to determine your 1% fatality rate.

Our population is about 331 million, and the national count of fatalities from/with covid-19 stands at a bit more than 183,000 among the 5,963,235 people who had contracted the disease in the USA.

The figures I've used were provided by the COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU), and accurately reflect today's figures as reported.

Nearly all agree that the number of cases and number of fatalities from/with covid-19 would be greater if a more accurate accounting took place. Your 1% figure is extremely misleading. Anyone who can figure percentages can see that. That's why I asked you to explain the process you used to derive your figure of a 1% fatality rate.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:52 pm

It was a simple request asking you to outline exactly how you've determined a 1% US fatality rate from Covid-19.

Yes, and I answered it.

accurately reflect today's figures as reported.

"Accurately reflect" means what, exactly? The actual numbers are likely not accurate, for the reasons I briefly outlined, among others. I understand these are the figures as officially reported. In no way does that mean they are accurate (by their account, it would be, of course), but that depends on how much faith one has in the reporting process, and the entities involved.

Nearly all agree that the number of cases and number of fatalities from/with covid-19 would be greater if a more accurate accounting took place.

What group(s) are you referencing when indicating 'nearly all'? Is there a report that summarizes this? Unless you're referring only to official authorities.

There are those that would argue the opposite.

Even official authorities, such as the CDC, have issued various retractions and revisions to guidance and projections. There has yet to be an outside neutral party involved in vetting the officially reported figures, and likely won't be for some time (and any future commission, if ever charged with vetting the figures, will probably be compromised. See Warren and 911 commissions for historical context).

Back to my earlier question, however: what percentage of the official tally of deaths would warrant mandated vaccination? I ask this of anyone. Everyone will have different thresholds for authoritarian actions depending on their 'risk profile' and/or faith in our Authorities/official accounting of events.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:31 pm

As if on cue.

Saw this earlier via Twitter. Haven't yet cross-checked the CDC site (on my mobile) to confirm these updated figures, but will do so when time allows. Others are welcome to corroborate.

CDC update:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... /index.htm

This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age
Belligerent Savant

Postby Elvis » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:52 pm

I find the thinking that "the old people were going to die pretty soon anyway" creepy.

One close friend of mine is age 82, active and alert, researching and writing and enjoying a large social network. He'll easily live to 100 if he doesn't get some damned disease (his father lasted 106 years, winning Scrabble games two weeks before his death).

I think it's a stretch to exclude deaths where Covid-19 finished off a viable human who'd otherwise have more years of life. Those anxious to minimize Covid deaths take any statistical interpretation that works for them.

The arguments over fatality rates etc. are mostly so clearly drawn on partisan political lines, with such great disparites in their conclusions, that I find them laughable as any kind of meaningful interpretations of whatever data they're citing.

This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

But did the the CDC really do that?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:30 am

My objective is to look behind the obvious political lines. What seems increasingly clear is that much of the 'official narratives' are, at best: faulty and purposely misleading.

Even if one agrees to land 'in the middle' on this topic, it still remains a damning indictment on how this has been handled. Lives and livelihoods have been devastated due to the extent of govt mandates/actions.

With respect to the "finished off" comment: we can't know the exact circumstances of their demise; a standard/non-COVID19 flu could have finished them off. Indeed, in prior years, the standard flu -- or any number of otherwise non-fatal ailments -- have "finished off" those of advanced age and/or compromised immunity. But in prior years, viruses and flu bugs haven't been anywhere near as politicized and amplified as this particular strain over the last ~10+ months, needless to say. I am not suggesting this year's variant is "the same" as the flu (the jury is still out on what this thing truly is/has been. We may not ever know). But it's NOT nearly as fatal, certainly not for the last few months, as they purported it to be at the onset.

Lockdown measures helped initially, but for some time now all we hear about are more cases (the overwhelming majority of which are asymptomatic, or minimally symptomatic -- a detail almost always left out of most news feeds) while death tallies continue to drop off.
And yet, broad-spectrum lockdowns and excessive mandates persist. Why?

Side-note: among a number of anecdotes I can share, I have an aunt, over 80yrs old, that tested positive for COVID a couple months back. After some bed rest and standard care for flu-like symptoms, she was up and active again. She has no comorbidities that I'm aware of. Similar scenario for 2 other relatives of mine well into their 70s. They tested positive, and they're fine now. All 3 of them live in Queens, NY, by the way.

This may not be the standard example, of course -- others were not as fortunate -- but it's not as uncommon as we may be led to believe.
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion