I do wish I could change the title of this OP
Michael Cohen took a 1/2 million from that Russian oligarch to pay off trump's porn star
(Thread) The Cross and the Sickle: How the Evangelical Community befriended the Kremlin and betrayed the United States. https://medium.com/@trumpwatchdog/evang ... c7d07c430f
2. In the 1960's two things happened. First - a blatant rejection of societal norms arose as the fringe "New Right" formed.
3. Next, Richard NIxon and the Conservative Movement deemed it more important to stop Soviet Communism than it was to prevent Fascism from rising again. To do this, they allied with various pseudo-fascist groups across the world.
4. There was a huge problem though; The Soviet Intelligence Apparatus saw what was happening, realized fascism infused with religious undertones was a much more effective way of controlling humanity - and they decided to do something about it.
5. Beginning in the 1970's, RUMORED agents like Lozansky, Sharansky, Dmitri Simes infiltrated the West through the dissident movement.The GOP’s Favorite Russian Professor Spent Decades Building Conservative Ties To Moscow
https://thesternfacts.com/the-gops-favo ... 012ddaa873
6. They even sent agents to the United States to TELL us they were playing a long game, but these agents were still pretending they defected to warn us of Soviet Infiltration. By that time, they had already started allying with the American Far Right.
KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... X3EZCVj2XA
7. Former Agent, Konstanstin Preobrazhensky wrote an ENTIRE book about how the Emigre communities across the world are FILLED with generations of spies. The scientists, religious figures, the diplomats, blue collar workers. All of them were susceptible to the horrors of the KGB
8 He even said in his book that the number of spies INCREASED as the USSR fell. I've dived into the numbers in this thread
(MegaThread) The Grand Old Putin Party - How Russian Active Measures subverted our political system and created the environment which lead to #TrumpRussia
Show this thread
9. Showing their true stripes, the "New Right" attempted to overthrow the current leadership of the racist American Independent Party in 1976 in order to turn it into a theocratic party.
10. After creating a few smaller think tanks, Paul Weyrich - with a few other fascists - created the Council for National Policy (More here: https://twitter.com/patrickLSimpson/sta ... 7342398465 …)
1. Let's talk about #Trumprussia and the CNP, again.
Show this thread
11. In a very short span, Weyrich had used the CNP to network - and created an entire entity aimed at turning Soviet Russia into the Fascist State it is today.
12. Who bridged the gap between the Russians and the "New Right" in the United States? Who made it all happen? Ed Lozansky and his dissident movement.How One Man Influenced The Republican Party’s Transformation Into The Grand Old Putin Party
https://thesternfacts.com/how-one-man-i ... 1589792320
13. While the USSR collapsed, the KGB invited the religious right to Moscow so that they could "repent and pray" about it. Phillip Yancey even wrote a book about it.
https://www.amazon.com/Praying-KGB-Star ... 0880705116 …
14. Meanwhile the Fascist Influences had already penetrated the US "New Right"
15. Board member Charles Moser WAS an editorial advisor to Ukrainian Quarterly which once ran an article praising the Nazi Waffen SS and Ukranian collaboration against the Bolsheviks https://web.archive.org/web/20051103042639/http://home.earthlink.net/~ggsurplus/coors.html …
16. while Weyrich has ties to neo-fascist and racist groups including the Nazi Northern League and the World Anti-Communist League via British eugenicist Roger Pearson.”
17. Roger Pearson was on the editorial board for the Heritage Foundation before he went on to work for the Pioneer Fund, a fund dedicated to funding eugenics studies. The Pioneer Fund was founded in 1937 and modeled after the Nazi’s breeding program.
18. One of the directors of the Pioneer fund was Tom Ellis — a former president of the Council for National Policy — and two other high-level Republican operatives — Jesse Helms and Carter Wrenn.
19. Nelson Bunker Hunt - one of the founders of the CNP along with Paul Weyrich was a firm believer in fascism and it was rumored he tried to start death squads to kill his political opponents. He was a member of a Eugenics Society
20. Hunt was a major funder of the Western Goals foundation, of which Roy Cohn was a board member of. This was a private intelligence gather operation, a lot like what Cambridge Analytica recently did with Facebook.
21 Weyrich and his cohorts discussed - in depth - how Yeltsin was the man they were looking for because he understand religon.
22. Two months later, the Council for National Policy held its annual meeting in Moscow.
23. At the same time, Allen Carlson was setting up the "World Congress of Families" at the Suggestion of "Sociology Professors" at Moscow State.
24. And John Birnbaum was setting up the Russian American Christian University
25. RACU received millions of dollars in funding from the Devos Family, and boasts Sam Brownback on the Board of Directors.
http://www.talk2action.org/story/2011/5 ... ious_Right
26. Throughout all of this, shitty economic policy allowed the current oligarchs to money launder and rape all the world economies.
27. In 2003, the Far Right Discovery Institute decided to offer an internship to Russian immigrant Yuri Mamchur
https://web.archive.org/web/20060827193 ... rtists.php
28. By 2005, He had launched “Russia Blog” out of the religious right think tank, the Discovery Institute. Russia Blog’s launch and success coincided with the Edward Lozansky published Russia Journal closing up shop after being hacked #TrumpRussia
29. In early 2007, the Discovery Institute officially launched the “Real Russia Project” website with Edward Lozansky and two of the fellows at his fake University listed as advisors.
30. In Exchange, Yuri Mamchur became a fellow at the fake University. By the end of 2007, Mamchur announced on Russia Blog that he had to stop posting and allow time for fundraising activities.American University In Moscow: Linked To Russian State, But Fake Like TrumpU
https://thesternfacts.com/american-univ ... d157fa234f
31.Lozansky launched http://WorldRussiaForum.com in partnership with the Discovery Institute for a three year period starting in 2009. The World Russia Forum has historically been used to introduce Unwitting Americans with Russian Spies and Propagandists.
32. He has also used it to unveil Pro-Russian think Tanks in the US like the Institute for Democracy and Cooperation in 2008 https://web.archive.org/web/20080425024840/http://www.russiablog.org:80/2008/04/john_mccain_is_invited_to_deba_1.php#more …
33. And the Committee for East/West Accord in 2004
http://www.russiahouse.org/wrf.php?lang ... rrent=2014 …
34. During Glenn Simpson's testimony a few months ago, he acknowledged that the Russian Orthodox Church is essentially an arm of the Russian State at this point.
35. In 2008, Kate Foronda registered the "Saviour Fund" in New York City to promote the Russian Orthodox Church in the US .http://thesaviourfund.org/
36. The Saviour Fund was involved in all of the World Russia Forums held at the Discovery Institute such as #TrumpRussia Mayflower Hotel eventer Bud Mcfarlane
37. Also at these Forums were the heads of RISS - who eventually drew up plans to swing the election to Trump. http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/russian-think-tank-reportedly-had-plan-to-sway-u-s-election.html …
38. The Saviour Fund posted vidoes of Dennis Kucinich talking about his allegiance to Russia.
https://thesternfacts.com/ohio-governor ... 88ef71bb54
39. The Librarian Of Congress - James Billington - met with the Metropolitan Hilarion (Head of the Orthodox Church) and had him speak at the Library of Congress in 2011. https://mospat.ru/en/2011/02/11/news36140/ …
40. Kate Foronda created the Saviour Fund as a bridge between RU Govt and Conservatives within the United States. She posed as someone who cares about religion while it suited the govt, and then once Trump won the election she abandoned the Savior Fund to profit on Bitcoin.
41. In 2012, Master Propagandist Surkov became the main envoy to the Orthodox Church - and even founded a Youth Group to boot....Orthodox Youth Group Formed as Surkov Becomes Religion Envoy
https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/ort ... nvoy-17463
42. Surkov had created another Youth Group, the "Nashi" to form controlled "Managed Nationalism" during the Orange Revolution.
43. Surkov along with General Gerasimov formed what became the basis for Fascist Alexander Dugin's eurasian fascist worldview. Dugin’s main aspiration lay in consolidating support networks for the Kremlin and developing ideological unity for his “Eurasianist” geopolitics.
44. **It is important to note that much of the research on Dugin came from Alexander Reid Ross**
45. In 2004 and 2005, Lozansky held multiple forums with Dugin. https://web.archive.org/web/20180224180 ... embers.htm …
46. In 09/2008, Lozansky joined Dugin for a conference with far-right figures such as creator of the European New Right Alain de Benoist, Duginist Israeli leader Avigdor Eskin and Israel Shamir, a holocaust denying antisemite who would later become Russian emissary for Wikileaks.
47. Within a few weeks, Dugin and Lozansky appeared together on the TV program “Three Corners” for a discussion on the merits of “soft power.” http://med.org.ru/article/4121
48. In our world (we are talking about the information space) ideas can also play a bigger role,” Lozansky cautioned, “even more important than guns and missiles.”
49. When Steve Bannon went to talk to the World Congress of Families in 2014 to expouse his Duginist views, he was already working with Cambridge Analytica on a campaign that hadn't started yet. https://web.archive.org/web/20170801100011/http://www.dignitatishumanae.com:80/index.php/annual-conferences/conference-program-2014/ …
50. There is an argument to be made that Cambridge and SCL Group are engaged in a form of 4th dimensional warfare
Trump,”Cultural Marxism”, 4GW, and Terrorism
https://4thgenwar.wordpress.com/2016/07 ... terrorism/
51. The late Paul Weyrich, and WIlliam Lind are proponents of this idea that the government can be taken down by non-state actors. Trump met with Lind as his campaign for president ramped up.
52. In 2014, Jack Hanick left FoxNews to work for Orthodox Oligarch Konstantin Malofeev at the World Congress of FamiliesThe World Congress of Families’ Russian Network
Here are some of the biggest players helping to spread anti-gay sentiment in Russia.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... mily-tree/
53. The Metropolitan Hilarion - arguably an agent of the Russian Intelligence Services met with Council for National Policy member Mike Pence in 2017
54. The CNP Vision statement seems to predict that they will be successful in bringing on the Christian Order in the next two years.
55. CNP members Jon Utley and Ed Meese went to Moscow in 2016 to work with Ed Lozansky and the Russian Foreign Ministry to erect statues of Gorbachev and Reagan - while the Russians were hacking our electionsUnveiling the Reagan-Gorbachev Statue in Moscow
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... in-moscow/
56. The CNP Is trying to push for a Constitutional ConventionRepublican success opens door to amending U.S. Constitution
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
57. Bolton, Pence, Bannon, Mercer, Devos, Erik Prince, JAY Sekulow, Conway and many many more of the Trump administration members are part of this garbage.
58. @jennycohn1 has spent a year covering the CNP mission to steal elections - I suggest you follow her.The Council for National Policy (to which Kellyanne, Bannon, the DeVos family, the Mercers, Pence, Ken Blackwell, and two men whose families funded the largest voting machine vendor in the U.S.) has set a deadline of 2020 for restoring “religion and economic freedom and Judeo-Christian values” under the Constitution.
https://extranewsfeed.com/americas-tali ... 65f1754ca4
59. @textifire has done an amazing job covering the CNP - and by extension - Russia's involvement in Citizens United
60. I've made many threads connecting all the dots as well.Patrick Simpson added,
This is just the beginning of the story of Ed Lozansky and how he has.....infiltrated our political system. https://thesternfacts.com/how-one-man-influenced-the-republican-partys-transformation-into-the-grand-old-putin-party-141589792320 …
Show this threadDukakis to Donald: 30 Years of Citizens United
Despite widespread counternarrative, decades of careful political machinations laid crucial groundwork for Donald Trump’s election.
https://medium.com/textifire/dukakis-to ... 2e81eb3d0e
61. The Amazing Folks at Citjourno are doing their due diligence revealing the Russian Mob's hand in everything going on. http://www.citjourno.org/
62. Grant Stern has been steadfast in his coverage of the BS that Russian Mobster Felix Sater spews atThe Stern Facts
https://twitter.com/patrickLSimpson/sta ... 0517509120
Elvis » Thu May 10, 2018 1:17 am wrote:.. I was surprised when he mentioned he'd been watching a lot of RT, and said, "I have to say, I think RT is more objective than the American news."
When it comes to Ukraine, Syria, and indeed Skripal, I think he's right, we're getting a straighter and fuller story.
CJ wrote:Luckily for the screaming hysterical Big Brother devotees, there is a very easy and 100 percent guaranteed way to get RT removed from western airwaves forever. Are you ready? Here it is:
Allow leftist and antiwar perspectives to be voiced on western mainstream media.
That’s it. That’s the whole entire recipe for RT’s destruction. If western media simply ceased deliberately excluding leftist and antiwar voices from mainstream discourse, there would no longer be any demand for RT’s output, since the only reason anyone outside of Russia watches RT is to get perspectives they can’t get anywhere else...
..This is a surefire way to get rid of RT without violating the US Constitution, committing unprecedented acts of government censorship, or having anything whatsoever to do with the Kremlin. But of course, we all know that it will never happen.
It will never happen because RT is not the real enemy. Leftists and antiwar activists are the real enemy...
..The only people the plutocrat-owned media corporations have ever had a problem with are those who oppose plutocratic interests, be they oligarchy or war profiteering or ecocidal fossil fuel agendas.
So remember that the next time you hear some empire loyalist whining about RT. They have no problem with RT. They have a problem with you.
MacCruiskeen » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 am wrote:ˆˆRight, nothing has been seen or heard from her since.
The UK media also went completely silent about the Skripal Affair, suddenly, as of one, weeks ago. An instant, unanimous, deafening silence. Very striking, and very mysterious. Had the ladies and gents of the Fourth Estate also been abducted, en masse? No, they'd merely been handed a D-Notice.
Two, in fact:Tuesday, 08 May 2018 12:05
Revealed: rebranded D-Notice committee issued two notices over Skripal affair
http://www.spinwatch.org/index.php/issu ... pal-affair
Photocopies of those documents at the link.
https://skwawkbox.org/2018/05/10/met-de ... f-silence/
MET DECLINES TO PROVIDE EVEN BASIC UPDATE ON SKRIPALS – IN SPITE OF 30 DAYS OF SILENCE
10/05/2018 · by SKWAWKBOX · in Uncategorized. ·
The last press release on the condition of Yulia Skripal and her father Sergei was published by the Metropolitan Police a month ago tomorrow – 11 April.
Since then, not a peep.
Yulia Skripal and her father Sergei
That release – which many considered to be oddly worded and possibly dictated by an official – claimed that Ms Skripal did not want Russian embassy personnel, or even family members, to even try to contact her and described her still-fragile condition. Sergei was no longer critical but was still too ill to leave hospital.I have specially trained officers available to me, who are helping to take care of me and to explain the investigative processes that are being undertaken. I have access to friends and family, and I have been made aware of my specific contacts at the Russian Embassy who have kindly offered me their assistance in any way they can. At the moment I do not wish to avail myself of their services, but, if I change my mind I know how to contact them.
Most importantly, I am safe and feeling better as time goes by, but I am not yet strong enough to give a full interview to the media, as I one day hope to do. Until that time, I want to stress that no one speaks for me, or for my father, but ourselves. I thank my cousin Viktoria for her concern for us, but ask that she does not visit me or try to contact me for the time being. Her opinions and assertions are not mine and they are not my father’s.
For the moment I do not wish to speak to the press or the media, and ask for their understanding and patience whilst I try to come to terms with my current situation.
Are we to believe that there has been no change at all in their condition and no developments at all in their situation or recollections worth communicating to the public even in the most generic terms?
The SKWAWKBOX contacted the Met’s press office to find out whether any news was available, or at least planned, but was told nothing could be provided beyond the news on the force’s website – the 11 April release – and the Met declined to say when any update might be forthcoming.
This was a series of events that led to the mass expulsion of Russian diplomats from more than twenty countries – and still has areas of Salisbury closed off for decontamination.
Yet all we’ve been offered for a month is a strange silence.
<snip>The following briefing note is developed by academics researching the use of chemical and biological weapons during the 2011-present war in Syria. The note reflects work in progress. However, the substantive questions raised need answering, especially given the seriousness of the political situation in the Middle East and UK-Russian relations. We welcome comments and corrections.
Authors: Professor Paul McKeigue, Professor David Miller and Professor Piers Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org/+447764763350)
Working Group on Syria, Media and Propaganda (syriapropagandamedia.org).
- The Skripals were exposed to a phosphoroamidofluoridate compound named A-234, of high purity indicating that it was most likely prepared for research purposes.
- A-234 or similar compounds have been synthesized at bench scale by national chemical defence labs in Russia and the US in the 1990s, and more recently in Iran and Czech. A small quantity of A-234 from a Russian state lab was used in the murder of Ivan Kivelidi and Zara Ismailova in 1995.
- No data on the toxicity of A-234 are available in the public domain. The police statement that the Skripals were exposed through contact with their front door is implausible as there are no known nerve agents that cause onset of symptoms delayed by several hours, and it is improbable that absorption through the skin would cause both individuals to collapse later at exactly the same time.
- Although Russia is one of several countries that have synthesized A-234 or similar compounds, there is no evidence other than Vil Mirzayanov's story that these compounds were ever developed (implying industrial-scale production and testing of munitions) for military use. Mirzayanov's credibility as an independent whistleblower is undermined by his role in a Tatar separatist movement during 2008-2009, backed by the US State Department.
- There are multiple indications that the UK is hiding information:-
the withholding of the identity of the compound as A-234. For example, the UK statement to the OSCE 12 April 2018 states only that ‘ the name and structure of that identified toxic chemical is contained in the fall classified report to States Parties’. See also this briefing. The Chief Executive of Porton Down, in his statement 3 April, referred to the compound only as ‘Novichok’.
- the withholding of information about its toxicity
- the issue of a Defence and Security Media Advisory notice on the identity of Skripal's MI6 handler and the attempt to conceal or deny his role in Orbis Business Intelligence.
- the sequestration of Yulia Skripal.
- The UK government's case against Russia, stated in a letter to NATO, is based on asserting that "only Russia has the technical means, operational experience and motive for the attack on the Skripals". Each of these points is open to question:-
Technical means: it is not seriously disputed that compounds such as A-234 can be produced at bench scale in any modern chemistry lab.
- Operational experience: it is alleged that Russia has a track record of state-sponsored assassination, but this is not enough to support the assertion that "only Russia" could have enough experience to attempt unsuccessfully to assassinate two unprotected individuals.
- Motive: No other attempted assassinations of defectors from Russian intelligence services have been recorded. Even if such an assassination campaign had been ordered, the Russian state would have good reasons not to initiate it in the first half of 2018.In contrast there are obvious possible motives (outlined below) for other actors to have taken steps to silence Sergei Skripal at this time...
Sergei Skripal's link with Orbis: possible motive for murder
In the first few days after the poisoning there were media reports that Sergei Skripal had been in regular contact with his MI6 handler, whose Linked-In profile had stated that he was a consultant for Orbis Business Intelligence. It appears that this profile was deleted by March 7, and a Defence and Security Media Advisory Notice was issued to caution journalists against disclosing the identity of this consultant.However at Skripal's trial in 2007 his MI6 handler had been identified as Pablo Miller, and the link between Skripal and Miller had been described in detail by Russian opposition media on 6 March.
This link between Skripal and Orbis may be relevant to the dossier compiled by Christopher Steele, the founder of Orbis, containing derogatory information on Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia. This dossier had been used by the FBI to apply for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court order authorizing surveillance of Trump's campaign. By early 2018 the unravelling of this story was creating serious difficulties for Steele and for those he had worked with. These difficulties included a referral for criminal investigation by two US Senators, a libel case in the US against the publisher of the dossier which had led to a court ruling that Steele should be questioned in an English court, and a libel case in England against Orbis and Steele. It is not difficult to postulate a situation in which the potential for damage to US-UK relations could have provided a motive for actors on both sides of the Atlantic to ensure that Sergei Skripal would not be available to give evidence.
The UK government's position
This was summarized in a letter from the National Security Adviser, Sir Mark Sedwill to the NATO Secretary-General on 13 April 2018.Sedwill's letter made several assertions that were substantiated only by "intelligence":
- By 1993, when Russia signed the Chemical Weapons Convention, it is likely that some Novichoks had passed acceptance testing, allowing their use by the Russian military
- Russia further developed some Novichoks after ratifying the convention
- During the 2000s, Russia commenced a programme to test means of delivering chemical warfare agents and to train personnel from special units in the use of these weapons. This programme subsequently included investigation of ways of delivering nerve agents, including by application to door handles.
- In the mid-2000s, President Putin was closely involved in the Russian chemical weapons programme
- Within the last decade Russia has produced and stockpiled small quantities of Novichoks
Appearing before the House of Commons Defence Committee on 1 May, Sedwill (11:39) extolled the government's reaction to the Salisbury incident as "an example of the Fusion Doctrine in practice".The Fusion Doctrine brings other government departments under the National Security Council with "the introduction of senior officials as senior responsible owners to deliver each of the NSC's priorities".
Sedwill's involvement in the preparation of the now widely discredited dossier "Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction" released in September 2002, calls into question his credibility in making these uncorroborated assertions. The UK government's case as set out by Sedwill is based on asserting that "only Russia has the technical means, operational experience and motive for the attack on the Skripals".Each of these points is open to serious criticism:-
- Technical means: it is not seriously disputed that A-234 can be produced at bench scale in any organic chemistry lab.
- Operational experience: it is alleged that Russia has a track record of state-sponsored assassination, but this does not support the assertion that only Russia has the operational experience for such an assassination. On the contrary, the failure of the assassination attempt, against two unprotected individuals, suggests that the perpetrators lacked the operational experience and competence that one would expect of state-directed assassins.
- Motive: no other attempted assassinations of defectors from Russian intelligence services have been recorded. If the Russian state had decided to begin assassinating these defectors, it is unlikely that they would have chosen to start in March 2018, just before the presidential election and three months before the FIFA World Cup. However, as noted above, it is possible to identify motives for other actors to silence Sergei Skripal at this time.
Operational experience: it is alleged that Russia has a track record of state-sponsored assassination, but this is not enough to support the assertion that "only Russia" could have enough experience to attempt unsuccessfully to assassinate two unprotected individuals.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Searcher08 and 17 guests