You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 pm

does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves.....


kind of a turn off to getting new members here...just like AD's continual RI anti-semite hunting

you do know that's what he's doing here don't you? you're not naive enough to believe anything different are you?

do you really think he wants a discussion of anything.....he is our resident Pro Semite
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 32090
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm wrote:does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves.....


kind of a turn off to getting new members here...just like AD's continual RI anti-semite hunting

you do know that's what he's doing here don't you? you're not naive enough to believe anything different are you?


AD's interests seem to coincide with my own in this department, so that has not repelled me. I do think you mischaracterise his direction as 'anti semite hunting' though, plus the 'holocaust denier' labelling.

Hyperbole can be a useful device, but not in a field that is already fairly shrill.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
User avatar
jakell
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: North England
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:07 pm

jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:06 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm wrote:does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves.....


kind of a turn off to getting new members here...just like AD's continual RI anti-semite hunting

you do know that's what he's doing here don't you? you're not naive enough to believe anything different are you?


AD's interests seem to coincide with my own in this department, so that has not repelled me. I do think you mischaracterise his direction as as 'anti semite hunting' though, plus the 'holocaust denier' labelling.

Hyperbole can be a useful device, but not in a field that is already fairly shrill.


that's all he does here....under the cover of his mega thread


proof is in what he posts

and you coming here and playing both sides :roll: to further his obsession is blatantly self evident
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 32090
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby solace » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:09 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 pm wrote:....he is our resident Pro Semite


:lol2: A straight line even I won't use at this point.
solace
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 11:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm

solace » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 pm wrote:....he is our resident Pro Semite


:lol2: A straight line even I won't use at this point.


oh sorry I didn't include you in that ..,my mistake

you guys were members of Pro Semite Undrercover.con weren't you?
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 32090
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:13 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:07 pm wrote:
jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:06 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm wrote:does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves.....


kind of a turn off to getting new members here...just like AD's continual RI anti-semite hunting

you do know that's what he's doing here don't you? you're not naive enough to believe anything different are you?


AD's interests seem to coincide with my own in this department, so that has not repelled me. I do think you mischaracterise his direction as as 'anti semite hunting' though, plus the 'holocaust denier' labelling.

Hyperbole can be a useful device, but not in a field that is already fairly shrill.


that's all he does here....under the cover of his mega thread


proof is in what he posts


I don't have a problem with individuals who have a singular obsession (if that is indeed the case here), it's how they project it that is important.

You say his mega thread is only 'cover', a cover for what exactly?
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
User avatar
jakell
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: North England
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:20 pm

false evidence that he cares about anything else and his reason for being here
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
User avatar
seemslikeadream
 
Posts: 32090
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:28 pm
Location: into the black
Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:20 pm wrote:false evidence that he cares about anything else and his reason for being here


His (allegedly clandestine) 'reason for being here' being what exactly?

This just looks like a lot of suggestion trying to look like substance, has this ever been stated outright, and examined on that basis? If not, why not?
Last edited by jakell on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
User avatar
jakell
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: North England
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby brainpanhandler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm

JackRiddler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:08 am wrote:
jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 am wrote:There seems to be one particular subject, and not a particularly obscure one, that seems to have trouble being dealt with here.

The reactions to this seem very tangled up in interpersonal issues though and it's hard to untangle. Why these two are so conflated by intelligent folks eludes me.


I seriously don't know which one you mean. Israel? Icke? Rigor vs. Intuition? What's real and what's controlled opposition? God? Environmentalists and Feminists? Anyway, no such issue made WR go away. I think it was the last-straw effect of one expectation too many (after hundreds) that he should resolve a dispute that seemed too trivial, arbitrary, immature and irresolvable to contemplate.


Almost certainly the case. I'd only add, in response to Jakell, that the term "intelligent" is questionable (and that's being charitable).


JackRiddler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 pm wrote:There's no apology due to you or to some general entity. If I want to talk to Mr. WR, for any reason, I have his e-mail. He's not dead, he's just said he's outta here. People do that. (I will also, inevitably, though so far I've preferred long breaks and occasional bursts of activity.) It is not for any of you to use this departure as a talking point to make cheap-ass exhortations (as if he's been murdered, no less!), seek out people to blame, and sound like TV network pundits pontificating after some mass murder about "where did we go wrong, what's happened to America?" on behalf of utterly vague and undefined theses you probably can't even state in words. Any of you. Pathetic.


Exactly, but also:

seek out people to blame


especially when one is so richly blameworthy. Seemslike a smokescreeen to cover one's own culpability, transparently and embarrassingly so if one assumes we're all chronological adults.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
brainpanhandler
 
Posts: 5074
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby slimmouse » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 pm

SLAD wrote.

and you coming here and playing both sides :roll: to further his obsession is blatantly self evident


I have to say for the record SLAD, that I find Jakells contributions to this board to be extremely useful.

Cos what we all really, desperately need right now is fusion as opposed to separation and segregation.

The above by neccessity should of course be temporary.

7 billion individual souls should never want a permanent conglomerate, other than for the purposes of common human ideals.
slimmouse
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 7:41 am
Location: Just outside of you.
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 pm

slimmouse » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm wrote:SLAD wrote.

and you coming here and playing both sides :roll: to further his obsession is blatantly self evident


I have to say for the record SLAD, that I find Jakells contributions to this board to be extremely useful.

Cos what we all really, desperately need right now is fusion as opposed to separation and segregation.

The above by neccessity should of course be temporary.

7 billion individual souls should never want a permanent conglomerate, other than for the purposes of common human ideals.


On a side note, and to re-iterate something I mentioned earlier, one of the tactics I identified when tackling Nazi Genocide deniers (I would think this happens in other arenas too), is the label of 'obsessive'. I noticed that when they ran into someone who really knew their stuff, and were roundly defeated, they would often label their adversary as 'obsessive', in order to move the debate to a more ad hominem level.

In other words, obsession does not have to be a wholly negative thing, it can provide focus, stamina and depth of study, and a lot of alternative researchers rely on the work of so-called 'obsessives'. The secret is not to let it become singular, ie to have more than one obsession.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
User avatar
jakell
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: North England
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 pm wrote:does that mean jack can only tell long time members to kill themselves....


I don't know about that. Why don't you give it a try and see?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
User avatar
JackRiddler
 
Posts: 15755
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: New York City
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby Project Willow » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:29 pm

jakell » 26 Jan 2014 08:27 wrote:Here's we have a good manageable example.

A thread that is only 17 posts long, that contains no argumentation or distracting meanderings. Can you describe the problems contained within that caused it to be curtailed, and I mean within, ie without reference to other threads, other times, other posters, or things unseen?

I haven't checked, but I can hazard a guess that 'baloney' (or the causing of weariness) is not against board policy, even protracted baloney.


You are absolutely right. My reaction was a combination of burn-out in expectation that the thread would provoke the ongoing, intractable feud between two groups of posters here, and an utter lack of time and patience to handle the inevitability. One post in the thread was reported to be in violation of board rules. Normally, that would require making a comment or even a warning to that one poster, but I don't have the time to read through every single line of what was posted in order to be fair to every contributor in trying to sort out the issues.

I should resign too, I don't have time for this job, and I have neither time nor patience to have to remind people, whom I especially like, that THEY look bad when they resort to ad-hominen, (FFS!!!) and not to mention, it's against board rules.

That means you, Jack, and Nordic.

Cut it out.

See here, a thread intended as a nice, friendly goodbye to someone who's devoted so much time and energy, and valuable commentary to this board over many years is immediately turned into another arena to air and review old grudges and complaints. I really don't want any part of it anymore.
User avatar
Project Willow
 
Posts: 4793
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:37 pm
Location: Seattle
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby jakell » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Project Willow » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 pm wrote:
...........

See here, a thread intended as a nice, friendly goodbye to someone who's devoted so much time and energy, and valuable commentary to this board over many years is immediately turned into another arena to air and review old grudges and complaints. I really don't want any part of it anymore.


I did take the time to highlight one of WR's insightful moderations, and I hardly know the guy. Maybe other people can try and produce a positive too. Assuming that that is the thread's intention.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
User avatar
jakell
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: North England
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex

Postby solace » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:49 pm

seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm wrote:
solace » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 pm wrote:....he is our resident Pro Semite


:lol2: A straight line even I won't use at this point.


oh sorry I didn't include you in that ..,my mistake

you guys were members of Pro Semite Undrercover.con weren't you?



Well I guess I was too subtle. The OPPOSITE of pro-semite is antisemite you fucking antisemite. No wonder you were banned from two boards for it.
solace
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 11:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests